Housewife's Humiliating Regression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank unhooked the back of my bra. I yelped, clutching the front of my Wonderbra with both hands! My back was exposed, but not my front! I held onto the front with all my might.

"NOOOOOO!!"

"Charlotte, we're all adults here. Stop being such a baby!"

I could feel Hank stick two of his fingers into the sides of my panties - and slowly start to slide them down my body.

"YOU CAN'T!! PLEEEEEEASE!!"

He pulled my panties down an inch, then paused.

"Oh, Charlotte... you have no idea how long I've been dreaming of this moment," he whispered in my ear. "All those years... you were my strict-as-shit babysitter, well, I've been dyin' to find out what you've been hiding beneath your clothes!"

He pulled down my panties another inch.

"STOP!! JUST - JUST STOP!!"

"All those years," he whispered again, "YOU were the one in charge! Well, guess what? Now WE'RE the ones in charge!"

He pulled again: With one final, downward thrust, my panties raced down past hips, over my pelvis, past my thighs - all the way to my ankles.

My pussy was totally, fully revealed! My pussy - the most intimate part of my entire body!

"AAAAAAHHHH!!"

"Hey, look!" exclaimed Roger, eyeballing my crotch. "She shaves her bush into the shape of a Valentine's heart! See? It's right over her pussy-lips!"

Hank turned around to take a better look:

"Heh, heh! Isn't that romantic! Aww! How festive!"

"This - this is private!" I hysterically howled. "It was just for Carl to see! Not you two! Stop looking!! STOP!! STOOOOP!!"

I stomped my foot for added emphasis. But they continued to stare, memorizing every detail... and their freakishly large erection grew even larger.

"STOP LOOKING AT MY PUSSY!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED!!"

But alas, it was true: I had shaved my pussy completely bare, sans a heart-shaped pubic-design on top. It was SUPPOSED to be an extra-special anniversary gift for my husband. I had even purchased sexy lingerie for him to "unwrap" ($450 from Victoria's Secret) - and my "special" heart was supposed to be his personal present! It certainly wasn't supposed to be something for two stupid kids from the neighborhood to gawk at!

"But Charlotte," asked Roger, continuing to stare at my crotch, "if your husband doesn't get to see you all the way naked... then what was the point of shaving your pubes?"

"Well, he gets to see THAT! Just not my... not my... I - I mean..."

By now they had figured it out: Both of them were eyeing my chest that I was STILL covering with my bra and both hands.

"PLEASE!" I whimpered. "PLEASE don't make me take off my bra! Please don't make me! PLEASE!!"

"What's the big deal?" Roger inquired, looking genuinely perplexed. "I've seen you in all kinds of sexy tops and hot little blouses. You're famous for flaunting your figure. And I don't blame you: You've got a killer rack!"

"Yeah!" Hank added. "You've got the best tits in the neighborhood!"

"PLEASE!! DON'T - DON'T... JUST DON'T MAKE ME SAY WHY!!"

"This is ridiculous. Hank, take off her bra. For fuck's sake, let's get this shower over with already."

I was clutching my bra with all my might - pressing it against my chest with every ounce of strength I possessed - but Hank was so much bigger than me. There... there was nothing I could do to stop him...

Within seconds, he had whisked my Wonderbra clean-off my body and lowered my arms so Roger could see what all the fuss was about.

My... tiny little tits.

Roger's eyes bulged and his jaw dropped open. But then his expression changed entirely: He was laughing.

He was LAUGHING at my little breasts!

"What? What's so funny?" asked Hank.

"Haw! Haw! She's totally flat!" roared Roger. "She's got no tits at all!"

"No way! Lemme look!"

Hank turned me around so he could gawk at my chest.

"Haw, Haw! All she has are two puffy pink nipples - and nothing else! Holy Christ! Miss Fancy Pants is completely TITLESS! Haw! Haw! Wait 'til Deborah hears about this!"

"You... you can't tell anybody! PLEASE!" I bawled, with tears rolling down my face. "Wah! Wah! You can't tell! You can't, you can't!"

I couldn't believe it! The McNally boys had stripped me completely naked... and were LAUGHING at my body! They were pointing and LAUGHING at me!

"It's a secret!" I wept. "My little boobs are a SECRET!! PLEASE!!"

Hank leaned over and gripped my puffy nipples in his hands. They instantly hardened into rock-like nubs in his fingers!

"OOH!" I squealed. "OOOOHH!"

"This is the damndest thing," Hank exclaimed. "Even her nipples are tiny!"

"I know!" agreed Roger. "She dresses and acts like the sexiest bitch on the planet - but you take away her clothes, and she's got the body of a little kid!"

I hung my head in shame.

Roger stepped into the shower and was waiting impatiently. The warm water was pouring all over him. His erection was still enormous.

"Hand her over," Roger called. "Let's get Flatty washed and clean."

"Flatty... ha!" roared Hank.

"Don't call me that!" I screamed. "I'm an adult woman!"

"Sure you are, Flatty. Open your arms..."

Hank lifted me up by the armpits and handed me to Roger - like I was a toddler. Roger's thumbs pressed against my nips (I'm sure it was on purpose!) and his mammoth boner was poking my thighs just below my pussy as he held me up in the air and appraised my small, delicate frame. My head was right under the showerhead.

"Never thought I'd have you naked like this, eh, Charlotte?" Roger gloated, his eyes raking my anatomy up and down. "Never thought I'd uncover your itsy-bitsy titties and would be showering naked with ya, did you?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I just looked down and avoided eye contact.

"DID YOU?" he repeated.

I looked at him and began bawling: "Noooo!"

He continued to dangle me in the air, holding me directly under the showerhead. I could feel my fake eyelashes washing off... my makeup being rinsed off my face... my lipstick, rouge and foundation getting washed down the drain.

Then Hank entered the shower. I couldn't see him at first because he was behind me, but I soon felt him breathing on my neck - and the not-so-subtle poke of his penis. He began vigorously soaping my upper-back, shoulders and arms while Roger held me. He was scrubbing my body with great force, actually making me rock back and forth in Roger's arms. I was practically swinging!

"Not - not so rough, Hank!" I squealed. "You - you're soaping me too hard!"

He ignored me and started lathering-up my ass: Just my cheeks, staying respectably away from my crack.

"Heh, heh!" Hank giggled. "Her butt is as scrawny as her tits! There's no meat at all!"

"Leave my tushy alone!" I cried.

"Her 'tushy'!" snorted Hank. "Geez, how old are you, Charlotte?"

Roger raked his eyes over my tits and vagina again: "Well, looking at her, I'm guessing she's still in middle school! Haw, haw!"

"F - fuck you!"

Then I could feel Hank pushing the soap in between my ass cheeks - his fingers rubbing against my anus. He was sliding his fingers in and out of my crack, working their way to the epicenter of my sphincter.

"Your - your fingers!" I gasped. "Get them out! ...GET THEM OUT!!"

He suddenly withdrew his fingers and stopped.

"Rotate her!" Hank told his twin. "Heh, heh! I've gotta soap-up her front... and I can't soap what I can't see!"

Still holding me up in the air, Roger quickly turned me around, so my front was now facing Hank. He took a moment to take in the sight: His former babysitter, naked in the shower, with her tits and pussy within striking distance! He dissected me with his eyes - and his grin was so wide, he was practically drooling!

With a lascivious twinkle, Hank began lathering my tiny nipples... which were now as hard as diamonds! He was lathering them with both his hands... over and over and over again!

I... I couldn't help it: A low moan escaped from my mouth...

"Oooooooohhhhh!"

"Whoa! This bitch is getting turned on!" Roger chortled. "She's horny!"

I wanted to repeat my, "FUCK YOU!" But instead I moaned once more: "OOOOOoooooohhhhhh!!"

And with that, Hank began scrubbing the areas below my breasts: My stomach, hips and upper thighs - before focusing his attention directly on my pussy. He paused and stared, eyeing my holiest-of-holies. It was almost like he was a worshiper at a religious shrine.

Then he winked.

"Nooo!" I squeaked. "You - you don't have permission to touch me there!"

But he ignored me. He took two fingers and casually opened my pussy lips WIDE open! I mean, he just spread my hole as wide as he could!

"I don't have permission, eh? Haw!"

He lowered his head so it was eye-level with my tender, feminine opening, and took a hearty look inside:

"Peekaboo! What do we have here?! Haw, haw! Say hello to my little friend!"

"YOU BASTARD!! MOVE - MOVE YOUR HAND OFF ME!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THERE!!"

"Sorry, Charlotte. You're a dirty girl! And dirty girls need to be cleaned!"

And that's when he began massaging my pussy with the bar of soap.

Within a few seconds, my entire vagina was caked in slick lather, and his big, fat fingers were penetrating ALL my sensitive folds and creases. This obese, 300+ pound PERVENT had gotten to third base with me! With ME!! He was fingering my vagina, rubbing my clitty, while his brother was suspending me in midair.

"OOOOOHHHHH!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDD!!"

Then he slid his grip, so his thumb was inside my snatch and his other fingers were tickling my butthole.

I was on the verge of cumming!

But right before I gave into temptation, Roger dropped his hands from my armpits to my hips and bent me over. ALL the way over! And it happened so fast: My ass was up and my head was down...

Before I realized what had happened, my mouth was mere inches away from Hank's erect penis - and I could feel Roger's boner poking against my slippery, well-lathered pussy from behind!

"Suck it, bitch!" Hank demanded, grabbing me by my ears and pulling my mouth over his cock.

I tried to say no - honest, I did - but when I opened my mouth, he buried his dick inside me.

"Glug, glug, glug, glug," I gagged, deep-throating his colossal penis. "Glug, glug, glug, glug!"

Roger thrusted twice, and his big penis easily slipped in between my pussy lips. I - I couldn't believe it! He just slid his COCK inside me! I was so soapy, so wet - it just slipped in!

In all my life, I had NEVER cheated on a boyfriend - let alone my husband. But now I was getting FUCKED... by kids that I used to babysit???

Just a few minutes earlier, I was napping on the couch next to my husband. Just 72-hours earlier, I was wearing a gorgeous formal gown, dancing with Carl. Now? I was naked in the shower with the McNally twins, bent over and getting fucked doggy-style by one - and sucking-off the other!

"Glug, glug, glug, glug!"

The sensation was mindblowing! My feet hadn't even touched the floor yet; I was floating in the air like a balloon, being spit-roasted by the biggest pervs in the neighborhood. But it felt soooo GOOD!

I closed my eyes... I was awash with feelings of indescribable lust and shame. I felt myself starting to climax... my pussy was dripping... my mouth was hungrily slurping Hank's big shaft... my hips were shaking...

Then there was a bright FLASH of light! I looked up:

The shower door was wide open - and Deborah Jones was standing there, taking pictures!

No. NOOOO!!

Panicking, I spat out Hank's penis.

"PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE!! PLEASE!! PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE!!"

But Roger was still suspending me in the air, hammering away at my sopping-wet pussy - waving at the camera. And Deborah continued to photograph me from every conceivable angle!

Hank forced his cock back inside my mouth. Roger rammed me nine more times as hard as he could... and it was too much.

I orgasmed.

Loudly. Violently. And gloriously.

I gripped my tender nipples and screamed with all my might: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!"

Hank shot his load on my face.

Deborah recorded every last detail.

"Well, I guess we now know who the biggest slut in the neighborhood REALLY is!" cackled Deborah. "I'll give you a hint: She has microscopic little boobies and a spooge-mask! HA!"

Roger buried his load inside my womb and carried me out of the shower like a ragdoll, carefully lowering me down on the bathroom floor - face-first on the tile. He left me on the ground, dripping wet, with my ass pointed at the ceiling. They the two boys rolled me onto my back.

My thighs and ass were still convulsing! I felt like I was paralyzed... I couldn't move!

When I finally recovered, I looked up at Deborah: She was still filming my naked, wet body!

"Turn... turn that off!" I gasped.

Instead, she laughed - and continued to film.

"Aw, look at those cute little nipples! And that adorable heart-shaped pubic design! But I'm afraid it's got to go..."

"Wh - What?!"

"Shaving pubes is standard nursing procedure. Hank, Roger - hold her down! I'm gonna shave her myself!"

Before I could react, the perv-twins had spread my legs ridiculously wide - like I was at the gynecologist's office.

"STOP!! WAIT!!" I screamed. "I - I don't wanna be shaved!"

"Boys, lick those tiny nipples of hers! It'll help me distract her."

Those creepy kids hovered over me with their mouths wide open. I tried to squirm, but my legs were pinned. I couldn't move!

"NOOOO!! NOT MY PUSSY HAIR! Anything but that! ANYTHING!!"

"What's the big deal, Charlotte?" asked Deborah, looking annoyed.

"I - I shaved myself once before... I don't like it! Without any pubic hair, I look like... like... like..."

My voice trailed off.

"Oh! You mean, you look like a prepubescent little kid?" Deborah teased. "Is that what you're trying to say?"

I didn't say anything... but my face was so red, I guess I didn't have to.

"You heard me, guys: Lick those pathetic mini-nips! Lick 'em good! Take her mind off the FACT that she's gonna lose the last sign of her adulthood! 'Cause after THIS, no one is gonna believe she's an adult woman!"

Hank and Roger happily obliged, chewing away on my nips like they were bubblegum as Deborah bent between my legs with a razor in her hand.

I wanted to scream! I wanted to yell for help! But... but with their mouths on my tits - and their tongues circling my nips - all the sound was drained from my lungs. It was all I could do not to pass-out...

Within seconds, my pussy was as bald as a bowling ball. The cute little heart was history... and I was as naked as I've ever been, sprawled atop the bathroom floor. I... I couldn't believe it! I had always been so protective of my body and my reputation... and now I was bald and naked while three loser-kids from the neighborhood were looking down on me.

"Look at those tiny tits!" laughed Hank.

"Hell, forget about those tits! See how she looks with a freshly-shaved pussy!" snarked Roger. "Remember when she freaked out when we picked the bathroom lock, back when she was still our babysitter? Heh, heh! Who would've thought she would've sucked our dick and let us fuck her?"

"I know!" giggled Hank. "She's so small without her clothes! Even her pussy is small!"

"Well, it's a lot wider now," chortled Roger, adjusting his cock. "Haw!"

Their crude words jogged me out of my orgasmic purgatory. I quickly crossed my legs and covered my breasts in my hands.

"You bastards... stop filming! You must delete those pictures! PLEASE!! And... and hand me some clothes!"

Instead they pulled me onto my feet. I was face-to-face with the bathroom mirror. The image of my makeup-less lips, cheeks and eyes took me aback! Not only was I naked, I was totally barefaced!

"AAHH!! I - I need to put on my makeup!" I shrieked, hiding my tits in my hands.

"But why, Charlotte?" teased Deborah. "You look so cute! I never knew you were so pale - or had so many ADORABLE freckles!"

Deborah took the hairbrush and combed my hair into a pair of pigtails - held together with bright pink ribbons.

"I... I don't wear my hair like this!" I cried.

"You do now! And put down your hands! Stop covering those pathetic little tits of yours! You've got nothing worth seeing anyway!"

With tears streaking down my face, I lowered my hands. My itsy-bitsy nipples were proudly jutting out once again...

"Just... just let me get my clothes back on! Please!"

I reached for my bra - but that BITCH Deborah snatched it away.

"I told you: No tight clothes. And besides, you don't need a bra anyway. DO YOU?"

"N - no...!" I tearfully whispered.

She pointed her phone at my wet, nude body. I could see the red light flashing.

"Tell everyone WHY you don't need a bra," she demanded.

"I... I don't need a bra 'cause... 'cause..."

"Say it!"

"...'cause I don't have any boobs!" I bawled. "I try to fool people by stuffing my bra, but I really don't have any boobs at all! Wah! Wah!"

The McNally twins were cackling with laughter, like this was the funniest thing in the world.

"Don't worry," Deborah snickered, "I brought some clothes that used to belong to my little sister. I think they'll fit you perfectly. Lift up your arms!"

I did what she said, and she slid a bright pink t-shirt over my torso. When I saw what it looked like in the mirror, I nearly had a heart attack!

Oh. My. God.

It was a little kid's Doc McStuffin Disney shirt! And it was so snug, it would be 100 percent obvious to absolutely EVERYONE that I was completely flatchested.

"I... I can't wear this!" I gasped.

"Sure you can. Now lift up your legs - I have some nice, pretty shorts for you too."

I looked down: The shorts were neon-yellow and had rainbows all over them. In record time, Deborah had pulled them up past my hips... but I guess her younger sister was on the tubby side, because these were so loose-fitting, I could barely keep them from sliding off! I had to keep holding the waistband just to stop them from dropping.

Hank and Roger were rolling on the floor in hysterics.

"Don't I get undies, at least?" I begged.

"No. I told you, NO tight-fitting accessories! Now come on, little girl," snickered Deborah, pulling me by my free hand. "Now that we have you dressed, we need to go to the mall to run a few errands."

"NOOOO!! You - you can't make me go out in public like this! I - I look like... like..."

"...Like a little girl? Well, we've all seen you naked, Charlotte. You ARE a little girl! THIS is the REAL you!"

"NOOOOO!! You can't! PLEASE!! My - my reputation! I - I need to put on my bra! I need to change my hair, apply my makeup and wear my adult clothes! Please, Deborah!"

But she continued dragging me to the door. I thought quickly:

"I can't go! My back! My leg! My concussion! See? I - I can't walk!"

"That's okay," Deborah cheerfully replied. "I've already thought of that."

She lifted me up by the armpits and carried me outside the front door... and placed me in a stroller.

A stroller!!

She strapped me in and started pushing me down to the street... past my Porsche in the driveway... past my mailbox... onto the sidewalk and towards the mall in the center of town.

My face was burning red! I tried to cover my eyes with my hands so nobody would recognize me. The idiot-twins, Hank and Roger, were happily strutting behind.

My nosy, eccentric old neighbor, Mrs. Trainor, was watering her prize-winning roses in her front yard. A nearsighted widow and an unrepentant busy-body, she was always trying to stick her nose into my private business. On countless occasions, I've had to tell her to butt-out. She was a judgmental old hag - always gossiping and always whining.

"Oh, GOD!" I prayed. "PLEASE don't let her recognize me! I'll NEVER live it down!"

"Hello, my dear," the old lady greeted Deborah. "So nice to see you. Lovely day for a walk, isn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Deborah joyfully answered.