How a Sex Slave Began Ch. 02

Story Info
The woman is taken to a slave auction and sold.
1.7k words
87.1k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part one first, as this will be slightly confusing if you do not. Also, this entry is not nearly as exciting as my next one, so hang in there! Thank you for taking time to read this and my last entry.

*****

I shiver, my body tightly curled into a ball in the trunk of a black van. The three rapists are sitting in the front debating how much money that their sex slave company can get for me. My raven hair falls in strands down my face that is caked with jizz and tears.

"Get out." We stop abruptly and I look out the window. We're in front of a huge building with lights shining from the high set windows. Painted concrete walls stretch high above the car, the white and blue paint beginning to peel. The men came and got me out of the trunk. They had gotten dressed, but I was still completely revealed.

"This bitch is gonna make some hard cash. The auction isn't starting for 2 hours. We gotta get her in and ready." The trio pushes me to a back entrance and we walk into a huge green-room. I think the building is a theater. Naked women are everywhere, most crying and hogtied.

"Ah, a fine specimen." A good-looking man in a crisp suit approaches us. From how the three men back away, I figure he's the guy who runs this operation. I try and stay still as he runs his hand all over me, sucking my nipples ever so slightly. I give up. No more fighting. This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time anyways. Being owned, treated like shit by a man who doesn't care about me, just my body.

"Get her cleaned. I want her hair pin straight, black cuffs and collar. Black corset as well. Black netted thigh highs will do nicely." The man in the suit smiles coldly. A man next to him jots all of the things down on a pad, then grabs my by my waist.

I gasp in surprise when he tightens his grip, leading me fast through a maze of hallways. We walk into a steamy room full of women who do not look like slaves, but like workers, cleaning naked women. I am led to a shower stall and my hands are chained to the wall so I can't move. I stand on the drain, the man positioning me and turning on the shower.

A naked woman approaches me, a washcloth and soap bottle in hand. I am soaped down, feeling uncomfortable by the sexual contact with a woman. She might be lesbian, and I have nothing against that, but I am not one myself. She cleans my breasts and pussy thoroughly, fondling them. I am cleaned off and shampoo is massaged into my tangled hair. That is washed off as well, then the same thing is repeated with conditioner.

She unchains me and lead me with an iron grip to another room. When I am positioned in front of a mirror, the woman gets a black collar with a silver hook on it that I imagine is for a leash. My hands are secured together by a silver chain connecting two black leather cuffs. Black thigh highs that are tightly netted are pulled into my shaven legs. A black corset that my breasts hang over is secured super tightly, giving me the more of an hourglass figure. The woman ties it up the back like she's done it a million times.

She then leads me to a makeup room filled with bright lights, mirrors, and stylists. She sits me down on a swivel chair, calling over an African American woman with a straightener. The African American woman plugs in the straightener and expertly straightens my hair in a matter of minutes. I never knew that so much went into sex slave auctions. I thought that they just put a bunch of naked girls on stage and sold them.

The same woman takes out tons of makeup and brushes. She puts on foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, mascara, the usual. Then, she gets a deep wine colored lipstick and applies it on my slightly chapped lips. Next, she whips out an eyeliner pencil and makes a perfect winged eyeliner. I am super impressed, I look absolutely gorgeous, my perky breasts swaying slightly as I get up.

"Ok, darlin'. Time for the show. Follow me." The woman from before talks to me for the first time, a silver chain in her hand. She clips it onto the hook on the collar, gently tugging me along. I follow, my footsteps slapping on the concrete floor. I am led onto a stage that already has some women naked and prepared.

"Show starts in 1 minute. Get the last slave ready, Angie." A man addresses the woman holding my collar, who nods. I am pulled roughly onto a platform, where my feet are chained down and a black ball gag shoved and secured in my mouth. The woman seems happy with her work and pinches both of my nipples, hard, making me wince and also making the dark peaks hard and pointed. She smacks my pussy, resulting in it getting slightly wet. She smirks, then walks away, her wide hips swaying.

"Gentlemen! We know that you have been waiting a long time for this! We recently brought in a beautiful slut that is properly penetrated and will serve all of your needs. Open the curtain, please." A mans loud voice, obviously over a microphone, booms out, and the curtains that hide the 6 women on stage, including me, is raised. A sea of men are before me, all staring hungrily up at us. They catcall, miming fucking someone to make others laugh. It's quite sick.

"We'll start with the new one." The man with the mic moves from his podium and approaches me. Men begin to catcall more, screaming out numbers. None of this is under control, but the man announcing is not fazed. He squeezes my breasts and slaps my pussy, making the men wild.

"One hundred million for it!" A voice tells out, above the rest, calm and collected. I look out and see that it belongs to a well groomed black man in a suit. All voices stop, all eyes turn to the man. He walks up to the stage, taking a check out of his pocket. He hands it to the man and smiles at me, a cruel light in his eyes. "I believe that this object is now in my possession."

"Erm...yes." The man with the mic stutters, he was not expecting this high of a bid. The man calmly unchains me and takes my leash in his hand. When I don't move, because of shock, he slaps my face so hard that I feel the metalic taste of blood in my mouth. I open my mouth wide in shock, but quickly close it and follow the man off of the stage and out the front doors of the building. My new master leads me to a limo parked on the curb and gets in, pulling e after him. The car drives so smoothly that it seems as if it is not moving at all. We pull down the street and get onto the highway.

"Suck me off, Fucker." The man demands, his eyes flashing angrily at me. He said Fucker like a name. This is confusing to me.

"Um...Sir? My name is Tara." I say, and he raises his hand to smack me. The blow lands on my breast, making it burn and leaving a mark.

"No, you're name is Fucker. Now, suck me off, or do you want me to make this night worse than it will already be for you?" He demands, and I shake my head, fear filling me. He takes off my black ball gag, throwing it aside. I pull down his pants to his mid-shin, and his already rock hard dick springs out. I stare at it in wonder. Can you get plastic surgery for a penis? Because, if you can, this man did.

It looks about 13 inches long and is nearly as thick as my wrist. I place my lips on the tip, not wanting to choke myself. He fixes my fear by slamming his hands onto my head. His cock is soon buried balls deep in my mouth and throat. I scream, gagging and pounding on his legs, trying to alert him. My vision is going red. I can't stop him. I start to fade to black, when he lets go.

"Weak little bitch!" He screams producing a leather whip from a bag in the car. He whips my frail body all over, making me scream and scream and scream. My breasts are soon covered in red marks, my thigh highs and corset ripped off. I curl up and cry, thinking about what a mistake I made by submitting in the first place.

We finally pull up to a huge wood and stone mansion, with black tinted windows. My face is streaked with tears and I let myself be forcefully led into the house. I barely notice anything for the pain, just that the house is ridiculously huge. I am taken into what I guess is the master bedroom, with a roaring fire and huge four-poster bed.

"Get up on the bed, on your back, legs spread. I have to talk with someone, but then, I will come back. And don't think about escaping. I have heavily armed guards waiting to shoot yu if yu do anything but get on the bed. I will be right back." My master walks out and I obey, getting in the position. I wait for maybe ten minutes, my mind blank. When Master gets back, he squeezes my breasts painfully and sits down on the bed beside me.

"You went through a lot today. Rape, auction, a new life, a master. It is already 2 in the morning, so I will allow you to sleep. However, tomorrow is going to be torture on your body, and I will wake you at 7:00. Get some sleep, pet." Master strokes my arm lightly as I curl up at the foot of the bed and fall asleep.

To Be Continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How is it possible

Why do all men in this have horse size dicks. I would understand it if they had a couple of inches more then the average male but 13 inches is insane. Please make the dick size more realistic.

Starrunner1001Starrunner1001almost 9 years agoAuthor
Ok, fine

I will continue this story, this time with more detail. People who are hating on it, please stop. I'm doing my best, and if you don't like my writing, go to someone else's. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You have to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh why not..continue please

I love it..made me all juicy and wet..I pinch my tits several time.. I keep squirming my pussy...love it

Your fan in Asia

ChevonnChevonnabout 9 years ago
good idea but

I think the story is pretty good. However it has the same error I see over and over and over. Women who are being raped at knife point don't find themselves enjoying it and orgasm. That can eventually work into story a line after they come to be able to internalize they have had their life changed for ever and accept their new life. That does not happen over night and not at knife point. Maybe I should wright my own story and tell it the way it really is.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories