House Arrest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me how much you love my cock, bitch! Tell me now or I'll make you lick out your sister's asshole just like Traze is making your big sis do to you!" Vick threatened.

That seemed to provide the needed motivation. Avril thrust her breasts forward, rubbing them against Vick's chest as she lifted her hips up and then ground her pussy on his lap, squeezing her heat around every inch of his shaft.

"I love your cock, you bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I'll impale my pussy on your magnificent cock all night long!" she cried. Traze could tell she didn't really mean every word she said, but she knew that being a good actress might spare the life of her and her sister. She was no idiot.

At the same time, Traze realized that his impending explosion was at the point of no return. He growled, his cock lancing deep inside Peyton's soft sex as his whole body shook in a series of delicious spasms. His cock pumped her full, and Peyton's muffled cry as she sucked on Vick's testicles told him that she felt every warm spurt of his seed.

Just then the basement door slammed open. In the throes of the moment, Traze hadn't realized that Jamal and Mick had left. He glanced backward, seeing a naked middle-aged woman with a gorgeous, curvaceous body, glossy raven-black hair, and big mouth-watering breasts. He didn't recall her being naked before, but then again he wouldn't have been surprised if Jamal and Mick in their efficiency had ripped away all her clothes just in the brief time it took them to drag her down here.

Sandra Malone gaped as she saw her youngest daughter riding a man's cock with her wrists bound above her head. Her eyes widened into impossibly big saucers as she turned her gaze on poor Peyton, whose pussy was now oozing strands of cum as Traze pulled his cock free and stood up.

"Welcome to the party, bitch!" Traze growled. "I know a fun game we can play. Don't worry. You won't miss a single minute of the humiliation you and your daughters are about to experience."

Traze, Vick, Jamal, and Mick all grinned in unison. Traze rubbed his hands together.

"Let the real torments begin."

***

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please post a comment to let people know what you thought or send me a personal comment. I'll be posting more chapters in this story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~Gaggedkitty

12