Housewife's Humiliating Regression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... a few people want to meet you. And maybe we can pick some pretty new clothes together. Come along, no dillydallying."

"BUT I'M NAKED!!"

"That's okay. Nobody will mind. It's not like anyone would confuse you with a REAL woman."

Before I knew it, I was standing 100 percent naked in the middle of the store! Right by the escalators! Men, ladies and salespeople were walking by me! Senior citizens were pointing and laughing! Cell-phone cameras were flashing! Shopping carts were zipping forwards and backwards, nearly running over my toes! And because that CUNT Vanessa was holding my hand so tightly, I couldn't even cover myself! I... I was forced to stand there.

"Please!" I bawled. "Please take me back to the dressing room!"

"Stop your bellyaching, little girl," Vanessa hissed. "And stand-up straight! In fact, put your other hand by your side! No covering those stubby little tits. Trust me, you've got nothing worth seeing anyway!"

She grabbed the microphone near the sales counter, and her voice boomed over the store's intercom:

"Would the manager and all available sales associates come to the Junior Miss section ASAP? Again, would the manager and all available sales associates come to the Junior Miss section ASAP? There's an extra-special VIP who needs our attention!"

Soon, the same store manager that I had bitched at repeatedly - plus half-a-dozen saleswomen - were circling around me.

"Vanessa, what's going on?" asked the store manager, a good-looking boy who couldn't be older than 24 or 25. He was the person whom I had spoken to countless times: I was one of his best customers, and if I wasn't PERFECTLY satisfied with my treatment (or the selection), I'd let him have it! And believe me, I wasn't one to shy away from voicing my complaints!

It got to the point that he'd recoil in fear whenever I approached - because he knew I'd tear him from limb to limp if he didn't do EXACTLY what I wanted. Several times I had berated him until he was on the verge of tears.

But this time, the store manager looked at me - and began smiling!

"Why is this pigtailed little girl naked?" he asked Vanessa. "She doesn't even have any underwear on her! Hmm... why does she look so familiar?"

Oh, God... I PRAYED for the earth to swallow me alive - and spare me this humiliation! I prayed and prayed and prayed...

"This 'little girl' is someone we all know very well," Vanessa told the group. "Remember that bitchy cunt Charlotte? The whiny rich-bitch who's always screaming about none of our clothes fitting her, who's married to that super-cute husband?"

"Yeah? We all hate her," the manager said. "So what?"

"Take a good, close look at this 'little girl' and let me know if she reminds you of anyone!"

Oh. My. God. I mean... OH MY GOD!!

All their eyes flooded to my body, examining every last inch: My face, my tits, my hips, my ass, my pussy and my legs. They walked around me, scrutinizing my entire body. And then, suddenly, they started to gasp - and point - and laugh - and stare.

"No way!"

"THIS is Charlotte?!"

"Seriously?"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!"

Vanessa glared at me: "Put your hands on your head, bitch, and twirl around!"

With tears streaming down my cheeks, I did what she asked: My hands were placed on my head and I twirled in a circle, giving everyone a panoramic view of my naked flesh.

"Well, fuck!" exclaimed the manager. "No wonder we has such a hard time finding clothes that fit. LOOK at her! I mean, wow... THIS is what the great and powerful Charlotte really looks like?!"

"I know!" laughed one of the girls. "She has the body of a little kid!"

"But... but what happened to her breasts?" queried a confused salesgirl.

"Ask her!" laughed Vanessa.

"Little girl - er, I mean, Charlotte - what happened to your breasts?"

My lower lip quivered and my knees began to buckle.

"I... I stuff my bra!"

The laughter was deafening! Even the nearby customers who were watching out of curiosity were laughing at me!

I felt dizzy. The lights started dimming. Old people... ugly people... the janitors... all the losers whom I barely even acknowledged were getting to see me naked - without any makeup, without any falsies or artifices - and I was being forced to admit my most embarrassing secret. Those breasts that I had kept hidden from everyone, including my own husband, Carl... here they were, for everyone to ridicule.

"Say it louder," Vanessa demanded, holding the store's microphone to my lips.

"I STUFF MY BRA!! I STUFF MY BRA!! I STUFF MY BRA!!"

The words reverberated throughout the mall.

Wherever I looked, all I saw were the faces of people pointing at various parts of my naked flesh. Several of them had cameras out, recording my humiliation. My entire life flashed before my eyes...

Still not believing what he was seeing, the store manager reached forward - and grabbed both of my tiny nipples! With all ten of his fingers! He simply leaned over and gave them a tight squeeze! And... and I just stood there with my hands on my head, helpless to stop him! It felt like it was happening in slow motion - this low-level store manager was helping himself to my TITS!

"She doesn't seem so intimidating anymore," laughed the manager.

He spanked my pussy three times, making a slapping sound, and then ran his index finger up and down my pussy lips, tracing my opening. Then he playfully squeezed my chin and patted my cheek.

"I can't believe THIS is Charlotte! WAHAHAHAHAHA!"

My... my soul was being crushed. My spirit was dying. My "feminine mystique" was being dismantled and destroyed in broad daylight. Things COULD NOT get any worse, I thought. I mean, it's just not possible! This was the lowest of the low... the most humiliating situation in the history of womankind.

But I was wrong:

"Oh, Charlotte, dear!" sang Deborah. "It's time for your suppository!"

"Wh... what?!"

She was balancing a big yellow pill on the tip of her finger.

"I - I don't need a suppository, Deborah!" I squeaked.

"No," she corrected me, "you don't NEED a bra. But you DO need a suppository. Now bend over and spread your cheeks! Do it - while everyone watches!"

It... it was too much. I crossed my arms and glared at her. I had to make a decision.

It was now or never.

I made up my mind: I NEEDED to reclaim my dignity - to take a stand against these bullies - and to show them that I was STILL a real woman. I took a deep breath:

"Stop. It ends right now," I boldly declared in a firm, even voice.

They halted in their tracks.

"You fucking creeps took advantage of me," I continued. "I was hurt, and you took advantage of me. Well, congratulations. You stripped the richest, prettiest housewife in the neighborhood of all her clothes, and forced her to parade around in pigtails and nothing else. You forced her to admit to having small breasts. Well, congratu-fucking-lations! I hope you're proud of yourselves! But none of this changes the fact that I'm rich and beautiful - and YOU PEOPLE are losers! You hear me?! You're losers!! Now, I DEMAND that you delete those photos on your phones AT ONCE! I DEMAND an apology! And I DEMAND my real clothes! NOW!! ...Or I'll call the police, call the corporate office, press charges, and throw ALL OF YOU in jail!"

All eyes were on me, but instead of mocking me, they were now squirming uncomfortably. Good! THIS is how it's supposed to be!

"She's right," Vanessa said softly. "We're gonna eventually have to let her go..."

"You better believe it! Now say you're sorry - or I'll have all of you fired... or WORSE!"

"I... I'm sorry, Charlotte," said the manager.

"Me too, Charlotte... I mean, ma'am," added Vanessa.

"That's better," I smugly replied. I turned to the store manager and shook my fist at his head: "And if you EVER touch me again, I'll break your arms off!"

"Y - yes ma'am," he stuttered.

"Here," Vanessa said, taking me by the hand. "Let me take you somewhere so you can change, Charlotte."

"Good. And be quick about it, missy!"

I followed her down an unfamiliar hallway. The clothes were getting progressively younger - from adult to Junior Miss to children's. Suddenly, we reached a platform with a narrow wooden door.

"In here," Vanessa told me, opening the door.

"Thank you. Now get out of my way, you ugly pierced cunt! I expect to receive store credit for a brand-new collection of beautiful clothes to change into - or there'll be hell to pay! Get them NOW!"

With my chin in the air, I summoned all my dignity and walked past her, marching up the platform and through the wooden door.

It - it was so bright!

I literally had to close my eyes because of the bright light; I couldn't see anything. Then I heard the door slam shut behind me.

"Vanessa...? Um... Vanessa?"

Rubbing my eyes, I struggled to readjust and was finally able to look around: There - there were businessmen walking down the street! Joggers, tourists and wealthy MILFs with shopping bags! Hipsters walking their dogs! Cute college girls in packs of six or seven! Cars at streetlights, waiting for the light to change!

Oh... God.

OH MY GOD!!

I was in the display window. I WAS NAKED, STANDING IN THE STORE'S DISPLAY WINDOW!

And it wasn't a display window for sleek adult fashion either: It was a display window for small children. VERY small children: There was a training potty, a changing table and a nursery set-up. Images of Sesame Street characters and happy unicorns adorned the walls.

This was the display window for infants and preschoolers.

And I was 100 percent naked.

Nobody outside noticed me at first. But then one woman pointed and grinned, followed by another... and then another... and then another. Soon, there was a crowd of people surrounding the window.

I covered my tits and pussy in my arms and let out a scream:

"EEK!! VANESSA!! LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUT!! EVERYONE CAN SEE ME!!"

"But Charlotte!" called the voice from outside the door. "Just tell them that you're rich and pretty! I'm sure they'll do what you want. HA!!"

My tiny little tits. My shaved pussy. My embarrassingly small body.

I crouched low, but the blinding lights of flashing cameras was disorienting. Strangers were photographing me! Lowlifes were gawking at me! I was staggering around like an unsteady drunkard, desperate to reclaim my equilibrium...

Suddenly the wooden door opened - and in came Vanessa and Deborah. They were both wearing nurses' uniforms!

"What are you doing?!" I shrieked. "Let me out!!"

"I TOLD you, Charlotte," Deborah answered. "It's time for your suppository."

Vanessa walked over to me. She was wearing sexy heels - and was so much taller than me! I... I never realized how much taller she was. I felt so small... so insignificant.

"Arms down!" she ordered. "Stop hiding your body! Let everyone see what a rich, pretty woman really looks like!"

I... I didn't have a choice. With tears streaming, I stood up straight and lowered my arms, sticking out my flat chest and exposing my hairless pussy.

Another flash of cameras from outside the window blinded me!

While I was still blinking, Vanessa picked me up by the armpits.

"Hee, hee! My groceries weigh more than you!"

She threw me up in the air and caught me, and then held me up to the window - face-first - so everyone could have a nice, long look.

More flashing cameras!

"Smile at your adoring audience, Charlotte!" Vanessa teased.

Instead I burst into loud, pathetic sobs. Every time I cried, I could feel my micro-nips wobble.

"WAH, WAH!! I DON'T WANNA!! WAH, WAH!!"

"Aw, I think Mrs. Rich-and-Powerful is grumpy!" giggled Deborah. "Put her on the changing table!"

Vanessa, still holding me in her arms, walked over to the changing table and gently placed me down on my back. With one hand, she grabbed both my ankles and pinned them over my head.

"Wow! Even her butthole is tiny!" she giggled.

"I know!" laughed Deborah, readying her fingers. "This is gonna be a tight fit..."

Her finger then pushed a small pill into my rectum. It felt so strange - and so hideously uncomfortable. At first it was just the pill and her fingertip inside me. But then her finger kept pushing...

"OW, OW, OW!!" I yelped.

She kept pushing and pushing - until her finger was all the way inside me! Right down to the knuckle.

"WAH!! WAH!! I DON'T LIKE IT!! TAKE IT OOOUUUUUUT!!

My toes were wiggling in the air! My hands were gripping the sides on the changing table! Beads of sweat were racing down my forehead! I turned my head to look out the window: To my horror, the audience of rubberneckers had tripled in size!

Vanessa peered over and reached in between my legs. She opened my pussy lips with one hand and gripped my clitoris with the other.

"OOOOHH!! OOOOHHHHHH!! MY CLITTY!!"

Vanessa began rubbing and massaging my most private, most sensitive body part. I was in a state of shock! And to my dismay, her fingers felt velvet smooth - like they were made of magic. Firebolts sizzled through my loins. My mouth began to water. And while Vanessa was playing with me, Deborah kept rotating her finger inside my anus - 180 degrees this way, then 180 degrees the other.

"C'mon, Mrs. Rich-And-Pretty!" Vanessa angrily whispered in my ear. "I want you to cum for me! I want you to look me in the eye while you cream yourself, you naughty little girl!"

"OOOOOHHHH!! OOOOOOOHHHH!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"That's it," she cooed. "Yesterday you were parading all over town with your rich husband and your fake tits! I saw you! Fancy Charlotte was acting like she was better than everyone else. Now look at you!"

"UUUUUNNNNNGHH!! I - I - OOOOOHHHHH!!"

"HA!" she giggled, shaking my clitty like it was a saltshaker. "You're naked on an infant's changing table - in the display window of your favorite store - with a finger in your ass and your clit is being fingered!"

My hips began bucking involuntarily. My nipples crinkled and hardened. My face turned crimson and my entire body was covered with a thick layer of sweat.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH!! NO! NO!! NOOOOOOOO!!"

My pussy erupted with sweet, sticky liquid. Vanessa's hand was now making a SLOSHING sound as her fingertips entered and exited my clitty.

SLOSH, SLOSH, SLOSH.

"Please... remove your hand, Vanessa! PLEASE!! I - I can't take much more! Please, I beg you! Don't make me cum! Not here! Not with everyone watching!"

Instead, she rolled the changing table so it faced the store's window, giving the audience a direct view of my gaping pussy and bent-over ass! And with my legs pinned over my head, there was absolutely no way to shield my body!

"Cum for me, you pathetic little bitch. Do it! Do it!! DO IT!!"

SLOSH, SLOCH, SLOSH.

"OOOOOOHHHHH GOOOODDDD!! UUUUUNGGGGGGHHHHHH!!"

I exploded in an unbelievable orgasm, violently bucking my hips up and down. The two girls moved away just in time - and I squirted all over the display window like a Sea World whale!

Minutes later, I still couldn't stop my hips from bucking.

When I finally recovered, I pulled my legs down and covered my pussy and tits with my hands. I looked up at the window: There must've been a hundred people watching me! Deborah and Vanessa were standing in the corner, filming the whole thing with their smartphones.

"No! Noooooooo!!"

I sat up and started bawling my pretty little eyes out.

"You... you've ruined me! Wah! I - I can never show my face here again!"

But then my stomach began to rumble.

"Ow... Ow! What was in that suppository," I moaned. "My stomach! Ow...!"

"Oh, it's a laxative, babycakes!" grinned Deborah. "Not that you needed it - after all, aren't you lactose intolerant?"

"NOOOOOO!! I - I need to go to the bathroom! PLEASE!! Let - let me out of here!"

Vanessa pointed to the little kid's training potty just inches away from the display window.

"There you go, sweetie."

By now I was weeping uncontrollably and my entire body was shaking.

"PLEASE! I - I can't! Please don't make me go potty while everyone watches! I - I'm a woman! A lady! I... I need my privacy. You CAN'T!! PLEASE don't humiliate me like that!"

Everyone has their phobias. For some, it's spiders. For me, it's the idea of going #2 in public. Don't ask me to explain it, but I CANNOT go #2 in a public bathroom. I need to be home - and I need Carl out of the house. The idea of someone walking in on me, when I'm sitting on the toilet, going #2?! It's my worst fear in the world.

"Sit down and go boom-boom, Miss Rich-and-Powerful," teased Vanessa.

"Wah! Haven't you done enough!" I cried. "Don't take away ALL my dignity! You - you can't! PLEASE! PLEASE!!"

But Deborah picked me up by the armpits, held me up by the window for another round of pictures. I didn't even bother hiding my body at this point; I simply stared back with a blank expression - my tits and pussy dangling before everyone's eyes. Then she placed me on the potty.

"Be a good girl and go boom-boom!" she giggled. "Go on!"

"WAAAAHHHHH!! WAHHHHHH!! WWWAAAAAAHHHH!!"

And that's when I lost control of my bowels. I just covered my face with my hands and relieved myself while a hundred strangers stared.

With teary, weepy eyes, I looked up at my tormentors.

"You... you mean girls! You horrible girls!! You made me go boom-boom in front of everybody! How... how COULD you?!"

"Don't cry, Baby Boom-Boom!" snickered Vanessa.

"Baby Boom-Boom!" laughed Deborah. "That's hilarious! Ha, ha! That's totally her new name: Baby Boom-Boom!"

"DON'T CALL ME BABY BOOM-BOOM!!" I screamed, thrashing my pink little fists while sitting on the training potty. "I'm a beautiful, mature, sophisticated lady! I'm rich and sexy and powerful! I'm absolutely not Bab-"

Boom! I farted loudly on the potty.

"What were you saying, Baby Boom-Boom?" teased Vanessa.

"N... nothing," I cried, covering my tits with my hands.

"Lower your hands this instant! And say your new name - loud and clear!"

I put down my hands and unveiled my titties yet again.

"I'm... I'm Bay Boom-Boom," I answered in an unnaturally high-pitched voice.

"HA, HA, HA, HA!"

The two girls lifted me off the potty and placed me back onto the changing table, cleaning me with baby wipes. Once again my feet were pinned behind my head and past my ears. Once again, my most private parts were fully disclosed to throngs of onlookers.

Only this time, when they were done, Vanessa powdered my bottom and my pussy, rubbing the baby powder into my sensitive crevices and folds. And while Vanessa was busy powdering me, Deborah tied a pink baby bonnet to my head.

They took me down from the table, and I staggered wearily past the display window, fanning my pussy and my ass. Clouds of billowy white powder were following me everywhere I went.

The door flew open: In walked the store manager and two other saleswomen whom I've bickered with in the past.

"Aw, isn't she adorable with the baby bonnet! Hee, hee!" laughed the girl. "OMG! Is that baby powder on her privates?"

"Yup! Ask her what her new name is!" sneered Deborah.

"Okay! Little girl, what's your name?"

I looked up at her with my lower lip pouting out.

"I'm... I'm Baby Boom-Boom!" I squeaked.

The laughter that followed was so fucking loud, the window outside was vibrating. I looked up at the signboard overhead. I had seen that sign a zillion times before; it was prominently placed so that all the pedestrians and cars could see it. Usually it promoted a new sale or promotion. But now it said, in bright neon lights: "Baby Boom-Boom's Nursery!"

Deborah held up a diaper.

"Does Baby Boom-Boom need a diaper?"

I felt like I was in an alternate reality. I was no longer the sexy, powerful wife of Carl. I was no longer the beautiful lady who struck fear in the hearts of lowly sales clerks. I was now Baby Boom-Boom - the flatchested, pathetic FREAK who was an object of ridicule - and whose naked body was free to be examined by anyone who wanted to watch.