Hotwives and Cucks of Orchard Street Ch. 01

Story Info
Pool party hotwife/cuck style.
4.7k words
3.87
61.3k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slowest crane operator I've ever seen."

The bored look and exasperated voce of site superintendent Dave Morton, watching a pallet of aluminum siding panels move over the edge of the 4th floor of 'his' building.

'His' due to the fact that he runs the show on the ground during construction, and the show had slowed considerably in the last 2 weeks. The only plus to this is that it looks like it's a guarantee that the apartment complex he's working on will take the full 18 months to build, leaving more time to enjoy the neighbor's wife in the process.

Looking down at his phone, he sees that the new message is from his roommate and best friend since their first hitch (tour) in Afghanistan together, Jason.

The message reads

"Cathy got her friend to come to the party tonight. The one from bar 2 weekends ago. Looks like she's in or at least curious."

"Good shit man. Just her, or is her husband in deep with her?"

Not that it would really matter either way if her husband was there with. They're a secondary concern at the parties. But it is more interesting seeing a married woman walk in to a party where she'll spend most of the night getting fucked, with her husband in tow.

The rest of the afternoon went by about as slow as possible, complete with a jobsite meeting to slow the passage of time to a crawl. But inevitably, 4:30 showed up and he was last out to lock the gates, and head to his temporary home...in suburbia hell (or heaven).

That's the thing with working for a company that does specialty work, you're always traveling. But that's nothing new, as he Dave felt like he'd been on the move since he signed the paperwork enlisting himself in the US Army. Volunteering to go Airborne and Ranger only added to the amount of travel, being 'away from home' effectively 6 months out of every year. The only real 'stable time he had enjoyed in the last 13 years were the two spent back in school to finish up a degree in construction management. And that's how he landed the current job, 5 years ago.

The penchant for married women started long before that, going back to his senior year in high school and 'bedding' his first wife while working as a residential carpenter to make money for summer parties between school years.

Right before leaving the jobsite, Jason responded to his question "Looks like he's in too. I told her that her hubby better behave while he's at the party. She said she's taking care of it."

Jason and Dave had run the same 'strategy' the first 3 places they'd been sent with the company. Rent a house out in the suburbs, hit the local bars for the middle age crowd, fortify it with some searching on craigslist, fet, and a few others. Then when they each had one or more wives to enjoy, they would arrange little parties where everyone got to know each other a little better. And they always progressed, with a clear understanding of where everyone stands.

The wives are there to have a good time with Jason and Dave (and if there are others invited, them as well), and their husbands, or cuckolds, are there to serve the wives and cater to everyone's needs. Pretty simple arrangement really.

Dave and Jason do well enough on superintendent checks that they can rent a nice suburban house, always with a pool (it's a deal breaker if there isn't one), and always with at least 4 bedrooms. This is helpful for the sake of the projects (place to stay for specialists, if needed), as well as for fun nights like the one planned for tonight.

As soon as the garage door closed behind his truck, Dave made his way to the garage fridge to stash the extra drinks he picked up for the night. The extra items on the list could only mean one thing: more wives showing up for them and the two friends they'd invited for the party.

Vodka, Malibu and enough hard lemonades to fill a cooler, were unloaded into the garage fridge, just to make sure the collective wives were happy with the selection. Some would get stocked in the tiki bar by the pool, others in the bar in the den.

Always the less cocky of the two of them, Dave walked in to find Jason making noise in the workout room in the basement.

A quick trip down the stairs and around the corner and he was greeted by Jason and another buddy Walt, alternating sets of dumbell curls, their version of primping for the ladies.

"Thought I heard grunting. Good to see you gays down her stroking."

The usual response from Jason didn't disappoint "Curls for the girls, bitch."

"Yeah yeah, more like bi's for the guys" The quick retort before shaking hands with Walt.

"Good to see ya man. About ready for tonight?"

Walt's answer came with a smile and nod "Fuck yeah man. Janet texted to make sure I was going to be here tonight. Like she had to ask..."

"I could be on life support, and have a hard-on for that hot ass of hers" the always colorful Jason pipes up out of the corner.

"Jansen's coming too. He has that one that he pulled out of 'the Brewhaus'. I forget her name...Kate, Kat, or something like that. All I know is she's pretty stacked, and her husband is all about it. They're coming together."

"Looks like we've got 5 for sure then tonight. Good turnout." The quick response coming by way of Jason after finishing his set.

A few more minutes of bullshit and curls (for two of them) before all 3 made their way upstairs to prep for the party.

Jansen showed up before any of the special guests, making his appearance a little before 8 pm. The text messages sent out to everyone told the interested parties that the get together started at 8, so they could show up anytime after that.

Another single male friend of Jason's, Brad showed up, along with two girls that looked to be in their mid to late 20's. Always one to like choices, the rest of the guys assumed one of the two actually liked him, and the other was coming along to be a good friend. But he probably thought he was lined up for a 3some. Poor guy, with his high expectations.

Almost everyone was either in the pool or at the tiki bar they had built at one corner of the pool deck. All save for Dave, who decided it would be better to stay dry for when he had to answer the door. But just for mental reinforcement, he had ditched his shirt about an hour ago. It's good to show the wives a little eye candy when they first get here. Plus it lets the hubbies know one reason why their wife fucks him instead. Not quite to a full 6 pack, he has the first 4 abs showing, with just a little pinch of fat on him, showing that he likes to party a little.

The first to show up for the party is 'his' hotwife Shawna, with her hubby in tow. Shawna and Calvin had been here twice before for parties, and knew the rules pretty well. As such, Shawna walked in first with her husband Calvin trailing behind her. Once inside, Dave went in for a hug, complete with both of his hands on her ass, in plain view of her cuckold. Letting go of her, he takes a step back to eye his prize: all 5'6" and about 120 pounds of her.

Shawna has classic good looks, her brunette hair done in a sculpted hairdo, a loose fitting white dress that flowed almost to her knees, silhouetting her dark bikini that could be described as 'barely there'.

"Good to see you, hot stuff" came Dave's introduction to Shawna.

"MMM hey baby, missed you" came the tight bodied brunette's reply.

"How's it goin Calvin? Does she have you caged tonight?" giving her cuck a quick glance from over his wife's shoulder.

A quick look down at the ground from having to answer a humiliating question

"Yes sir, I'm locked up tonight."

His answer telling what would be hard for anyone to see just from looking at him. Looking like your normal self-respecting male in public, nobody would guess that he was wearing a plastic cage over his dick, that would keep him flaccid and locked away from potential fun for the night.

A quick flash of the key hanging on her necklace, showed Dave that Shawna indeed had him locked up. Her devious smile showed just how much she enjoyed keeping him in chastity, denying him sexual release while she had her fun.

Motioning them further into the house, Dave let them know that everyone was out at the pool, and to make themselves at home, just as another SUV pulled into the drive.

Out stepped a long and leggy blonde that looked like she could be in her mid 20's, although he knew she was actually 36. The light sundress cinched at her waist showing off how much she worked on keeping her body firm, as she strolled to the door in front of her husband. Out of the back doors of the same SUV came another blonde woman, almost as tall and every bit as sexy, followed by another man walking two steps behind her.

Dave met the first blonde at the door with a big grin as he looked her up and down.

"Great to see you again Cathy. Or is it Cat?" the grin widening at the question.

"It's Cat for tonight" reaching out to prod then stroke his abs in full view of her husband, two steps behind in tow, complete with her 'overnight bag'.

"You're looking chiseled as usual, stud. Maybe we'll get some time together tonight" letting her hand trail downward to the bulge in his board shorts.

"Oh you remember my husband Don, right?" her hand flipping back toward the man trailing behind her through the doorway.

"Of course. How's it goin Don?" giving him a bit of secondary attention while still eyeing his wife up and down, complete with 'Cat' doing a spin so he could see the full outfit...ever the showoff.

"I'm good sir. Happy to be here tonight." Came the almost sheepish response from the well trained husband.

"Everyone's around the pool. Help yourselves." Offering with his arm as they walked past.

Seeing their next guest stepping through the doorway, the first newcomer of their night greeted him with a smile.

"Great to see you again Andrea! Looking just as amazing as last time I saw you." Giving her a quick glance before letting her pull him in for a hug. Her outfit looked a bit more 'club ready' than the other wives, her dress coming up much shorter and the top lower, complete with the scrunched elastic band holding it in place on her C cup breasts, showing off her bikini triangles almost completely. Had Shawna not planned on attending the party, he would have tried his luck with Andrea. She fit his ideal type: C or larger breasts, bit of an hourglass shape, a tiny bit extra in the butt department, and definition to her legs. Didn't hurt that she had 'dirty blonde' hair and already had it in a ponytail for the night. That signaled that she knew what she was here for.

"I hope Jason gave you a good rundown of the party rules." Glancing between Andrea and her husband, in tow two steps behind.

Andrea was the first to answer "He was very thorough. Don't you worry." Before turning to her husband and asking "Right?"

A simple "Yes sir, he let us know just what to expect tonight."

With a quick beaming smile, Dave simply responded "Great! We're all out at the pool then." A sweep of his arm toward the rear of the house directing the way.

Seeing a break in the traffic coming in, Dave followed Andrea and her husband through the house and out onto the back deck, leading to the pool. Once outside he saw that the party was beginning to liven up a bit. The music level had picked up a bit with the rest of the attendees starting to show up.

Shawna and Cathy were chit chatting at the bar, while Shawna's husband Calvin served drinks from behind it. Jason had already come up to say hi to Cathy in his own way, hugging her from behind so his bulge could grind into her. Don had already stripped out of his outfit and down to a tight pair of short trunks that showed off the plastic cage that his dick would spend the night confined to. Brad and his guests had made their way into the pool, and Andrea and her hubby made their way toward the tiki bar as soon as they hit the pool deck.

From his perspective walking up, he could see that Calvin wasn't wearing a swimsuit at all. The only items he had on were the pink plastic CB3000 chastity device that would no doubt frustrate him for the night, and a leather collar with his leash hanging down behind him.

Making his way the last two steps over behind Shawna, Dave grabbed a handful of her tight buns, before leaning in for the first kiss of the evening, in clear view of her husband.

"About time" responded the married woman in his hands. "I was starting to wonder if you forgot about me."

"Never babe. Just my night to act as host. You know the deal."

"Mmmmm just be sure to find me soon. Walt already let me know just how good he thinks I look tonight."

Flashing a grin Dave's way as she spun away to push her butt into his groin.

"Oh we all know how good you look tonight. You'd have to be dead to not get hard seeing you tonight."

Grinning toward her cuckold, Shawna joked back "Or locked up in a cage" flashing the key hanging around her neck, catching the attention of her cuck Calvin, who smiled his response.

Seeing a flash of lights through the front windows as another car pulled into the driveway, Dave turned back to his hotwife Shawna

"Duty calls, babe".

Making his way through the house, Dave sees the next guest making her way to the door, alone. A long and tall redhead, Katrina always cuts an amazing profile, when she wants to be noticed. And tonight is no exception, with her lightweight dress cinched tight at her waist, showing off her impressive breasts and hourglass figure completely. Having seen them completely, Dave knows that her breasts are a sight to behold. They are the augmented variety, but it didn't matter to him at all. Her husband does well enough financially to give her everything she wants, and also enjoys her getting all the cock she wants on the side. He catches himself wondering if she left a patch of her red fur above her pussy for tonight...that's the personal favorite.

"Looking impressive as usual, Katrina" leaning in to give her a quick one armed hug.

"Same to your Mr." giving him a good press with her breasts and a quick kiss as her hand moves to his buttock, the other tapping on his chest as she pulls away, making her way through the house. Having been here before, she knows just where to go.

Watching her make her way through the house, Dave can't help but marvel at the sight of her hourglass figure swaying with each step. An impressive 5'7 or 5'8 and 125 pounds of her, with curves in all the right places. He caught himself wondering 'what kind of guy would ever let another man fuck her?'

As if on cue, another car pulled into the packed driveway, producing two individuals. The first came from the passenger side, where a short, tight brunette made her way between cars and up to the front door of the house, where Dave could get a good view of her.

Maybe 5'2 with jet black hair falling past her shoulders, Janet grinned a quick hello to Dave as she came in for a quick hug. Her hours in the gym are obvious to anyone who sees her. She's always been described as the 'power pack' body build, not petite, not especially curvaceous, but with muscles and tone in all the right places. And from the stories Walt has told, she knows how to work her body perfectly.

"Good to see you big guy" running her hands over Dave's chest and abs without caring what her cuckold thinks of the show, before moving down to grab his bulge in her hand

"I need to check this guy out at one of these parties."

Looking back over her shoulder to her cuckold husband in tow "You remember Greg, right? If not, it's ok. He knows why he's here." Before slipping past Dave and on her way toward the pool.

For his part, Greg followed along quietly except for saying 'Good evening sir' to Dave as he moved past.

Dave took a few minutes in the kitchen to get a new drink, before heading back out to the pool. Not that he didn't trust the cuckold tending the tiki bar, it just provides a bit of a break between duties as host and getting to have his fun by the pool. Now with a fresh drink in hand, Dave made his way out to the pool and immediately finds Shawna chatting with Kat and Janet by the bar. Ever the strong willed one, Janet has her cuck stripped to a speedo, clearly showing the outline of a caged cock.

'She loves our rules. Gotta love that woman' he thinks to himself as he walks up to the small group, where he's greeted by a full-bodied kiss from his girl for the night, Shawna.

Maybe she's already worked up, or maybe she's marking her territory...and making her cuckold's cage a little tighter. Either way, the kiss was returned in full, complete with tongues dancing between them. As soon as their kiss broke, Shawna leaned in to Dave's ear.

"We need to go inside. I haven't let Calvin do anything but lick all week and it's time for the real thing." Shawna finished off her request by pulling back, and giving Dave her best 'come get me' look, complete with a nibble on her lip.

Falling in behind 'his' hotwife, Dave followed along behind Shawna, noticing her buns swaying from side to side as she made her way through the sliding door into the house, and down the hallway to his bedroom, located neatly at the end of the hallway. Her bikini barely covering half of her cheeks as he envisioned what he'll be seeing once it's peeled off her.

Before he could even shut the door, Shawna had spun around and mashed into him for round two of kissing, letting him push his tongue into her mouth as his hands worked down her sides, to her ample, yet tight cheeks. Little moans escaped her as their tongues wrestled, before she eventually broke the kiss.

Knowing what she wanted, Shawna dropped slowly to her knees, eyeing her prize. Her hands instantly untying the string of the shorts, and skimming them down his legs without any further wait. Her reward sprang forward, already half hard and nearly at his full length of 8" when hard.

Without hesitation, she moved in close with her lips. Not one to tease a man with something she wants, her lips engulfed his knob, before pushing down his shaft a full 5 inches. Feeling him bump against her throat, she pulled back off until just the head was lodged tight between her lips. Repeating her process until his shaft was glistening each time she pulled back, Shawna released the spongy flared head with a low pop. She marveled at the cock in front of her every time she saw it, and felt the need to take in every bit of him, visually and physically. Watching her hand glide up and down the shaft slowly, she went back to work with her tongue, circling around the head as her mouth plunged down onto his now fully hardened member.

Hearing low groans coming from him as her lips slid down his shaft, she could tell he missed her talented mouth. Feeling a hand go to her hair, balling it up tight to her head, she heard the voice of her lover.

"You've missed this cock, haven't you? Show me how much you need fucked by a real cock."

Eliciting a hummed answer from her as her lips glide up and down the now shining cock disappearing into her mouth. Watching her pushing further down his shaft, Dave continued his verbal stimulation.

"Are you ready to get that married pussy worked out by a real cock? Show me how much you've missed it you little slut. Show me how slutty you are for me...my own personal slut to enjoy."

Hearing her low hums answer 'mmmhmmm' 'please' and other muted responses, Dave decided he was ready to enjoy more of her.

Pulling Shawna away from his cock, and up from her knees, he gave her a long rough kiss, before pulling her back and spinning her around. Walking her the two steps over to the corner of his bed, he gave her bikini bottom a quick push down off of her cheeks, feeling her hands take over and pull it down the rest of the way, before she hopped up onto his bed on her hands and knees.

12