Hotwives and Cucks of Orchard Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's perfect babe. I love that view more, every time I see it" standing back for a few seconds to take in the sight of her well rounded butt, and the tight lipped slit hiding between her cheeks.

Walking the two steps up to her, he slid a finger inside her, to find her well lubricated already. The heat and grip held onto his finger until it slid free, to be replaced with the large spongy head, ready to invade her. Feeling her body tense as he makes contact,

Dave uses a hand to pull gently on her right cheek to open her wide, as his left guides his shaft into her. Watching the head disappear into her soft velvety slit, he begins pushing further, inching his way into her tight grip. Hearing her initial sharp inhale and accompanying sigh, he can tell she's ready for more.

More forceful thrusts of his hips force half of his cock into her, forcing her open more with each thrust. Each thrust follows with a withdrawal until just the head is lodged between her lips, before sliding further into her, until finally he feels her entrance at the base of his cock, his full balls pressed against her body underneath. Having fit all of his cock in her tight hot slit, he begins pulling the full length back, before slamming forward, shaking her entire body with each shove into her body. Her reaction pushes her back each time she feels him retreating, meeting his thrusts with more force, causing loud smacking noises each time he buries himself in her body. Her juices surround his cock to the point they're leaking down his balls and the fronts of his legs, pushing him to drive her harder and faster.

Her heavy breathing turns to moans, yelps and barely understandable words as he plunges into her harder and faster, driving deeper inside her than her husband could ever dream of.

"Tell me you love my cock! Tell me you want it...let me know you need it, you little slut!"

Knowing that she loves being degraded and filthy talk, he feeds her need, hearing the expected return.

"Fuck I love it! Take it! Just fuck me, please fuck me! Harder, harder! Fuccckkkk!"

Hearing her trailing off as her arms give out from underneath her, pitching her face first into the mattress as she groans her way through her first orgasm, more juices escaping, making lewd slapping noises with each thrust, running down her legs and coating him further.

Slowing his pace after she comes down from her first orgasm, Dave continues giving her long and slow, deliberate strokes, forcing her to concentrate on every detail of the cock inside her. The length of each stroke taking a full two seconds to slide into her, forcing her to feel him from tip to root each time. Capped off with a little extra twist of his hips at the top of each stroke, forcing her to feel him at a new angle while he's buried in her soaking wet grip.

As soon as she begins her low moaning and whimpering, Dave decided it was time to change things up for her.

Grabbing both cheeks, he pulls free of her hot, tight grip, watching her try to push herself back to take him again. Wanting something else, he uses his strength to flip her onto her back in one quick motion, knowing how much she loves being handled this way.

Once on her back, Dave lines his cock up with her entrance, before pushing her legs far apart and back toward her shoulders, spreading her further. Meeting less resistance this time, he pushes his full length into her in one fast, rough shove, until his balls rested tight against her butt cheeks.

"That's what you need, isn't it, you dirty little slut? You need fucked, and used for my fun..don't you? You want that little pussy abused by this big cock...tell me what you need."

"Please please keep fucking! I need it..that cock. I need it rough. Fuck me harder...as hard ...as you can. I need it!"

The devious grin breaks out on Dave's face as Shawna tried to answer while his cock drove its way into her, causing her to lose her breath each time he speared full depth into her. Pulling a hand free of her legs, his left hand moved to the triangle tops of her bikini, exposing her full C cup breasts, her hardened nipples standing out against her small dark areolas. Watching her face intently, with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open as she yelped and cooed with each thrust into her tight wet grip, Dave began feeling the familiar tingle in his balls, telling him that he was close.

"I'm going to cum soon, babe! Do you want me to pull out?" asking the question he already knew the answer to.

"God no! Keep going. Cum in me!" her response exactly what he wanted to hear.

Plunging his full strokes into her harder and faster for a full 30 seconds before he was hammering away at her as hard and fast as he can. With a loud grunt, Dave slammed his cock fully into her, feeling the first jet of cum shoot inside her hot, tight slit.

"Fuckkkkkkkk!...soooo good!" the words coming more as grunts than anything else, as Dave unloaded inside her tight married pussy, before softly collapsing on top of her, trapping her under him for the time being. As he slumped over her, her legs intertwined behind his back to hold him in place. Instinct kicking in for her, wanting to keep him buried.

As he softened over the course of the next few minutes, they remained intertwined, with occasional nibbles by Shawna, until she broke the silence.

"Can you go out and get my hubby? He's got some cleaning to do."

A wry smile broke out as he hopped out of bed, pulled his board shorts on in one motion, before cinching them up at his waist with a bounce, and headed out to find her husband.

Returning to the pool deck, he saw the action picking up, with the wives mostly paired off with the guys in the group, and Brad trying to work his magic on one or both of his guests in the pool...who knows with him.

Making his way to the tiki bar, it was time to send the cuck in to do his job.

"Calvin, your wife requires your services."

Dave watched the cuckold, whose 'manhood' is tightly secured in his uncomfortable chastity cage scurry from behind the bar, before looking to one of the other cucks in attendance.

"Your turn behind the bar, bud."

12