Housewife and the Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while she held his cock in her mouth, trying to breath. Her breathe was snorting through her nostrils. Relaxing, bringing her breathing under control, she pushed forward, and bulged her cheek out. She began to run her tongue under his cock, while sucking on it like a lolly pop. Occasionally sloppy popping sounds were made when it came unstuck from her lips. In a steady rhythm, she rocked her head back and forth.

Reggie watched her with his eyes wide. He was astonished that his mother's friend was actually blowing him, and naturally he was loving it. He wanted it to last forever, as she seemed to be getting the hang of it. Not deep throat, but near enough. He was getting near, and wondered what to do.

A look of concentration on her face told a story. The woman was one for doing things well and not half heartedly. Even sucking him off was going to be done properly and to the best of her ability. She was really going for it, until feeling he was ready to cum.

'I'm going to cum!' Reggie warned her.

When he started to spurt his load into her mouth, she stopped, with a look of horror on her face. This hadn't been thought through. He didn't see her anymore, while he tightly shut his eyes and groaned. He was pumping strings of cum into her mouth! She gulped and swallowed quickly, not wanting to taste or feel the slimy strings of cum.

Sucking hard, she pulled everything from his balls. Mrs Wells had done a thorough job as she always aimed to do. Though, this wasn't something she was going to boast about to her cronies, over coffee and cakes.

'You can stop now, Mrs Wells,' Reggie said, seeing how out of it she was.

From the look of concentration on her face, the woman was in a dream world, and he didn't want to know anything about it. Even if it involved his cock, he didn't want to get involved.

His cock was half done, and flopped out of her mouth. Seeing it pull from her mouth was impressive. He pretended to be experienced but he'd never had a blow job before. He knew enough to know this was a good one.

'Well done, Mrs Wells,' he said, and figured that was a bit too gross.

He didn't want to kiss her now, and instead cuddled her. After awhile, she left the dream world to be with him.

'What about me?' she quietly asked.

It took him a moment or two to figure out what she meant. He wouldn't be ready for awhile yet. This might not be what a master would do, but he was curious. He knew the feel of her pussy, but hadn't seen it up close.

He grinned at her, and pushed down in the bed. On the way he kissed her nipples, sucking them hard, and biting them. She liked that. It got her ready to play. He pushed his head into her crotch, and lifted the sheet to give him light. He licked everywhere ever to gently with the tip of his tongue.

He was sensitising her sex, as it was twitching to every flick of his tongue. She lifted her hips, and moaned. He delved in with his tongue, then pushed in a finger up to his palm, while sucking on her clitoris. This was all new to him, but he was enthusiastic. He sucked everything into his mouth to nibble, suck, and lick. Mrs Wells was writhing under him.

She heaved up her hips, trying to absorb his tongue and fingers into her vagina. The groaning turned to whimpers, and her legs vibrated from the tension.

'Oh! Reggie, Reggie! I'm there. Oh! God! Yes!' Nancy whined.

Reggie spat on the sheet, and wiped his mouth. She didn't say anything about his uncouth behaviour, as she was still unaware of anything except herself. He pushed himself up the bed, and pulled her onto his chest. He kissed her lips, and explored her mouth. She was supine, just laying there letting his fingers play with her engorged lips, and letting his lips suck on her mouth.

He stopped playing with her after awhile, and just held her close. Her breathing told him she had fallen asleep. He smiled from seeing how innocent and happy she looked. He wanted this moment to last forever. He had the pleasure of pleasing a beautiful woman, and enjoyed every moment.

He wasn't sure what he was doing to her, when she said he gave her deep orgasms, but that didn't matter. He'd captivated her somehow, and it wasn't the blackmail that had her complying to his demands. She was a strong woman, and wouldn't give in to blackmail, he knew that much about her. He must be doing something she needed, and he was determined to find that out, and do it more, whatever it was.

His eyes began to flicker, and he fell asleep.

***

'Honey! Are you in? Nancy!' Hank shouted.

Nancy jumped up from the bed, and whispered a shout at Reggie, 'Get in the bathroom! Quick!' Nancy pushed him in the right direction.

Hank strode in, loudly telling her something happened in the office, and that it was good news. She knew he would draw it out, whatever it was, so she didn't listen too hard.

'Let's go to that restaurant we meant to last week. Hurry up, I've got a reservation,' he told her.

'No! I'll use that one, you go into the kids bathroom,' Nancy said, sounding a little too loud.

'Good idea,' he said, and walked out of the bedroom.

Quickly throwing Reggie's clothes into the wash basket, she went into the bathroom to find where he was.

Pulling back the shower curtain, she said, 'Your clothes are in the wash basket. When we are gone, get dressed and go!' she quietly insisted.

'I need my tooth brush, and razor that's all. I don't need to change,' Hank told her. 'Hurry up and shower!' he insisted.

In the mirror she could see she was sweaty looking from the afternoon's sex session. Of course no one would guess that she, a modest housewife had been screwing an adolescent stud.

Looking at her husband, brushing and spitting, she dropping the gown, and stepped into the shower. Reggie was naked too, but that wasn't what she was frightened of. Her husband was brushing his teeth, and she was trying to make sense of what he was saying. Already in a panic it was difficult enough concentrating on him, without a brush filling his mouth.

Filling his mouth with a brush, reminded her of Reggie filling his mouth with her sex bits. They were both under the shower, and Reggie was soaping his hands, preparing to wash her naked body.

'No!' she warned him.

'So I agreed with the boss. . . What? Yes, I did . . .' Hank continued.

'That's great, honey,' Nancy placated him, as Reggie wrapped his hands around her breasts.

'No!' she warned him more quietly this time.

He was soaping her breasts, and it reminded her of the time up at the cabin. His cock was hard, pressing up against her bottom, then slid between her cheeks.

'I'm looking forward to a meal out, are you?' hank asked.

'Yes, that's great,' she shouted, as the boy pinched her nipples.

'Should we take a chance and ask for a table outside?' Hank asked.

'I'd like it inside better,' she said, and Reggie pushed at her anus, lifting her up on tiptoe.

'Not there!' she said, too loudly.

'I've already booked. I can't make another reservation at short notice,' Hank told her.

'Alright, that will be fine,' she shouted.

'Alright then, in I come,' Reggie said.

Nancy stood on tiptoe, with the head of the boy's penis pressing at her asshole. Her husband was just the other side of the curtain, so she couldn't protest much. Knowing Reggie's persistence once aroused, she would have to do something, and quickly.

Dropping the soap, she bent to pick it up. He let go of her breasts, thinking it would be easier buggering her while bent over. He grabbed her hips as she reached down for the soap, with the head of his cock nudging at her anus. He'd been soaping her bottom, and pussy at the same time, reducing her to a compliant doll. All she'd said to her husband was, yes, and, no, hoping to be in the right order.

Bent over, about to be buggered by her son's friend, her husband made a face at her through the curtain.

'Don't be long, I want to tell you what happened,' he said, and left her in the arms of her teenage lover.

The boy was about to lean forward and impale her ass with his cock. He was too big for her anus, without a lot of preparation. The head of his cock pushing at her asshole already hurt, but wasn't too bad. Bent over, she pushed a hand between her legs, grabbed his cock, and leaned back before he could.

Knowing he wouldn't give up, she guided it into her pussy, and stood up.

'Oh! Hell!' she yelped.

When he thrust all the way in, his cock rubbed over her G spot. It rubbed hard, and at that angle it felt tight in her vagina. Her hands went around behind her to grab his hands, guiding them back to her tits.

'Squeeze them,' she told him. 'Maul them!' she demanded.

He was hefting her up almost off her feet with every deep thrust. It took only a short while for her to orgasm. At the same time he shot his load into her. He put a hand over her mouth when she cried out, as he could hear her husband in the bedroom, opening a closing draws.

Nancy squeezed her pussy with a hand, and shook her head. He was soaping her down, in case there were any tell tale signs.

'The shower cap looks weird,' he said. 'Don't forget, no panties,' he heavily demanded.

'You must keep quiet, just for me, please, Reggie,' she said, and left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

It was strange walking into their bedroom, to stand naked in front of her husband, with her young lovers semen inside her. She kept the towel wrapped tightly around her until he left.

***

At the restaurant Nancy quickly went to the bathroom, to find both stalls were vacant. On opening her purse, she cursed.

The boy had made sure she didn't wear panties, as she left the bedroom. He'd made her lift the dress to show she had obeyed him. It was an awful thing to do, and she wasn't quite sure why she was complying so much to his demands. Intending to tuck a pair into her purse, she had been in a rush, and forgotten. Her husband had talked about his promotion, and distracted her, so of course she felt in need of giving him her full attention. It was only fair after what she had done in the shower with the boy.

Cursing, she tucked some tissue between her legs, and made her way back to the table. It was then she realised how boring her husband could be. He was talking about the promotion, and didn't notice her nervousness at all. It was one thing going without panties at home, but here in public it felt awful. It was as if everyone was sniggering at her, recognising she was under the control of a mere boy.

***

Hank was working at home for a couple of days, planning his presentation for a new project. Nancy was pleased not to be pounced upon by Reggie, though she was beginning to miss the outrageous sex. Why did it have to be a boy that was so good at exciting her? He was playing with her, trying to make her do things, things she didn't want to do. The naughty boy was purposely thinking up perverse tasks for her to perform.

It wasn't her idea, it was Hank who wanted to invite friends around for drinks. He was going to announce his promotion to them, in a small way, and wasn't going to boast in the slightest. Nancy sighed heavily, but went along with the idea.

Then it occurred to her, that she could invite Reggie and his parents. Maybe he would get the point, that everyone was involved and effected by what they did, not just the two of them. It might put him in his place whilst among adults, including his parents. If not, she would spell it out for him.

The party for friends was swinging along nicely. Mrs Wells wore a black dress as instructed by Reggie over the phone. If she didn't do as she was told, he would make an announcement at the party. He told her to wear a string of pearls, a push up bra, high heels, stockings held by a suspender belt, and nothing else. Definitely no panties had been the firm instruction. No one knew this, but she did, and it effected the way she felt. It left her feeling vulnerable, naughty, and sexy.

Dressing to please a mere boy had become a bit of a thrill. Of course she shouldn't have given in to him, but that stupid weak decision, had been made right at the beginning. She'd been afraid of her secret getting out, though wanting to experience a deep orgasm again was also a strong influence. Submitting to him seemed the only option, and now she was stuck with it. After all he put her through there was no going back now.

Right at the beginning, she should have slapped him for his audacious suggestions, and sent him home with a good telling off. So here she was, being told what to do by a demanding teenager with raging hormones, and a grubby imagination.

The tight fitting dress with simple lines, looked sophisticated. Her friends had commented on how nice she looked. There was a certain glow to her cheeks, which a couple of friends had mentioned, and looked at her husband. They were completely wrong, and should have been looking at Reggie instead.

A glow of satisfaction lit her face, from the thought that she had a toy-boy to add excitement in her life.

When Cleo said hello and kissed her, Nancy became tense. If the woman found out she was having sex with her son, there would be a hell of a row, maybe violence knowing Cleo. Nothing showed on her face, and she was able to carry on with the deceit.

The dress had a zip at the back, and she knew what that was for. Occasionally the boy came close and surprised her. He pulled the zip up from the hem, a little bit more each time. Feeling the threat of exposure was exciting. She'd been told by him her bottom was cute, and worth showing off. Not in front of friends would she dare do such a terrible thing.

Her arousal was noted by a couple of men, who whispered in an ear how sexy she looked this evening. One of them took the liberty of patting her bottom, and surprisingly, she said nothing. It was very unlike her, and it was down to Reggie sexing her up, making her ready for it.

The damn zip was too high up from the hem, and started slipping further up by itself. Unable to reach the damn thing, she sought Reggie out, smiling at people as she passed, hurrying to find him.

Nancy thankfully found him alone in the kitchen.

'Please! Reggie! Zip me up. Any higher and I'll be exposing my bare bottom. You promised not to put our arrangement in jeopardy,' she admonished him.

'Come here then,' he said, and wrapped his arms around her, to reach the zip.

'Couldn't you do that from behind me?' she complained.

After all the exciting moments they had been through, she enjoyed being in his arms. It all started as an accident, though she suspected Reggie had caused it somehow. She let him kiss her. He was good at that, too good, and it added to her arousal. In the boy's arms being smooched like a teenager, was wrong. Because of that it was also exciting and enlivening. Her pulse raced and her heart rate leaped.

