All Comments on 'Houston's Story'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kwchancellorkwchancellorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I wrote this one in response to a request to tell Houston's story (from Boy's Avenue) because they felt sorry for Houston when he didn't end up with Red. Houston was only meant to be a red herring in that story. I based this on "first time" porn, and had to do some research on it. What interested me was that most of the straight guys (who were able to overcome the stigma of anal sex) enjoyed the experience. It doesn't change their sexual orientation, even if they seek out further experiences. I originally had a very different ending in mind that reflected that fact more accurately, but decided to go with a happily ever after scenario, because that was what was requested.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 6 years ago
Thanks

I asked for Houston's story in the boys avenue comments. Thanks for fulfilling my request!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.... Thanks!

Very Well Done!!!

I was not one of those that requested this story, but I enjoyed it very much! As I also enjoyed Boys Avenue! I loved the surprise (Straight?) Houston found that loosing his anal cherry did in fact become very pleasurable, even though it totally fucked with his head! He needed someone to rescue him from the streets, and himself, and offer him a chance at life, so yes I really enjoyed the happy ending! I hate labels... so not trying to define what these to share was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Man I really enjoyed that , a bit short tho . I knew those two would be more than an exchange of money.they even each other out 😊.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I love a happy ending. Awesome writing.

FosBoydFosBoydabout 2 years ago

Great Story. Everyone Gets what the need. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
249 Followers
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.