All Comments on 'House Sitter'

by hollandguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sister in law

It was simple,my wife went to work,her sister in law Kate was staying with us,she came into our bedroom and said Liz reckons your a good fuck,want to prove it.Uhh,sure,she came over,took my cock in her hand,nice size,then sucked me,of course my cock got hard,then she stopped,i grabbed her,turned her around and fucked her doggy for quite awhile,i blew into her,pulled out,she said can you go again,second time gets my arse,something her sister wouldnt do.i was still hard,back into her pussy,then into her arse,she moved around and yelped a bit at first but then settled as i fucked her tight brown hole.We went on for ages,changing position,face to face as i finally blew in her arse.Every time Kate and i get together i now fuck her tight arse.I think i married the wrong sister.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years ago
Comment on a comment

Just read your comment, Anonymous, and it was a ROFLMAO moment. That was the most perfect example of Literotica on speed I have ever seen! Well done! (Just like this story.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just stupid

So a guy with an alcohol problem accepts a beer from his sister-in-law, smokes weed and then and then drills her? Yeah...great story...not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous