All Comments on 'How a Sex Slave Began Ch. 03'

by Starrunner1001

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
14" long and impossibly wide? If you had any idea of female physiology

You would know that it would damage her insides without proper preparation. And if the baby is going to be a Soave, why wait until she is 18? Why not impose slavery on it from birth?

After all, the law doesn't seem to apply to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like the way you write

I enjoyed your story...more the way it sounds...your writing style. 4 * because I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Badly written

So it's hard to know if it's any good. As is - it isn't erotic or entertaining.

grrlslavegrrlslavealmost 9 years ago
I don't get it

Your writing style is good, but I don't get it. What happens to the boys? What's the point in making more and more breeding slaves. The big picture is missing here for me as well as a few details (i.e. Boys).

Starrunner1001Starrunner1001almost 9 years agoAuthor
To: Grrlslave and Whackdoodle

Grrlslave: The boys are raised by the staff of the mansion and grow up to help in any way that they can, with breeding, medical needs, cooking, etc.

Whackdoodle: I cannot write about underaged sex on Literotica, it won't let you publish it. And, yes, I do know a lot about female physiology, (being a woman myself) but this is a fiction story, so I can write about any god damn thing I want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She can write what she wants.

It's her goddamn thing she wants its her story so all you fuckers just fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Turned me on

Was great ....you should write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I need more please

More this is amazing, I need more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This is so great. Please continue. I love this story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To be continued?

PLEASE DO! A new chapter please. The beginnings are fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please....

Don't write any more of this complete crap. The other reviewers have clearly never read a better story. (This is not one of them!!!) Not to be blunt or anything, but this story and the other ones you have written, makes me wonder if a four-year-old really wrote this.

EVERYONE, AVOID THIS STORY AT ALL COSTS, IT'S COMPLETE S**t!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous