HouseKeeping Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

As everyone lined up for lunch, it was obvious that no one took the time to get dressed. They were either too hungry to get dressed, or they had reached a point of comfort, or maybe exhibitionism, that they simply did not see the need for clothes. Even Jose stood in line with his huge cock standing straight out in front of him. I was surprised to see Mrs. Yarrow standing at the end of the line still totally naked. I walked over to her after Kelsey and I had filled our plates.

"Are you sure we covered you with enough sunscreen, Mrs. Yarrow?" My question came with a quiet laugh, and received one back from her.

"Actually, I am certain this is the type of sunscreen that wears off quickly. Maybe after lunch, you and Kelsey could apply some more." It was more of a question than a statement, and possibly even more of a request.

"Well, I am sure that Kelsey and I would be happy to oblige, right, Kelsey?" Not wanting to commit Kelsey to something without her permission, I turned and looked at her, interested in seeing her response. And Kelsey's eyes simply sparkled as she nodded, giving Mrs. Yarrow a look that almost surprised me.

It took almost an hour for the group to eat their full. Hot dogs, hamburgers, and ribs were consumed, along with a couple gallons of potato salad and cole slaw. And I was certain that we destroyed two full cases of beer during that time. As I was wiping the last of the BBQ sauce from my hands, I looked over on the far side of the yard to see two of the men peeing in the bushes. I decided that I needed to join them in recycling the three beers I had enjoyed. As I got up, Kelsey asked me where I was going and I told her. She looked like she wanted to say something, so I waited for a moment.

"Would you like some help?" she asked hesitantly. My dick immediately got hard again.

"You want to hold it to make sure I hit the right bushes?" I was both surprised at her question, and totally excited by it. She nodded, showing an equal amount of surprise. I grinned and shrugged my shoulders. Kelsey sheepishly stood and we walked over to where the other two men were relieving themselves. And they looked at Kelsey, uncertain what she was doing in "their" corner of the yard.

As we neared that corner of the yard, I paused and asked Kelsey which bush needed to be watered. She pointed out a large hibiscus bush, and I pulled out my dick to pee. She knelt next to me and took my half-hard dick in her hand. Aiming at the bush, she silently waited for me to start. There was a quiet murmuring in the group behind us and I suddenly realized that the entire group was watching us. Either Kelsey didn't hear them or she didn't care that they were all watching us. She just stared intently at my cock.

As the piss started to flow, Kelsey grinned and her eyes seemed to glaze over. My urine flow was strong, and it went just where she pointed it. Then she did something that almost caused my heart to stop beating. She pointed my dick at her crotch and directed the piss all over her lower body. I drenched her pussy and her legs with my flow. Then she sprayed an arm and a hand with the last of my stream before it trickled to a halt. As I watched her in amazement, I saw her experience a strong orgasm while still on her knees. The orgasm was so strong that she almost lost her balance and fell over. I grabbed her shoulders to steady her, but she seemed oblivious as her body almost convulsed from her orgasm.

"Holy shit!" The exclamation came from right behind me. I turned and saw that almost everyone had gathered around to watch Kelsey's performance. Several seconds passed before she became aware that we had an audience, and only after several people started talking at once. Kelsey looked around and saw all the faces of her new friends and was immediately embarrassed. But she was not so embarrassed that it stopped her from wiping her wet hand all over her other arm. Then she looked at her dripping body and smiled in a strange manner. Only then did she realize she was still holding my cock in her hand. She gently shook it once, then a second time, and then released me.

"I should get cleaned up." Her comment was quiet and seemed to be directed at no one in particular.

"Whoa! Wait a minute! If you like that kind of shit, I have six beers in me wanting to get out." Greg took as step forward as he spoke. Kelsey said nothing, but turned to look at the dick waving in the air next to her shoulder. And she just knelt there, saying nothing, looking at Greg's dick, as he started to pee. He started at her shoulders and drenched everything, paying special attention to her beautiful boobs. Before he finished, Tim started peeing all over her back. And then Jose moved into position to cover her boobs again. He literally hosed down one breast and then the other. And before he finished, Kelsey started shaking all over again. This orgasm was a fierce orgasm, causing her body to shake and tremble. She gasped several times and then almost screamed. Then she collapsed onto her back, seeming unable to move. Jose fishing emptying his bladder directly on her pussy. As his stream reduced to a trickle, he finished on her right foot. Jeanine moaned loudly at that, and almost looked like she was going to swoon. "God, that was so hot," she almost whispered.

Everyone stood there without a sound, except for Kelsey's hard breathing.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12