House of Feathers Ch. 20: The Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the creamy thighs blocking my ears, I could hear her sweet voice grow louder and louder as she began to shout in words I could not hope to understand. I switched again to her clit, sucking it between my lips and lashing its end.

Her hips were bucking, her shrieks getting louder.

I pulled her thighs apart, raised myself up again, took aim and sank myself to the root, hammering home as hard as I could. He legs and arms came around me like a vise, her nails dug into my back and she roared in her joy.

I slowed my stroke, hoping to delay long enough to give her another one. A hand on my shoulder made me look up. My girl was smiling, beaming at me.

Kaarin was crying again, but even I could tell these were joy-tears, not sad-tears. My girl kissed her again, gently. "Still think nobody wants you, hon?"

"Oh," she replied. "That was so nice, so much pleasure." She looked up at me, smiled tenderly and stroked my cheek. "Thank you." My girl nodded, smiling at me.

I was gobsmacked. I had just been profoundly thanked by a too-hot-for-Playboy blonde for having given her an erotic massage and then fucking her in front of my fiancée. And my fiancée had not only approved and actively assisted, but had thanked me afterwards, too.

My girl smiled. "And I bet he's got a bit more love left in him..."

Kaarin's eyes grew wide and I started thrusting again, this time slower and not so hard. My girl started fondling Kaarin's boobs. Suddenly, she looked at me and ordered, "You two, roll over!"

I did, dragging Kaarin with me in my arms. I wound up flat on my back with the tall woman straddling me in a cowgirl position. In an instant, my girl was seated on my face, facing her friend. My tongue lashed away at her musky sweetparts while Kaarin bobbed up and down on my cock. Hands were fondling everywhere. I had a pretty good idea that the two were swallowing each other's tongues above me.

Smoking!

A fire started burning in the head of my cock; my balls felt the size of oranges. Two fine, fine women at once was more than my mother's son could handle for long and I clutched at Kaarin's hips as I exploded within her. My girl came a moment later and Kaarin followed. I could feel ripples inside her and hear her cries.

We slumped together to the bed. I felt like a mixture of Tarzan and Boy Scout.

Kaarin was softly crying, joined this time by my girl. What is it with women and crying? At least I could tell that these were happy tears again. Men know how to handle those. We may not understand why, but we can be pretty good at what should happen next.

In post-orgasm sleepiness, we both petted Kaarin gently. My girl and I smiled at each other. I saw so much love for me in her expression.

Kaarin's voice reached through. "I love you both."

"And we you, dear."

"May I stay just a little longer?"

"We have all the time in the world, hon."

+

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Feedback, comments and votes are all much-appreciated applause!