Housewife and the Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good to have it out in the open, but that didn't mean it was a good thing. This was a terrible admission! In the morning she would have to think through the consequences of this foolish statement, and decide if it was true, or just the drink talking.

***

Next morning Reggie was still there. His parents had volunteered for him to help clean up the mess. If only the mess she was in could be cleaned up so easily.

It was an unnecessary offer, as there was no way he could meet Mrs Wells' exacting standards. All he could do was collect cans, bottles, glasses, and clear away the usual debris of a party. She stacked the dish washer, and attended to the finer points of cleaning and tidying.

'You actually stack the cans of food with the labels facing outwards,' Reggie commented.

'It makes it easier when selecting something from the cupboard,' she defensively stated.

'I'll empty the dishwasher,' he offered.

'No! You'll get fingerprints on the glasses,' she said.

The woman had admitted to some heavy feelings last night. He figured his plan was working, but of course, it had been the drink that poured the admission from her. Seeing her bent over he had to test her resolve. Nancy was no longer trying to fight him off, she just made a token effort.

'Oh! Reggie, please!' she complained.

She wasn't wearing panties this morning, which meant she was still obeying his orders. As she walked to the sink, he held her crotch. He could feel her loosening up, becoming alive down there.

'Stop it, Reggie! You know I don't like it in the morning,' she complained.

'You're pussy is telling me something different,' he laughed.

He got on his knees and lifted the back of the housecoat, and tucked it into the belt, out of the way.

'No! Oh! Err,' she suddenly changed her tone of voice, when her husband appeared at the open window. 'What did you say, dear?' Mrs Wells asked her husband.

'The outside is cleared away, how's it going in there? Is Derrick helping you out alright?' Hank asked.

'Mmm! Yes, dear, he's, err, doing nicely,' she heavily breathed.

'You alright?' he asked.

'Yes, dear, I'm okay. I'm washing the last of the glasses, and that will be it. I'll be complete in a moment,' she said, and winced, when a tongue found how open she was.

'Is he careful enough to satisfy you?' Hank asked.

'Mmm, yes, he knows what he's doing,' she gasped.

'Are you sure you're alright?' he asked again.

'Yes! Just some indigestion, I'll take a tablet,' she said, unable to mention her sex was being sucked on by a neighbour's son.

'You need anything in there?' he asked.

'Mmm, yes, please,' she agreed, having been thoroughly worked up.

Trying to pull her legs together did no good, as he was squatting between them. It was difficult paying attention to her husband, while a boy was licking her lips, and tonguing her clitoris. She gripped the sink, with knuckles turning white.

'I'll go to the store then. You sure you've got what you need?' he asked.

His expression suggested he thought something was wrong with her, but he said nothing. How could he possibly guess what was happening between her legs? Not so long ago, she was an ordinary boring housewife. Now she was a slut, enjoying lots of scrummy sex. She had sex whenever it was demanded from her, by a normal everyday neighbourhood boy. That is was just a boy sexing her up didn't bother her at that moment, just so long as he made her cum.

'Yes! I've almost got what I need. Just a little more, please!' she whispered while watching her husband disappear into the garage.

He turned to wave to her, with a look of concern on his face. Nancy waved back and groaned lightly. The noise deepened as though arising from her belly. The orgasm brought a fierceness of concentration to her face, and she gripped the sink even tighter.

Out of control, she rocked her head back with mouth wide, and moaned a guttural sound. The orgasm quaked in her belly and rose up through her entire body, like red hot lava. Another deep and shattering orgasm shocked her. The boy had done it again!

Hank got in the car and made a mental note to call in at the pharmacy for the strongest medicine he could buy. Nancy was being brave, but she had a bad case of tummy wobbles, and would be in pain all day, and a pain to everyone else around her.

He would be surprised on arriving home to find her completely cured. Body and soul were healed and happily living in harmony. Not the town, the state of being.

The small detail concerning an indiscretion last night was forgotten for the moment. There would be plenty of time to talk over with Derrick why she couldn't possibly be a slave-girl. At her age it was ridiculous, and just not possible, or practical. At any age, of course. Being just a boy, he was still optimistic about life and living it. Reality was much different, which he would learn in the fullness of time.

A woman of thirty-eight couldn't possibly give in to an adolescent, at least, not to that extent. However tempting a prospect it was, she had to resist it, like closing an open box of chocolates.

He'd always been a polite and sweet boy to her, when visiting her son. Now he expected her to obey him. It was true, she was obeying his demands, but that had to stop. She had to take back control of this naughty game, and put a stop to it. Nancy sighed heavily. It was so easy for men, as they could give in to their desires, whereas a woman had to suppress hers, and fight off his.

It had to be done. The risk that he would use his blackmail threat, would have to be taken. He would be told it was over, the naughty game was at an end, and that was that.