All Comments on 'House Arrest'

by JamesRiver

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will there be more?

A very good read with such potential for a continued evolution and growth of the characters, my concerns are, the author will choose not to proceed further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One word to describe this story

Boring! *

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic read, hope you keep going with this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Incredibly well written. I can’t wait for more!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
Love it

Especially both of them being together forever and the possibility of the mom getting knocked up!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Nice

Tender and loving

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 6 years ago
Great

Let's hear about life with kids etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY

hows come everyone wants to knockup their moms and sisters cant they just enjoy the sex????????

BVMLoverBVMLoverover 6 years ago

Wonderfully written, really enjoyed this!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Interesting

He is a university graduate with his own IT business and a successful web app. He sells the business, moves home, sets him mom up to take computer courses online, and he enrolls in a massage therapy course? Better yet, he spends months in classes, doesn't own a massage table, and never once uses his mother to practice the lessons for class? How did mom do in her classes? All we know about those months is take out dinners and evenings watching movies on TV.

I took three different massage courses and would not have been able to complete the first section without a table and a volunteer practice partner.

???

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Great story

Please add a second chapter. I can see a lot of ways this story can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Resubmitted??

I seem to remember reading this story previously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely story

Would like to see Part 2 where one of them commits a crime and gets house arrest again...

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Will she reconnect with her siblings and where will they move to, how many kids do they have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Massage Therapist! LOL!!!

That's like working for Microsoft Corporation then getting a job at McDonalds! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mother needs to get her belly filled and breed him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous