"Housekeeping!"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen had stopped crying, but was certainly not happy being deprived of further treats while her partner in crime over there now reaped the bounty. Stuck in her sour mood as a victim of orgasm denial, she actually found herself hoping Julie would be made to suffer the same fate. It would only be fair, she reasoned; if she didn't get to cum, why should Julie?

But maybe this was the evil maid's plan. Maybe she was doing this purposefully, to drive a wedge between them. Colleen knew only that she didn't care for the sound of Julie groaning and gasping in throes of ecstasy when she should've reached completion first. Had she been allowed to cum, Colleen would have been all too happy for Julie to join her in Orgasmland. But this wasn't the way things had happened. Jules had told Colleen about Lilly before today, and clearly, Colleen thought, their short dating span had meant far more to Lilly. Maybe she'd even considered them in an official, exclusive relationship. That would explain why she'd gotten so upset, and probably also why she'd now essentially kidnapped them, and was torturing them with Hitachis. Maybe—

Her train of thought was interrupted. She heard the maid flip up to the next setting, and ask Julie a question.

"By the way, Jules, something I've been wondering," Lil called down to her over the vibing. "Why would you bring your little sweet-tart here, book a room here, and dump me here, in my hotel, where you very well know I live and work, when you also knew the two of you'd be spending the night here, and when you've got plenty of other hotels near the airport to choose from?"

She gave her a moment, but Julie only moaned in response to the Hitachi.

"...Huh? I mean really, think about it. You know I have access to every single room, being a maid. What'd you think, that I'd have no feelings of retribution? That I was just some weak-willed marshmallow who'd just roll over and cry and let you get away with this? Is that really what you thought?...Or, were you just a little short on brain cells at the time?"

Under normal circumstances, Julie'd indeed have been outraged at being taken advantage of and controlled this way, by a Hitachi-wielding, vengeful, scorned ex-girlfriend. Unfortunately, her mind was a bit too occupied right now for such trivialities. She was as susceptible to overwhelming, forced sexual lust as her ginger—if not more—and looked just as delightful as Colleen, lying here under the havoc-wreaking Hitachi's spell. She too was making Lilly wet and randy down there, wanting to turn the Hitachi on herself.

But she wasn't done with her once beloved darling just yet.

"You likin' it, Jule?? Huh??" Lil taunted.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhfuuuuuuuuuuck!" was Julie's only answer.

"Good," Lilly cooed. "'Cause now you're gonna go crazy for me."

She flipped the Hitachi up to the next setting, and torched her. Jules' head burrowed straight back into the mattress. She cringed, yowled, and held on, as the world spun her like a top. She gasped for breath, grunted, swore, snorted, rasped and thrusted her pelvis against the vibrator. She couldn't get enough. Lilly had called it pretty accurately; Julie was now going quite insane for the captress' entertainment. Each pulse felt like another piercing, white-hot fireball shot through her cunt. She was riding a shooting star from the outer reaches of space, diving towards Earth at the speed of light. It wouldn't be much longer at this rate.

Now that Colleen was granted time to mentally sort out all this insanity, she found that she didn't like what was going on here. At all. She resented and loathed this despicable lady for doing this to the two of them, especially her, as she felt she was innocent in this situation. Julie had told her that she'd broken up with the girl she'd been seeing—this maid—and so Colleen assumed that everything was squared away, and that she and Julie could spend some nice time together, beginning with their trip to wine country in the morning. She'd been looking forward to this. She'd also been looking forward to making splendid love to Julie Hancock, secluded and intimate, not having their plans invaded by Julie's psycho ex. On the other hand, there wasn't much she could do about it.

"Stop it!" she shouted at Lil. "Leave her alone!"

"Patience, Buttercup," Lilly tossed over her shoulder. "We'll get back to you eventually. In the meantime, though, I wanna show you something. Look this way. I'd like to direct your attention to our mutual friend Jules."

Right now, Colleen wanted to do just about anything Lilly didn't want her to, but like it or not, the maid was going to do what her ruthless little mind desired, and she was going to make Colleen observe. Lil turned back on Jules, looked down into the whites of her eyes—now that her eyeballs had rolled straight back—and began issuing her commands.

"Work for it, baby! Earn it! Tell me you're my bitch!"

Julie could do no other than oblige.

"Tell me your pussy belongs to me!"

Again, Jules was compelled to obey.

"Beg me to let you cum!"

"GODFUCKINGPLEASELETMECUM!!"

Satisfied, Lil grinned.

"All right, since you asked so nicely...very well.

"Now tell me again how I never really turned you on anyway. And if that's true, lovergirl, then fucking explain this!"

She pushed down on her and angled the Hitachi so that its potent vibes seared Julie's frothing pussy and her bulgingly hard clit. It was instantly too much. She couldn't take it. Colleen dropped her mouth open with eyes equally wide as the girl she now thought was her lover was lit like a rocket and sent through the most devastating motherfucker of an orgasm she'd ever seen anyone experience. Watching this happen, Colleen no longer knew how to feel. She was torn. In the first place, she was still resentful, and now as well incensed with jealousy. In the second place, however...this spectacle went a long way towards putting her back in the mood.

Twenty seconds later, as Julie had concluded her shrieking banshee rendition, Lil got off her and hopped down to the floor again. Colleen gazed at her as if to ask, How come she got to cum and I didn't?! But even were this question asked out loud, this was for Lil to know, and the two of her hostages to find out. Meanwhile, the plug to the Hitachi came out of the wall, and a different one went in.

"There you go, Hyacinth," said Lil, turning back to Colleen. "Good luck ever making her cum like that. 'Cause after that, you know deep down that you will never be able to thrill her like I just did. We have a little history, you remember. I know what she likes.

"But you wanna know something?" Lilly went on to Colleen. "It doesn't even bother me anymore. It doesn't hurt now. And why?..." She shook her head. "...'Cause you're not worth it. Y'know what? Jules wants you, I don't care. I don't care! She can have you. Go ahead, you two, have the half-assed life you've carved out together. And we'll be done with each other.

"Eh, that is, of course, after I've finished punishing you."

A minute or two later, the already drained Julie and Colleen were starting to blink off to slumber again when they heard a suspicious, loud noise. They each summoned a necessary modicum of energy, and looked up.

Lilly smiled at them, holding another cleaner's helper.

"And, this situation still calls for a bit of maid service, for our Little Miss Ginger here, I think," she explained to them. "Ergo, I've also had the forethought to bring along with me my trusty, pocket, vacuum cleaner."

The girls' eyebrows jumped.

"Isn't it neat?" asked Lil. "Look, it even has a slot where I've hooked in this little attachment nozzle...

"Which is just about...yeah, y'know, I, eh..."

Lilly turned back to Colleen, with her malevolent smile.

"...I think it's just about the size of a Flower girl's clitty!"

She switched on the pocket vac, grinning ear to ear. Colleen immediately saw where this was going.

"Oh God, noooooo!!" she implored. "PLEEEEEASE NOOOO!!"

Lil turned it off with a sad puppy face.

"But I brought this with me to give to you as a present, Zinnia," she explained. "Are you trying to tell me you don't like your present?...You don't wanna hurt my feelings, now do ya?"

Colleen nodded vehemently. Lilly paused for a beat, then shrugged.

"Oh well. Too bad, sweetie; you're gonna get it anyway."

She moved in. Colleen panicked, clenching her thighs together with a terrified squeal.

"AAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAAHHH! NO! SHIT!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"I'm sure you're wondering, Cherry Blossom, why Julie got to cum and you didn't."

"No! No!" Colleen desperately insisted. "Not at all!"

"Ah, ah, ah," Lilly waggled her free index finger. "I agree, it was not fair to leave you out this way. Therefore..."

Once again, she nudged her way in between Colleen's legs, ignoring her lung-puncturing protests.

"Calm down, Jasmine!" Lil ordered. "You must learn to take these things like a big girl!"

"Lil, please don't do this to her!" Julie chimed in.

"Oooh, feeling greedy, are we, Jules? Well, that's too bad; again, you'll just have to wait your turn."

"No, Lil, it's Colleen! She's too delicate!"

"Oh, is that a fact? Well, why don't you let me be the judge of that."

"No, Lil, don—!"

"YYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!"

Lil's vacuum attachment latched onto Colleen's still semi-stiff clit, and sucked. The poor ginger lost it. Her voice rocketed straight up like a high-striker. Julie winced beside her, wishing something was covering her bleeding ears. Colleen's caterwauling was anything but easy on the auditory canal. Jules was indeed protective of Colleen and her well-being, but just as much so of her own eardrums. She felt pretty sorry for the both of them right now.

"Aw, what's the matter, Violet?" asked Lilly. "Too intense?"

The clock was making its way around to the early morning post-twilight hours as Lilly far too thoroughly cleaned out the anterior of Colleen's pussy. Lil truly was continuing to have the time of her life. Her revenge techniques were more effective than she could have dreamed. In fact, she was starting to actually feel bad for them. Not bad enough to put them out of their misery early, of course, just a little pity. Julie was still yelling at her to stop, and Lil was beginning to see why. Her outbursts were barely audible over Colleen's anguished cries. Being inflicted upon Colleen right now was an excruciating mixture of bliss and agony. Julie hadn't been lying to her about what a fragile lass she was. She sobbed. The pressure was just too great for her. It pinched on her clit, squeezing tears from her eyes. Colleen wanted the Hitachi back, but wasn't even sure she'd be able to enjoy that at this point.

"Ahh—OW!" she complained. "THAT HU-U-U-URTS! PLEASE, STOP IT! IT HURTS!"

Lilly's expression turned surprised at this declaration. But now that she looked, she could see the pain in Colleen's face was genuine. As she looked back down, Colleen absolutely seemed to be foaming at the pussy, as if about to monstrously cum. But it was obvious to anyone the poor gal couldn't be liking this any less. She was bawling like a baby.

"Okay...okay, Petunia." Lil's pity cup finally ran over. She turned off the vacuum and let her go.

"OH-ho-ho-ho!..." Colleen wept as relief finally took her over. Ironically, being released from this awful vac device's vise-like hold almost felt like an orgasm in and of itself, after the hell of being pinched in it. She hoped this didn't cause any long-term damage.

Julie, meanwhile, was glaring at Lilly.

"You miserable little shit. That was fucking brutal, Lil. She didn't deserve that. Fuck you for doing that to her."

Lil secretly agreed, but wouldn't allow them to know it. She got up and unplugged the pocket vac.

"Maybe...maybe not," she shrugged, wrapping up and repacking the vac. "Either way, one thing's for sure...

"This is one night you two aren't gonna forget for quite some time."

They couldn't argue with that. Lilly trotted to the john. The girls heard the lid laid up, followed by the sound of Lil taking a leak.

"Are y—...are you gonna let us go??" she heard Julie shout.

"What?" Lilly called from the throne.

"I said, are you gonna let us go?!"

Lil finished, stood and flushed.

"What??"

Jules threw out a frustrated sigh, as Lilly came out of the loo and returned to the bed.

"Lil, you gonna fucking untie us here or not?!"

"WHAT??!" Lilly yelled, standing directly in front of them, and of course clearly able to hear. Seeing now that she was just messing with them, Julie exhaled, simply glowering at her. Lil smiled at them, and pranced back into the bathroom.

"Hey, wh—...where are you going now?" Jules demanded to know.

"I just thought I saw someth—aha!" Lilly'd had inspiration strike while she was answering nature's call. She picked up two identical items she found, held them behind her, and once more regreeted her victims. She rocked back and forth on her heels.

"Hel-looooo..."

Colleen was still sniffling away her tears. Julie only stared, starting to seethe.

"Lil...this has gone way too far," she growled. "It was almost a little cute at first, but it's not funny anymore."

"Not 'funny' anymore?" Lilly repeated. "I find that debatable.

"I mean, I suppose 'funny' is subjective...all depends on your view. I guess I could see how this seems more 'funny' to me than to you right now. But, eh...actually, I have a 'funny' feeling you guys are gonna be laughing about this sooner than you think."

Colleen looked straight up to the ceiling, blinking her eyes dry. Jules looked back and forth between them.

"...What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I honestly found it really fun how this all started tonight. Perhaps the lot of you can use some cheering up."

It was finally time to show them what Lilly'd grabbed from the bathroom: Julie's and Colleen's matching electric toothbrushes.

"What th—...what the hell are you doing with those?" Julie wanted to know. Colleen slowly raised her head to look.

"Mmm...I think I..." She quickly tested them. "...Wanna bring our little adventure here full circle, before I send y'all on your way."

Colleen and Julie dropped their heads back to the mattress.

"Fuck, us," Lil heard one of them say. "Fuck both of us, right fucking now."

"Not again," she told them. "I just wanna hear that lovely laughing harmony of yours one more time."

Whirrrrrrrrr! went the toothbrushes. The rapid, electrically spinning bristles were activated...

"Oral B..." Lilly noted. "...Recommended by four out of five dentists...and hotel maids..."

...Were lowered...

"...For all your hygiene, and tickling torture needs."

Gasp. "NOOOOOO!!" the girls screamed.

...And were touched to the bottoms of the captives' feet.

"Brush daily, brush thoroughly, ladies."

"WAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!"

*****

You Can Check Out Anytime You Like...

Saturday, December 5th, 2015, 5:23 a.m.

"Ahhhhhhh..." Lilly threw out a happy exhalation, gulping down a throatful of coffee and relaxing on the mattress between her two now utterly destroyed kidnappees. "What a nice morning it's turning out to be, hm?"

Now purely content, feeling she'd achieved closure to put this chapter behind her and move on, Lil laid the toothbrushes to rest, and lovingly caressed Julie and Colleen up and down their legs. Her smile was no longer wicked or vindictive, but now warm and benevolent. Her victims were wrecked, reduced to blubbering messes of tears and sweat, breathing through pants and sobs. They were headache-y, and also a bit backache-y and tummyache-y. Lil went to fetch some tissues and wiped each of their eyes dry.

"Is there anything either of you would like to say to me?" she queried, sweetly smirking down on them.

A small part of Colleen felt apologetic, but unable to express it just yet. Another part of her felt downright infuriated, but unable to express it just yet. Lacking stamina to arbitrate, she swallowed, and puffed out, "Why...why'd you do this to us?..."

Sigh. "Oh, Flower..." Lil nurturingly caressed her like a loving mother figure. "Because some of us need to be taught our lessons the hard way. Otherwise, we just won't learn. But not to fret; you and Jules will be allowed on your way, to have your life together."

Julie and Colleen exchanged glances before looking uncertainly back at their morning's mistress of ceremonies.

"You—...you're gonna let us go?..." Julie asked skeptically.

With one kind blink, Lilly signaled to her prey that she was her old happy self again. She reached over to pat Jules on the belly, stood, and wordlessly undid the bonds pinning the ladies down. Neither immediately bolted up to kill her dead, as Lilly knew they wouldn't. They merely sat up to stretch themselves out, surreally experiencing mobility again.

No one said anything for a short while. The party only cast about a triangle of stares. Colleen was unsure whether to book it for the door, stay to try and protect Julie, grab the phone, or what. She felt wounded, like a whipped puppy, and also like a small child who'd just disappointed her parents for the first time. Her mind was spinning. Finally, she heard Jules break the silence.

"...So what're you gonna do now?"

Lilly shrugged.

"Well, vengeance has been properly administered. It would seem the only logical and civil thing left to do now...

"...'S to let you go."

Julie gazed, furrowing one eyebrow and arching the other. Colleen's mouth fell ajar.

"You...can't be serious," she told Lil. "You...you actually think we're just gonna let you get away with this?...That...that-that we're not gonna tell the police? Or-or anybody? I mean, excuse me for pointing this out, but, uh, you kidnapped us, lady. That's a felony."

Lilly shook her head.

"You don't understand, my friend. Letting you go does not mean you just get off scot-free." She picked up the dormant, still moist Hitachi, gave Colleen a poke in the sternum, and pushed her back down onto the bed with it. Her tone turned eerily hostile.

"Now, this is how things are going to happen. I noticed your tickets are over there by your suitcases, and I had a moment to look at them. So I know that your flight leaves at 6:30, which is...oh, look at that: just about an hour from now. That should give us just enough time so that the two of you can make sure you have all your things, get dressed and ready to go, and I'll call us a cab. The three of us will ride to the airport together, where I'll personally escort you to your gate, and make sure you catch the flight."

Julie and Colleen again looked to one another, and back to Lilly, who nodded at them.

"That's right; we'll get you on the plane together, and I'll see you off. And this incident is never to be brought up again. I warn you: know that it's not in your best interest to so much as think about fucking me over. Because after all this is over and done with...

"I don't see one single shred of evidence that anything happened here tonight.