Housewife's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned up and let him go berserk. He started pulling me into his thrusts, ramming me harder and faster. I let my body jiggle and jerk whichever way it wanted. My hands gripped the sheets as his dick made its way into my stomach. I never wanted to have someone's baby more than right then.

His dick was buried so deep; almost too deep. I didn't know how to scream. His intense power made my toes curl one minute into sex. I wasn't cumming yet, but it felt like I was. I felt his bulging veins and throbbing meat fill my pussy in new ways.

He slapped and squeezed my ass, howling at me as he did so. I slid my thighs open more, letting him thrust harder. My body rocked the entire bed frame; the legs pulled up the carpet. The headboard slammed against the wall, matching our pattern.

I leaned up and grabbed my tits. I pulled my nipples and moaned as loud as I could. My nipples felt like diamonds; there were so hard. The hot pain of pinching them wasn't enough to overcome the pleasure of his thick rod destroying my pussy. I felt hot cream wetting my grip, but it was his cream. My pussy gushed its own thick goo, making me slippery.

My body starting tightening; my eyes rolled into the back of my head. My thighs trembled, and my knees buckled under his strength. I fell forward and cried out as hard as I could. I flailed and jerked as my body started to cum.

I tightened and convulsed, begging for more. My toes curled harder and my hands pulled the sheets off the corners of the bed. I felt the blindfold sliding off my face, but my eyes couldn't stay open. Every inch of me ached and convulsed with ecstasy. My mind cleared and electrified all at the same time.

I felt every nerve and erogenous zone on my body spark and catch fire. My pussy unleashed a tsunami of orgasmic power. My hips bucked so hard; I felt his dick bend inside me. He groaned in pain and slammed me harder, as punishment. His heightened exuberance increased my orgasm.

My cervix rattled, sending breathtaking vibrations of joy up my spine and to every extremity. My legs gave out, and I nearly passed out. I felt my eyes open but couldn't see anything. My throat hurt from screaming so hard. He covered my mouth and nose to stop me from screaming.

My cries of bliss caused real tears of euphoria to fall down my face. He pulled me against his chest, caressing me while continuing to pummel my pussy. I moaned and jerked harder as he growled against my shoulder.

He exploded inside me. His orgasm was just as powerful as all of mine. I could tell he was involuntarily fucking me at that point. He moaned in my ear as his hips continued thrusting. He moved his hand from my mouth and wrapped his arms around my body. He held me for support, as his orgasm overtook him.

We moaned and whimpered as our orgasms overpowered us. As mine tantalized my exhausted body, his tortured him. With every thrust, his dick swelled and spewed a massive glob of jizz. His dick was buried too deep to pull out, and he had no control over himself. If I had an egg waiting to be fertilized, he would've drowned it. So much cum spewed out of him.

Our bodies jerked and convulsed together; his orgasm spurring mine while mine spurred his. Eventually, mine began to subside, allowing me the chance to enjoy his orgasm more. He continued cum-thrusting for another two minutes. Our juices filled my pussy like a balloon.

I reached down and felt how swollen I was. I felt his cock thrusting against my mound. I even felt a blast of cum; he was that forceful. As his orgasm subsided, he gave me ten hard thrusts.

"Yes, sir."

I assumed they were warning thrusts. I fixed my blindfold as he slapped me on my overfilled pussy. The hot cream inside sloshed around and nearly exploded out of my ass. With the blindfold once again covering my eyes, we took some time to enjoy my pregnant pussy.

After a while, he slowly stood us up, careful not to spill any of our love goop. Both our legs were weak, so we used each other for support. I licked my lips, asking for a kiss. His lips met mine and we continued sharing our love until an alarm went off.

He pulled out and our sex mixture cascaded to the floor. I moaned and wobbled as he released me and disappeared from my senses. I collapsed, rubbing my tender vulva as it soaked the bed and floor with our goo.

I pulled the blindfold off and looked down at my ravaged body. The sight of my reddened pussy gushing hot goo boggled my mind. I softly quivered while admiring my husband's latest accomplishment. I gently massaged my bruised vulva until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up just in time to clean up our mess before he got home. He walked in on me just as I finished making up our bed.

"Did you stay naked for me or is your lover hiding somewhere in the house?" he jokingly asked.

"You're my only lover. You know that." I seductively responded.

He made a strange face as I looked at him with fire in my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like you don't remember your little surprise visit."

"What are you talking about?"

To this day, I still don't know if he was joking or not. And to be honest, I don't even care. All I care about is him, or whoever, doing it again. Fortunately, every now and again, I get blindfolded and fucked into oblivion. What more can a housewife ask for?

12