House of Lane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josh do you know what my job is as a Master?" Master Lane asks his eyes watching each house intently clearly enjoying the view of beautiful women getting dressed.

"Not completely, Sir." I respond cautiously

"Well let me tell you." His finger points to Summer's pool house. Summer standing in the center of the room her side viable as she bends one leg slightly allowing for a clear view of both her butt and the side of her breast. Her hands high above her head as she slips on a slinky silver dress over her shoulders. The cloth catching on her nipples before pulling it down around her body. She turns slightly and adjusts the low swooping front of the dress around her breasts making sure the dress properly frames them, as she does her nipples pop in and out of the dress teasing our eyes. "All you have to do is watch how Summer just put that dress on." He smiles as he watches. "She moves her body with the idea of being seen and enjoyed, she turned her chest ,while fixing, her dress so we could see her breasts as they peeked in and out. She wanted to be watched. Summer likes being seen as a piece of art for our enjoyment. She is an exhibitionist and gets arousal from us enjoying seeing her." He explains.

"Ok Master." I pause, "but how does that explain your job Master?" I ask

"Well, it's my job to see her." Master replies calmly. "It's just like with Gabby. She is a sucker for humiliation and the idea of being put in her place. It's important for her to feel worth the effort and worth the time spent figuring out how to do it. So today when you thought about those rings and how they could be used for her, I could see in her face that she would have done anything you asked out of gratitude for dolling out her punishment and giving her the attention she craves. It's a Master's job to identify each person's likes and dislikes, needs and wants and then put those things into action. If I was just here to be pleased by Gabby then I would only have to ask, but to give her satisfaction while being pleased...that's the secret to being an effective Master." Master Lane concludes as Summer walks out of her pool house towards the main house her dress now perfectly arranged as she moves with confidence that she is being watched looking sexy.

I look at Master Lane and smile as I take in the explanation of humility and service that he provided when explaining what he needs to do for his submissive ladies and not what they need to do for him. My eyes opening and seeing the world from a different lens, like a light bulb suddenly turned on. My eyes appreciating Summer on a new level as she moves out of sight only to be followed by Bree exiting her house. I watch as Bree parades from her house to the main house her long legs bare atop a pair of stiletto heels. A short tartan style skirt wrapped around her waist. Moving up her beautifully toned stomach until my eyes reach a black tube style top which perfectly frames her breasts as her shoulders remain bare. As she reaches the main house Gabby begins her walk from her house down the path to the main house. Never before had I realized the timing of the walks and how they are truly displays for Master Lanes eyes as they search for approval. My eyes open wide and my cock begins to stiffen as I watch Gabby stride along on her heels wearing a body length dress which is open on the sides from shoulder to feet held together by a thin criss cross of thin leather strings her curves accented through the openings.

"Beautiful, aren't they?" Master says as he turns away from the window, "let's get going to the club."

I turn and follow Master as we exit the house and I see a long black limo parked at the end of the driveway. Master stops outside the door of the limo and stands patiently waiting for each lady to arrive. I stand quietly behind Master Lane and just to his right. Summer emerges and walks down the driveway her heels clacking sharply as her hips sway from side to side. She arrives at the door and pauses momentarily then turns slowly allowing Master to observe his property.

"Perfect Summer, please take a seat." Master says softly as he motions towards the door of the limo. Summer leans forward and kisses Masters lips passionately before entering the vehicle. Each of the remaining girls, including Mistress Evelyn, who is the last lady to enter the vehicle followed by myself and Master Lane. As I observe Master, I see that he has an amazing ability to be a gentleman and security provider for each lady, while at the same time having the ability to take each ones pussy anytime he wishes. The power to control himself is just as incredible as his ability to make their pussies quiver with his beautiful

cock.

As we drive from the house to the club, I remain quite trying to see all the conversations going back and forth from a different viewpoint. A view of what the ladies need and desire and not what Master may want from them. I found myself thoroughly enjoying this exercise as I saw Bree beaming while talking to Master Lane about sir Jared, a male personal trainer who she had been seeing with permission from Master Lane. It was pretty well believed that Sir Jared was going to formally request a transfer of Bree to become his Madam, but to hear her talking I became more excited for the prospect of it happening and seeing her joy as a result. Smiling as I listened I look over at Gabby who was sitting near a window and seemed to be enjoying the relaxing warmth of a nearby heating vent.

"Hey Gabby? How's the warmth feel?" Smiling, I lowered the window using a nearby button the cold air rushing through the window and quickly tightening her nipples. Her eyes slammed shut and her head rolling back as a sharp moan emits from her clenched lips as the spikes drive hard into her nipples. I Waited a second or two and then rolled the window up and allowing the warmth to roll back across her body. Master smiled and leaned forward as his fingers slip below Gabby's dress and traced along her pussy lips a light amount of juice covering his finger as he removes his hand.

"She seemed to enjoy that." Master winks as he lifts the glistening finger towards Mistress Evelyn. Her tongue reaching out and licking his finger clean as she moans, gently, enjoying the taste of Gabby's wet pussy.

Suddenly we arrive at the club and a door man opens the limo door greeting Master Lane as he steps out of the limo. I follow and then we both turn and watch each lady step out of the car all smiling as they walk towards the club entrance. The club was founded long ago by Master's who wanted to provide a space where all members of the Society of Masters could come and feel safe and secure in their roles. The space was safe for Masters and Submissives alike. As I enter I the club, my body is hit with a with a variety of sights, sounds and smells as my eyes adjust to the lights. Looking around the club, which is mostly an open room with a bar at one end and a variety of suites and rooms spotted around the edges allowing for privacy when needed, I see different Masters and Mistresses that I have come to know in my time with Master Lane Several sitting areas are open to public viewing and are often the favorites for voyeuristic activities. My eyes find themselves instinctively moving towards the ground as we follow a beautiful nude hostess to Master Lane's VIP suite. The open fronted room allows for a clear view of the entire club and is full of sitting space, a private bar area and even a private pool/activity table. As I take my normal position towards the front of the suite to greet all potential Sir's, who wish to meet with Master Lane I, see Master Lane motioning for me to take a seat near him. I hesitate for a second and then move to his side and take a seat.

"What would you like to drink, Josh?" The hostess asks.

"I guess just a Corona." I say politely as the hostess bows and takes additional orders before leaving the suite to get the drinks. As she returns I take the ice cold bottle and take a quick sip, the refreshing coolness coating my tongue. "May I, Master?" I ask as my eyes move to Gabby who stands quietly at the entrance to the suite taking over my greeting duties. Master nods and I stand up. Moving across the suite I move to Gabby. My fingers finding the edge of her dress and pulling it aside allowing a view of her pussy.

"Hello Gabby, let me know how this feels." I instruct as I use one hand to spread her left leg open and with my other hand press the mouth of my iced bottle to her pussy lips. Then slowly sliding the neck and head of the bottle into her moist slit. The neck traveling up into her as the coldness again forces her nipples to harden and her moans again come back. My hand moving in and out gently a couple times and then removing the bottle from her pussy, a mixture of beer and pussy juices dripping from her lips. Taking a small towel I hand it to her.

"Go ahead and clean up Gabby," I say playfully and take a large sip from my beer, her pussy juices mixing with my beer as I drink. "Thank you much better that way." I say as I move back to my seat. Shortly after taking my seat Gabby's nipples relax and her pain subsides as she greets Sir Jared who waits outside the suite before getting permission to enter. As he enters the room I can't help admire his frame. He stands only about 5'10" but is muscularly built, from beginning a former football player. His clothing fits snugly over his muscles as he walks into the room followed by a younger black female who follows quietly behind him.

"Hello Master Lane." Jared bows as he stands in the center of the room.

"Hello this evening Jared, very good to see you. I know Bree is happy to see you this evening." Master replies and motions for Bree to greet Jared. Bree happily moves off her seat and kneels in front of Jared her feet pressed to the ground as her hips rise and her hands lay flat against the ground.

"Good evening, Sir Jared." Bree says politely.

"Hello, come here." He replies with love in his voice. Bree springs up and hugs Sir Jared with excitement.

"So who is this you bring in today Jared?" Master Lane asks.

"Yes, sorry Master," he pauses and motions the female forward, "this is my sister, Candace." He continues. As my eyes moving up and down Candace's body, I see her defiant yet nervous posture her body moving as she sways side to side wrapped in a loose fitting dress which falls cautiously around her curves, her dark skin a beautiful contrast to the cream colored dress.

"Master, I have brought Candace with me today to ask your opinion." Jared continues. "A couple weeks ago Candace, here, spent the night and was caught spying on me having a session with a submissive of mine who I see from time to time. A couple days later she asked to be brought into this life style, but she hasn't been able to find where she fits. I have sent her to other sirs and she remains defiant and unwilling to submit herself, yet she doesn't find herself being dominate towards others, either. What should I do to help her find her place?" Jared finishes.

Master Lane sits quietly and looks carefully at Candace. Smiling he turns and gives me a nod with his head urging me to give my opinion. I pause for a second, then place one hand on my chest questioning his intentions for me to answer for him. Again he smiles pushing my shoulder forward.I stand and walk around Candace as her body nervously shifts under the gaze of my eyes. My finger reaches out and traces along Candace's shoulder as goosebumps grow on her skin. My finger tips trace over her dress straps as I walk around her and eventually stop in front of her, my eyes finding hers as I stare trying to read her. Her eyes move around as her discomfort grows while I stare.

"Why did you want to join this world after seeing your brother with his submissive Candace?" I ask my eyes un-moving.

"I liked the control and the power of it, I liked the way he took her and the way she gave herself to him." She answers with confidence.

"Why did you ask your Brother to enter this world and not someone else? What was your favorite part of the encounter you witnessed?" I ask as my hands reach forward moving over her chest my fingers sliding along her collar bone.

"U-um...well ...I," she stammers her nervousness growing. "I wanted him to help me, and I love to watch his big cock stretching her pussy." Candace finally lets out. I paused my movements and then smiled slightly before my hands wrapped softly around her neck eliciting a slight deep breath. Then quickly I grab tightly and push Candace straight back, her back slamming against a glass door with a thud, a groan coming out as she does. I smile, holding her neck tighter as I pin her to the door.

"That wasn't a groan of pain Candace, you liked that didn't you?" I ask bluntly.

"M-m-mhmm." She forces out as she bites her bottom lip.

Releasing my grip my hands move down and slip her dress off her shoulders allowing her nude body to reveal itself. Walking around and admiring the trembling curves of her body I stop and slap her right breast sharply stinging the nipple. Pausing a second and then striking it again.

"The problem your having Jared is that you have been viewing Candace here as someone who wants to give her pussy away to someone." I say and then suddenly grab Candace's hips and lift her violently into the air and slamming her down on a nearby couch her skin slapping the leather surface, Candace's eyes opening widely as she is surprised by the violence of my actions. Moving quickly I grab her by the neck and pull her head towards the arm of the couch her back arching as her legs lift her body off the couch steadying her body as her head leans back over the arm of the couch my hand applying pressure and pinning her neck to the arm rest. Watching her body struggle to maintain the arch on the couch her hips finally steady and her feet find a steady base on the couch her knees bent at a 90 degree angle.

"Candace here isn't dominate cause she doesn't want that, she wants to be dominated." I begin to lecture. My hand reaching up and slapping her left breast stinging her nipple as my body leans over and my hand comes down again swiftly this time striking her pussy, my fingers stinging her slit and my palm smashing against her clit. Moans of mixed pain and pleasure emit from her muffled throat. Slapping again even more suddenly and with a louder slap causing her body to wriggle and then resettle in its arched position. I stand straight and continue. "She also doesn't want to submit easily. For Candace..." I pause and unzip my pants with one hand and pull out my semi hardened cock.

"Open." I commanded. Waiting a second and then slapping her cheek gently when she doesn't quickly respond with an open mouth.

"OPEN!" I commanded again clearly. Candace's mouth opens quickly this time. I move my hips forward and gently slide my cock into her mouth pushing into her throat. Her tongue forced out as my balls rest on her lower lip, my cock begins to stiffen rapidly and fills her throat. I began to thrust in and out of her open mouth and drool begins to build up on the edges of her mouth around my fully hardened cock.

"Candace wants to be taken Jared." I complete my thought. I force my cock into her mouth fucking it willing as her body tries to hold itself her pussy moistening as I take her body for my own pleasure. "And not only that Jared she wants you to take her most of all." My cock taking her throats as her hands reach for my hips. My hands releasing her neck and grabbing her wrists pinning them quickly to the couch arm as my cock continues to roughly use her mouth like a fleshlight. Her mouth struggling to take breaths between strokes as drool drops out of her mouth and down her cheeks a combination of moans and groans emerging from her body as she takes my hard cock deep into her throat.

"Do you want to take your sisters pussy like she wants Jared?" I ask starring at him with conviction as I unleash a swift and stiff strike to Candace's glistening pussy, her body wiggling as the stinging strike moves through her body. Jared's body shifting with anxiety as he processes the idea of taking his sister's pussy. His cock stiffening in his pants harder than he has ever felt before as his imagination runs wild. Then slowly he drops his pants to the floor and moves to the couch and lifts his left leg up straddling the edge of the couch leaving one foot on the floor as he grips Candace's thigh feeling the strain as she holds herself up. My hips continue moving rhythmically into Candace's mouth as her hands remain pinned to the couch. Jared unwilling to deny his desires, lifts Candace's leg over his shoulder and moves his hips between her thighs his rock hard shaft aching, as his tip feels the moistness of her pussy lips against his cock head. Then in one swift motion he holds her hips tight and thrusts his hips forward driving his 8 inch beautifully veined cock deep into Candace's pussy, his eyes closing tight at the enjoyment of her pussy enveloping him overwhelms his mind. He pushes hard and deep into her holding for a moment and then pulls back leaving just the tip inside her.

"Good man, claim your pussy Jared." I say as I pull my cock from Candace's mouth her chest heavingy as she struggles to catch her breath. Her head lifting and her eyes finding Jared's. His hand running up her stomach and over her breasts squeezing them softly before finding an area just below her neck, his fingers along her collarbone as he uses his strength to pin her down tight against the couch. My hand finding a nearby towel and cleaning spit off my cock as I find a seat nearby and continue to watch.

"Sister..." he says and then pauses,"your pussy is mine now."

"Mmmhmm!" Candace nods as her head rolls back against the couch arm. Her body tensing as Jared's shaft again drives into Candace's wet pussy stretching her open his hips slamming into hers. Candace's moans fill the room as Jared continues to pound her pussy. Her moans turning to screams as her head moves up and begins watching Jared.

"You should stop Jared, I'm your sister." Candace moans out as her pussy tries to keep from bursting with each of Jarad's thunderous thrusts. Jared's hand sliding off her chest and over her mouth tightly wrapping around her cheeks.

"You may be my sister but your pussy is mine whenever I want it!" He yells through his deep breaths as he strokes harder and harder into Candace's pussy. As soon as the words finish coming out Candace's body tightens and begins to pulse as the orgasm over takes her body. Her pussy squirting slightly as Jared's cock continues to pound her pussy through the orgasm. Her body relaxing as she becomes overwhelmed by the pleasure of her orgasm. Then without warning Jared stops and pulls out of her pussy. His hand moves off her mouth and to her hair pulling it hard and forcing Candace of the couch. His hand gripping her tightly as he pulls her head to his cock, Candace opening her mouth in obedience as Jared's cock delivers a large white load of cum onto her lips and tongue. Jared letting Candace's hair go she falls hard against the couch slumped on the floor her body exhausted after the event, cum lining her lips and cheek.

"Bree, help Candace clean up." Master Lane commands softly. "Very good assessments Josh, I'm proud of your observations. And Jared looks like you have a lot of work to do with her, but at least you have an understanding of where she's at huh?" Master leans back and runs his hand over Mistress Evelyn's leg teasing the edges of her clothing. "Very entertaining!" His voice gets excited. "What a good start to the evening. Let's all have a shot." He laughs. Jared finishes cleaning up and fixing his clothing ,as Bree moves off the couch and over to Candace kneeling beside her tired and used body.