HouseKeeping Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so. The best part is yet to come." Jerry's grin was even bigger and more smug after that last comment.

"So, if I can continue the story?" She looked at Jerry with feigned exasperation, but couldn't hide the smile behind it.

"So, the teenager pulled him onto the balcony, no doubt so that her teenage girlfriends could see her, and then proceeded to make out with Jerry. And I mean MAKE OUT! They were grunting and groaning and moaning and making all sorts of sounds. I had grown up in a morally conservative home and the sounds they were making reminded me of what I heard from the pig farm next to where I grew up." Again, she looked at Jerry with a grin, and he just looked around at the rest of us and shrugged his shoulders.

"I was trying hard to read my book, and considering the option to move inside. Then the sounds almost stopped. That was unexpected, so I looked over to see what was wrong. I saw the slut on her knees with his penis in her mouth. THAT was something that I had been led to believe was disgusting and very unpleasant. But as I watched in horror, it didn't seem to be disgusting OR unpleasant to either one of them." Jerry interrupted her again.

"I'll say!" Everyone laughed this time. Cindy gave him another exasperated look and then continued.

"I desperately wanted to look away but I somehow found the activities on the next balcony fascinating. So I pretended to read my book in case either of them looked over at me, and trusted that my sunglasses would hide the fact that I was actually staring at them.

"I had heard some of the girls I knew talking about oral sex back at the dorm, but I had never talked to one who had actually done it. Remember, this was a few years ago, before the unstated requirement of a date was a blowjob." This last was directed at the youngest couple in the room, Beth and Tim. And Beth looked at Tim with a slight flush on her face. Then she looked down at the floor before anyone could see her embarrassment. Except that everyone had already seen her turn red.

"So I watched with an academic attitude. I thought maybe I could learning something about the sexual activities of the promiscuous women around me without actually having to engage in the dirty deeds." Someone mumbled, "ya, right" and Cindy glared at him, but I couldn't tell who had said it or who she glared at. After a moment's pause, she went on.

"The first thing I noticed was the energy level of the tramp. She was really working it, and it was amazing. The second thing I noticed was that Jerry seemed to be having a stroke or a heart attack. And the third thing I noticed was that Jerry's penis was HUGE! I mean, huge compared to what I expected. I had never actually seen a penis at that time, especially not one fully erect. I couldn't really tell how big it was because some of it was in her mouth. But she had a hand on it with enough leftover for her to choke on." Jerry again looked around the room and shrugged his shoulders. I could see that both of them were really enjoying this story, and I wondered how many times they had told it before.

"After several minutes, Jerry yelled something." Jerry jumped in again.

"She means several hours." Several people laughed at the comment.

"After several MINUTES, Jerry yelled something. And then I saw her pull her head back and let him go. That was the first time I saw his complete penis. It must have been at least four inches long." She paused and looked at Jerry and stuck out her tongue. "Anyway, when she pulled her head back she also tore off her bikini top and held her boobs up in front of him. And then something happened that simply took my breath away. He squirted white stuff all over her tits. It was amazing for this young and innocent teenage girl to see. I was simply breathless, and no longer tried to hide behind my book. I wanted to see more.

"Well, she smiled up at him, then stood up without hiding the fact that she was topless from her admiring friends back on the beach. Then she kissed him and ran into the room and out the door. I have no idea to this day if she ever wiped off his cum or put her top back on." At this point she stopped, as if the story was over. Mrs. Yarrow jumped in at this point.

"Oh, no, you don't! The story does not end there. Please continue." A few comments in agreement seemed to encourage her to continue, even though I was sure that she was going to go on without the encouragement.

"Well, Jerry looked around and seemed to see me for the first time. He looked at me with his characteristic grin and shrugged his shoulders like he does so often." Someone laughed, and Jerry looked around, grinned, and shrugged his shoulders.

"So he walked over to the railing separating our respective balconies and introduced himself. He didn't seem to care that he was still naked, although his penis was decided smaller then. I couldn't believe it, but I actually told him my name. He asked where I was from and I began to tell him a little about me. He actually listened like he was interested. Then he climbed over the railing and joined me on my balcony. I kept trying to not look at his penis, but he seemed to put it proudly on display for me. An hour later, with him still naked, he went back to his own balcony and I realized that I had agreed to meet him at the bar downstairs for dinner that night. We had drinks and then we had dinner and then we had each other. And we have been together ever since that night."

After about two seconds of silence, there was enthusiastic applause from everyone there. A couple of us asked some questions, but I think more out of courtesy than out of real interest.

"So the real question is, do you still think it is disgusting?" The question came from Beth. Cindy took a few seconds to consider her answer, and looked at Jerry. Then she replied, "HELL, NO!" And this time everyone in the room laughed for quite some seconds.

Mrs. Yarrow stopped laughing long enough to look around the room. Her eyes fell on Kelsey.

"Kelsey, this is your first time with us. Todd has been here before and I feel like I know him like a good friend, but he has never been here with a woman before. So I am dying to hear how the two of you met. Do you feel comfortable sharing your story with us?" Kelsey looked at me for a couple of seconds, and then took a deep breath.

"Wow! I don't know if I can top that story." She smiled with appreciation at Cindy, and then took another deep breath. "But topping it or not, I will bet this is a story that no one has ever heard before. I answered a newspaper ad." She paused, with several comments and questions popping out from the members of the group about personal ads and escorts and the like. Kelsey shook her head negatively.

"No, it was nothing like that at all. In fact, I would have never answered an ad like that. No, it was an ad for a housekeeper, but with a twist. Todd wanted light housekeeping services with a little entertainment." This time she was interrupted with all sorts of noises and comments and questions. She looked around and laughed nervously at something.

"Five years ago, my very happy marriage was unexpectedly terminated by a drunk driver, and my husband was the drunk driver. My husband of twenty years was working late and stopped off at a bar on the way home. No one remembers how many drinks he had, but apparently he had enough to let him believe he could challenge an Interstate overpass at 60mph. Well, as you might guess, the overpass won the encounter." I was fascinated by this because we had never spoken about her husband before. I just assumed that it had been a difficult divorce and she didn't want to talk about it. Wow, I had no idea, I thought to myself. Then I realized the horrible and conflicting emotions she must have had concerning his drinking causing his accident. I found myself hanging onto her every word as she continued.

"We were so much in love, almost the storybook romance that our friends used to hold up as the perfect love story. And then he was gone." She paused, as if to remember more, or maybe just to grieve for a moment. Comments like "You poor dear" came from several of the women there. I reached over and took her hand. Maria was sitting on the other side of Kelsey, and she reached over to hold her other hand. After a pause of a few seconds, Kelsey continued, still holding onto both hands.

"After the funeral, I tried to figure out what came next. But nothing made sense and nothing worked out. We had a little money, and a little insurance, but after the hospital bills there wasn't much left. The money only lasted a few years, and during that time I couldn't figure out what to do. I needed a job, but had not worked since we got married. He was a little old fashioned about that. In fact, we were both old fashioned about a lot of things. So I tried to get a job but had no real job-related skills. I had a number of opportunities, but they were always with a male boss who looked at me as if there were expected activities beyond the official job description. In fact, one man actually stated that he would expect blow jobs regularly. His comment was, 'No blow job, no job.' So I walked out on him." Maria almost whispered, Good girl.

"Then, one day I was looking AGAIN at the want ads in the newspaper and feeling really depressed, and one of the ads caught my eye. It asked for a housekeeper. It said, 'Light housekeeping services for old bachelor who wants a clean house and a little entertainment. Excellent pay. Send full length pics,' and it gave an email address and phone number. I kept looking at other ads, but my attention kept coming back to that one ad. I knew I was a very good housekeeper, and I knew that I didn't need too much money, so I wondered what the 'entertainment' involved. After thinking about it for a couple days, I sent an email with three pics of me with my face blotted out, and asked about the entertainment. And that same day he emailed me back a detailed description of the house, the work that would be involved, and the entertainment desired. Basically, he wanted to be teased and tempted. No nudity or sex was to be involved." Kelsey paused and looked around.

"You mean, like a French Maid outfit or something?" With wide eyes, Jeanine seemed to be engrossed in the story. In fact, everyone seemed to be engrossed in the story, including me.

"I mean exactly that. Or something similar. He even said that bra and panties would work if I didn't have an outfit like that. So we talked that evening on the phone. He sounded like a gentleman and he made it clear that there would be no touching unless it was me touching him. He said he didn't want sex, only entertainment. We talked for more than an hour, and we talked about all sorts of things. He sounded very interesting. So I told him I would think about it and call him back the next night. I thought about it a lot. I had never considered anything like this, but I needed a job. So I called him back like I said I would. And I went to work for him that Friday. I guess that's it." She looked at me and I smiled with so much affection that everyone there could see that really wasn't it.

"Oh, come on, Kelsey. We all know there is more to the story than that. Tell us more." Cindy just knew there was more to the story and wanted to hear it all. Kelsey looked at me again, and I nodded in encouragement.

"Well, I have been cleaning his house twice a week for several weeks." Kelsey smiled self-consciously, and seemed hesitant to go much further.

"And had Todd kept to the no-touch rule?" This question came from Ginger, who hadn't said much at all so far.

"Well, for the most part, yes." This time, Kelsey's smile was a little secretive, resulting in more questions.

"Until recently, Todd has been the perfect gentleman. But, yes, things have developed a little over the past week." She looked at me and asked, "Has it been that long?"

"Okay, NOW you have to tell us more." Mrs. Yarrow was more than a little insistent.

"Well, I made the mistake of enjoying his hot tub with him the other evening after work. And one thing led to another, and we are here." But that was not enough for Mrs. Yarrow.

"What thing led to another?"

"Well, one thing like showing me off to his best friend. Another thing like taking me to dinner at a restaurant where others could not see what was going on under the table. And, of course, we can't forget where he fought for my honor against six really big truckers and beat the crap out of them. You know, just things..." With that, Kelsey just grinned a really big grin and sealed her lips.

I took the opportunity to look around and saw everyone leaning forward, keenly interested in the story, hoping for more details. In fact, so into the story that a couple of the women were not paying attention to the show they were putting on.

I saw Beth leaning forward in such a way that her open blouse was spread wide, showing off two smallish but perfect boobs. Jeanine's left boob had popped completely out of her blouse, on full display for anyone looking. And Maria's voluminous pantsuit had shifted to show all of her right leg and thigh, with her dark bush totally uncovered. I found myself wanting Kelsey to continue her story just so I could look at the sights around me.

"Six big truckers, huh? Okay, Kelsey, you have to let us in on that story. Was that what he meant when he commented this morning about things looking bad earlier?" Mrs. Yarrow was clearly wanting to know more, and was sounding a little insistent about it.

"Well, on our way here, we stopped at a little diner that Todd knew about for breakfast. Inside were six very large truckers. They were being a little obnoxious about wanting to see my boobs, and made several rude comments." I broke in.

"You mean about seeing more of your boobs."

"Well, yes, more of my boobs. I had apparently forgotten to totally button my blouse in our hurry to get here, and they were being rude about my cleavage. And when we tried to leave, they lined up between us and the door and said they weren't going to let us leave unless I showed my boobs. And Todd, being the gentleman he is, wasn't going to let them force me to flash the truckers. So they decided they were going to beat up Todd and then force me to flash them anyway. And they lost." Kelsey acted like that was the entire story, and sat back with a very large smile on her face.

"Okay, that is NOT all the story. Tell us more." Mrs. Yarrow was insistent.

"Well, we left a few minutes later with five of the six men on the floor screaming in pain, and not a mark on Todd's face." Again, Kelsey paused as if that was the end of the story. But she couldn't help but add one more thing.

"He was just incredible. He moved so fast that they had no chance. I have never seen anyone fight like that. He really did leave five of them screaming in pain on the floor. He was just... incredible." This time it was clear that she was finished with her story. I almost felt embarrassed by her finishing comments.

This time there was no applause, only silence. I had to say something.

"Well, it was a little more involved than that..."

"Oh, yes, like he stopped a giant of a man with one blow to the chest, leaving him totally unconscious on the floor. And like one of the men came at him with a knife, trying to kill him, and Todd acted like it was nothing, deflecting the knife and destroying the man's face with one hit. It took less than twenty seconds and five very large men were on the floor. Like I said, he was incredible." This last comment was spoken quietly, with her eyes on me. And I saw only admiration and love as I looked deeply in those pools of life. I was overcome, and had nothing more to say.

"A true knight in shining armor. You bring pride to men everywhere, Todd." Jose commented quietly, as if intending for only me to hear him. There was several seconds of silence, and then applause broke out everywhere.

Kelsey was still looking deep into my eyes, and I saw everything wonderful in them. My throat constricted so tightly I knew I could not speak. God, I loved her, I thought.

Comments and questions flowed for several minutes, and then Mrs. Yarrow interrupted.

"Well, those stories took so long that it is almost dinner time. So look around you. How you are now is how you will be through the end of dinner. Sorry, ladies, no adjustments. And, men, you aren't allowed to adjust anything, either. Leave those things proudly erect for dinner." All of the men were sporting obvious erections, and a couple of them looked really uncomfortable. But the wonderful part was that every outfit that could have a wardrobe malfunction was having one. The only disappointment was the fact that as soon as Maria stood up, her pussy would be covered again. But there were several boobs on display, including Kelsey. Somehow both of her tits had escaped the thin material partially hiding them and were fully exposed for the men to view. And I noticed that most of the men were very aware of the display. In fact, I thought that Tim's eyes were bugging out so far that he would need surgery to put them back in place. And, of course, I was particularly distracted by Maria's beautiful dark bush.

"Everyone, please refresh your drinks and let's move to the dining room. I think the kitchen staff has something really special planned for our special weekend." Mrs. Yarrow, ever the gracious hostess, moved us into the next part of our evening.

But before I could get some more of my Crown Royal on the rocks, Kelsey was pulling my sleeve toward the next room, where there was a pool table in the middle of the large room.

"I need you to come with me for a second," she said in a conspiratorial voice. I followed her, not knowing what she wanted. And as soon as we walked around the corner, out of sight of everyone else, she dropped to her knees.

"I am so turned on that I need your cock in my mouth," she exclaimed in a voice entirely too loud for my comfort. In seconds, she had my pants unzipped and my cock out and in her mouth.

"Kelsey, someone might see us!" I exclaimed.

"Do you think I care?" And she swallowed my dick in one move. "Oh, god, I want you so much!" She went after my rod in a ferocious manner. And I was so turned on myself that she had me on the verge of cumming within minutes. I tried to warn her, but she pulled back and pointed my cock at her face. I exploded, spraying her cheeks and forehead and mouth with the largest load I remembered. So much cum found its way onto her face that some of it dripped onto her tits, with a surprisingly large dollop fixing itself to her left nipple.

After draining me dry, she looked up and smiled her wonderful smile. Then she packed my cock away inside my pants and zipped me up. As she stood and turned to the door, I stopped her.

"Honey, don't you think you should clean up before we return to the group?"

"The rules say that whatever we were wearing at the end of the cocktail hour we had to wear to dinner. Besides, I said that last one should last me until supper, didn't I?" She smiled at me in a teasing manner, and turned and left the room.

I simply followed, shaking my head in wonder at this totally hot woman.

[Look for Chapter 10 coming soon...]

12