All Comments on '"Housekeeping!"'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Oh my!

Tender, sexy, erotic, fun and retribution with a little evil too :) It would be great if Colleen came back to be with Lilly ;)

Thank you,

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again

A wonderful and surprising story from one of my favorite writers! Thank you for all of your wonderful stories and please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
come on

are you kidding me, if I was either of them I would have stayed and beat the crap out of her for doing that to me, but then again they deserved it for treating her that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with oh my

I was kind of hoping or maybe expecting Colleen to not board the plane with dipshit and leave the airport with Lil.

sweetentitysweetentityover 8 years ago
hmmm

honestly when i started reading this i thought it would of been along the lines of whips and chains type of vengeance, but i like it none the less...good job

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Wow, this was good in a bad way. Good guys and girls finish last (Sometimes). Julie was cold hearted the way she did Lily at her place of residence and employment. Colleen seemed to be a bitch as well Maybe her and Julie deserve each other cause clearly Lily deserved better. Smokey, I was laughing right along with Lily as she tickled them literally almost to death. At first I thought she was going to take pictures of them sleeping in the bed as leverage. As far as Lily being with either one of them romantically, I think not. However, I would like to read a happy ending for Lily. Great job Smokey125!

Player0Player0about 8 years ago

Love Lily and her sadism, you have a talent as always for writing sexual sadists.

It makes me hope that we'll see her again

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983about 8 years ago
Nice Work!

Ahh a revenge story! A good writing effort. The first of your stories I have read, and let me tell you I will be reading the rest of them for sure now. I had seriously thought that there would be some more hard play than just the hitachi. Maybe some corporal punishment, but then Lily didnt seem the kind who would inflict that kind of devious punishment on her kidnapees. Anyway, I do hope that you have written a sequel, if not then you definitely should write one. I could probably even share some of my ideas and opnions. :)

HeisenhugHeisenhugabout 8 years ago

I recall finding the Step Mommy Dearest series to be a good bit of the very naughty type.

Lily definitely deserves someone nicer than her antagonists.

Bridget69Bridget69over 4 years ago
Keeping them in line.

They deserved more pain than pleasure, but leading to the brink of orgasm and then withdrawing was a lot better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Even if...

Assuming that the two victims leave things as they are (perhaps because they realize they will miss their plane and Lil perhaps had a temporary breakdown and is back acting rationally), the problem from Lil's perspective is that, if the other two wanted revenge, it could be very easy to set her up to lose her job and her shelter.

Good writing, though. Keep writing.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

This was rape. It may not have been intended that way but it is.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy10 months ago

This revenge is might be a bit over the border, but hurting someone’s love and add soul, in such a horrible way, we know newspapers full of death people being killed for such act’s …… but hurting the others doesn’t lift your pain off ….. sad human society we are living in …… love is such a beautiful thing but a broken heart and soul is hardly to repair

Interesting story and well written

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝 ten hearts with a golden band aid

And yeah Nerdyqueen, you are right, vilence rape ….. fortunately it’s fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
619 Followers
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES