All Comments on 'How a Sex Slave Began Ch. 02'

by Starrunner1001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I think your problem is that your rushing through the story with minimal detail, try and slow it down a bit and and try to use more detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
....

How can she speak while she has a ball gag in her mouth?

Starrunner1001Starrunner1001about 9 years agoAuthor
Done with this

I will not be continuing this story as people do not seem to like it. I am going to be working on a new one and posting that. It will also be about sex slavery, but this one is different, and a lot slower and has more detail! I will post it in roughly 4 days, so please, keep your eyes peeled for that!

ChevonnChevonnabout 9 years ago
good idea but

I think the story is pretty good. However it has the same error I see over and over and over. Women who are being raped at knife point don't find themselves enjoying it and orgasm. That can eventually work into story a line after they come to be able to internalize they have had their life changed for ever and accept their new life. That does not happen over night and not at knife point. Maybe I should wright my own story and tell it the way it really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh why not..continue please

I love it..made me all juicy and wet..I pinch my tits several time.. I keep squirming my pussy...love it

Your fan in Asia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You have to continue!

Starrunner1001Starrunner1001almost 9 years agoAuthor
Ok, fine

I will continue this story, this time with more detail. People who are hating on it, please stop. I'm doing my best, and if you don't like my writing, go to someone else's. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How is it possible

Why do all men in this have horse size dicks. I would understand it if they had a couple of inches more then the average male but 13 inches is insane. Please make the dick size more realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous