All Comments on 'Housewife's Humiliating Regression'

by JohnKnuckles

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was horrible.

What the hell is wrong with you?

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 8 years ago
Too much

If this had stayed in the house, they tormented her and took advantage, it had potential to be something. The problem is it went so far out of the realm of possibility that it was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ugh..

that was horrible! I would have preferred the husband to return and kill the boys. two words for you: Bad story.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 8 years ago
strangely enough

As weird as it was, I still liked it. I absolutely agree that taking it to so many public extremes made it ridiculous and not believable and yet erotic. I can't even imagine a place on this earth where people would just stand by watching, waving, and taking pictures while what appears to be a child is being sexually violated in a store window display. Consequences of all this would be huge.....enough said.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i agree.

Kill the punks, than yourself, awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just ugly

Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad

I couldn't even finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Another great story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kinky and awesome!

I love his weird story! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great, great story!!!

One of the best age regression stories. I have read. I do hope you plan others. Maybe use the same character. It was great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Love the story! Any chance we'd be getting more with similar themes, even business trip from hell part 5?

Dirty_MindedDirty_Mindedover 8 years ago
Started out great

It started out great, but then it got to be a little too over the edge. I realize it's just fiction, but personally I would have liked to see the story pan out much further.

I mean, right in the beginning when the husband is getting ready to walk out the door, he indicates he's going to be gone for several days; up to five days. That alone give the trio plenty of time to work on exacting their revenge and humiliating the housewife. I think, the story would have been better served to eliminate the stroller from the scene, but dressing her up in a young kids clothes and taking her outside was ok, but just for a bit.

I think, a trip to the mall for more kids clothes would have been better in a later chapter. The part in the shower, where she really started to get into being fucked by the two younger guys was great, but because the story was so short it was basically the only one.

Maybe it would have been better to dedicate the following chapter to where the trio basically turn her into a very obedient slut, who takes care of all three of them sexually, but because everything is done inside her home; she still retains her high level of embarrassment over anything public.

Then, the chapters that followed could have contained the parts, where she was forced to face the many different women, she has crossed over the past several years.

Depending on how it was writing, it could have taken 1 to 2 chapters per day in story time with a final chapter or prolog of when her husband returns home and gets the surprise of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way too much

It started well with a lot of promise, but it merely devolved into a moronic absurdity full of redundancy! There are a lot of good writers at this site, but you are definitely NOT one of them. Perhaps you could get a job writing commercials for adolescents!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Ideas

Hope you write more. There are some things to work on but I'd say the moment in the changing room was perfect and it went downhill from there. More stories like this would be fantastic if you focus on the first half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tiny titties

Great story! Two of my favorite things are small breasts, and tiny tits humiliation.

To me, there's nothing sexier than a woman with small breast and self-confidence. The flattest chested woman in the world is sexy, if she believes she's sexy.

But when a woman lacks self-confidence because of her tiny titties, seeing her humiliated is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good of been a good story from the beginning, but as you wrote it this is simply to unbelievable

betathingbetathingover 5 years ago

yes, unbelievable, but quite enjoyable. hopefully, carl will enjoy his new wee one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Small Breast

I can sympathize with Charlotte as I am 5 feet six inches tall and weigh 110 lbs. I have an athletic build with toned legs & backside but I’ve always been uneasy about my 30A breast. I can’t even fathom my level of embarrassment if my small breast were shown to the world in a store front window display!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Let me get this straight...

Charlotte gets stripped naked by the perverted neighborhood twins, then split roasted by them in the shower, while being filmed doing it by their slutty girlfriend, then paraded naked through the street and then shopping mall, then having her body made fun of over the store’s PA system, and then being forced into the store’s front display window where she’s forced into a squirting orgasm in front of a huge crowd, and then locked in the display window while still butt naked. I know this is a fantasy but...Yes, please!!! Where can I sign up for that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HORRIBLE ABUSE

I understand that she got hurt but her husband with all his money should have got her a REAL NURSE VS THOSE PSYCHO REJECTS from a nut farm. i would be talking VERY SERIOUS TO MY HUSBAND about the care she got then go some body work so that they can say that crap again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Truly one of the best age regression and adult baby stories I have read. The humiliation was overwhelming and constant, giving tiny tits no rest from her torment. Loved it. I would look forward to reading the further humiliating adventures of Baby Boom Boom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

peodo scum

dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

sehr geile story, danke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a vary hard to read piece of work. I couldn't even finish it it was so annoying to read.

SaphhiaSaphhiaabout 2 years ago

OMG, such humiliation! Wonderful,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great regressions / humiliation stories-- please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous