All Comments on 'House of Three'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

That was a great example of excellent writing and superb story telling. Well done!

malizlatomalizlatoover 11 years ago

that was great example why some people should never marry and why they shouldn't be allowed to have children.....why would you want to have morons for parents....there's too much lowlifes in the world like these

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
great writing

Made it all sound very plausible, and quite fun for that matter. I think I might like to know what happened to them.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Loved it

Why the hell not? Three people love one another. Great story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It ws a true struggle to wallow through this story

plus a skipped a couple of pages when after taking Anthroplogy in college I could see where it was headed. In our monogamous married (for those who are) society polyandry ls almost nonexistent thankfully. Why would a so called loving husband in good marriage invite a divorced friend into thier marriage allowing him to fuck the husband's loving wife ? Despite the stated fascination with polyandry by the author he makes a very disjointed and weak attempt to explain how it might happen. Generally marriages change their make up only when there are important parts missing. In this case the marriage was fine with no parts missing.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Thanks for the laughs!! But don't bother with a follow-up EVER!!

A true comedy of a women and a WACC (Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold). And from a females pen, proof positive that women are life support systems for their Cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever. Great writing skills, lousy story lines.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

thought about it and dont like cuckie stories - but then again my characters frequently end up with more than one woman, so what the hell. not my thing at all but women have fantasies and i guess 2 men is theirs BUT NOT MINE! well written but not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
something missing here

somehow this story leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth..im sorry but it just doesn't work out all that perfect

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
POLY'S MAY HAVE MORE LUSTY FUN

but the trials and tribulations become muddled and doubled. One should try and maintain their own personal worth. TK U MLJ LV NV

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
I need to know, author, if Jack has ever slipped on a pinny in the kitchen?

It would cloud my judgement on this absurd and wonderful Loving Wife tale if he had.

Thanks for writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry

I must have missed it, but who would be the father, or would they just play roulette?

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Odd tale..

but extemely well written, with nicely fleshed out characters

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Development is wonderful, but ...

I enjoyed the way the characters unfolded and the way they developed during this 'courtship!' The main source of amazement was that Sweetie's demon which fueled the threesome was a hunger to initiate and explore anal sex. I would have had less trouble with thicker dick curiosity, or longer dick, or a guy more into music or dancing or history, but an ass-virgin who would go behind Hubby's back to satisfy that curiosity was a stretch! (Yeah, pun)

I think there was, incidentally, a pecker-size reversal in the story. Jack claimed Sweetie might be OK doing Kevin in her butt, but handling HIS size would be unpleasant. Later, it was implied that Sweetie was getting reamed out better by Kevin than Jack! Maybe not?

5*

DrPopeDrPopeover 11 years ago
Very well developed ....

I like really well developed stories and yours was one of those for sure. Can't say I'm a fan of the poly genre but it was one of the better alternate lifestyle stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job

I liked the story. Well paced and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Solid, sexy and mature writing

Thank God for writers like you that can manage both the emotional and physical aspects of sex....especially polyamourous situations.

This was even hotter because of the emotional entanglements.

count me as a fan. I will now go back and peruse your other material.

Thanks for this!

Brad

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars

unusual, but very good story line. Thanks and keep writing. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow ... such viciousness ....

If folks hate this genre or topic, why do they read 7 pages of it, and then flame the author? And, if they didn't read all 7 pages, then what business have they got in flaming the author?

It seems to me that the people who need to "get a life" are the insecure commentors with their caustic remarks ... the author did a great job in relaying the emotional attachment some of us have in the lifestyle! If you don't like it, read something else!

D_LynnD_Lynnover 11 years agoAuthor
Retold true story

This story was relayed to me first through email, and then over the phone. I took it on as a project to challenge my biographical skills. Many of the elements were fictional - the baseball element, their work and job affiliation, the kitchen sex scene, and the scene where he drives by and catches her car in his friend's driveway. The way that really happened was too difficult to portray in a short story so I took some liberties. The rest is true. Since I haven't kept up with them, I don't know if they went through with the family. It was introducing some challenges for them.

I have deleted any anonymous comments that are personal attacks and have nothing to do with the submission. They don't affect me, but I believe they are offensive to people in the lifestyle.

Thank you to all who have provided constructive feedback.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Three is . . .

Three is the number. I recall from reading Emmanuelle back in the mid '60s that the older man in Thailand who became Emmanuelle's sexual mentor explained the need for an uneven number in a sexual relationship, preferably three. As I recall that was on their first night out together wherein Emmanuelle ended the evening being fucked by older lover as he was being anally screwed by the rikshaw driver completing the perfect threesome.

Any who have read my stories understand that I am quite partial to stories where the married woman has a significant lover who becomes almost second husband. D_Lynn has done a superb job of telling a story of a couple who become a triad in every sense of the word. As the story began I wondered if it might be Emily and Karen along with Jack or Kevin who would form the triad. i guess there could be a possible dual triad with four people, two couples, forming an interlocking pair of triangles, but that would require a novel length story to tell.

I hope D_Lynn continues to tell stories of this type this well. Author has done a really fine job telling the physical and emotional story of three people coming together. In this case Emily keeps her rough and ready husband, acquires a more sensitive and gentle lover/husband, and both guys can participate in completely ravishing fair maiden housewife when she really needs double barrelled excitment.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
On polyandry

As Wallowing and Struggling Anon has correctly implied, societal polyandry (women with multiple husbands) is rare in the world. There is one country in the himalayas, Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan, I am not sure which, wherein a woman essentially marries all of her mates brothers when she marries. That is the only society that sanctions polyandry. Informal polyandry is rampant in this country and I am sure in European countries.

The statistics on married men and women who have sexual relationships with other than spouse is a large number for this country, somewhere in the 35 to 60 percent range. The numbers are hard to verify because it is obvious from looking at the numbers men exagerate high and women exagerate low. Some of those extramarital relationships must be successful polyandrous relationships, at least on the part of two of the three with the third person approving or unknowing.

Polygamous situations with one man and multiple women seem to be more acceptable to guys. From a humorous standpoint, my credit cards would barely stand up to a wife and daughter going shopping. I would hate to try to support two wives on a shopping spree.

'nuff said on this topic, I really don't like conversations between commenters and apologize to you D_Lynn.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
close

My own situation closely resembles this one.

Unfortunately, real life is often too disruptive to successfully carry such a relationshippp as smoothly as this one.

tanda9876tanda9876over 11 years ago
Fantastic

Well written and a fabulous build up.

lit_addictlit_addictabout 11 years ago
It's a story, not a documentary.....And it's pretty well written

A lot of the comments here are really way off the mark. Google "wife dp" or "wife threesome" and you will find evidence of just how widespread the interest is in this complex form of sexuality. At the same time, we tend to overlook just how complex the relationship dynamics are in such a convoluted interpersonal situation. Think how challenging it is just to make a simple man-woman relationship successful in the long term. Imagine how difficult it is when you put two male egos into the mix. I applaud D Lynn for exploring the emotional ramifications of attempting such a difficult relationship. Admittedly, she opted for the easy plot device of making the husband acknowledge his unusual mental wiring. However, I believe that the story without that device would have been an impossible undertaking as a short story; a novel length story (or even a series) would be required to do justice to that incredibly complicated theme.

Jack is clearly the focus, and I thought his mental struggle with the difference between his preconceived notions of how he will/should react to the actions of his wife and his friend resulting from his wife's powerful interest in anal sex (which is actually a big turn-off to him) and his actual reactions made for a pretty interesting story. I thought it was pretty cool how he realized how rewarding it was for him to focus unselfishly his wife's ecstasy. Obviously, he had to find his own satisfaction in the sexual (and later emotional) relationship between Emily and Kevin in order for the three-way relationship to be stable. I admit I would have preferred him to have confronted some issues of jealousy or at least loss due to Emily's diversion of some of her emotional energy to Kevin. However, this would have required a significantly longer story, so I accept D Lynn's choice to simplify this.

D Lynn made Jack a character you feel like you can understand (unless your disapproval of MMF sex overpowers any possibility of sympathetic reading). She made him a character you can care about. Really - unless you have attempted to write yourself - you probably underestimate how challenging this is. And to do this in a piece of short erotic fiction in which the sex is also pretty hot, is doubly difficult.

I think D Lynn did a really nice job. I look forward to reading more of her work, and yes, I would be interested in reading more about Jack, Emily and Kevin and the challenges they will have in the future in a relationship I think is inherently unstable.

Barkley570Barkley570about 11 years ago
Fabulous!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I was kept in suspense as to what was going to happen. Was Jack going to really accept this? Was Em going to be able to go through with it? Was Kevin going to fall in love with her and have to leave? GREAT story; great suspense; very hot!

Thank you.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

7 pages if a man giving up his balls and a cheting whore of a wife.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
My Favorite Topic

A woman with two husbands is my favorite topic as those who have read any of my stories will know. Two husbands doesn't always work out. There are very obvious, nearly impossible to overcome, obstacles to plural marriage. To my mind possesiveness and jealousy are the biggest ditches. I downloaded this story a while back but didn't read it. I am glad I took the time to peruse this one deeply today. I note that the author is considering keeping these characters alive. I hope that is the case.

Good story to tell and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it..

I always tell my husband that it would be great to have a huband that was homebound and one that is a great mechanic then another one that would be a doctor or heavy income provider and one for construction and possible landscraping then I would have the perfect marriage w/o the hassle of chasing him to complete the to do list.

Love to see them work out...the kid thing would be interesting 2 from each 4 total???

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Like to see a sequel

My only complaint would be the that Jack seemed frequently uninvolved in the action between Kevin and his wife. It would have been nice to get a little more of the voyeur viewpoint when K & wifey were alone...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it!!!

I loved this story so much I hope u write more id love to know how they keep things fun :)

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
I absolutely love this hot story.

Dakota,

You write some fucking hot stories.

Love this one, And again my very favorite was the anal.

You on my new favorite author.

Steve

teeneywteeneywalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

So nice to read a story that is the opposite of "we can separate sex and love". Why not more Loving Wives stories where there is deep emotional involvement with the other man, and a secure husband to appreciate all of it?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

wimp cuck garbage. the author created a female cum dump and that is all the nasty cunt is. the alleged husband is not a man and never will be and he no longer has a wife. perfect LW story - sluts and cucks.

Silenus636Silenus636almost 11 years ago
Finally!

Finally! The first >credible< story of a threesome and it's development, that I've read. Not an easy thing to do. Found a few areas weak, but overall, have to say it was really nicely done!

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago

A girl could only be so lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SICK PEOPLE, SICK STORIES, ...

UNO ESTRELLA

Harryin VA's Witness

mathuranjali1983mathuranjali1983over 9 years ago

I hope you write a follow up to this soon!

John73UKJohn73UKabout 9 years ago
Well developed story...

Good characters in an unusual situation. This is the first D_Lynn story I've read and I'm impressed with the characters and the variety of sex scenes - always erotic and with a believable mixture of love and control. Thank you.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poly perfectly!

I am in a Polyamorous relationship style life and this story is wonderful to read. I like how the characters all fleshed out and became more real and their emotional struggles worked into things and such. I can't wait to read more adentures of them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great read

This is my first from you and a FanTABulous read! More plz! Tho I do ask that you'd not ruin the dynamics of the relationship by the addition of wandering/wondering eyes and minds to other sexual interest. Development of the threesome would be justified. Some major life challenge and how they weather the storm, their support of each other, their emotional growth, would add depth and longevity to an ultimately difficult circumstance. Show us how they make it work!

taniwha60taniwha60almost 9 years ago
Please Continue

I look forward to well-written "Threesome" stories. This one stands out as not only one of the best in the genre :Threesomes", but clearly one of the best stories I have encountered on my six or seven years of reading Literotics.

I found this story using the "Tag" --COMPERSION.

You said it yourself:

"The concept of loving more than one person romantically, and the dynamics of polyamorous relationships fascinate me."

Me too!

That's why I used "comperson" as the only word in my search tag, Please I would love to follow these three peopple into othr of-shoots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very well written. I had my reservations at the beginning but your talented storytelling pulled me in.

olsaltyolsaltyabout 8 years ago
Waiting for the DP to come!

This story is pointing a big hard arrow at whatever it would take for the double to happen. Somehow you glossed over that, and left it hanging. The build-up has been great.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It sucked!

He turned out to be a “sharing his wife cuckold.”

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
2 cheating couples

How uninspiring this that

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
More garbage

They can do what they want but they shouldn’t have kids. Those kids would be screwed up by these idiots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unspoken same sex desires

The most likely reason Jack would seek and accept the lifestyle depicted here is that he has a same sex attraction to Kevin. In order to fulfill his same sex desires he is willing to forgo exclusivity in his relationship with his wife. He has taken the first step toward male-male sexual activity by inviting Kevin to join him in having sex with Emily in an active threesome. Over time, he will seek direct contact with Kevin if the younger man is open to homosexual activity. All indications are favorable thus far.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Only ducks and whores play this stupid game.

Pen_Cap_ChewPen_Cap_Chewover 2 years ago

This would be my perfect situation. Would love a wife like this!

Pen_Cap_ChewPen_Cap_Chewover 2 years ago

What a great story, thank you!!! I love the idea of this relationship and a woman who wants this. Remarkably and inspiring. I hope I find my ‘Em on day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic 1*

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Again more deeply hidden sexual repression going on.

Ridiculously bad story and thats with me being in a generous mood.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting. There seems to be much less conflicts and misunderstandings than with many binary heterosexual couples. It seems to feel a need if there is little or no jealousy. (Like a tripod, hard to collapse and fall over?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just because someone believes they can love more than one person does not mean they should try It. Contrary to the author's belief, the rationalizations of a selfish slut are not interesting, entertaining or erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous