House of Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that is when you discovered the Mary experience?"

"It was the beginning. I discovered more along the way, and the result is that your experience was much more full and intense than was mine. But there were two other times I have experienced near the same level."

"When was that?"

"The first time that I had sex with my sons. When they came of age, each of my sons, in turn, stretched my pussy open when they pressed their cocks into me."

"You have sex with your sons?"

"Yes, you know for yourself that the Mary experience removes all barriers. That doesn't mean that you will commit incest, but that it is a choice that you can make without fear. I have sex with both of my sons on a regular basis."

"Wow! I have a lot to learn, don't I?"

"It has opened a lot of options for you. Incest is only one of them. But I know that there is one incestuous relationship you will choose. In fact, you have already chosen it."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mike and Jill came home. Mom went home. Sheila was strong enough that she no longer needed someone to watch over her. She was quickly feeling stronger. The experience drained her, but now it had also added capacity. Her libido was stronger than ever and she was feeling ready for love. Also, Mom's story had also pushed her buttons.

"Hi! I'm so glad you two are home."

Sheila walked up to Mike and pressed her body against his. She was in heat and she couldn't help herself. She was going to hump his leg if that's all she could get. Her breathing got heavy. Her hands started roaming all over him.

Jill stepped up and put her arms around her.

"Slow down, sweetie. I know just how you feel. It will come soon."

Sheila's voice sounded guttural. "I've waited so long for this. I want him to fuck my pussy. I want to give it to him now."

"All in good time, baby. But he still can't fill that sweet pussy yet. There is still a ways to go before that happens."

Sheila wailed out "No! No, it's not right! I've waited this long for it. I want it! Please don't make me wait any longer. It's not fair. I need him to fuck me. I need his cock in me."

"Well my darling, I said that he can't fuck your pussy. I didn't say he couldn't fuck you."

"You mean..."

"If you can't let him in the front door, let him in the back."

Jill's tongue ran lengthwise across Sheila's lips.

"He's gonna fuck you in the ass. And that's not the only new thing you will experience tonight. This is just the first night of a whole new school for you."

Sheila was at the point she didn't care how he fucked her, pussy or ass, as long as she could feel his hardness penetrate her fully. It was more about being taken by him, about her submission to his lust, than it was about the sex. Of course, the sex was very important. She was burning up with desire.

Together they fixed dinner, ate cleaned up. Sheila was squirming the whole time she sat. The anticipation was driving her wild. Mike and Jill had been building her up to the Mary experience for months. Slowly bringing her along, until she was ready to unite with God in the giving of her virginity.

But that was not the only thing Sheila had been building towards. The direct object of her lust was Mike. Jill had been using Mike to stoke her boiler, as well as teach her. The pressure had to be relieved soon, or there was going to be one hell of an explosion.

Sheila had thought that in giving herself to God, the floodgates would open and everything would be immediately available, especially Mike. She thought that being open to all possibilities, would mean that she could try every chocolate in the sampler.

Mike talked to her. "Sheila, don't go for everything all at once. Take small bites. Chew. Savor the new taste. Find what is for you and what is not. Jill and I want to help you find the right path for you to take on the way to the Magdalene experience. The Mary experience is intense, but simple.

The Magdalene is not as intense, but more complicated. There are many things for you to try and new things that you have never done before. Some you will like, some you will find are not your cup of tea. But all must be learned. The next experience depends on it.

Trust us to guide you properly. There is one more thing you must do before I can have you, in the way you want to give yourself to me. When it does happen, it will be all the more satisfying for having waited. Just like what happened to you in becoming Mary. We went slow, built step by step, so that when the time was right you were at the peak of anticipation, the peak of readiness and the peak of acceptance. It created the best possible result. OK?"

Sheila calmed down. She nodded. She thought about how Mike was her direct spiritual authority and he would take control and direct her life. She needed to give herself to him like she had given herself to God. After all, it was the same thing.

"OK. I understand. I will wait, and learn, and try to take it easy. Does that mean you will fuck my ass right now? Do you want me to bend over on the couch? I'm not wearing any panties."

There was desperation in Sheila's voice. Mike knew her state of hyper-arousal was an after effect of the Mary experience. She needed some relief right now. It simply couldn't wait. Sheila couldn't wait. Mike looked at Jill. She made a slight nod with her head, and stepped up to Sheila.

As she began to caress Sheila, she said "Let me help you, baby. Let me take the edge off. Just enough to help you while we get you ready for Mike. I can't just let him jam his cock up your ass. You aren't ready. You will tear and be injured. I have to stretch you out first. Then you can have it. Just a little while longer, OK?"

Sheila shook her head slightly, but rapidly. She was forming tears in her eyes. A shaky voice said, "OK. Please help me. I can't take it anymore. I need it now."

Jill led Sheila over to the couch and they sat side-by side. Jill turned to Mike and said to him, "Why don't you go get things ready. I'll bring her in just a little bit."

Mike headed off for their bedroom.

Jill stroked Sheila's hair. "Relax. I'm going to get you off."

If all Sheila had needed was an orgasm, she could have done that herself. What she needed was to be touched. She needed another person to love her.

Jill's hand stroked Sheila's wet pussy. It was gentle, but firm. Not fast. Sheila needed to get off, but not a screaming cum. Jill didn't want to dampen her ardor, just help her to delay enough for what was coming. And she didn't want to engage in sex with Sheila.

What they were doing wasn't lesbian, it was one friend helping another with what was, at the moment, a necessity of life. Intro to Lesbian 101, would come very soon. Just not right now.

Sheila did have a nice orgasm. It didn't satisfy her over revved drive. But it allowed sanity.

"Come on, baby. Let's go see Mike. He should be getting things set up for us."

Sheila thought that they would be heading to the bedroom, but Jill led her into the Bath instead. Mike was in there holding a long tube with a thin nozzle at the end. The other end was attached to a bag hanging from the shower head.

"We are going to clean you inside. Then things will be nice for both you and Mike. Understand? I need you to lay down on the floor."

Mike had put a rug down on the bathroom floor so Sheila would be cushioned from the hard tile and she wouldn't get cold.

"Mike is going to put some lube on you and then insert the nozzle. He's going to fill you up with warm water. You will feel pressure and also very full. When he takes it out, you have to hold it in. You will have to squeeze very tight."

Sheila nodded. "What is this?"

"It's an enema. It will make things nice. There are some people who get off on this. Lots who don't. It's an individual thing. You need to know about that, whether you experience arousal yourself or not. From now on, everything is leading to Magdalene."

Jill was right. Sheila felt very full and she needed to release really, really bad. Mike and Jill helped her up and onto the toilet. Water blasted out. Mike flushed and Jill wiped her with a warm, wet cloth.

"OK, Sheila. We do it again until everything is clear. Then you are clean and ready for the next step."

When she was, they took her into the bedroom. Mike and Jill had a four-poster bed of stout construction. It was tasteful, but strong. There were straps attached fairly high on the post. They were like the straps on a city bus that people used to hang on while having to stand when the bus was moving. The hand went through the loop and gripped the top of the strap. It allowed support along both hand and wrist, but could be easily released and disengaged anytime one wanted. It wasn't bondage, only help hanging on for a wild ride.

In addition to the regular bed, there was a daybed which was against the wall, across from the foot of the sleeping bed. It was perpendicular in relation to the regular bed. There was a rail running around three sides, pillows down at one end. One could lay lengthwise on the bed with one's back propped up by the pillows. The arrangement gave a perfect view between the beds, both ways.

"Get up on the bed, kneel. Bend over until your shoulders are on the mattress. Stick your ass up in the air. Relax." Jill started massaging Sheila's small tight ass. It was so boyish, so hard. Jill grabbed a handful with each hand and squeezed and kneaded. She loved this ass. It turned her on. She thought about the fact that soon it would be her turn to have it completely.

Jill lowered her face to the crack. Her tongue touched Sheila's anus. Sheila jumped.

"It's called a rim job." Mike told her. "Relax. Enjoy the sensations. Your asshole is very sensitive and erogenous. Let yourself go. It's a new experience for you. You are going to enjoy it."

Jill continued to lick Sheila's hole. Her tongue went round and round, the tip teasing the rim. Jill pushed into Sheila's hole, flicking in and out. Her lips clamped on and sucked. She ran her tongue flat up and down the crack, paying special attention to the rosebud, lapping at it. She played in the taint, occasionally slipping into Sheila's wet pussy. Not too much of that. Another lesson for later.

Mike held out a jar of petroleum jelly. Jill dipped in her middle finger. She brought the glob to Sheila's backside and unloaded the dollop on top of her opening.

"Sheila, I want you to push out like you are trying to go. This is one reason we cleaned you out. There's nothing in there, so you don't have to be afraid you will make a mess. This is the secret of anal sex. You push out, things go in. When you push, it opens you and relaxes the muscles. Then things feel real good. It doesn't hurt. Now push for me."

Jill pressed one finger in Sheila's ass. She slowly stroked in and out while also pressing from side to side. The purpose was to get Sheila used to having something stroking in her ass as well as stretching her out. When she thought Sheila was ready, Jill inserted a second finger. Same thing, stroking and spreading her fingers to loosen her up. Then three. More lube. More stretching.

Sheila was enjoying the sensations Jill was giving her. She was discovering just how sensitive her ass was. She likes the feeling of Jill's fingers in her. She like the pressure that created and how it stretched her. She loved having Jill play with her anus.

Jill pulled her fingers out and inserted both thumbs. Now she could really pull Sheila open. She used her fingers, digging into Sheila's buns, to get leverage. As she continued to pull her thumbs in opposite directions, Jill was also massaging the sphincter muscles, helping them to relax and further prepare for Mike's cock.

Mike watched the gaping hole Jill was creating. He was getting very wound up thinking about the virginity he was about to take. Dad had her virgin pussy. He would have her virgin ass. The power of the moment was surging through him. He loved Sheila, but he wanted to dominate her as well, bend her to his own will. He wanted to experience her willingly submit to his need and in that submission, fill her own need as well. He wanted to fuck that ass.

"She's ready" said Jill.

Jill got off of the bed and moved around to the end. She helped Jill turn to face her.

"Put your hands through the loops. They will help you stay up on your knees when your legs are getting tired. Mike loves anal sex and he stretches it out for as long as he can. It will also help you stroke yourself up and down his cock when he is still. You can fuck yourself on his cock."

Jill moved into position, placed her hands through the loops. It allowed her to relax her back muscles, as she didn't have to hold herself up if she didn't want to. She could just hang by her arms.

Mike scooted up behind her and pressed close. Sheila could fee his hard rod in the crack of her ass and along the taint. She tried to wiggle around to get it inside her pussy. She was excited about his taking the dirt road, but that didn't deter her number one goal. Mike shifted so that didn't happen. Today her ass, tomorrow the world.

He knew that it wasn't his turn in that pussy. Yet. There was another in line ahead of him. Sheila hadn't figured it out, but she would. She half knew what she needed to do, it was floating around in her subconscious, fooling around in the back of her mind. Mom had already pointed out to Sheila that the decision was made, but Sheila had not yet worked through implications and implementation. It was not a fully formed concept in her conscious mind. She would get there. Patience, patience. It would happen. Just a little while longer.

Mike reached down with one hand and rubbed his fingers in her front slit. With the other, he massage her asshole. He dipped for another mass of lube and pushed it up inside her. The finger in her front door was synchronizing with the one in the back door. Mike was, at the same time, slightly lifting her weight. The result was that his fingers were tightly pressing her inside, causing strong sexual stimulation. Sheila began to moan and grind her hips.

Mike pulled his fingers out and reached around her torso to fill his hands with her breasts. He was extremely aroused. Hormones were flooding his system. The anticipation of finally burying his cock in her, and the months long delay, had him red-hot.

He kissed her neck and ears, sucking and licking. He knew it drove her crazy. Every woman was different and you had to learn where the switches were located. Over the months of training and teasing he had found just about all of them. He knew how to play Chopin with this instrument. He was ready to go, but was waiting for Jill to start her part of the show.

When Mike had moved up close behind Sheila and taken over control from Jill, Jill had walked out of the room. Now she returned, bringing someone with her. Sheila saw that it was Donna. The woman who had lived at the house before she did.

They walked into the room holding hands. They stopped right in front of Sheila and turned to face each other. They came together, as Sheila watched them, into a full lover's kiss. It was a naked display of unbridled Sapphic lust.

Donna and Jill began undressing each other. Tops were removed revealing naked flesh. Neither wore a bra. Jill's breasts were so beautiful. Sheila loved looking at them. They were large, full, pendulous, turning up just at the nipple. They were perfect, centerfold quality, jutting out, inviting, daring someone to lick them, suck them. Donna took the challenge.

As she brought her mouth to the mountain, she drew in not just the nipple, but an entire mouthful of Jill, as much as she could fit. At the same time, one hand was massaging that same breast while her other traveled south to cup Jill's sex. Jill turned her head toward Sheila. Total, complete, unrestrained ecstasy registered there. Her eyes said, "THIS is fucking."

As Mike continued is hands-on assault of Sheila, he whispered in her ear.

"We trained Donna, as we will train you. Look at them. Does it turn you on? Watching them fuck? This is your future. You will learn to love pussy as much as they do. Every woman you look at, you will wonder what it would be like to fuck them. What do they look like naked? How can you seduce them? You will have sex with every single one of the women in this church who are of age. It's God's will for your life. You will become lesbian. It is on the road to Magdalene."

Sheila felt Mike's shaft penetrate her anus. It stretched her and he filled her. She felt the fullness. It was Heaven. God wanted this. She wanted Mike's cock in her ass. He wanted her to fuck women. He wanted her to glory in eating pussy.

Sheila was lifted up to God. Not as high as the Mary experience, but her spirit soared. Like Mom told her that she had with her sons. She once again gave herself to the will of God, and released herself from all restraints. There was no sex she could not do.

Sheila reached an ecstatic state, she was having a religious experience as well as a sexual one. She was in union with God spiritually and with Mike physically. He was now deep stroking her ass. All the way in as far as he could go, literally balls to the wall. Now back out, leaving in just the head and plunging down again. Sheila was getting the maximum sensation from each stroke.

Jill and Donna, now completely naked, and moved on to the daybed. Jill lay on her back, propped up by the pillows. She raised the knee on her far leg and pushed it back against the railing. The other leg, she spread wide and at the knee, dropped her calf over the side of the bed. It gave Sheila a clear view of her glistening pussy. Sheila knew Jill's signals well enough to tell that she was at the height of her arousal.

Donna lay on the bed between Jill's legs. She was half off, half on because the two of them, in train, were longer than the bed. Jill looked directly at Sheila once more. Without moving her eyes, she reached out and drew Donna's head down between her thighs. She was putting on a show for Sheila's benefit.

Sheila understood the meaning without any words spoken. "This is what you will do. You will worship my pussy. I trained Donna, I will train you. You will fuck me as I please, you will pleasure me as I demand. You will be mine. And I will be yours."

Mike's cock was stroking harder and faster. He was slamming it in her ass as hard as he could. He lost himself to pure animal lust and all focus went to the extreme pleasure he was getting from fucking that hot, tight, virgin asshole. Sheila loved it. The harder he went, the better it felt. God had prepared her for this day.

The simultaneous input from Mike's cock and the visual stimulation of watching Jill and Donna fuck like animals, combined with knowledge that Sapphic lust was her new birthright, pushed her to the top of Everest. It was added to the long awaited filling by Mike, what she had desired, what she had waited for so long, took her once again to the plane of insensibility. Being fucked in the ass was her reward for faithfulness to the secret knowledge God had given to the House of Love. It was now pure experience. She reached a stasis of continuous sexual bliss, a never ending orgasm.

Sheila could no longer keep track of time or events. She was in an altered state of existence. She would recall vignettes from the rest of the night. Being taken out of the straps and laid on her back with Jill ravishing her pussy with her mouth. Watching as Mike fucked Donna's ass and pussy. Then Jill's. Nothing barred, nothing withheld, except Mike's cock from her cunt.

Sheila awoke in her own bed the next morning with no idea how she had gotten there. She was sore. Her ass hurt, there was no denying that. Her body ached. She felt,--she felt well used. But at the same time strangely invigorated. It was a strange juxtaposition.