Housewives Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

After the shoot, Julie and Alice reviewed the final video together. Julie looked at Alice, "I can smell your wet cunt. You seem dripping wet."

She smiled and nodded positively. Her hand reached under the blue gown and touched her soaking thongs.

"We got to get you laid quickly."

She was tender and juicing. She nodded again with excitement and anticipation.

After Julie left, she stripped naked and laid on the bed, caressing her tender clit gently, closing her eyes, and revisiting the image of Lisa in the threesome.

Soon she was moaning as she drenched the sheets with her orgasm.

First Assignment

Monday morning, Alice was excited about the previous evening activities. She thought to herself wonder who Anna has in mind for me.

She made her a coffee as she got ready for her work.

The Doorbell rang at 8:30 am. FedEx first delivery service presented with a package with HWC as a sender. No sooner the delivery man left, Alice snapped open the package.

The box contained a 4 Seasons Hotel room key -- 821, a blindfold, and instructions that said -- "Clothing Optional on entry to the room. Blindfold mandatory. Check in time 3:00 pm. Room booked for one night."

She was tempted to call Lisa and Anna, but refrained as she figured that the adventure was on.

She made it to the hotel by 3:00 pm and was in the room 821. There were flowers, wine & cheese, cream & honey, and a fruit basket to greet her. On the bed were the instructions:

•Shower and bathe

•Bathrobes on

•Cell Phone off

•Blind Fold on

•Be on the bed

She followed them and by 4:30, she was on the bed. Her naked body being covered by the white bath robes. There was a knock at the door. She reached for the blind fold and put it on. She felt the presence in the room.

She heard a soft voice asking, "This is consensual." Nervously she answered, "Yes."

He was near her. "You can stop me at any time. The blind fold has to stay though." She felt him undo her robe and expose her naked body.

"What is your name?" she asked.

"Jim", he responded.

His hands parted her thighs. She twitched on the bed. Her trimmed pubic hair moved as her cunt ached for more. Suddenly, she felt a warm breathe on her pussy and felt his tongue roll on her clit. She swooned, her hips raised with a sensual exclamation.

He pushed his tongue into her and slurped her juices. She was Cumming and could not contain herself. She poured out with a violent orgasm; screaming and grunting aloud. His mouth held onto her cunt as he received her rising cunt lips. The pink inner tissues were throbbing, trying to grab hold of his tongue.

"Wow!" she thought. It was just 10 minutes of his arrival and she squirted.

She felt his lips on her mouth. She could taste her pussy on his lips. She also could tell he was naked as she felt his body on hers. She felt his fingers on her cunt, her legs were stretched. He was in control. She lay there at his service.

Without warning, she felt his cock move quickly into her wet cunt. He moaned into her ears, "hmmmm." Her legs rose and circled his ass. His cock moved in, parting her inner pussy with ease. Her pussy held onto his throbbing cock as he began to pound her. She felt his hairy chest crushing her tender breasts.

His hands moved under her shoulders, holding her neck firmly and he kissed her passionately as he pried her cunt apart with his thick cock. She was moaning loud. She wanted to see her lover bad. Her cunt was ready to explode again. He could sense it.

"Hold on", he commanded, "wait for me".

His hands gripped her neck harder, he began to bang her cunt harder. His balls pressed her open pussy. She felt him jerk and he came in her. He cum was filling her up. She held on to him. Kissing him back, flicking her tongue over his. Her arms around his back, her fingers were digging into him.

She could feel his breathe on her neck as he fucked her like a rag doll. She wanted more. She wanted him to continue. He obliged. His erection did not subside. He was still hard in her. She held on waiting for him to move. He pressed his cock into her. Her D cups pressed against his hairy chest, her erect nipples were aroused and sensitive.

Blind fold on, she was blinded. She resisted the temptation to remove them to see him. He kissed her passionately. He gently tapped her, suggesting she release her tight hold on him. Her cunt loosened her grip on his cock, her legs and arms fell to the side. His hands slipped out from under her at the same time his cock slipped out.

She smiled and she sensed he was smiling too. His fingers caressed her cunt and he flipped her on her stomach. Her face dug into the pillow. She felt him part her legs and push her ass cheeks aside, as he positioned himself behind her.

The room echoed with their loud moans and grunts as he mounted her from behind, affecting a deep penetration. She bit into the pillow and her hands clutched the mattress as he pushed in with hard thrusts. His hands reached for her D cups and holding them firmly moved her as he made her his bitch.

Alice was sore and she was cumming again. He was too.

Her laugh was muffled by the pillow as she came. He heard her say, "I am exhausted and sore. I don't want you to stop."

She felt a warm tight squeeze of her breasts. His cock was erect as ever. He fell forward on her back. She felt the weight of his body on hers.

"I want to see those luscious dimples."

She turned her body to lie on her back. He placed his knees on either side of her stretched arms. His wet cock touched her lips as his ass caressed her nipples. She opened her mouth to suck him in.

"I see them. Oh Gosh! You are right, those dimples just appeared."

He continued to push in and pull out of her wet mouth. She obliged him with her pouting lips and sucking mouth. His thickness filled her mouth and she was trying hard to breathe through her nose. His musky cock smell excited her.

Jim was excited too. He pushed in hard and she gagged on his cock. He immediately withdrew and pulled out of her mouth.

Though his erection remained, he felt compelled to give her a break. He lay next to her and cuddled to giver naked body a warm hug.

Strangers, now a satisfied couple soon feel asleep.

Her blind fold was still on when she woke up. She was now alone in the room. She lazily lifted the blind folds. It was bright sunshine outside. She looked around. Her lover was gone.

She moved slowly to the shower. She saw herself in the mirror, her cunt was sore and red with the banging she took. His cum crusted on her thighs. She could not help but smile with her state. She had a time of her life.

She quickly washed up and enjoyed her warm shower again. She returned naked to the bed and saw a packet on the night stand with a note.

She looked into the packet and to her surprise there were fifty $100.00 bills in it. She looked into the note.

"That was awesome. Please don't feel insulted with the amount in the envelope. I did not have more in my wallet. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I look forward to seeing you again. May be the next time -- No Blind Folds."

Alice did not care for the money, but she appreciated the gesture.

"Well, back to reality."

She dressed up and walked out of the room to head back home.

(To be continued...)

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
12