The zip was up around her waist and he was massaging her bottom. He was mauling it, running his fingers between her cheeks. Pressing her asshole, fingering it delicately. Her level of arousal was near its limits. Any more of this and she would be pleading with him to take her.

Breaking away from his lips, she said, 'Please, Reggie, you must zip me up, someone will see me like this, and it will be so shameful,' she pleaded.

The simple way would have been to ask her husband, but if she did that, Reggie would have made her suffer in some way. He had an inventive mind, and would punish her as though she were his little girl. It really got to her, and did something on a deep level. This was not something she wanted to dwell upon.

Unable to reach the zip, and with her bottom bared, she couldn't go looking for her husband. Reggie did this to her all the time. He got her stoked up, and tricked her into doing something terrible. Though it wasn't always terrible, it could be sexy and delicious. Damn him! She was addicted to his naughty games!

He turned her around and bent her over the table.

'Oh! Reggie! Not now! Please, someone might walk in! Please!' she begged.

Without ceremony his cock reached right in on the first thrust. It showed how well he'd worked her up. He knew what to do, what she needed, and soon had her panting toward a climax. When he unexpectedly withdrew, she wanted to scream at him.

'Not now, I'm so close, Reggie. Please! Finish me off, you bastard! No!' she yelped, when he pulled the zip down, covering her up. 'Please! Reggie, please fuck me!'

He patted her bottom, sending her on her way. Nancy staggered away on high heels with a silver tray of tiny sandwiches.

Whenever she saw him, she looked pleadingly at him. Every time she stood still, she ground her thighs together. This was the first time for her, to be caught on the edge of an orgasm, and she didn't like it one little bit. He'd told her an orgasm would be all the more powerful for waiting. She didn't think so.

The late part of the evening had arrived and people were dancing drunkenly on the patio. The stone slab floor was a good surface, just so long as you were sober, and didn't fall.

Leo's husband grabbed her for a dance. He was Reggie's father and it felt strange dancing with him, even after so many times in the past. A slow number came on just as they stepped onto the dance floor. At that moment, being in anyone's arms was nice, but his meant something special. She snuggled up to him, for a close dance.

No one took any notice as they were all long time friends, and her husband was there to lookout for her, as Leo was too. His hands were wandering a bit. As he found she wasn't objecting he steered her into the shadows, and stole a kiss. For a short moment he felt her tongue in his mouth and so he tried again. His hands were all over her now.

Fortunately the music stopped, and a faster number came on. They separated and with him looking embarrassed and her looking just as sexed up, they shuffled off to different parts of the house.

'What do you think you were doing?' Reggie asked.

'What do you expect? We have sex remember, not a relationship. If you wind me up my spring needs releasing. I can chose who gives me release. Be warned, Reggie,' she teased him.

He grabbed her and pushed her over the kitchen table. After a few glasses of wine, she was unsteady, especially when wearing high heels. He put a hand heavily on the middle of her back, pulled the zip up, and swiped her bare bottom.

'Oww! No! Reggie, please, not here and now!' she angrily reacted.

'No more messing around. You belong to me, got it?' he demanded.

'Oww! Alright, whatever you say,' she said.

'You had better mean it,' he told her.

'Oww! Yes, I mean it.'

'Oww! Please, Reggie, it hurts, and someone might come in.'

'Oww! Yes, alright! I know what to do, Reggie. I'll do as I'm told, honest.'

'Oww! Yes, master, thank you, master, whatever you say, master,' she desperately spoke.

Conscious that someone might walk in at any moment, she had no choice but to give in to the boy.

'Oww! Yes, master, I'll be obedient, I promise be your obedient slave, master,' she said, trying hard to sound sincere.

'Oww! You can fuck me anytime, master, and only you can fuck me, master!' she quietly spoke, hoping that was what he wanted her to say.

When the words left her lips, she felt strange, lightheaded, as though a great weight had been lifted. It had been admitted, and was meant! She was his to fuck anytime he wanted. The truth was out, that he had mastered her, and made her into his sex slave.

It was the wine that loosened her tongue, but the idea had been there for some time, laying dormant and fomenting. It was in the background, in her subconscious, and had been growing in strength for some time. She had promised to be his obedient slave! How was that possible, how could she say such a thing?