Housesitting Ch. 03

Story Info
Delores leads mother and daughter to her bedroom.
3.5k words
4.54
52.2k
45

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

Delores led the two women to her bedroom. Once there, she directed Sarah to retrieve the play box from the closet and ordered Tara to lie down on the bed. Walking over to her dresser, she retrieved the leather strap on harness from her lingerie drawer. Delores kept it in there instead of her box because she hardly ever used it. It had been a gift from one of her playthings and, while she personally didn't like it, it seemed perfect for what was to come next.

While in the closet, Sarah hesitated for a second. The reality of what was to come had hit her at that moment. This was her daughter that they were playing with. Granted, this had been a fantasy of hers for a very long time. It was intolerable living in the house at times because her desires for Tara almost overwhelmed her. Sarah would have to control herself when her daughter would be running around in just her panties and a tee shirt, or worse, a bathing suit that showed off most of her body. She would run to her bedroom and bring herself off, dreaming of what she and Tara would do to each other. But, that was fantasy. No harm, no foul. This, on the other hand, was reality. She had kissed her daughter already, not as a mother, but as another woman with whom she wanted to make love to. There was still time for her to put a stop to this. She knew that Delores would understand. But, did she want to stop it?

Tara didn't want to stop, that was certain. A new world had opened up to her. One of joyous pleasure. Yes, the spanking had hurt but the orgasm that followed was better than anything she'd ever experienced in her short life. The fact that her mother was there wasn't a turn off at all. In fact, the forbidden aspect just added a whole new layer of carnal desires. She had watched the video of her mother be spanked and sexually abused by Mrs. Samson. Remembering the sounds of the paddle smacking against her mother's ass and the cries of both pain and pleasure that the older woman had issued forth caused Tara to slide her hand down to her pussy and begin to rub herself. A moan escaped her lips as her fingers toyed with her clit.

Delores knew what was happening with both Sarah and Tara right now. She recognized the conflicting emotions of the mother and watched the daughter's actions. Wisely keeping silent, she waited for what was to come next.

The sound of her daughter's moans stirred Sarah from her reverie. Tara may be her daughter, she reasoned, but she was also a woman. A highly desirable woman that Sarah had wanted to pleasure for a long time. The very act that she thought would never come had been presented to her and she realized that she would be a fool not to take advantage of the situation. She still loved her daughter with all of her heart and nothing would change that. Another moan from Tara caused her to pick up the box and bring it out. Placing it on the floor at the foot of the bed, she stood up and caught Delores' eyes. Both women stared at each other for a second. Wordless questions came from Delores and Sarah nodded her head in affirmation.

Delores smiled when her lover confirmed that she was okay with what was happening. The older woman walked over and embraced Sarah, kissing her hard on the mouth. Their tongues wrestled together before the sounds of pleasure from Tara caused them to stop kissing. Both women, still hugging, turned their heads and looked at the young girl fingering herself lewdly in front of them. Delores broke the embrace and reached down, grasping Tara by her feet. Dragging the young woman down until her ass was at the edge of the bed, Delores picked up a length of rope from the box, then pulled Tara's right leg up and began to tie her ankle to one of the posts. Sarah realized what the older woman was doing and reached for a piece of rope also. She grabbed Tara's other leg and tied it the same way, splaying the girl's glistening pussy wide open.

Tara, having brought herself off, just lay there in post orgasmic bliss as the two women bound her legs to the bed. She watched with a sense of curious detachment as her legs were pulled high and spread open. Tara wanted to finger herself again but Mrs. Samson walked over to her carrying a set of handcuffs and more rope. The older woman looked into her eyes for a moment and then locked the cuffs onto Tara's wrists. Her arms were pulled above her head before being tied off. Now, she couldn't move. She tested the bonds, trying to move her legs and arms, but to no avail. Tara began breathing heavily, not from panic, but from desire. She knew that no harm would come to her but the feeling of helplessness still began to overwhelm her. She wanted to touch herself so badly but couldn't. Nor could she stop what was about to happen.

Sarah watched Delores pick up the strap on harness from the bed where she'd placed it. She was a little surprised that her lover had retrieved the harness, knowing that the older woman didn't much care to use it. Then, her eyes got really big when Delores attached a dildo to the harness and handed the piece of leather to her. She was the one to fuck her own daughter. The very thought excited Sarah and, with shaking hands, took the harness from Delores and began to buckle it around her waist. She didn't notice, wrapped up in the act as she was, that Delores had reached into the box and retrieved two more pieces of rope.

When Sarah was finished buckling the dildo to her waist, Delores smiled at the sight. She reached out, grabbed Sarah by the ponytail, and pulled her in front of her daughter. Sarah just stood there, allowing Delores to direct her actions. She gazed down at Tara and recognized the look in the young woman's face. It was the same expression that she'd had when Delores first bound her. It was a mixture of desire, fear, helplessness, and longing that was playing out on Tara's face. The motherly need to comfort the girl was rising in Sarah. But then, she felt her wrist being gripped and then tied to the post. Delores tied her hand in a way so that she could grab Tara's leg if she wanted to. Then, the other hand was tied the same way.

Delores finished binding Sarah to the bed before stepping back. She was just about to use the last of her rope for what she had planned. Gripping the plastic phallus hanging from Sarah's waist, Delores inserted about two inches of it into Tara's pussy. The young woman groaned at the feeling of the intrusion and tried to move her body so that more was inside but groaned again, this time in frustration, when she couldn't. Delores smiled at the sound of Tara's denial. She pulled the last piece of rope and actually had to use her fabric sheers that she kept in her sewing kit to cut it into three lengths. Using the two longest pieces, Delores tied Sarah's legs to the bottom frame of the bed, spreading them wide. Then, she reached back into the box and brought out two sets of nipple clamps. Standing, behind Sarah, she began to nibble and suck on her lover's neck while she reached around and started playing with Sarah's titty tips. Pinching and pulling on them until they became hard, Delores attached first the right clamp and then the left one.

Sarah tilted her head when Delores had begun to suck on her neck. This had always been a turn on for her ever since high school when she'd gotten her first hickey. Then she moaned in pain when the first clamp was attached to her nipple and moaned again when the second one went on. They were tightened almost to the point of being unbearable. She gripped Tara's legs tightly in a futile attempt to mitigate the pain in her tits. Her body began to tremble at the strain of being positioned like she was, causing the dildo buried inside Tara to start to shake.

Tara watched as the clamps went on and her mother's reactions. She felt the dildo begin to twitch which caused her pussy to start to tingle. Her legs and arms were beginning to ache from being bound and she desperately wanted to be fucked. Her eyes followed Mrs. Samson as the woman walked over to her and began to pinch her nipple just the same way as what happened to her mother not a minute ago. She tilted her head and watched as the clamps were attached. Suddenly, the aches in her arms and legs were secondary to the throbbing in her tits.

Delores grabbed the last piece of rope. Threading it around the chains that connected both pairs of clamps, she pulled the rope taut before tying it in a knot. This caused mother and daughter's breasts to be pulled out into fleshy cones. Finally, her masterwork was complete. She stood back for a moment, drinking in the delicious scene before her. Then she went and retrieved her digital camera, taking many pictures, making sure to capture the expressions of the two women bound before her. Then, after putting down the camera, she walked over to where her paddle was lying on the floor and picked it up.

Sarah watched as Delores deliberately took her time grabbing the wooden implement. In her sex induced haze, she hadn't really thought of what was happening. But, as she felt the cool wood being rubbed against the skin of her ass, the realization sank in that she was going to be paddled which caused her to hold her breath in anticipation. She tried twisting her head so that she could look at Delores, but the older woman was standing just out of sight. That's when the first blow fell. The paddle smacking her ass made a resounding THWACK which echoed in the room. The force of the blow drove Sarah's hips forward, slamming the dildo deep into Tara's pussy. Tara's breath was taken away from the sudden intrusion into her body. Her nipples were yanked hard when her mother arched her back from the pain of the blow.

