House of Nameless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"Why make it a point of pitting it that may, Lord?" Omneu asks.

"To give everyone here a choice. Those of Lexus have pledged themselves to Lexus. The House of Nameless is what the mortal world will see. The House of Lexus is the one that the other Houses of Hell will see. We can be both but only of we choose to be. I will tell you I am Corsort and Sire of a child to the Royal line of the Mer-clan within this Cove."

"And father of the Heir of Lexus, Prince Derius of the Lost Island." Crys says rocking the baby gently in her arms.

"We of Lexus pledge to the Lord of Lexus his heir will follow him to the throne of Lexus." Prizma says taking a knee which all of the house do following her lead.

"Thank you members of Lexus, your loyalty to the house is respected and appreciated. Stand please. This is what I have tried to build. A House that is greater than just a Lord and his minions. In this House we have members of many realms, not just Hell. The realms of Fhay are willing members of my household. Those of the Underdark have willing allied themselves to the House. Not taken by force but welcomed in as equals. Only two members in this room were taken. Conium, I tricked you into pledging to house Lexus. If I were to offer it to you, would you want your freedom?" Nameless asks.

"I don't want to go. Your cunning snared me but your generosity has earned more than just my respect it has earned my loyalty." Conium says. "I don't want to be sent away."

"My loves are my harem. Those that helped me seethe beauty this world is capable of. This House regardless of name will protect that. The realms of hell think the mortal realm is there hunting ground. Those that they infect are the ones we hunt and claim the souls of. Killers, slavers, and those evil in ways only freewilled humans can sink to. These are better as the coin of our house than left to hurt and kill the innocent. Sex is also coin of this house. Love is not coin. There are a number of women in this house I love and they love me. To join this elite group will require time and understanding. I will spend company in my bed with others that have earned sex with their Lord."

"I'm still waiting, Lord." Renee says hungrily.

A few snickers but no gasps of disgust. He continues, "I am the Lord because you are the House. No one is less valued then any others. We have a Champion and because there was no introduction his victories have gone uncelebrated. This must end. We share is the victories and lend aid to others so that we do not fail. I am but a face, all of you are the power of this House. I will not forget this and I will hope all of you learn that together we can do great things. Stand regally for those of the other realms to see and wish they were. House Nameless, do we stand together?" He asks sternly.

There is a resounding cheer and the party begins. Enigmus is flirted up so much he isn't sure what to do with himself. The respectful approach to Crys by members of the house to see the little Prince. Crys looks so happy she could weep. Tempis bounces over and leans close.

"Now it's my turn." She whispers in Nameless's ear pat her abdomen.

"You are with little bird?" Nameless asks.

"I wasn't sure at first but Scelene checked and yes, I do." Tempis says kissing his cheek and scooting away to tell the other ladies of the harem.

"Nameless, you're unbelievable one of a kind." Strike says from over his shoulder.

"Where's your life?" Nameless asks.

"Doing what all women do when there is a baby in the room, being girly." Strike points towards the gathered women around the baby. His little eyes dart from boobies to boobies.

"How things going with the two of you?" Nameless asks.

"Good. Learning to walk again was interesting." Strike says.

"I take it there was lots of fucking?" Nameless asks rhetorically.

"Room service was afraid she was going to jump them too. Four days. What else did you do to her when you put her soul back in? Her opinions on sex have changed 500%." Strike asks.

"You try being dead for a few years then ask me that. I didn't do anything to your wife." Nameless says. "Are you really complaining? Is you drunk?"

"No, just worried about what she'll ask about after this little shin-dig." Strike says pointing at Crimson talking with Stilette and Unisilix.

"There is a girl pile you could die in." Nameless says.

"Hence the worry." Strike says.

"I have little sympathy for you. You love her and she loves you. Everything else is trust. Or is it you don't yourself? Can't help you there either." Nameless says giving him a smirk.

"You fucking evil." Strike says.

"Never claimed not to be." Nameless says walking away from his stunned silence at the remark.

Me made a quick circle of the room to see how a few of the staff were handling the news before settling next to Crys and the baby. Derius is sleeping in her arms when he sits down. She smiles at him and leans close to kiss him. They make their way to Crys chamber. Nix and Renee follow closely behind them. Once in thee room Crys walks to the bed to sit on the side of it. Nix and Renee are ruthless pulling the clothes off of him.

Once naked Crys beckons him with her finger as the other two discreetly exit the room. He steps over to the bed and she tells him to get in. He adjusts a few pillows and sits in the bed. She hands him Derius who sighs and snuggles onto his chest. She smiles peeling her robes off. She reaches over the bed and grabs his ankles to pull him into a more reclined position.

Slinking on to the bed she pushes his legs apart and settles herself between them. Her purring and teasing of his shaft have it rising to attention quickly. She leans forward kissing the swollen head with gentle affectionate smooches.

"You have given me a son, Lord. I would be ungrateful if I didn't offer an unwavering pledge in return. I would be a wife to you, if you would have me." She says seductively.

"Your kind don't usually marry. And what of the others? We are more than just a couple." Name stammers.

"Things would not be different with the rest. I would feel more beloved know I have pledged my being to the man that sire my son and named him heir to his legacy. You powerful sexy cock wielder." She purrs the last sentence before sucking down his manhood to the base.

"You are very persuasive." He admits then realizing his plight.

With the baby in his arms he can't paw or grope at her. With Derius sleeping on his chest he can't be overly vocal. He is at her mercy and she is being tender and painfully erotic in her enjoyment of his throbbing member. Her heavy milk laden breasts caressing his thighs as she gently bobs up and down his throbbing shaft. Her eyes hold his with a wanting haze. When she thinks he has earned it she grabs his manhood and focusing her attentions on the crown sucking at it like a street slut. He tries to hold still as his orgasm rages from his cock into her eager mouth. His breathing heavy she drinks itall down.

"I'll need a few more of those this week." She purrs.

He can only nod in reply.

"And as far as being your wife, I feel I am already your's. I just need you to understand, my kind eat there mates. I think I eat you really well. Don't you think?" She smiles taking the baby from him and settling back next to him.

"I whole heartedly agree. I think I'm going to just lay here for a while. I can't feel my legs." He says before his eyes close and the world falls away.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers