All Comments on 'Hotwifing Pt. 04'

by ggerard87

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

a whore wife who will eventully end up with std or something just as bad and he will become a cuckold get a life

OldskierOldskierover 3 years ago

This is true ? When does it get ugly with wife being owned and husband having to wear a cock cage and clean wife and lover up after they have sex ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well I think

you're an idiot and that your slut wife thinks you're an idiot she can exploit. But hey I'm just a narcissist, so what do I know. Actually I kinda like being a narcissist, it means I get to say crappy things to people I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Up tight assholes

My hot wife is not only hot, but she's also a whore. I've watched her with well over 50 men & there's never been a problems. No STD's . Not only that, I like being a cuckold & sucking the other guy's cocks. Anyway, I am partially homosexual & my wife knows it & doesn't care. She enjoys seeing me with another man's cock in my mouth. Most of the time I eat their cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How does a fetish story like this get over four stars in loving wives?

That's an insult to the authors in "hall of fame" that actually earn that honor. Hotwife, sharing, swinging is a fetish. Are you authors really that ignorant of that fact?

You must love to be bashed, is it because you get a kick out of it. Is that another one of your fetishes? We all know loving wives is a category for cheating wives/husbands but I didn't think fetish was part of it. Why do we even have a fetish category or an interracial one, on this site, if you authors don't want to utilize them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

Ignore the weirdos who come here to attempt to somehow vindicate themselves. The story rocks. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Hot as hell. It’s great seeing the progression of a hotwife.

I think it’s so funny how some of the idiots on here get judgmental when they are here on. a. porn. site. Just because this doesn’t fit their own peculiar kink they make their miserable comments. It’s so funny how they can’t seem to be able to serparate reality from a fictitious story. It truly speaks to how delusional they are.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 3 years ago
the danger .... and the thrills

The longest lines at the amusement park are at the most terrifying rides.

They say there is a thing such as 'adrenaline junkie', addicted to the thrill.

Cuckolding is like a Knievel jump. It doesn't make any sense, its wanton danger. With every possibility of a tangled and forceful impact. But those moments - in mid air - the world shoots bolts of electricity thru your mind!

Having someone bigger, stronger, more forceful, sex the one you love - is pure danger. And it feeds the buzz!

The story is presented as non fiction, but those faving the story are so busy imagining that it is THEIR WIFE as the main character that the fiction / non fiction becomes irrelevant, and is a useless justification of criticism.

The energy spent regarding STD's, unwanted pregnancy, emotional conflict, well this is an erotic story meant exactly for that reason. It would make as much sense watching a porno video with Diamond Jackson, Priya Rai or CJ Miles and fretting about the stud being bare back, or groaning about whether the performers stayed together after the scene!

That said, the down to earth elements of the marriage do add to the sexual tension for me. I get the impression these are real characters and adds immediacy to the scenes.

Elements of emotional attachment, kissing holding - add to the dangerous thrill!

Hubby got ancy, but it is just that nervousness that feeds the danger monster!

Requests for personal visits and alone time ---- oh my! Wife was interested in another vacation - hmmmm, but with who? :)

Risk of pregnancy - adding to the family - Danger Danger! And pegging the excitement meter.

What's it like when hubby is away, does wife stay the night elsewhere? If the kids are looked after elsewhere, would she bring men into the home, the marital bed? What is it like for hubby...far away & stressed out with business travel, does he get messages? Pics?

I have a dark side, and the dominate bull puts the pedal to the metal for this tale!

Thanks for writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If it works for you, great!

I read chap. 4 out of curiosity. Gave you a 4 for the breezy way you made your account. I don't have your fetish, so your life wouldn't work for me. Best wishes to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You should assume Amy has already been in a gangbang

When Amy told Ray she would fuck his friends , she meant it. She probably did it soon after she fucked him the first time. You have to wonder how many fuck flix gangbangs she has performed for Ray.

Amy is a black cock loving whore. She isn't the first.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
The problem with this is three fold:

The author assumes all negative comments are invalid because the poster is a narcissist.

Second, there is a difference between being a hot wife and the town mattress. Prostitution isn’t called a high risk lifestyle for nothing and she is, even if she’s not getting paid. And when you’re with a person and lose your self in them, if they’re not trustworthy, you risk more then just your marriage.

Lastly, reality..

I’ve been a number of women in my life, sex has a physical toll: soreness, marks, chafing, STDs, UTIs and lastly, yeast infections.

It is the consequence of sex and something you’ve ignored in order to highlight how wonderful being a hot wife is for them. How there are no negatives, only positives and that’s just not the case.

What about emotions? You think hubby is not going to feel rejected when she has to tell him no because her pussy is sore? Or that she is passed around and he’s left behind or she develops feelings for another man? How will this affect them? Their family? Their relationship?

Sex is complicated and not some porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love how the "cucks" defend these stories.

You do know that we laugh at you, don't you? Four chapters of garbage, nothing new in loving wives. I gave each one a well deserved one star rating. Willing cuckoldry is not erotic and mostly lousy reading. Where is the angst in these stories? What's so erotic about slut wives and their wimp husbands? Hilarious comments, keep them up, at least it's entertainment, because the stories sure aren't.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Apparently

Apparently who residing, like this story, goes on unending my. The only thing worse than a bad author, is an author who doesn't know just how bad he is ggggerard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hotwife slut

I'm loving these stories! I read everything you wrote in the same day. I share similar fantasies, so keep the stories coming. I can't wait for your wife to be fucked by two guys at once while she forces you to watch...it's coming, I can already tell! Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userggerard87@ggerard87
It has been a long journey to get to where we are now. Size queen wife loves fisting, huge toys, light BDSM, is a real submissive QOS who only plays with black guys, and hubby's personal porn star. We keep it all well hidden from our seemingly vanilla appearance. Just your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hotwifing Pt. 03 Previous Part
Hotwifing Series Info