Delores waited until everyone reset before bringing the paddle down again. Another loud thunderous crack and a pair of screams from mother and daughter as, again, Sarah slammed the plastic prick deep into her daughter's pussy hole. Delores began to pick up the pace with every subsequent blow.

Sarah's ass was turning bright red, then crimson, as the spanking continued. She'd been paddled before but this was the hardest by far. With every thrust of her hips, she could feel Tara's pussy juices coating her legs. She heard her daughter beginning to moan louder as the dildo pumped in and out. Sarah could feel her own orgasm starting too. The harness had been pulled tightly through the lips of her cunt and, with every blow from the paddle, her clit rubbed against the leather just right. The sharp pain from her ass mixed with the dull ache radiating in her tits and the pleasure from the stimulation on her clit and the knowledge that she was fucking her own daughter. Sarah's mind began to shut off as she felt herself drifting. The orgasm that was brewing inside her was the only thing that mattered at that moment. The final blow finally triggered what had been building up the whole time. Sarah began to shake violently as she clenched down, the orgasm coursing through her body. She gripped Tara's legs hard as wave after wave of pleasure gushed from her pussy.

Tara, who had already cum twice from being fucked, could see her mother's body shaking. She felt the dildo twitching inside her pussy and desperately wanted to be able to touch herself right then. She pulled on the rope with all of her might but to no avail.

Delores noticed the her plight and walked over, resting her hand between Tara's legs. She smiled sweetly and then began to scratch her manicured nail lightly against the young woman's clit. Delores watched her face, looking for the right moment when she was just about to crest...and stopped. A moan of frustration escaped Tara's lips. Again, she tried struggling against her bonds, but couldn't escape. Delores, meanwhile, put away the paddle and began to undo Sarah's ropes. First her legs, then her arms were unbound. The nipple clamps came off followed by the strap on harness. Delores helped her lover to the bed and gently laid Sarah face down next to her daughter.

Sarah was spent, both physically and emotionally. The pain from her battered backside and abused nipples had faded when she had cum but now were slowly entering her mind again. She raised her hand and rubbed her ass. She turned her head, facing Tara and reached her other hand out, rubbing her daughter's cheek with her fingertips. Tara closed her eyes and nuzzled her mother's hand for a second before tilting her head toward the older woman. They shared a smile as they looked into each other's eyes.

Tara looked back toward the foot of the bed when she felt the dildo slowly being pulled from her body. Mrs. Samson grinned as she removed the toy and brought it to her lips, licking it like a lollipop. The older woman then walked over to Tara's head and rubbed the tip against her lips. Her tongue flicked out, licking her lips clean. Then, Mrs. Samson lowered the dildo down again. This time, it was pushed past her lips into her mouth. It only went in several inches before Tara began to gag. Mrs. Samson pulled it back a little but as soon as the gag reflex stopped, pushed it down again.

Delores began fucking the girl's face with the plastic prick, pushing in just a fraction farther each time. She got about five inches down before she was satisfied with the effort that Tara had given. Now, Delores needed relief herself. She wiped the dildo clean before removing it from the harness and putting it lovingly back in her box of toys. She then decided that the harness needed to go in there too. She'd finally found a use for it and couldn't wait to rig up two more women just like she'd just done with Sarah and Tara. She then reached into the box once more, withdrawing her flogger. Standing up, Delores turned to face Tara, the many tasseled whip in her hands. The young woman's eyes grew big as she watched Delores approach her. Delores bent down and kissed Tara, pushing her tongue past the other woman's lips. Her free hand roamed over Tara's chest, caressing her tits before she hooked her thumb on the chain connecting the nipple clamps and pulled upward.

Tara moaned into Mrs. Samson's mouth as they shared the long, sensual kiss. Her nipples were aching and when the older woman toyed with the chain, fresh little stabs of pain shot through her breasts. Then, Mrs. Samson broke the kiss and climbed onto the bed. She mounted Tara's face, her wet pussy covering the young woman's mouth and her asshole pressing against her nose. Tara, her world now covered in darkness, began to lick up all of the juices that had coated Mrs. Samson's crotch.

Delores, as soon as she felt Tara's tongue touch her, began to thrust her hips, grinding her pussy onto the young woman's face. She grasped the nipple chain like the reigns of a horse and pulled up, smiling as she heard the muffled squeal emanating from her crotch. Then she brought the flogger down right onto Tara's exposed pussy.

Tara stopped licking for a second as the shock from the blow caused her breath to leave her body. Her pussy stung and her breasts were being pulled tight from the woman riding her face like a pony. She inhaled through her nose as best she could, the combined scents of Mrs. Samson's sweat and arousal filling her nostrils. Another whack from the flogger caused her to redouble her efforts on cleaning Mrs. Samson's vagina. Tara pursed her lips, sucking the older woman's clit into her mouth. She heard a moan of desire and concentrated on pleasuring the nubbin of flesh, whipping her tongue back and forth. Tara did her best to ignore the pain even as another blow rained down on her, this time on her right thigh.

Sarah had regained a little of her composure at this time and rolled onto her side, propping her head on her hand. A little twinge of jealousy pinged through her as she watched Delores getting pleasured by her daughter but she quickly pushed it aside. Unconsciously rubbing her breast with her free hand, she flinched at the loud THWACK when Delores again brought he flogger down between Tara's legs. Sarah moved her hand down her body as she spread her legs open and started rubbing her pussy. She could tell that Delores would be orgasming soon and wanted to cum simultaneously. Laying down flat on her back, Sarah winced when her battered ass touched the comforter but began to pick up the pace frigging herself. Pinching and pulling on her sore nipples brought her closer to release but she still held off with allowing herself to orgasm. Sarah's ass raised in the air as her leg muscles tightened. She clenched down just as she heard Delores' scream of pleasure, signifying that the older woman had cum all over her beautiful daughter's face. Sarah let out a long moan as she felt her juices coating her fingers which were frantically rubbing the cleft of her pussy. Her legs were trembling from strain by the time she slowly lowered herself back down, breathing heavily.

Delores smacked Tara's crotch one last time right before she flooded the girl's face with her cum. Through half lidded eyes, she watched Sarah's body shake in orgasmic tremors. The sight caused another mini orgasm to follow the massive one she'd just had. Sitting there on Tara's face for a second, Delores then dismounted her, sitting on the edge of the bed as she calmed down before she glanced back at the young woman that had just given her so much pleasure. She laughed silently at the sight of Tara trying to lick as much cum off her face as she could. Bending down, Delores kissed Tara hard, their tongues battling each other before. She pulled back, ordering Sarah to unbind Tara's legs while she unscrewed the clamps from her nipples.

Tara watched her mother rise out of bed, thankful that her legs, which were almost numb from being in the same position for so long, were now being freed from the ropes holding them in place. Blood flowed back into her nipples when the clamps came off, causing a gasp to escape her lips. She then felt her hands being unbound and rubbed her wrists at the first chance she got.

Delores let the newly freed woman rub the marks left by the ropes for a moment before pulling Tara up into her arms. She wrapped the girl into a hub and smiled again when Tara tightly embraced her. Sarah sat on the other side of Tara and, when Delores and her daughter ended the hug, pulled her into a hug of her own. She felt so close to her daughter at that moment. Emotions welled up in her and tears began to fall from her eyes as Tara pressed her naked body tightly onto hers.

Delores got up and began to put all of her toys away back in the box, including the collar from around Tara's neck. She picked up the box when she was finished and put it away before running to the bathroom to relieve herself. When she was done, Delores returned to the bedroom to find mother and daughter sharing a deep, soulful kiss. Enjoying the sight for a moment, Delores then walked out to the hot tub on the back porch and turned it on before she went to the kitchen to began fixing the three a bit of lunch. She brought the food and drinks out to the hot tub and placed the tray down on the side. Activating the jets, Delores sighed as the warm water swirled over around her body. She was soon joined by the other two and together, all three relaxed and replenished their bodies with much needed food and rest.

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers