"Housekeeping!"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no longer any need to worry about making noise, but Jules and Colleen were floating closer and closer to consciousness. Vibrator plugged into the wall, Lilly smiled, turned it on, and touched it to the spot where the arches of their inner two bare feet met.

It took a sec, but Lil got her desired result. The vibration jolted the girls right out of their peaceful sleep with a start, prompting both to scream in alarm. Lilly was so pleased she had to laugh. Once her captives came to, their reaction was foreseeable.

"Wha—...what th-what the hell?!" cried Colleen.

"Hey, wh—...what the fuck!" Julie shouted at the same time, overlapping her. Lil waited for them to pipe down.

"Housekeeping!" she waved.

Turning attention to their greeter and captress, Julie and Colleen's eyes widened.

"Lil?" asked Jules.

"What the hell're you doing here?!" Colleen demanded, angrily struggling against the ropes.

Opting to leave them in the darkness a few moments longer—no pun intended—Lilly merely feigned sympathy for them, pouting out her lower lip with sad puppy dog eyes. Just as quickly, her merry grin returned. Still, she explained nothing.

Her hostages struggled some more. "What, is...is this s'posed to scare us or something?" Julie wanted to know.

It was time for Lilly to bring her next playtoy into the game. She sifted through the tote for her trusty-dusty feather duster.

"Actually..." she remarked, laying a start to their terror by dusting all twenty twitching toes—

"...Yes. Is it working?"

Julie and Colleen tried, indignantly and in vain, to keep from laughing, but of course to zero avail. Snickers, chortles and squeals escaped still. It was only the toes with which Lilly'd begun, after all. That was okay; she'd get to the real deadly spots eventually.

"Oh, why, ladies!" Lil exclaimed, prancing around to the side with the duster, overemphasizing her words. "Your bed is all dirty! Just look; it has all this scum and slime in it!" she shouted at them. "Shame on the two of you! This needs to be cleaned!"

She lifted Julie's pajama top to expose her belly and tits—no need to do so with her naked companion Colleen—and furiously shook the feather duster all over their exposed torsos. They began wriggling like fish out of water, screaming and laughing helplessly. Lilly grinned in both satisfaction and total control. All her intimidation had long since vanished. She had the power now, and the whole lot of them knew it. After a few minutes, she stopped for a break.

"Well now," she taunted, leering at them. "It would appear that we're ticklish, would it not?"

Julie's and Colleen's reactions to this declaration abruptly diverged. Colleen's was to yell out—

"Omigod what the fuck! You sick bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you?!!"

Julie paused to glare at Lilly with fiery eyes, remembering how she'd warned her never to tickle her again.

"...Fuck you...you miserable little cunt."

Not paying Colleen much mind at the moment, Lil just smiled back at Julie with a contented nod, as if to say, Mm-hmmm...guess who's got the upper hand now, sweetie?

Colleen, meanwhile, continued to rant. "Jesus Christ! What the hell, lady?! Are you fucking crazy?!"

It was evident that she didn't care much for being tickled—especially against her will—either. This, however, wasn't Lilly's problem. Still addressing and confronting only Julie, suddenly, the smile faded from her face.

"Fuck me?...Oh, no..."

She marched to the head of the bed, defiantly glaring into the eyes of her victims, and swatted each across the face with the duster.

"Fuck you!" she hollered at them. "The both of you! You, you heartbreaking cheater, and you, you homewrecking whore! No one tosses me aside like so much garbage! I'm gonna teach you two a lesson, and make you see that you can't just play with someone's heart, and then break it like a toy! You two are gonna pay for this, and you are gonna pay dearly."

Seeing how serious Lilly was, and that it looked as if they were in deep trouble, Jules and Colleen eased up on their aggression.

"Ok—...okay, okay, Lil," said Julie. "Okay..."

Lilly stared down at them, crossing her arms.

"Okay what?!" she demanded.

Jules took a breath. "...Lil..."

"I'm listening."

Julie exhaled again and tried to whip something up to mollify the situation, but somehow, the words she wanted just wouldn't come. "I-I-I..." she stammered. "...L-l-look, I..."

"Spit it out, Jules! You've got something to say, I wanna hear it! C'mon, be a woman! Talk!"

The pushiness stirred Julie. She snapped out her contrition.

