All Comments on 'Housesitting Ch. 03'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
parputter69parputter69over 6 years ago
Another chapter?

I hope there is at least one more chapter with Tara's English teacher joining in the fun and learning about Tara.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Hot!

All 3 ladies got what they wanted. So hot I read it twice. Clever set up by Deloris. I would love to have seen this as it was played out. Very well done, as usual. Thank you for the great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You,,, 5&5 _ 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

Hallo Bree!

Hot and Sexy! Your description of the 3 ladies, in hot lesbian bondage and discipline, is very nice indeed,,, but Delores is definitely my favorite, she is hot as hell and sexy,,, yes!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely Love

You've done it yet again. How do you keep writing these fantastic works?!?!?

Hugs OoOoOo

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

I am so wet and hot from reading this

You never disapoint

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes parputter69

Yes, I agree with you to add another chapter to get Tara's former teacher Miss Thompson to be involved with Tara and Mom Sarah and very Dom Delores.. Hopefully, we look forward to read sooner.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 6 years ago
An amazing series

I love everything about this series! It starts out with a lovely lesbian submission and then accelerates into even more erotic territory....lesbian incest....with all of it presented in a wonderfully written style. The visions described are superb and the thoughts and situations as they are brought forward are exquisitely crafted with a ring of realism that is both refreshing and exciting to read. I can identify with the feelings of the characters as they move through their exploration and adventures. It made me wet and kept me there through all three chapters. Well done! I agree with those requesting additional chapters. Please write more. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
An excellent chapter

I hope this continues, it is so hot and well-written. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Housesitting Series Info