All Comments on 'House Arrest Ch. 01'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

God damnit...this is fantasy and they still don't have jobs.

bvrluvrbvrluvralmost 10 years ago
Mmmmm.....

The introduction of the mom at the end opens up so many possibilities.

Maybe she will be forced to lick the BBCs cum out of her daughters pussies? Maybe the guys brought strap-ons with them and the daughters will be made to DP their mom? Who knows?? Like I say - loads of nasty, horny options!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow hot story for the summer!

College and boyfriend is over for the girls. Instead of burying noses into books, they willl bury noses under black balls and use tongues to clean pussies. Thinking of themselves is replaced with serving others on command. Inner racism will be exploited with a discipline program of whips and nipple clamps. Avril will cause Peyton to collapse from her high morals to a wanton slut. Black breeding will turn themselves into truly submissive sluts opening pussies to millions of sperm multiple times until pregnancy is achieved. Intelligence and well spoken sentences totally extinqished and replaced by simple moans and groans while saying yes to every depraved demand. No will get a savage whipping. The mother will be reduced to a breeding cow slut once totally disciplined and domesticated by their slut daughters who will make generous use of the whips and clamps. Eventually Mom will be a slave to their parents and be kept busy scrubbing floors and toilets like a slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story

Or the mother will cringe everytime the daughters bring their mixed race brood along with black husband. Daughters will get feedback on the behavior of mother and discipline her for every minor infraction reported by the grandmother as the mother is not fit to be called the childrens grandmother. Children will be amused to see naked white slave scrubbing floors and toilets and be given free rein to spank and molest slave.

The father? Who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why racist?

Why is it necessary to make the rapists black? Doesn't add anything to the story, except for the racists among us, and unfairly targets a minority race.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love the story

The other critics are just too stuck up for a great racial story... keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Great story lieve it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yum

Mmmm thanks ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You did a great job. Keep writing!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Read up

on the real-life rapes of white women by black men, the stats and outcomes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely AWESOME!

Can’t wait to read pt.2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there some reason, other than rascism, why the bad guys are depicted as black, cruel, vicious, unemployed, sadistic, and preferring white pussy? The big dicked black màn fiction is past the point of being boring. It is fiction. Just ask any nurse.

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty23about 1 year agoAuthor

This is an interracial nonconsent story rooted in my own fantasies of wanting to be dominated by black men. Their savagery, etc. is part of the fantasy. Perhaps this isn't your cup of tea, and if so, no worries. Still, there's no need to be all rude and judgy. As for big-dicked men... have you never read erotic stories where the writer exaggerates the size of a man's package before? If you're only willing to read what's strictly 'realistic' then why are you even on this site?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is there another chapter? I want to see dad forced to fuck his daughters, and plowed in the ass

Fnreddy4uFnreddy4u4 months ago

I love this stuff... intruders forcing family to fuck and fuck each other. ;-)

Fnreddy4uFnreddy4u4 months ago

P.S. You should see my hard on right now!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES