House of Lane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did great lovely," Bree whispers in her ear "now let's get you cleaned up." Her tongue moving gently out of her mouth and finding Candace's cheek removing the cum drips before moving to her lips licking gently and cleaning Jared's cum swallowing it as she goes, before breaking into a full soft kiss her tongue moving along Candace's as they share Sir Jared's sweet load. Candace's body feeling slightly revived at the attention Bree is providing she reaches out softly holding Bree as they exchange a passionate kiss swapping a mixture of spit and cum before both swallowing and moving apart. Giggling softly,they stand up and walk to a nearby ladies room. Jared following quietly behind them, clear ease overcoming his body as he leaves the VIP area.

As everyone returns to normal engaging in conversation, I found myself becoming quiet, my focus moving to the main room where my eyes would move from group to group table to table admiring some, chuckling at others but for the most part observing a positive group of people enjoying their lives. Making sure I consistently look to Master Lane to make sure he is not needing me I realize that he is perfectly content with Summer and Gabby as he uses cold bottles and glasses to tease Gabby's nipples moving her from pain to pleasure and Summer helps by lapping at her pussy each time Master hardens her nipples and tightens the clamps. A small smile covers my face as I see them all enjoying themselves with my recommended punishment. Again my eyes return to the club's main floor.

As I take a sip from my beer I hear a loud slap followed by a muffled squeal. I stand up as my eyes scan the room and struggle to find the source. Then my eyes focus on the sound, as I hear the same series of sounds coming from a table near the busy bar area of the club. My attention fixed as I observe a Sir named Sir Garret who is a larger man standing at 6'2" and a muscled 235 pounds. He's probably 50 years old and is generally seen as a very attractive man. Sir Garrett is a well respected member of the organization who has been involved in several of larger projects in recent years. Below him at his feet, curled up, I observed the little lump that he had just struck 2 times each stroke yielding a pain filled response.

"Get up to your knees you little bitch!" Sir Garrett said laughing to a nearby group obviously happy about his ability to strike violence and fear into the quivering little lump on the floor.

My heart starts to beat quicker as I see the senselessness of the violence unfolding, my feet moving slowly across the floor as my eyes watch a slender 5'7" frame move off its side to its knees. Their hands moving to the thighs uncovered a short skirt and corset style top . I see the head slumped low as a mixture of brown and blond curls cascade over the shoulders and cover the face slightly. Suddenly I see Sir Garret's hand raise high in the air. Sensing another needless strike, I jump forward grabbing his hand and stepping between himself and the little helpless lump on the floor.

"What is going on here?" I announce loudly as I throw his hand aside.

"Josh?!" He steps back, "who the fuck do you think you are? You better move out of my fucking way that's my slave and I'll do what I want."

"Why are you hitting her?" I ask defiantly, ignoring his commands and staying between him and the little lump.

"Her?!?" He laughs, "SHE is a little worthless feminine boy and I'm hitting HER cause I can."

Turning and moving to one knee I lean over trying to see the little lumps face. My fingers gently moving across her face and tucking the curls away behind her ear exposing a tear filled face. I quickly notice a large black eye with old bruising and a fresh amount of redness from the most recent strikes on her face. Using one finger I gently raise her head by pressing up on her chin gazing into sharp blue pain filled eyes.

"Are you a boy?" I ask softly. "and what's your name?"

"Y-y-yes I am a boy Sir." Stammers out a soft petite voice with a slight muscular tone, "my name is Caleb but I prefer Caley."

"Well Caley, your done being abused by Sir Garret. Stand up and go to Master Lane's private area. Do you know who that is?" I ask softly. My hand holding her's as I lift her to her feet admiring how feminine she was able to look for a boy. Her slender hips flowing into long legs atop a pair of high heeled shoes. Above her skirt her flat stomach visible beneath a corseted top her lack of breasts being the only give away that she was indeed a boy. Her head nodding nervously, as she stands, acknowledging she knew where Master Lane's area was.

"What the Fuck?!?" Sir Garret yells out his hand grabs my shoulder stiffly and pulls me to face him.

"Get your hands off me." I bark back as I turn. The loud yelling drawing the attention of everyone in the club as various activities stop to see the commotion.

"I found that little bitch in the streets and gave her a place to stay and taught her what it means to be a servant. If it wasn't for that little cock of hers she might even have been worth a shit. But don't think for a second you, you fucking slave, are going to come tell her what to do or take my property from me." Sir Garrett yells out, as he moves forward his fists balled. My feet blading slightly as I stand my ground turning my hips slightly.

"You can do one of two things; you can walk away and this can all be over or you can keep balling your fists at me and pretending that I'm not walking away with Caley. Submissive or not I know what is right and wrong. Physical punishments are one thing but abuse and injury are not going to be tolerated as long as I'm here. So what is your decision." I say calmly my eyes driving through Sir Garret's as he stands anxiously his mind wondering how a submissive could be aloud to stand against his commands.

Suddenly I see his shoulders begin to move and his hands rising. I step into his body and grab his hip ducking slightly as my hips rotate, my right hand coming across my body as I close the gap between us my first slamming into his cheek. Falling backwards Sir Garret crashes to the ground clutching his face as blood emerges from his lip.

"Your gonna pay for this mother fucker!!" Sir Garret yells as I begin to walk away. "Just wait til Master Frank gets here, he's gonna kick your ass right out of the society for striking a Sir from his house." He continues, but decides to not follow me and challenge me physically any longer acknowledging his inferior willingness to follow through on what he thinks is right.

Arriving at Master Lane's area I see Caley kneeling politely in the corner her body in a stiffened proper position at the side of Master Lane's couch.

"Well.." Master Lane pauses, "that was interesting." Looking over at Caley as I move to Master's feet and kneel my eyes moving to the floor.

"I am sorry for my behavior Master Lane." I say calmly.

Standing up and moving to the entrance of his private room he smiles as he watches Sir Garret damping his lip with a towel just as Master Frank enters the club along with his lovely Mistress, Mistress Lilly.

"Well Frank is here, this is gonna be a very entertaining evening indeed!" Master Lane says with an air of playfulness in his voice. Walking back to me and sitting down in front of me. Pointing a finger at Caley, "I hope he made the right decision for you Little Caley, cause if not it could have horrible consequences for him."

My heart dropping as I hear Master Frank's voice booming throughout the club, "Who busted open your lip Garret?"

To be continued...