All Comments on 'Housewarming Party'

by dapper_dionysus

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtalmost 10 years ago
Another pile of crap

Cuck erotica at its best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Loving" Wives?

Firstly. The Literotica forum will tell you that "Loving Wives" is intended to be the category for cheating and cuckolding, etc. Seems badly named to me, but that the way it is.

I would have thought that willing cuckoldry should belong to a subsection of "Fetish", while other cheating probably belongs to "Erotic Encounters", but I know from experience that if you try and post such a story elsewhere, then the Literotica Moderators will move it into Loving Wives.

Secondly. Some people are turned on by the idea of their wives or partners fucking others, therefore there will be authors who will write to satisfy that fetish. Just because someone is writing in this genre does not necessarily mean that they either support or espouse such a lifestyle. Maybe this writer does, but maybe he doesn't.

So please don't have a go at the author for writing something that you don't agree with, and putting it in the category intended for just this kind of tale. If you don't like it, why are you reading in this genre, it doesn't make sense? Few of the previous comments have anything to say about the quality of the story itself, just about the subject.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Facepalm

Here we go again.

I have a theory. Lots of people get off on being humiliated. It's a fairly "common" fetish as fetishes go. When those people write stories about their humiliation fetish, they purposely place them in Loving Wives, knowing they will be demeaned and humiliated.

All of you who write insulting comments to the author are simply feeding his fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey Anony-mouse....

The basis of the story was simple, it was easy to tell where it was going. Just like if you don't care for what is on a channel of your TV and you change it, you can also quit reading a story and move on to something else.

Unless you are actually turned on and only howl because you feel guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was stupid

First off - why is it posted in Loving Wives? They aren't married (thank goodness) so her actions are that of a single woman. Why would he accept her actions or her cremepie? And the good thing is that she is SO easy to dump. All it might cost you is a few dollars to break the lease. Boy is she going to be surprised to find that while she slept, you packed all your things and moved out! What a slut! Unfortunately there was nothing original, clever or entertaining about this drivel. The plot line was obvious and the sexual part wasn't erotic. Just not well done. I'd give you a negative score if it were possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Hey Anony-mouse....

1) By using "Hey Anony-mouse...." to target the comment rather than copying the comment title, you are posting an anonymous comment for someone posting an anonymous comment.

<P>

2) If you can tell what is in a story so early, it deserves to be trashed.

<P>

3) I noticed you didn’t say anything directly related to the story. You only trashed someone else for daring to have a different opinion. Of course, that’s an inference since, as I said, you couldn’t be bothered to actually comment on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! oops, fell asleep again, these stories are a great cure for insomnia!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Hot!

Love this story!

CuriousEdCuriousEdalmost 10 years ago
Nice First Story

I see it was the first story you've posted. Nice job, and I look forward to more.

...and I've been reading Literotica for more than two weeks, so I know what to expect in the "Loving Wives" category.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Is it really even possible?

Can a woman (until recently, unwilling to do BJs) convert a straight heterosexual guy into a dedicated cream-pie eater in a few hours? Maybe (but just maybe) if she were already experienced in such conversions, but even then, this rapidity is daunting!

It seems to be based, in part, on the notion that some women are motivated to dominate their guy (including the use of humiliation). In another part, that there are SuperStuds who are better (absolutely confident, hung like Trigger, unencumbered by social or moral qualms, and capable of endless erections) than you or I.

I would welcome a Ch2 (on at least one of these tales) where, the next morning, Former Future Hubby explains to Sweetie that he found the whole apres-party experience to fit perfectly into her description of 'keeping the sex' in flux. Then, explain that HIS next experience was going to involve a woman who WOULD stop when he voiced the option offered by Sweetie! Then thank her for the lesson and all her work on HIS apartment!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Almost original

What an original story(almost). I've only read about 2000 of these sick stories written by a sicko author. These are suffering from DUMBSHIT ITIS. The story takes as much talent as breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A-Maze-Ing

Absolutely loved this story. Came so hard when she said "sorry...but...but...we can't stop now". Incredible.

Hope you write more like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Only one thing you didn't mention. ..

After reading I see you didn't want to confess that this took place somewhere in the UK. But don't worry, we can figure that part out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
STOP!!!!!!!

As of right now you and Andy can have the apartment. I'll come get my stuff later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously? What a fucking tart.

Loved it. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just another sickening cuck, wimp story from cuckerotica!!!

1 star just another brit,cuck,fag story like all the rest! Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not so Bad

First Loving Wives is not a romance site; it's for cheating, slut wives etc.

Second criticism should be directed at the writing style, not venting about the writer's parentage because you don't like the subject matter.

Third I'd like the author to follow up as to whether the protagonist "mans up" or "wimps out" in this situation. Personally I'd prefer "mans up" and kicking the girlfriend out but that's me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*

Nah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So surprise an other cuckold story

The thing that grates me more then the cuckold part is the lack of a finish. Damn it if your going write a story Finish the Fucking Story!

I wish we could mark a negative score for these unfinished stories.

UnprotectableUnprotectablealmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Let these morons hate all they want. It was well written and it was a great story. Dumbasses read a duck story then get mad cause it's a cuck story. Idiots have nothing better to do than to get on here and bash ratings. Get a life.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
Cucks need a seperate catagory that way

People can choose to read that stuff if they wish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

divorce time

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Good story!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife

Wow!! That was hot. My wife and I are planning on a new home in the near future. I think I'd like to have our own unique housewarming party. We invite some big cock stud over and he screws my wife in every room!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Good Story, ....but it's another Cuck one

A good story that can lead to a sequel.

However it is another cuckold one perhaps the girlfriend can arrange for her boyfriend to fuck one of her pretty friends.

And for the evening she is a cuckquean !

I hope the BF does not end up being another cuck as we have dome many on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cuckolding heaven

I have been encouraging my wife to do something similar. It just feels so erotic. does George wants to clean up after the action?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Read it for what it is.

An unlikely tale. Where is it set? No clue from the author. However Brits do not say apartment (a flat), co-worker (colleague), or love seat for a two seat settee. (a love seat has two seats facing in opposite directions). On the other hand the perpetrator was not black and did not take her up the ass. Which seem to be the two chief american fetishes. So I do not know or care where it takes place.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
time to transfer names on the brand new lease

and move on.

stanford_carlystanford_carlyalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 2 Please!

I liked it. Continue this with George watching them in the bedroom :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
out of here

At least he isn't married to her and I would dump her in a heart beat if I were him. Elena will continue her slutty ways if they marry, why not, she will have George to support her while she finds as much pleasure elsewhere. Some friend Andrew turned out to be but he would of been a fool to turn down the free sex. Let Elena go before she gives you any number of STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes, George and Elena love one another......

.....so much that she opts for a new lover on the eve of their celebrated housewarming.... Too bad he signed the lease. Maybe he can sublet his share to Andrew's big cock. Then Andrew can ride for free every night. When Elena gets pregnant, having forgotten all about her pills, she can blame George for not saying, "Stop" much, much sooner.

Of course, George won't have grown any cojones at all, since he's basically a complete pussy. Too bad he didn't tie them together and burn the place down while he went out for some groceries....that would have been far more fitting.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
I see you forced the trolls to read your tale of cuckolding

Man, you have all that power to make trolls read your story when they do not want to. How do you do it? Anyway, it was a good story. Shy petite girl, comes out of her shell and starts to dress to impress. Likes the flirts, so she goes all the way and makes her cuckold even eat his first creampie. Sitting on his face, as she drains all that thick fresh hot seed for cuckold to eat and swallow. Then kicks him out of his own bed. lol What is next for cuckold? Chastity? Make him wear panties? I think the girl should hookup with a hung tranny to really learn how to dom her new cuckold. And all he had to do early on is say "stop". So once again, cuckold's fault. LOL

cckreadycckreadyalmost 10 years ago
Great job

Great story. Love the set up. Love that she took her lover into the bedroom at the end and made George stay out. Hot. Hot. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lucky bastard

My girlfriend tried to get me mad and would tell me about the guys she would give head to and how she would fuck them. She always thought I would get mad and jealous but really I loved hearing about it. It was so Hot. Just wish she would have let me join or watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sucks

another fag trying to act straight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

Ignore the haters - this is a great storyline and hope you'll fill us in on what happens next with Andy, George, and Elena!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

It's your first story here, don't be scared away by the trolls. They aren't the majority, they're just the ones who have the most free time on their hands to whine about subject matter they don't like. Take a look at all the favorites you got. Lot's of people like these kind of stories. Please continue to write more.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 9 years ago
Good first story

It beggars belief that so many people read cuckold stories and then rant about how much they hate cuckold stories.

It is also hard to understand how so many posts rail against Literotica defining the Loving Wives category they way it does.

If I was posting for the first time, I would be terrorized by the firestorm of anonymous criticism and never post again. Please do not let that happen to you! Write more....

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Bad first story @donaldelliott11...

@donaldelliott11", i just say that I like cuckolding stories very much...But real cuckolding stories that husband and wife understand each other and above all never loose respect for each other, nor self-respect...When that is lost it is no more a cuckolding, but only a cheating story with no love and no respect in it...When she said to him: "Not now, George, I'm too tired" and then go and fuck the lover, she saved him from a married life of misery...In the end thid wasn't a LW story, because no wife was in it, just a girlfriend that used him to get out of her parents house in order to be free to become a whore!!!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 9 years ago
Two kinds of cuckold?

Impo 58,, I get your drift. I think the word cuckold is used vaguely here. To my mind, there are two very different "cuckold" plot lines. One is what one might call the loving wife: she has sex with other men because her husband wants her to. Not to say she doesn't enjoy it, but he's front and center with his enthusiasm for what she's doing.

The other theme is the wife who sleeps with other men because SHE wants to. Husband is either NOT OK with it or doesn't even know about it. Whether he knows what's going on or not, he is being humiliated.

I have a preference, and maybe you have one, too. But there's no point in getting cranky with authors who write stories that only other people enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap

Even for fiction this story is terrible and not believable in any sense, read Jaycuck or Xleglover and see how a real cuck story should be written, this is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Asshole.....wrong category....

....crap for content, except that boyfriend is a spineless ass.

Cock toy is the worst kind of jerk, and girly-poo is a whore.

Three year faithful?.....bullshit!! She's suddenly overtly UN-faithful.....nope, it's all crap.

One star for lousy content. Technically not too bad, but huge downer that he's so spinelss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really???

Do you see yourself as Andy or wimpy? What a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

Doesn't anybody write erotica anymore? What's with all these sickening cuckold tales? Should have known anything scored this low wouldn't be worth reading. My bad. Didn't read the tags, would have been a clear deterrent. Won't make that mistake again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you just got CUCKED pussy!

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 9 years ago
Ignore them!

Love all those Anonymous comments. Very brave and edgy!

Keep writing. I'm sure that most of us here enjoy the Housewarming Party. Don't be discouraged by the asshole anon lot!

shang40shang40about 9 years ago
yes dear

Sleep with him in our bed.

My brahmin wife did same thing and then they fucked each other like husband and wife. And me in other room.

Morning she gave me creamy breakfast by sitting on my mouth.

And it was delicious.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
one man's brave and edgy

is the American Psychiatric Association's sexual/personality disorder and fetish. It's good that no characters were used in the writing of this story and that no backbone was required.

Sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Seekeraz

Do you know what else is in the APA's list of disorders? Sitting around all day and ranting at people on the internet because your wife dumped your sorry ass for a better man and now you can't get over it. I believe the APA's recommendation is to fucking kill yourself.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Dear Anonymous

Thank you for your kind email encouraging my suicide. You such a pleasant little person and I hope your mommy lets you out of the basement soon. I would have responded privately but you are too fucking cowardly to identify yourself.

Clever riposte for an 11 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The cuckies came out in full force for this one.

The sorry sick fucks think this is really erotic. Newsflash idiots. There is nothing erotic by a humiliating cuckold story. Only the perverts and sick bastards who troll this site find sick stories erotic. Loving wives has turned into a cesspool of sewer rats. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid story

This story just reminds me how lame men with cuckold fetish are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unrealistically boring

There's no connection of any kind between the conduct and the character's nature. No basis for either his or her actions/inaction. Just no depth or development of character whatsoever - simply three plastic dolls.

And if you want to project yourself as a virile person via your persona, you should at least learn to spell your own "name"!! Correctly, it's "Dionysius" not "dionySUS"! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If I were Elena?

Andrew is a self-serving puke who wants to get his own rocks off and doesn't care whether either of us are getting any pleasure out of this. Guess what Andy... this isn't about you. You want to join in with a couple? You need to get us both off - and that just might involve you ingesting a few bodily fluids. If you think my blowjob technique isn't any good, tell you what, my husband's dick is waiting and if you can't be bothered to shut your mouth then perhaps you should get busy. I'll be down there with you, watching and interrupting with corrections if your technique is wanting. I don't want to see you miss any spots. Suck his nuts, lick his perineum, kiss his arse, use your tongue to clean the head of his penis and then let him slide down your throat. When you're done down there, you can lick my butt... or maybe you'd prefer to go down on me while he's balls deep in my pussy? We like to keep things interesting and a few activities actually do require three people. Oh, and if you want to share our bed you will be sandwiched between us with my husband's dick between your buns on one side and with me on the other. We don't sleep on the couch.

One last thing... we think you'd look cute in this French maid costume and we really need you to clean our apartment while we sit back and cuddle with each other. Better not miss any spots or nasty stains, or we will both have you lick our floors clean with your tongue. Our place is a mess and we need a servile maid to tidy all this more than we need someone to only offer what my hubby is already gladly giving me.

Thanks, sweety. You look adorable down there. *giggle*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

"Andrew and I are going to sleep in the bed tonight. You can take the couch." No problem as I get up go to my desk and pull out the 357 and point it between good ole Andy's eyes! All of a sudden ole andy is running like a track star out of the apartment and the skank assed whore is diving into the bedroom and locking the door? Well one swift kick solves that problem and pointing that big 357 between her cheating cunt lips sure seemed to stop her chuckling fast! When I started grabbing her clothes and tossing them out of the window got really her upset especially after I threw her out on her ass naked!!! Well then you know the rest she moved out and I banged the chick across the hall the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story: 4 stars. Elena's character: 5 stars.

Elena is a keeper.

• • •

The storyline is realistic & seems to be based on true events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a Bullshit

A simple Boring soße cuckold Story written by a simple mind. Just Bullshit ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The only acceptable reply is

No.. I think you should use your new bedroom at Andrew's house, since that is where you will be living from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

I loved this story as I can relate. The look in my wife's eye spoke volumes when I shared her with a friend. We both knew I'd never be able to satisfy her again. If I knew he had a giant cock I might not have done it. But in the end I know I would of.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Awful story

He should have stopped it at the start. Once he found her back with Andrew he should have beat his face with his fist and kicked her out. Nothing about this story is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (five)!

Gorge is in for a bumpy ride: Elena has a big-dick fetish and has told George to sleeps on the couch and leave the bed for Andrew and her. He has been relegated to a beta male status which he may or may not like.

My layman's advice to Gorge is to spend the night on the couch because “the morning is wiser than the evening." Besides, the wife who fucks two men is much better than the one who fucks none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (five)!

This story has been very very well received by the users (readers). As of June 04 2021 it has been favorited by 161 members and it has got 146.5k views: that is 1.1 'faves' per 1k views, an A+ faves-to-views ratio.

I love the story. 💚❤💚❤💚!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like it very much: ★★★★+ (4.4=88%)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Crap

What pure utter crap!! Kick his ass and throw her cheating cunt out the door

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... She started to moan, louder and louder. Elena had never been a quiet girl. At first, she sought out my eyes occasionally, but she quickly forgot I was there. Andrew was her world right now; the thick cock filling up her tight, wet cunt was the only thing that mattered..."

As for her boyfriend, what did not kill him will make him stronger.

I LOVE this story. Essentially it is kinky.

In my book, kinky stuff is good stuff as long as it take place between consenting adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4 = 88%)].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent Loving Wife story; more precisely, it is a 'hot wife/cuckold husband' story.

George will learn in due course that

shit happens but life goes on!

I rated this story: 4.45★s = 89%.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In the last sentence I may have I may have misspelled the word 'mince'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I were guests at a housewarming party a number of years ago. We really knew only the hosts. It was a kids-friendly party where nothing untoward was supposed to happen, but it did!

I was with our children in the swimming pool while my wife was sitting on a bench in the shade. A men set on the same bench. They soon got engaged in a lively conversation. Half an hour later they simply disappeared: they were nowhere to be seen. After she was AWOL for at least 30 minutes, the two of them reappeared at the party. She gave me an explanation as to why she was away from the party which I did not question although I had some doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it, ★★★★★ (5).

The girlfriend discovered her true self at the party and the after-party!

At the after-party he was cuckolded, which he readily accepted. The sleeping arrangement as dictated by the girlfriend relegated her boyfriend to a beta male status.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As on Aug 11 2021 this story has got 164 faves (favorites) out of 148.9k views, which is 1.1 faves per 1k views, an AA faves-to-views ratio!

I am giving this story a 5.0 (100%, ★★★★★)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an older public comment.

"ckready - about 7 years ago

Great job

Great story. Love the set up. Love that she took her lover into the bedroom at the end and made George stay out. Hot. Hot. Hot."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like it (💚): ☆☆☆☆ (four).

Your story Housewarming Party is

erotic, kinky, and true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★ (4)

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 2 years ago

2 stars at best. I might watch but I would give him a new gf and find me a new one because she didn’t care for or respect him. When she told him to sleep on the couch I would have told her to go to his bed because she no longer had any rights to mine.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Im not going to read it but let me toss a guess out here, we get this "My girlfriend crosses the line at our new apartment"

Obviously the writer/MC is a repressed homosexual, and the GF does NOT cross a line, because the repressed writer/MC doesnt toss her out, and as the afore mentioned writer/MC is living vicariously through the GF in this story, another mans cock is NOT an unwelcomed sight and the GF will be told if she wishes to do it again she can. Right?

Stop me if I am wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap. I would have forgot she was the GF and just treated her like a gangbang slut. After using the trollop I would have just left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY

(SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

... I didn't say anything. I was mesmerized by the fact that Elena had started kissing Andrew. Her tongue delicately moved in and out of his mouth as she pressed her tits up against his chest. She withdrew and said...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I AM COPY PASTING ANON COMMENT WHICH I REALLY LIKED:

"Anonymous, over 5 years ago

The story: 4 stars.

Elena's character: 5 stars.

Elena is a keeper.

• • •

The storyline is realistic & seems to be based on true events."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars (4.75 = 95% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No fucking way! Get the fuck out

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well ,I’d be gone……right after I beat the shit out of Andy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lost his girlfriend to the co-worker . She requested that her boyfriend George sleep on the couch while she and Andrew use the bed... He's moving in. George is moving out... So much for commitment. She's made her choice. She chose Andrew and by her words dumped George... Now, to read ch-2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anonimous - over 2 years ago

Quote:

My wife and I were guests at a housewarming party a number of years ago. We really knew only the hosts. It was a kids-friendly party where nothing untoward was supposed to happen, but it did!

I was with our children in the swimming pool while my wife was sitting on a bench in the shade. A men set on the same bench. They soon got engaged in a lively conversation. Half an hour later they simply disappeared: they were nowhere to be seen. After she was AWOL for at least 30 minutes, the two of them reappeared at the party. She gave me an explanation as to why she was away from the party which I did not question although I had some doubts.

End quote.

EssexcplukEssexcpluk7 days ago

Fantastic story. The last line was a touch much for me, but really enjoyed it so still 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous