House Warming Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid on the bed a nervous smile on her face. Tom kneeled between her legs, her blue panties covering her pussy tightly, he gripped them and slowly pulled, rolling them down a little. She lifted herself up allowing him to pull them down her body. Her hand went to her pussy covering herself up as he pulled them off her feet dropping them onto the floor. She was now naked with Tom between her legs, he kissed her inner thighs gong higher up her legs, she relaxed a little and pushed her head back into the pillow, occasionally looking down her body at him. He eventually reached her pussy and she slowly moved her hand out of the way revealing her heavy thatch of pubes. Tom moved to her pussy and licked and sucked at her hole, she groaned and closed her eyes as Tom started to drive her crazy.

We ate each other's wives for a while before Tom asked to swap. I pulled off Ashley's pussy kissing her stomach as I moved away. Tom quickly got on top of his wife and slid himself inside her, holding himself deep within her wet steaming pussy.

I climbed onto Abi and mounted her quickly, taking her breath away as I pushed the head inside her. We slowly fucked each other, I watched Ashley writhing around as Tom poked her small hole with his long cock, driving himself all the way inside her time and time again.

Abi was also extremely turned on, my thick cock sliding nicely inside her soaked pussy, she was grinding herself against me as she looked over at Tom's long cock slicing into Ashley.

"Fancy swapping," Tom asked.

Everyone looked at each other, we all knew this was coming but nobody knew the answer. "I'd like to try," said Ashley to Abi, "that's if you are ok with it?"

Abi looked at me and then at Toms long cock, "Yes," she said quietly.

We swapped places, I lay on top of Ashley looking down at her small frame below me. "Perhaps you had better go on top so you can control yourself. I don't want to hurt you." I said.

"Ok," she said, letting me lie down in her place. Tom was still standing at the foot of the bed below Abi watching his wife climb onto my lap. Ashley lined herself up and I felt the warm heat of her pussy on the head of my cock. She looked down and groaned at the size of my cock waiting at her entrance.

Abi also watched as Ashley pushed herself down prizing the head inside her. "Ohh," she said, the head popping inside her and sliding down on me. Her pussy was tight, really tight, she felt wonderful. She looked down at her widely spread lips and pushed down taking me deeper inside her until she finally rested on my lap.

"Fuck me, that's a thick cock." she gasped, holding me inside her as she adjusted to the size.

Abi had seen enough and spread her legs wide. Tom got the message and climbed on top pushing himself inside her quickly. He was most of the way in on his first thrust, a few inches remained outside as the length of his cock pushed into parts of her pussy I couldn't reach.

"Fuck that's deep" Abi cried looking down at the remaining cock still to enter her. Tom fucked her slowly, pushing himself into her deeper and deeper, Abi was grunting and groaning as he eventually pushed all the way inside her. Her chest and face were flushed, her nipples were hard and she was breathing quickly. I leaned over and kissed her, "I love you," I said, as Toms cock forced its way inside her time and time again.

Ashley was now rocking on my cock, her pussy now stretched around me as she had got used to my size. Tom sat up and kissed Ashley, before leaning forward and holding onto Abi's tits. Ashley fell forward onto me and kissed me, she screamed a muffled cry as her pussy spasmed over my cock. Abi had watched Ashley and pulled Toms head to hers and they shared a passionate kiss.

Tom groaned and slowed his strokes, taking his time as he slowly and tenderly fucked my wife. "I can't last much longer," he said. holding himself inside her, stopping his movement trying to delay his release.

Abi looked over at me and smiled. Tom groaned, "Oh fuck Abi, you're squeezing my cock so good." Ashley looked over at Abi and looked down at me, "Come for me, come inside me like Tom is going to do with your wife."

I looked at Abi and she held onto Toms head, "Fuck me, don't stop until you come," she said wrapping her legs around his back grinding herself against him.

Tom fucked her hard and fast, before holding himself deep inside her and unloaded his balls. Abi cried and moaned as she felt his long cock shudder inside her, signalling she was coming at the same time.

I was close, but still wasn't ready to come, even with the erotic sight next to me. I lifted Ashley of me and lay her down on the bed and mounted her again, pushing my full length into her easily. I fucked her hard looking at the cum leaking out of my wife's pussy as Tom rolled off her.

Abi knew I could hold on for a long time and openly played with her pussy. "Sloppy seconds," she laughed.

I groaned and moved to her, pushing my cock into her dripping pussy, she was tight again, her pussy having been clamped around Toms thinner cock. She took a deep breath as I pushed inside her allowing me a tighter entry until her muscles relaxed. I fucked her wet and squishy pussy, wet sucking sounds echoing around the room as my cock pushed into her come filled pussy.

I watched Tom offer his cum covered and pussy soaked cock to Ashley, she greedily gobbled him up, licking off Abi's juices from his soft cock.

Abi held my head and kissed me hard, "Now go and fuck Ashley and fill that pussy of hers with your cum."

This was certainly not the Abi I had arrived with at the party yesterday, she was a different woman but I wasn't complaining. I kissed her again and pulled out of her with a wet pop and moved back over to Ashley.

"Yes, fuck me with that thick cock of yours." Ashley moaned holding her legs and pussy lips wide open for me. I pushed back into her, she exhaled hard as I pushed my entire cock into her in one go. She wrapped her legs around my waist and held me inside her.

"Tom, I'm going to get a shower. Fancy joining me?"

Tom smiled and quickly left with Abi, I watched her walk naked out of the door, cum and pussy juice running down her legs as she walked.

We were now alone in the bed. I moved us into the middle of the bed so we had more room and held myself inside her. "They'll be gone for a while, I have a feeling they will be fucking again don't you?" I laughed.

"Yeah, no doubt. Tom can't get enough of her tits." she smiled.

"And I can't get enough of this sweet pussy and cute body of yours," I said. We fucked for a while my orgasm approaching, Ashley was going crazy underneath me, "you might not be as long as Tom, but you're so thick. I can't stop coming" she cried.

"I'm going to fill your sweet tight pussy with my cum now," I said, fucking her quicker and holding myself deep inside her. "Be warned though, I've got such a big load to give you."

"Yes, I want to feel every drop inside me," she cried. I passed the point of no return and held myself still, unloading a number of strong spurts inside her. Ashley groaned loudly her pussy squeezing me tight with each long spurt. "Fuck, I can feel you coming inside me," she cried. Eventually I stopped, the last of my cum dribbling out of my cock into her flooded pussy.

I rolled off her and lay next to her, holding her small tits in my hand. She was breathing hard and closed her legs trapping my load inside her. We lay there for a few minutes. "I can feel your come leaking out of me," she said, "you've really filled me up."

"Hmm I usually do, Abi has to go and empty herself out after I fill her pussy, otherwise she will be leak all over the bed." Ashley pushed a hand between her legs and pulled out her sperm covered fingers sucking them into her mouth.

"I see what you mean," she laughed. "I'll be back in a minute," she laughed.

She got up off the bed and clamped her legs together. "Oh god, " she said watching a thick river run down her legs. "Here," I said passing her Abi's panties and stuffing them between her legs pushing them into her pussy to stem the flow.

"Nice," she laughed looking at the now wet material sticking out of her pussy. She waddled off, trying not to open her legs too wide, laughing as she left the room.

I lay back and recalled the last few hours wondering if we will repeat this again in the future. I sure hoped we would.

Eventually we dressed and left the house after having swapped telephone numbers with Tom and Ashley. We were all keen to meet up again having found a new aspect to our lives.

12