House of Nameless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"Let them catch their breath and recheck them to make sure no one has been harmed. I will come back up in a bit to finish the magics once we know all are safe." Nameless says to Omneu and Scelene.

"Interestingly, all of the oracle eyes have changed." Omneu says pointing.

Nameless looks, the women now have elliptic pupils like a cats. He tilts his head but makes no comment before heading down stairs. Nix though hissing had gone about her task of introducing the new staff women to the rest of the islands kaleidoscope of residents. The four of them look like them will implode if they don't fuck something soon.

"Ladies, now that you have had a minute to think about your positions. What is your decision?" Nameless asks.

Two pledge themselves to the house barely taking a breath. The other to pledge but with a little more restraint. He grins and before they realize he has a thick dildo stuffed in the wet pussies. One girl gushes instantly in orgasm. Another two moan humping back at the thick warm intrusion into there depths, seeking sweet release for themselves as well. The last groans back staggers back so that it falls out of her quivering depths. She looks at him with a mix of anger and disappointment. She stands back up proudly but before she can speak Nameless step in front of her.

"I apologize. It is rare to find someone with your level of self respect. I will never do that to you again without asking. May I give you pleasure, pretty lady?" He ask taking her hand.

"Yes, Lord. I would like to be pleasured and given a choice. If there isn't a choice, we are no better then slaves or whores." She say spreading her feet further apart.

"You will be handmaiden to my chambers and friend to my lovers. They will teach you many things if you wish to learn them. What is your name?" Nameless asks as the other three moan and pant on the floor.

"Palena, of Thornbrook." She says.

"A pleasure to have you in my house, Palena of Thornbrook." He says sliding a thick dildo deeply into her quivering depths.

She holds his eyes with hers as the rhythmic pistoning into her depths gives great pleasure. She moans as her body goes limp and he steps quickly to catch her. Nix shakes her head. A fainter. Surely the joke of having a slut for every sin has to be true now. Nameless lays her on one of the lounges before heading down to the seawall.

"So you fucked them all into Nameless sex zombies yet?" Cross asks in a condescending tone.

"Shut up or I'll make sure no one fucks you for a week." Nameless growls back at her.

"You're in a mood. What's the deal?" Cross asks.

"I have a son." He says proudly.

"Really! That's ... How?" Cross asks.

"Crys had the baby, it's a boy." Nameless says as she falls in step beside him.

"I got that part. But I thought Gorgon, like most mythic women, only had female children." Cross says.

"The baby isn't Gorgon, he's Meader. Meaning he will be able to petrify and unpetrify. Have you seen Renee or the dirty pair?" He asks.

"Renee is up on the cliff top chatting with Clue. As far as the dirty pair, still in their room fucking. They do that four to eight times a day. You're so evil." Cross says with a hint of mischief.

"Fine. Go up and ask Renee to come down here." Nameless says stepping up the gang plank.

He walks to the Captain's quarters and pushes the doors open without knocking. Evelena kneels in front of the vanity, her legs spread allowing his eyes to note the puffy torchered state of her pussy and reddened pucker. The rest of her is pristine, not a hair out of place or mark on her porcelain skin. She glares at him in the mirror.

Unisilix is a sweaty disheveled heap, panting on the bed. Her eyes are glazed and unfocused. Her glistening skin has a scent that sends blood rushing to his thickening manhood. Eve turns sensing the heat rise in his male parts. It's like she is a walking erection detector.

"If I were mortal she'd have fucked me to death twice over by now. You need to do something with her cause I do have things I want to do." Evelena complains.

"I said I was sorry. It's my season, and it only happens bad like this ever five years or so. I think the worst has past." Uni says in a half moan.

"That's what you said yesterday morning before pounding me in the ass for an hour straight." Eve shrieks getting red in the face.

"You didn't think to invite an audience?" Nameless asks, make her bare her wings while the Grelesk watch, so they could cheer you on and make it feel even more intense."

"I can't think when I smell her sweet sex and have a thick throbbing hard on in her begging mouth. She did it to herself, throating my morning wood like that." Uni says stretching and rubbing her dark nippled tits.

"Well if fucking isn't sating your drives enough, getting fucked should." Nameless says.

"Pound her cross eyed. Make her pussy ache!" Eve all but orders.

"I don't want to get knocked up or I'd have done that already." Uni says mournfully.

"You could have used the drow toys on her Eve. Even as a fallen angel you're that prissy? I'll have to keep that in mind. Uni, Conium would be willing to give it to you with toys. And she's a succubus so it'll fell really good. Should I call her? I can even make it an order so it feels dirtier." Nameless says.

"Maybe after lunch." Uni says rolling over to wag her ass at him.

"You're a fucking pervert." Evelena says rubbing her nipples to get them hard.

"I didn't say I'd make them do in of the floor of the main hall so everyone could watch. Unless you want it that way, Uni. I'll even chain Eve to the wall where she has to watch too." Nameless says getting moans from the both of them. "Evening entertainment, sounds good."

"You wouldn't dare!" Eve snaps verbally but the sweeping nectar of her pussy tells the truth of it.

"Evelena, if you don't relent on the insults I'll chain you to the ground, drizzle oil over your ass, and let the Grelask take turns pumping it full of demon seed. I'd even go so far as making sure you couldn't hide you angelic nature. Giving the rest of the angels a real show of how fucking into it you are." Namless says letting the door close before something else spilled from her perverse mouth.

Reaching the side of the boat he finds that Conium is standing at the foot of the gang plank. Her shirt pulled open baring her tits as her hand is stuffed down the front of her dress obviously rubbing herself. Renee stands further back waiting and not wanting to get infected by the over whelming scent of horny Conium is exuding.

"I won't fuck you, so don't ask. How well versed are you with drow sex toys?" Nameless asks not breathing to deeply.

"You wanna be pegged?" Conium asks stopping all of her she pleasuring.

"No, I wanna see you fuck Unisilix into a purry puddle of drow sex pudding." Nameless says, "So you better get well versed in the use of those toys before dinner. Do it well and I'll pump you full of cum."

She shudders as the flow of her nectar becomes clearly visible on the front of her dress. Nameless waves for Renee to fall into step behind him as he stalks to the barracks to inform Enigmus of the evenings entertainment. The muscle laden champion sits comfortably in his chambers.

"Enigmus, I come to tell you there will be entertainment this evening. I have a show in mind and a promise." Nameless says.

"I would be honor to share in it my Lord." Enigmus says.

"Good to hear, because the angels tone and disrespect ware on my nerves. The drow is in season and the succubus with be pleasuring her as we watch. The angel will be chained to the wall and made to watch as well. If she is mouthy and disruptive enough to anger me, I'll left you have her for the night." Nameless says.

"Lord, is it wrong to hope she is a mouthy ignorant slut so I can have her?" he asks.

"Enigmus, if you didn't have those thoughts I would fear you had been rendered beyond repairable with terminal stupid." Nameless says getting a hearty laugh from the Balor. "Renee will come to get you when the evening entertainment is soon to begin. Until then Gladiator."

He walks back into the villa keeping Renee at his side. Walking through the main room all the women give a nod but say nothing. Walking to Crys door he knocks gently. Crys indicates it is alright to enter. He opens the door and brings Renee into the room with him. Crys and Nix lay on the bed with the baby between them.

"Crys, Renee will serve you as handmaiden for as long as you need. Nix, I see you just can't stay away from the house males. I would name the boy, Derius. And when he gains magic, he can take the mage name Havoc. What do you ladies think?" Nameless says, "If the king accuses me of letting Havoc loose I can say, ain't he cute knocking over all those stupid cults." Nameless says getting giggles from all the women in the room, even Renee.

"You're hopeless, you know this?" Nix asks.

"Nah, just Nameless. You stay here, if she needs anything, need I say more?" Nameless says to Renee.

"I understand, Lord." Renee says bowing slightly.

"Just remember when the entertianment is about to start to let Enigmus know." Nameless says walking from the room and heading back up to the library.

The oracle are all sitting on cushions with drinks and the Huntress are waiting at attention behind them. Nameless nods as he walks into the room stepping quickly to the crystal ball. In turn he has the oracle stand and place her hands on the ball. He whispers to that ones Huntress and she shimmers into the ether. After a few moments the oracle gasps and the room fills with the landscape around where the Huntress is standing.

"How do all of you feel?" Nameless asks.

"It will take getting used to but fine." One answers the other two say similar things.

"Omneu, Scelene, have them practice. Don't let them over do it. But make sure they are prepared for feeling the unusual. Good and bad. Nothing to horrific but make sure they aren't totally terrified if they see something of hell." Nameless says. "And there is a drow pounding on this evenings entertainment schedule. Everyone is invited."

"You think this kind of thing is appropriate?" Scelene asks.

"No, but I'm doing it anyway." Nameless says with a shrug.

"I think it will bring the house closer and give you a chance to speak to everyone about what your plans for the house. Introduce it's new young member. Allow many to see the rest of the members of your house. As a Lord, individually they trust you but learning to trust each other in service to your house requires knowing each other." Omneu rattles.

"Yeah, yeah. I hear ya. I'd say keep your pants on but I think most of the staff wants to see you in the house attire of nude." Nameless says.

"You wouldn't really... Lord?" Omneu says taking half a step back.

"You're evil in such devious ways, Nameless." Scelene says grinning.

"It takes practice. Help with their practice please." Nameless says pointing to the oracles on their pillows.

They nod and he turns to his office for a few minutes to himself. As a matter of course his house had grown to a sizable number. The need for adding human women had brought up by Tempis of all people. Her keen though often flighty behavior masking the brilliance of the mind behind it. The open message sitting on his desk from Strike requesting a visit to the Dryad didn't sit well with him.

"You have quite the juggling act going on." Aqua says appearing in the chair across from him.

"Yeah, well you're ass is in the same place Lucifer's was less then a month ago." Nameless says.

"Not going to intimidate me with that kind of thing. I was just stopping to offer a kind word and bring the cute new member of the family a gift." She says holding up a cozy looking one-zee.

"What's on it? I can tell it's enchanted." Nameless asks bluntly.

"Self-cleaning, protection, and tracking with the pinkie ring for mom or you." She says.

"I take it you want a seat for the show later as well?" He asks darkly.

"I think until you throw her down and have your way with her personally, her attempts to confront you are only going to get worse. She is a higher being. To serve isn't the issue, it is that as the highest authority of the house you haven't made her your bitch." Aqua says.

"I don't want her. She sleazier than a succubus, lacking in any moral compass, and has an unending want of cock that rivals the rest of the demons in this house combined. She wants pleasure and will throw her body at who ever will fuck it. Even the succubus will return some attention to her partner to see both parties are willingly giving pleasure. Not her. Not a single action to prove she is enjoying and wanting the acts imparted on her flesh." Nameless rants.

"Have you watched her?" Aqua asks.

"No. Should I be?" Nameless asks.

"Yes, Unisilix could fuck her for hours and it feels good but it ain't getting the job done." Aqua says.

"But she'll suck Uni off at even the hint of getting cock in her pussy." Nameless says.

"All part of the fallen curse." Aqua says.

"Why ya gotta go and tell me something like that. I was going to have the bitch publicly ass fucked by the big dick Balor. This goes against the nature of what it means to be me if she's cursed to be a cunt." Nameless says. "I need a whata bitch needs notebook."

"You care about them?" Aqua asks.

"What about you has ever given you a need to ask that fucking question? I mean you sent me to rescue Crys and now I have a son with her. Cross is becoming a free woman even in the enslavement of her demon blood contract to me. Tempis is Tempis but a lovely songstress that deserves affection when I have time to give it. If I don't care about them then what the fuck am I doing building House Lexus into a force to be feared and heralded. You want the world safe for the future. Only someone who sees the needs of other and works to get them that is worth following into hell and back. If I forsake any member of my house hold I am no better then the rest of the sleaze that reign in the pits." Nameless rants whole heartedly.

At my rise in emotion the Huntress feel it and come to his side. Aqua is somewhat taken aback by their fierce presence and brandished weapons. Nameless waves them back before they take up arms against one of the islands patrons. Prizma holds her sisters and nods for them to take up guard positoins around the room.

"Goddess not to be rude, but withhold information like this again and I won't hold my anger or Huntress in check. Prizma, bring Evelena and Unisilix here if you would please." Nameless says stepping to the window and looking out over the cove. "You may be held to limit to what you can tell me as a mortal and I apologize for loosing my temper. But if an indication there is more to this that I should look for would be helpful. A heads up if at possible?" Nameless says turning to look at her having a hold on his composure.

"I had little knowledge of it until she was member of her house." Aqua says. "An angelic has privacy from the gods as arch demons do. I am just as surprised by your son as you, hence the enchanted gift. The rest was more of a test of your resolve and mind set. As a mortal with a demon house, I will have to check that you aren't loosing yourself to the pleasures of feral power."

"I see, and push me to anger is part of that. If I had just fallen to my anger and let them assault you?" Nameless asks.

"I would have removed my boon and your juggling act would have become a battle of who you would favor to survive." Aqua says coldly.

"You are right and wrong for doing this. I wanna slap you." Nameless says.

Prizma leads the dirty pair into the room. Eve hisses three different obscenities at Aqua before looking over at Nameless and getting sheepish. Uni gives the angel a side glance to see if she was going to burst into flames. Both of them stand looking at Nameless with the same questioning.

"Is there anything the two of you want to talk about? It has been said there might be a small curse at work? Possibly making things less than what they should be?" Nameless inquires.

Eve turns at Aqua with what may have been vile remarks but Nameless throws a silence spells over her mouth. Uni grins before fainting. A mental summons to Scelene brings the Illithid to the room quickly. Evelena drops the mean act and stays at Unisilix side. It turns out to be dehydration. I little potion and a few pitchers of water she looks and feels a lot better.

"What am I going about the two of you? Seriously?" Nameless asks.

Eve tilts her head pointing at her mouth.

"Leave it, she's easier to be with this way." Uni says getting a fiery look from Eve.

"I can't do that and you know it." Nameless says dropping the spell.

"There is nothing you can do to remove the fallen curse. Trying would only be a waste." Evelena says stepping away from the desk and Uni.

"I am a Demon Lord, powerful mage, and freak collector of the it shouldn't-couldn't-wouldn't. I say given time, there isn't a damn thing I can't figure out." Nameless says.

"Why would you..." Eve starts to say.

"You're a member of this house!" Nameless snaps at her. "It doesn't matter that you are cursed, broken, hunted, or told you are worthless. When you join this house and promise to do what you can to aid it, regardless if it is a small thing or a great service. This house will make it's own the best they can be. Heal, uncurse, give tools and offer the strength of it members to all. We are better together and if one of us is held back by something, all of us suffer for it."

Everyone looks at him in stunned silence.

"Gather everyone on the main floor. There is more to be said and I think everyone should here it." Nameless says walking for the staircase. "We'll discuss the curse later."

He descends the stairs to Crys rooms. "May I enter?" He asks.

"Yes, it isn't after sunset." Crys says with giggling as accompaniment.

He steps in the room and offers Aqua's gift for the baby to Crys, "Would it be safe to introduce him to the rest of the house?" He asks.

"You're not going to pass him around." Crys says.

"No, he will stay with his mother. I just have things to say to the house and him being there would make things more understandable to all parties and keep me from looking pompous." Nameless says.

"We'll be there. I take it we are gathering up now?" Crys asks.

"Yes, while my sight is clear and thinking isn't focused on five things. The members of this house need to know what that means and how we need to be to the rest of the worlds." Nameless says.

"We will be there. But you will still be here tonight?" Crys asks.

"I will." Nameless says kissing her cheek and heading back to the main floor.

All the members of the house gather and Caldoria attends with her mother. The looks as some of those gathered at others standing respectfully is almost enough to cause him laughter. He steps to Enigmus's side.

"Champion, I have had to postpone the entertainment I originally planned. I hope it doesn't disappoint to greatly. Your victories for the house deserve a pleasurable reward. I will see that you have one." Nameless says to the axe baring warrior.

"I look forward to it Lord." Enigmus says.

A few coos from other females off the staff as Crys carried Derius to the side where most of the women of me harem gathered. The last to make her way in is Tempis. She bounces past him kissing his cheek but not stopping. She settles beside Crys and the baby holding a hand to Crys holding a number of gold chains. Nameless focuses on the larger gathering letting the need to watch his child in his mothers care wait until later.

"Now that we are all gathered I have things that need to be said. House Lexus is a demon house and I am it's Lord. I wasn't tricked or forced to take it. I did so of my own freewill. I have my soul and trade souls of those taken by the Huntress and other of the demon house. First, Lexus as a House doesn't slaughter without cause or kill for the pleasure of killing. Lexus is only part of the greater House of Nameless. Not a lesser part, just viewed from a different window." Nameless begins.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers