All Comments on 'Housewife's Surprise'

by Aruri

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

That is amazing and how you leave it off is great. :) The only critique I could offer would be repetition in description of feeling. It needs to be like a rollercoaster. Climbing climbing and falling quicky....then climb again. Some of the verbage you use to describe is repetitive however the variety of poses distracts from that and keeps you engaged while attempting to visualize them. I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow, just wow. - SURPRISING It's hard for me to come up with words to describe this. I think I have found my secret relationship fantasy. Is this perfect or what? Intimate and seductive with a great balance of pleasure and pain. I imagined the whole time, it was the husband role playing as a lover, the blindfold adds to the experience. Imagining the husband as the lover gives that non-con rock your world sort of fantasy but at the same time adds to the allure of having a partner willing to go the extra mile. I enjoyed how open and willing she was and how the 'lover' embraced her sexual desire. I should note - the "Yes, sir" was an amazing extra touch, most definitely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Now THAT is some erotic literature.

Only critique is as someone else mentioned- the repetitive verbage.

Other than that, 10/10.

This got me off and as someone on antidepressants, that's a big feat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAruri@Aruri
Humbly, I'm just different from everyone, in that, all I think about is sex. And I mean that is the most serious way possible. My mind never stops racing, allowing me to excel when sex is involved.