All Comments on 'House Hunting'

by _Free_Spirit_

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to heck with her- another tease

Be a man- admit it- you are a fag. Its ok with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait for more.

Very Hot. Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more

Can I join in as well??

great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more. more. more.

Give me more...

Rexman9Rexman9over 17 years ago
Nice

Love the story. Keep up the good work.

Rexman9Rexman9over 17 years ago
Nice

Love the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A first

Went to a friends party,i knew he was gay, i wasnt,both sexes were there.Towards the end of the night,most people had gone home, when a guy i didnt know came up and said its on,downstairs.What as he walked away.Curious i followed,into the basement,the lights were on,here was a set up which i now know is a sling.A guy was suspended,by his hands,in a type of sling,what else.He was being fucked in the arse by another guy,i watched as his cock went in and out of the guys arse.I must admit my cock started to get hard.There were 8 guys in the room,myself included,3 were in a group,i walked over and there was my friend,hands tied,bent over a bench with a guy fucking his arse.The other guys were stroking their cocks,it was a very horny situation as the cock sawed in and out of his arse.The guy stood back and then another guy took his place, pushing his rather large cock into my friends arse.One other guy was sucking another guy,no one had clothes on except me.I moved back and took mine off.The guy fucking my friends arse,sped up and holding Warrens hips came into him,another guy couldnt hold back and his cumm arced onto Warrens back.The guy pulled out of Warren, his condom full of cumm and as he removed it another guy came and sucked on the end of his cock.A guy came over to me and said your new here, rules are if you want to suck or be sucked, no condom, if you want to fuck, condom on, if you want to be fucked,get the leather straps and your hands will be bound and as many guys who want to fuck you can, you are then a submissive and you have no say until you are finished with.His hand touched my cock,which was hard,i flinched back.He took his hand away,the condoms were on a table,i had to cumm,i put one on, i walked back to Warren,his arse not being used.I heard a guy say hes new as i stepped up,my cock to the used hole and pushed forward.I was surprised how easily it went into Warren, all the way,i heard Warren, yes, oh yes,fuck me. so i did,but i didnt last long as after about 5 or 6 thrusts i filled my condom.I pulled out,grabbed some tissues and removed the condom, my cock still hard as a guy went down and wrapped his mouth around my cock.He was good as he moved back and forward keeping me hard.I felt the tingling as my balls went tight and whatever cumm i had left went into his mouth.AAaagh,it felt good as he finished me,then i felt tired,i had to lay down,a bottle was pushed under my nose,Geez,wow,sour, strong,bit dizzy, then again,whew,got to lay down.i think i dozed,when i awoke i my eyes adjusted and i saw another guy,hands bound,this time gagged having a cock worked in and out of his arse.Then realised my hands were bound and i was gagged and a guy came over to me and said dont worry, your turn soon.I shook my head, which ached and tried to stand but couldnt.Then it was my turn,2 guys stood me up, one of them was Warren,lay me down over the padded bench,i felt liquid in my arse, around my arse, fingers, then i heard someone say its his first time,Warren its your party,go for it.I felt someone move between my legs, a hard thing at my hole,moving forward, it wouldnt go in,i heard relax, no way,thena bottle under my nose,wow,and his cock went into me.I recognised Warrens voice,whoa, tight,oh as he pushed into me, pain as i tried to yell,i felt him pull back, more lube i heard and i felt it dribbling down into me,then Warren pushing forward, this time going in further.Pain, as he slowly pulled out, more lube, this time going in with one thrust.Thats it he said as he started to fuck, pain but now going to be replaced by pain/pleasure.Hes opening up, oh geez hes tight,get into this one tonight as warren sped up and i knew he had cumm, he slowly pulled out, only to be replaced almost straight away by another cock,seemed smaller as he rooted into my arse.He came quickly only to be followed by another,by now my cock was hard, i needed release, as my arse was being used.The guy pulled out,then i felt hot liquid on my back.Here comes Stan,who the fuck was Stan as i tried to stand,not yet,wait till Stan does you.I felt the knob,fuck how big was this as he moved it around my hole,then centred pushed forward,my hole opened like never before as he pushed in and in,still going, hitting something inside me and my cock shot the most intense load of cumm i have ever shot.Stan just stood there his cock in me,then he pulled back and back ,how big was he then in and he strted to fuck,my body shook as he did me,every nerve ending twitching as that big cock worked my arse,my cock hard, leakinbg cumm all the time, i wanted to reach under and stroke it, make it last as Stan rooted my arse, another splatter on my back, i heard a voice, yes, yes, ohh fuck me, it was mine as Stan grabbed my hips and hammered his cock home, i was cumming again as his cock hit my prostate with every stroke, then he lunged forward and grunted as his cumm emptied into my bottom, i could feel his cock pulse into me,every jet into my bowels,someone was screaming, i think it was me and when he had finished he pulled out of me, i felt cumm running down mym thighs,what no condom, i didnt care and was later told that every first timer gets bare backed by Stan.I am now part of their group.I am told that i am one of their favourite bottoms and i think that must be true because i am forever being fucked, even Stan said he likes my arse one of the best.Let me tell you, i like Stans big thumper in me,i cumm eevery time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cumblast

Nice story. I would love to be caught masturbating by a few more than willing bi-guys. I really love the taste of cum, so having a guy swallowing cum is a big turn-on for me.. Always like my clean guys to cum in my ass after fucking me as well. The only thing better would be for the girl next door to show up with a strapon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

I need to have a "construction crew" come and erect something for me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot and horny

Loved it. Apparently straight guy ends up in bi-guy group sex. This kind of thing gets me going...and cumming...over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I can never get enoug stories of taking it in the as while sucking a huge cock. I do it ever chance I get. Even though I've been married for 38 years, I still love cock, in my mouth and in my ass. I love my wife but I still love cum and fucking.

philnance70philnance70over 10 years ago
Lustfully awesome

I've always fantasized of getting it from more than one guy. This story was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My fantasy

I dream of getting my ass gangbanged like I'm such a gay cock whore I have been gangbanged a few times but not by strangers. I want to be a group of guys gay sex slave I love cock

69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
Me too

What a great story to start the morning with. I love cock, a nice hard cum filled cock, in my mouth and down my throat. I'd love to service a room of men till I'm filled with and covered in cum. I've never been spit roasted but would love to have the experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous