House of Feathers Ch. 20: The Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to my girl, Kaarin was still engaged in girl-on-girl with her, but was head-over-heels in love with me. She also said that she thought that Kaarin was afraid to cross the line as regards having sex with me - even though she was quite happy watching us having sex in front of her.

In one sense, it was all to the good, for it meant that my girl and I were no longer restricted to quietly making love in our bedroom. One time, Kaarin discovered us in reverse cowgirl on the beach. My love was rolling her hips in time with the surf while I fondled her perfect butt. Kaarin barely hesitated before coming over, sitting down and taking my love's hand in her own. She held it for the next 20 minutes, during several position changes and three orgasms. Afterwards, I could see that her nostrils and nipples were swollen and her inner thighs wet. Obviously, Kaarin was 'interested', to say the least, but she did nothing more than hold hands and stare, her face solemn. I caught her looking wistfully at my love's face in the afterglow of her second orgasm.

I personally was doing both better and worse. I was getting my rocks off more often with the woman I adored and that was entirely to the good. Under the circumstances, I needed it.

On the other hand, Kaarin was always there, her blue-ribbon body under my gaze throughout the day, a constant vision of amazing boobs, butt, legs and smile. Even the two dimples above her ass were perfect.

It was like being a child with free run of a high-end candy store, except for one really big, really attractive, sugar-powdered lollipop, with that one being constantly waved in front of you but out of reach, forbidden. I managed to avoid embarrassing myself too often with an erection, but despite all the action was suffering a virtual non-stop case of blue balls.

My girl and I were of course discussing Kaarin's progress in private. I mentioned one day that she seemed to be there every time the two of us made love, but the two girls seemed to be getting it on in private.

"I know," she said. "The moment has never been right."

She thought for a minute, "How about you be in the hall around 11 AM? And be ready to use your initiative?"

Hmm.

I left my lab at the appointed time, wearing sandals to make my footsteps audible and, sure enough, low sounds of passion were coming through the closed bedroom door. As I walked by, I heard my girl call out to me to please bring them something to drink.

I returned in a minute or two with some Perrier and lime and knocked on the door. My love's voice called for me to come in.

The room was heavy with the smell of sex. The girls were lying on their sides in soixante-neuf, their heads on each other's thighs, hair meshed in loving tangles. I felt myself starting to get stiff. I took a glass to my love first, lifting her head to make it easier to drink. I repeated the process with Kaarin. My girl gestured me towards a chair by the wall; Kaarin made no protest when I stayed.

My love started stroking Kaarin's hip with her free hand. Kaarin looked at me for just a second before reciprocating. Soon the two were locked in another round of 69, legs and arms entangled, breasts squashed between them. They both started getting vocal. With this display in front of me, I was fully erect.

I heard my girl's voice, a bit muffled, "Hon, would you please get me that finger vibe in my drawer?"

I fetched it from our bedroom, put it into her hand and took the opportunity of sitting down on the bed beside them. She began running the vibrator up and down Kaarin's pussy lips and the tall girl moaned in pleasure, her hips moving against the tiny shaft of delight.

I started rubbing my lady's legs and back with the palms of my hand. Occasionally, I let my fingertips drift along Kaarin's skin. On an impulse, I went to Kaarin's feet and started rubbing them - about as sensual as one can get, yet impossible to find objectionable. She sighed in pleasure.

So, I was in the game. Sort of. And I was so hard that it felt that the skin on my willy would split.

Then I thought that turnabout's fair. While my dear teased Karin's clit with the vibrator, Kaarin was lying on her back, eyes closed, playing with her own nipples.

I slid down to her head and looked down at her. Kaarin's eyes opened and saw my smile just above her face. She in turned smiled and leaned up into a kiss. She was a very good kisser and I did my best to meet the standard. I licked the inside of her lips, ran my tongue tip along the back of her teeth. Her hands came up and pulled my head down harder onto hers.

I was careful to keep my hands above her neck.

My woman was still at work. Twisting and mewling, Kaarin came. Her back arched, her face and torso flushed and she cried in pleasure.

I looked up; my girl was kneeling between Kaarin's legs, still busy. The fun was not over.

I took a chance. Kaarin's eyes were closed. "I love you," I whispered to her. "Back in a minute."

I scooted around behind my girl. Firm, shapely butt cheeks were swaying from side to side as she worked her friend. Without preliminaries, I ran my hands across the twin orbs and, guiding myself with one hand, eased myself into her welcoming, familiar depths. She was soaking wet and there was no resistance at all. As I entered, I could feel her love muscles squeeze me in welcome.

My girl put down the vibrator and started some serious oral work on Kaarin, two fingers inside her working at her G-spot while thrashing at Kaarin's lips and clit with her tongue. Buried to the hilt, I put both hands on her hips and began giving both of us what we needed, hard and fast. I could feel her insides moving along my skin and seething fire building in my crown.

As my strokes rocked my girl's body backwards and forwards, her mouth naturally bobbed back and forth on Kaarin's pussy. Kaarin, even in the midst of her pleasure, could not miss it. Her eyes opened to see me pounding away behind our mutual lover. I smiled at her.

She started to smile back, then another orgasm overtook her and she again closed her eyes, crying out in ecstasy. My gal stopped her licking to concentrate on her own pleasure and, when Kaarin opened her eyes again, it was to see both of us cumming together.

The three of us collapsed more or less where we were.

Kaarin slept well thereafter and I was welcome to join the two of them in their afternoon frolics. It was however still either Karin on the outside watching us two or else me watching her being pleased Sapphic fashion. Although she had admitted to my girl to being jealous of our lovemaking and had once wistfully confided she really missed having a man inside her, she had not made a move towards me. I was waiting for a signal from one or the other.

My girl told me quietly some days later that Kaarin was becoming increasingly frustrated with our look-watch-but-don't-touch relationship. We were obviously moving to a dénouement, but I had no idea how it was to play out.

For me, it was a strange time. I was deeply in love with the one and falling for the other. I was getting a lot of sex and watching even more very hot girl-on-girl, yet it was as if I was cut off somehow from a true, full relationship with our guest.

Follow my lead...

Kaarin was obviously tired one evening. Dinnertime had given her time to rest and she was obviously a bit stiff from the day's exercise.

We sat by the beach under the stars, with light of the torches behind us flickering against the trees. A second bottle of wine had come with us.

"Dear," my woman said to me. "You've been lazing around all day in your lab. How about doing a tired lady a favour and rubbing my shoulders?"

"With pleasure."

I moved to behind her chair and began massaging her shoulders and neck. "Ahh," she moaned quietly. "More to the right. Up a bit. Oh yes, right there." I worked on her tense muscles for maybe five minutes.

Kaarin watched quietly without moving, her lovely breasts rising and falling with her breathing. "Willing to share?" she finally asked softly in their mother tongue. I understood that much.

"Oh, of course! Dear, be pleased to be shared, please."

I stepped behind Kaarin's chair and softly slid my fingers up and down the back of her neck, mapping out tense spots. Aside from the weird kissing thing, it was the first time we'd really touched since her arrival and I found myself hard almost instantly. I could smell both of them - and no woman needs perfume at times like this.

I stepped a little bit away from the chair so I wouldn't ruin the moment by poking her in the back with my erection. It would have been embarrassing, although for which one of us, I'm still not sure.

Using thumbs and forefingers, I gently swept down from nape and across to the ends of her shoulders. She had a number of knots and I worked them loose with my thumbs. She sighed in relief. I then started firm strokes up and down her neck. Holding each shoulder down in turn, I stroked the sides of her neck over and over. She almost purred.

"You are so lucky to have such talented man," she said quietly to my girl. "I really needed this."

I continued to work her neck, shoulders and upper back. It was funny - in one sense it was totally non-sexual, just friendly, but in another it was intensely arousing. The Boys felt like they were going to explode.

My love got out of her chair and extinguished the lamps before taking Kaarin's hands. "I think we should continue this inside where he can do a better job," she said. When she pulled at her hands, the tall woman cooperated and rose. As they passed me, my woman gestured with her head - follow my lead, dummy!

"I'll be up in a second," I said, wanting to give them time to get upstairs and ready.

When I got upstairs, carrying wine glasses and the bottle in an ice bucket, Kaarin was laying face-down on the massage table with a pillow under her stomach. The room was warm and lit with three citrusy candles. A similar odor came from a small chafing dish which I knew would contain massage oil.

"Come help out, dear" my girl said to me. She took Kaarin's wine glass and waved it under her nose. There was a small shake of the girl's head hidden under masses of blonde hair.

My love poured warm oil on her hands and smoothed it over Kaarin's back, bum and legs. Working together, mirroring each other's efforts, we started a four-handed massage, starting on her feet, first the toes, then the balls, then the arches, then the heels before drawing fingers along either side of her Achilles tendons. Kaarin almost purred with pleasure.

Our hands ran firmly up her legs to her bum, then back down again, over and over. Her labia were clearly visible. My girl started lightly stroking them as her hands passed, timing making it clear whose hand it was. Kaarin sighed in pleasure each time.

I was in two worlds. I was very, very aware of the presence of two profoundly desirable women, and of the good possibility of bedding both of them. In the other, I was simply in love with both of them, enjoying the moment, enjoying the timeless moment of skin-on-skin.

Kaarin's perfect buttocks rolled under our hands. We moved slowly up along the back, shoulders and neck, still in unison.

"Roll over, dear," my dear said. "We'll help." Kaarin rolled over onto her back. My lady arranged her with the pillow under her knees and her legs rather apart.

This time, she started massaging Kaarin's head while I started on her feet again. We gradually worked towards the centre. I was careful to stay away from any erogenous zones.

My girl did not. I watched her hands shift from massaging Kaarin's breasts to fondling her boobs. Oily fingers slid sensuously over slick flesh, toyed with erect nipples, rolling and pulling them. Kaarin moaned at the sensation. I sighed internally at the sound.

When our hands were getting close to meeting, my girl gestured at me to continue up to the girl's head. Our hands passed on her body, with my girl pausing in her path to give a very gentle rub to Kaarin's groin. Then she caught my eyes and nodded at the breasts between us.

For the first time, I touched Kaarin's boobs. I tried to give a combination of erotic, but not pushy. You know what I mean - I wanted her to feel sensual, sexual pleasure, but without making it look like that was my whole aim.

Sensing that she liked my hands there, I cupped them over her globes and shifted to a more erotic, focussed massage, softly squeezing and fingering. She sighed contentedly as her soft yet firm flesh flowed under my fingers, giving a little gasp as they passed over and drew on her taut nipples.

My woman stopped her hands, put her face close to Kaarin's ear and whispered, just loudly enough for me to hear, "I'm going to go now. You two will be fine."

Kaarin's hand came up and gripped hers. "Do not go."

"Dear, you'll be fine. I promise."

"I want you to stay. Just be in room."

My girl looked at me over the table and raised her shoulders in question - what now? I shrugged.

"OK, hon. I'll be here." She kissed her lips lightly and silently moved a chair to beside the table where she could sit while holding her friend's hand. I shifted to massage Karin's forehead.

I was very aware that whatever I did in the next few minutes would either please her immensely or else send her back into her funk. My own arousal was secondary. This was to be a seduction, yes, but one she must feel happy about.

No pressure.

I went to the head of the table and firmly pulled Kaarin's head straight up from her shoulders, always a good way to relax tight neck muscles. And twice more. Then I let my hands run firmly down her arms, pulling them back with my hands and lowering them on the next stroke. As her hands came closest to me, I spent some time massaging each finger and thumb in turn. She gently smiled in response.

Walking around to one side, I slid my hands along her torso towards her feet. Her breasts pillowed under my moving hands, then bobbed back. I repeated the stroke, lingering only a second over her lovely adornments. Her nipples were rock-hard.

I worked my way over her abdomen with deep massage, fingers prodding into her stomach. Moving lower, I poured the warm oil directly onto her smooth mound. Without touching her pussy, I rolled her mons under my fingertips. I knew it would be pulling and stimulating her labia and clitoris. She took a deep, deep breath, bit her lip.

I looked at my girl in her chair. She was smiling and nodded at me. Lamplight sparkled in her eyes. She leaned up, kissed Kaarin lightly on the lips. "We love you, dear. Be happy."

My shaft felt the air disturbed by her movement. My erection couldn't have got any harder. My balls were swollen, aching.

Kaarin was starting to breathe harder. I was amazed at how far we had come in one evening. Not only was I touching her, but also giving a highly erotic massage. She moaned softly as my hands lingered on her magnificent body.

My hands continued down her legs, passing by her now prominent labia without touching. I ran my hands down her legs, lingering over each foot and each toe. We had all the time in the world.

I oiled my hands again and softly slid them up and down her fine legs, first feet to knees, then knees to thighs. As my hands reached her upper thighs each time, my thumbs made a slow, soft detour over the front of her labia. She didn't protest.

My hands began to again massage her mound and hips. Kaarin's breathing sped up still more. I looked over at my woman. She nodded at me and smiled - Go for it!

Name me two other men this lucky.

My hands slid down Kaarin's legs and spread her slender ankles a forearm's length apart, exposing her now definitely wet pussy to my gaze. This time, my thumbs didn't skim, they gently rubbed and stroked - outside her lips on the upstroke, inside on the downstroke. She moaned, bit her lip.

Moving to the side of the table, I began stimulating her love bud with one hand while stretching her inner lips with the other. I looked at the sitting figure beside us. Help me!

As I stroked Kaarin's pussy, my girl gently started to stroke her hair. "How are you doing, baby?" It was a voice filled with caring and love.

"I feel so good," came the reply, but suddenly she started crying. Startled, I stopped my movements, only to restart at an urgent look from my woman.

She rose, gave the girl a long hug. "What's the matter, hon?"

"Why is he doing this for me?" Kaarin wept. "Is he going to hurt me later, tell me I am ugly and scrawny like before?"

Oh, Jesus! Just about the most beautiful woman on the planet and some loser's been playing pus-evil mindgames with her. There's a special place in Hell for people like that - nobody has to fight that dirty.

My girl kept petting her head, kissed one temple in comfort. "No, dear. He thinks you're really beautiful, really attractive. He loves you. Like me."

I raised my eyebrows at her. Not now! came the headshake.

Kaarin's eyes flew open, to latch on to mine. "Really?"

I kept stroking her bits, but gently. "Really. You're gorgeous, intelligent and good company. Any man in his right mind would want you. I know that I do." I said that last hoping it was what they both wanted.

"Really?"

My girl giggled. "You don't think he wants you, hon?" She reached over the girl and grabbed my now almost purple cock, stroking its tip against her side to get her attention. "He's been like this for weeks for you."

Kaarin giggled. My lady leaned down and gave her lips a soft, soft kiss. Her hand came up and covered one perfect breast.

Kaarin broke away. "But he's your boyfriend!"

"Honey, you are my girlfriend. And friends share. You won't make him run out of love."

Watching the girl's eyes, she gestured me to the end of the bed, between Karin's feet. "Hold her legs up," she told me, quietly.

When I had Kaarin's ankles in my hands, my girl ducked down and folded the bottom third of the table down out of the way.

"He's yours if you want him, dear." The beautiful blonde turned her face to me, uncertainty on her face. There was the briefest nod. My lady smiled and bent down to kiss her again, gently, softly, lovingly. As she did so, her hand on my shaft pulled me forward, guiding my head into Kaarin's warmth. I continued to hold her ankles up but slid the rest of me into her as gently as I could, then paused.

I had to be gentle. I was ready to cum as it was.

"Can you pick her up, dear?" my girl asked softly.

Without pulling away at the hips, I let go of her legs, bent forward and put my arms around her back. A short lift and I was upright with her legs around me. I looked at my girl for guidance; she waved me into the hall and I followed her into the bedroom.

I followed with Kaarin in my arms and managed to get her onto the bed without either bouncing too much or losing my place.

"I'll be right here, hon," my girl said. She bent to kiss Kaarin, a long, gentle but firm kiss, then leaned back to nod to me, holding her hand.

Our rôles had been reversed. Previously, my love had been boffing me in every position in The Perfumed Garden, with Kaarin being just the 'kissing buddy' in our odd threesome. Now, it was my girl on the sidelines.

I began to slide in and out of Kaarin's scented wetness, slowly. She bit her lip again, then smiled. The smile broadened. Her legs came up around my waist again, pulling me in. I rose to my knees and, still moving back and forth, reached forward to grasp and fondle her breasts. My girl's lips lowered on Kaarin's again, two manes of hair mingling on the pillow. I could feel the top of my head rubbing across Kaarin's G-spot.

I had to pause or explode. I pulled out. Her initial objection - how far we had come! - cut off when she felt my beard against her thighs. Grasping her cheeks in my hands, I began licking her pussy from end to end, with a twirl around her bud each time it came within range. Her thighs clenched inward, her hips started rolling. I shifted my focus to her slit, darting my tongue tip in and out as fast as I could.