"Look, I'm...I'm-I'm sorry, okay? W-we're both sorry. All right? Is that what you wanna hear? We're really, sorry."

The maid scowled down at the wine pourer with narrowing eyes.

"'Sorry'?" she repeated. She was feeling an impulse. She wanted to hurt Julie. But not in a way Julie'd enjoy.

"'Sorry'?!"

Lilly seized Julie by the naked tits, dug in her nails, and squeezed. Jules promptly winced, emitting a hushed, "Aaaahhhhhh..."

"That's supposed to make up for what you did to me today?!"

She released Julie's breasts. Julie heaved a breath.

"W—...wh-what...what do you want from me??"

Pause. Lilly straightened up.

"I'll tell you what I want," she growled ominously. "I want you...to feel exactly what you made me feel today. I wanna see you go out of your mind. I want you to suffer. I wanna make you cry, like, a baby."

At these last few threatening words, almost as if on cue, Julie obediently whimpered. It would seem the apology she'd just offered was not strong enough. Julie didn't know if a more adamant apology might get her anywhere, but she was willing to try.

"A-all right! All right, all right...Lilly, I swear, I could not be sorrier for what I did to you than I am right now. Okay? I swear to God. It-it was thoughtless, and careless, and I should've been more sensitive to your feelings. All right? I admit it. Please. Please...just untie us...we're-we're not gonna do anything, just let us go, and we can work this out."

Lilly gazed at her in a mixture of mock pity and pure scorn.

"You're 'sorry'?...Just 'let you go'?..." She shook her head.

"Julie, Julie...

"You must think I'm fucking insane."

Julie's eyes widened in terror as a horrible chill iced her to the bone. But this fright proved little against what Julie watched happen to her next, as Lilly grabbed her around the hem of her jammie bottoms, and yanked them to her ankles.

Julie gasped. "WHA—??!" she squeaked.

Lil pointed at her. "Quiet...bitch."

Colleen piped up. "Hey! Don't you call her that! Leave her alone!"

"You keep your trap shut as well, Daisy. Now—"

Colleen didn't discern why Lil would call her Daisy, but such a minor detail couldn't matter to her less right about now.

"You are nuts!" Colleen screamed. "You are fucking insane, you hell-freak!"

Lilly had just about reached the end of her patience with this yelling. She marched back to the foot of the bed. Oh, was she going to enjoy this. It was time to rip out the stops and make her two little pets go crazy.

"All right, I warned you; now that's it. You little brats asked for it, now take it!"

Without another instant wasted, she vigorously, rapidly swished the duster's feathers across the bottoms of all four feet.

The effect was immediate, explosive, and sweet. Both girls blew like volcanoes. Piercing, hysterical, almost maniacal laughter erupted and filled room 937. Lil was right; she was enjoying this. It was so much fun! In a millennium and a half, she could not have imagined she'd relish tickle-torturing the living daylights out of anyone, any victim(s) pinned down on a bed or any other surface, unable to do a thing about it, or stop her in any way. She felt so...so...powerful!

Before she knew it, she was laughing herself. "Oh-ho-ho, Julie, Rose, you guys love this!" she cackled.

"NO-O-O-O-O-O-OOOO! PLEEEE-E-E-E-E-E-EASE!!" Colleen and Julie chorused between guffaws.

"Oh, you can't fool me!" Lilly sneered at them, shouting to be heard over their cacophony. "I know you're lovin' it!"

Faster and faster, she swirled the duster back and forth over all four bare soles. The four feet trembled, shook and whapped the mattress as well as one another, tightly curled and balled up into little toe fists. But of course, they couldn't protect the bottoms. If the girls could think rationally, they'd try to help each other out, shielding each other's feet with their own. But there was no rational thinking here tonight. Lilly gleefully poured it on, watching as her girl-toys just flipped out more and more desperately all the while. They whipped their heads, smacked one another's feet, gripped the wooden headboard and dug their nails in, tearing gouges into the posts, all the time wailing for breath and mercy. And of course, lest they forget, the walls were extra thick. The rooms might as well be soundproof. Nobody'd be coming to their rescue. Oh, just so very much fun for Lilly to delight in.

"Go right ahead!" she urged them. "Scream your fucking heads off! No one's gonna hear you!"

She had to finally force herself to bring the foot tickling madness to an end, at least for now. Otherwise, she couldn't carry out the additional plans she had for these two. She could always get back to this later. She let up at last, and the tickle treatment ceased.

Jules and Colleen reflexively heaved huge breaths of relief once they were allowed. Wheezes, coughs and expletives followed in turn. Lilly noted they did not thank her, either for the tickling, or for bringing it to a merciful halt, but she supposed she couldn't blame them for everything. She glanced between their coochies, studying Julie's familiar light bush of fuzz versus Colleen's ginger landing strip. Yep; the carpet matched the drapes.

"Well! What do you think, ladies?" Lil asked them. "We having fun yet?"

Julie threw out gasping breaths, no longer willing to be so cordial.

"I hate you," she snarled at Lilly.

"But you see, this is your own fault, my friend," Lil chided, shaking a finger. "If you hadn't done what you did in the first place, we wouldn't be in this fix. You and I would be continuing to celebrate life together. Y'know, my dear, it would've been so heavenly, us just making the world our own. But no. You decide instead that some girlfriend-napping, pussyteasing little skank sex puppy like our friend here...might be a fun little change of pace. Things getting a little boring with stale ol' Lilly, huh? So you figure, what, make a clean break of it now and you'll just get away with it? That it?..." She shook her head. "Nuh-uh. Don't think so."

She tossed down the duster and went to re-retrieve her first paraphernalium.

"I think there's something the two of you might like to know about me. I am not a girl who'll just roll over and die when you stab her in the heart. You cannot mess with me. I will react. And now, girls, that we've got those lovely pussies of yours out in the open..."

Neither Julie nor Colleen liked the sound of this. They tried to squeeze their thighs together to hide their cunts.

The Hitachi was still plugged in. Though Lilly's two wrongdoers had felt the Hitachi and been awoken by it, they were unaware of its presence. And so each of their four eyes jumped wide open as Lil held it up to display.

"All righty then, Julie, Ginger...who's first?"

Colleen's mouth hung ajar in stunned consternation. Julie's mouthed the words, "What the fuck?"

They watched as Lil's smile spread, showing off her pearly whites. She alternated pointing the Hitachi's vibe at each of them, until settling on a decision. She sidled to Colleen's side of the bed, remarking, "Well, now, this looks like a tasty ripe little tangerine."

If the truth be told, neither would know how to feel—beyond creeped the hell out—regardless of whom Lilly chose first. As she now closed in on Colleen the ginger, she meekly scooted up against Julie, futilely trying to escape this lunatic maid's debauchery. She knew she couldn't get away, and if she were being honest, she didn't know if she would hate this, or...not hate it.

Lilly continued grinning wickedly at her, climbing up onto the mattress beside them. "Come on now, Heather..." she cooed. "Be a good little pet...hold still...and take it like a big girl." She lowered the frightening vibrator to Colleen's body, making her do only her best to snake around, avoiding it, and smushing Julie underneath her in the process.

"Lil, don't!" Julie shouted. "Stop it! Don't dooooohhf!"

"Ohmygod, please!" begged Colleen. "I don't wanni—!"

Her panicked speech morphed to wordless infantile syllables as Lil closed in, veritably straddling her to finally force this next phase of antics. At last, Lilly ground a knee in between Colleen's thighs, coercing her legs apart, ignoring her babyish pleas, flipped on the Hitachi...and made vibing contact to the whining redhead's trapped pussy.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" the humiliated Colleen shrilled, squeezing her eyes shut in terrorized disgust. She turned to bury as much of her face in Julie's as she could, resigning herself to enduring this...this...

...Torment?

Colleen was unsure what was happening, but her gritted teeth separated, and a warm rush came over her. Her tense, embarrassed expression slowly melted into pleasure. She abhorred being dominated and taken control of in such a belittling way, but she had to admit, her pussy didn't mind this quite so much. It gradually pinkened, dampening, moistening, surging vibrating passion through its owner. Colleen began to surrender to the Hitachi's will, leaning her head back and moaning, completely forgetting that Jules was still pressed underneath her, uttering muffled squeaks. Kneeling over them, Lilly found this all only too hilarious.

"Ohhhh...fuck...oh, shit," Colleen exulted, wincing helplessly, beginning to sweat. Her detonative hatred and rage towards Lilly, despite having known her less than twenty-four hours, was quickly evaporating bit by bit. The still semi-clear-headed Julie supposed Lil was getting "even" with them in her own...twisted way...though if she was punishing them, Jules was unsure why then she was imposing such intense pleasure—on Colleen, at least. The infernal feather duster she could understand, especially given how she'd expressly ordered Lil never to tickle her ever again. And Lilly had, and natch, Julie detested her for it. Now, she wasn't as certain what to think or how to feel. How would she react should Lil force her way into her pussy and vibe her into oblivion?

Lilly chuckled with sinister glee and gratification as she reaped the fruits of her labor. She continued to focus on Colleen, bringing her mercilessly further and further along, blotching her skin red, culling perspiration from her pores and melting her defenseless cunt like wax. She did have a plot to castigate the two of them, which they would later find. For now, she was having great fun lording this sexual power over them. But before she lowered her proverbial axe, the dazzling lust inflicted on them was to be ramped up another few notches. So while still working on Colleen, she took one hand off the Hitachi, licked her fingertips, slipped them under the top corner of her slit, and rubbed the ginger's stiff, erect clit.

Colleen's head flew back, compelling Julie to brace herself and push out from under her. "FUCK!" she reiterated, the inferno blazing under and around, as if Lil just poured lighter fluid on her. So out of the loop was she by this point, she did not hear Julie scream at her captress, "Lil, what the fuck are you doing?!" or the replied, "Right now, I'm doing your job, Jules."

The twilight minutes ticked on. Between the relentless cunt-vibing and the manual clit-fondling, Colleen Flowers was losing it, having flipped nearly 180° from her earlier position. Julie lay beneath her to the side, still perturbed by everything going on here. She'd have no one make any mistake that this was indeed insane, but even yet, something about it remained...bizarrely...hot.

Wow, this is fun!! thought Lilly ecstatically. She was even starting to get pretty wet herself, an unexpected but not unfathomable phenom. She watched excitedly as Colleen's sopping pussy dripped onto Julie's thigh below her. She couldn't help but get aroused. Colleen looked just so delicious, so irresistible lying there, flat on her back, trussed hand and foot, exposed and vulnerable as could be, screeching for a climactic release, driven into a dizzy fucking frenzy by the Almighty Hitachi. Yes. Definite turn-on.

Julie and Lil were starting to catch up to Colleen in the heat of stimulation, but Colleen remained far ahead. Especially as Lilly flipped the Hitachi up to the next setting. Colleen howled until her lungs began to give out. Hair stuck plastered to her brow and face. She was about to blow, as her companions could visibly bear witness. For Lilly, as fun as it would be to make her cum right now, it wasn't in her plans. She reminded herself that she was here to admonish these two, not to reward them.

"OHHHH! FUUUUCK! OHHHGOD! I'MGONNACUUUUUUUUUMMM!!" Colleen bellowed, racing to the edge. Lilly counted down the seconds, reading her signs until she would reach the zenith. Seven...six...five...four...three...TWO...

Then...she took the Hitachi away.

"No you're not, Iris!" she sang, grinning down at her.

Feeling the abrupt, cruel drop from her ascent, Colleen opened up her eyes as wide as her mouth.

"That's right, Posy!" a chipper Lil crooned. "De-nii-iied!"

Realizing their evil captress wouldn't be allowing her to cum, Colleen shut her eyes and cried. "Noooooo-o-o-o-o!" she sobbed.

"Why, but yes, silly little Flower girl!" Lilly confirmed, tweaking her nose. "You didn't think I was just gonna let you cum, did ya??"

"Oh, God, I hate you!" Colleen wept.

Lilly's smile turned upside-down.

"Well, now, there's a coincidence," she stated. "You stole my girlfriend, and I hate you more. So fuck you too, Azalea."

She took the Hitachi and climbed up off of her, stood back up, and waved it at her pilfered ex. "Your turn, Jules."

Julie's eyes and mouth opened. She started to speak, but was cut off.

"Quite an electricity bill the two of youse are running up," commented Lilly. "We'll have to take care of that a bit later."

Neither Colleen nor Jules knew what she meant by this, and they weren't afforded the opportunity to ponder it either. Lil climbed back up into bed, this time between them, and grinding her way under, turning her back on Colleen to concentrate on Julie. She couldn't have Colleen pushing to hog these good vibrations as well, wanting Julie's pleasure for herself, to finish and reach her orgasm; why, that wouldn't be just at all. So she put herself between the two of them to ensure success.