All Comments on 'House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 05'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A great series

Erotic, sensual story and I am glad it ended well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lucky

Eric is one lucky S.O.B. I would love to have what he has Daniel's dick and Elena's pussy, not to mention the love they have for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish my wife could be so understanding and accomodating!

Eric is SO lucky: I’d love to be able to tell my wife about my secret bi side, to have an MMF threesome with her and another guy, for her to let me be with another guy on occasions, I’d be more than cool too for her to have sex with other guys too... it’ll never happen, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omgeeeee

What a read. This should definitely be a book. Or a movie. Great story. My kind of story. MMF/MM. The author should consider writing more stories. Very talented. My Facebook friends would love to read this story in book form. Female and the gay male writers I follow would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

I was expecting just pure raunchy sex the whole time but these last two chapters were amazing!! What a fantastic end.

FitGuy47FitGuy47over 4 years ago
Nice long Tale

Enjoyed the ride. Thanks. Was hoping that the new GodFather was going to help Eric through the dry months of no sex from Elena. Maybe even move in to help with the baby and make a true melded family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Phenomenal job. I loved reading your story. Thank you so much

bdave2bdave2over 2 years ago

I loved the story and felt the character development was well done. I usually feel that comments about grammar are petty, but the author's grammatical errors are so egregious that they really detract from a well constructed story.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Amazing story!!! Congratulations!!!! Would you be open to accept ideas for new stories? If yes, please message me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Possibly the best story on Literotica. Keep ‘em coming. Congratulations.

Ctny62Ctny628 months ago

This is a great story from beginning to end, In my own fantasy I wish I were Eric.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.