How Annette Turned Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Jon, clean up my asshole. Worship it. You are a good man for getting my asshole ready for my lovers. That's it. Show me how much you want me to fuck other guys. Get me all clean for them."

I was only partially listening because I cared more about how turned on she was. She then told me to lie on my back so she could use my tongue. She sat on my face and ground her pussy and ass I my face. I tasted both and they were both salty and wet. From this position she bent down and started to suck and stroke my cock with her hand and mouth. She started to cum and continued with the dirty talk as I licked her clit. "Oh yes, clean up after my lovers. Be a good little servant and get me all clean!"

I could have cum from the dirty talk and the stroking of my cock, but I held out. She climbed off of me and smiled, got up on her knees at the end of the bed and said, "That's a good boy. Now come over here for your reward. Stick it in my ass and show me what kind of a man you are."

I stuck the head of my penis in her butthole and applied a little pressure. While it gave way a little like others I had fucked, obviously she had had more than just a skinny vibrator up there. I allowed her to push back into me until she was stretched out and comfortable. She pushed back almost as hard as if I did it myself. In short order there was a rhythm going and I started to fuck her ass.

"Oh, you like that do you? Show me how much." She continued with the dirty talk, "Use that cock of yours and stretch out my ass for my boyfriends. Show me how much you enjoyed watching me the other night - serving me the other night!"

I know the dirty talk was for her because the sheer pleasure of that tight ring followed by emptiness was enough to get me over the edge quick. It only took a little longer because of the awkward position I was in. Eventually, though, I gave some violent hard strokes and buried a load deep into her ass. I pulled out rather quickly and a load of my jizz ran out as well. She must have felt it because she reached between her legs and rubbed it into her pussy. She then continued to masturbate her pussy and dirty talk while I watched her.

Feeling dirty from the sweat and sex, I got into the shower and started to clean up. She soon followed and began making out with me in the shower. She grabbed some soap and started to clean my dick, stroking it to an erection in the process. I think she just loved the power of knowing she could do that so soon after I came. She didn't finish me, however, instead, she propositioned me.

"I hope you enjoyed that. It was my way of showing you how much I loved the other night. If you want me some more, you need to find TWO guys to bang me on Sunday night. I haven't had a threesome in a while and I want you to watch me do it. Be here at 8:00 or don't come at all."

Annette then got out of the shower, dressed and was out the door before I even got out of the shower. I'll admit it, I took my time - thinking about what she wanted. She wanted me to get two guys to bang her and I already knew that Bill wasn't game. It was a Labor Day weekend, so a lot of people had left the base on a 3-day pass. How was I going to find 2 guys on base to bang her? Did I even want to watch that? As I said, when I did get out of the shower, she was gone. I locked up and headed on my way.

It had been a long week and quite frankly I was tired. I didn't give the situation another thought until the next morning. The Royals were on the west coast so I watched the game and dozed off that night. The next morning my body clock had me up at 5 am again. I went for a short run on base and headed to the base gym. I knew there wouldn't be many people around due to the holiday weekend and I also didn't want to run into Annette at my regular gym. I was kind of doing my own thing when I heard some grunting and groaning from the weight room. There were two guys going at it like they were training for football season or something; a lot of loud talk and yelling in a quiet gym. If they weren't in the army I would think they were on 'roids. They had really decent sculpted bodies and while they didn't look like body builders, they did look like they could bench press a house.

The drawback I saw was that they were braggarts, loud and obnoxious. If I hooked them up with something like this, not only would they boast about it, they may even belittle me. The good news is that I didn't know them in the least. If I were lucky, I would never run into them again. I thought Annette might find them attractive but I hoped that maybe their arrogance would turn her off. One thing I knew for certain was that I didn't want them going to her place. So, I booked a room at a hotel near the base and texted Annette. She actually thought it was a good idea if she came after we arrived.

When I spoke with them, I made no indication that I had any real interest in Annette. I basically said that she was a chick I knew who liked to do group stuff. It didn't take them long to indicate that they would bang her though each said that they would be more than enough man for her. They even high-fived each other. I told them to meet me in the hotel bar at 7:00 and we would grab a couple of drinks.

When I got to the hotel, they were already a couple of beers and shots in. Being in their early 20s they were also already a bit loud and obnoxious. We didn't talk all that much and I was glad the alcohol dulled the sense of embarrassment I had with the whole encounter. In fact, I probably had more than I would normally drink, but I was about to watch a woman I had feelings for get double-teamed by a couple of assholes. I wanted to make her happy, but I needed the drinks.

The guys were anxious so we got up to the room a bit early. Annette answered the door in a robe and scolded us a bit for being early. I had rented a suite - just in case - and she had the guys wait in the sitting room while she escorted me to the bedroom. She had drinks for them in the sitting room and the Sunday Night game of the week was on ESPN. There was a master bathroom off of the bedroom.

She removed the robe and was completely naked. She came over to where I was sitting and when I went to touch her she backed away. "Your job is not to get off on me. In fact, you are not going to get off on me at all. You did a good job of selecting those nice young boys, but now I need you to make sure I am ready. You need to dress me and you need to lubricate me so that when they come in we can get right at it."

Annette had thigh highs laid out and I put them on her. I let my hand slide further up her leg, but she smacked it away. I hooked up garters to the chemise that we put on her. We also tied her hair back. She was wearing no panties. She got on the bed on all fours and said, "Now I need you to lubricate me. Come here and get my pussy and ass ready." I came over and started to lick her pussy. She scolded me every time I tried to play with her clit or stick a finger in her pussy. "Tongue only," she said. "Your job is to clean."

When she got into it she started her dirty talk again. "There you go Jon, get my ass ready to be fucked. You know you want to watch me fuck those guys. Make sure I am good and clean." The dirty talk was arousing as hell and I wanted to hop on, but she stopped me. "No, you are to watch only."

I'll admit, I was both turned on and annoyed. I loved the dirty talk and I loved watching her really get into it. I was not looking forward to what was going to happen next, however. I was going to sit there with blue balls and she was going to get off with two jerks. I reminded myself of how good the sex had gotten and headed out when she told me.

At last I went to get the guys. She lay on her back and waited. When they came in, they couldn't have written the script more like a porno. I took a seat and they moved in like they were the greatest studs on the planet. Right from the get-go, she humiliated me, though. She gestured towards me and said, "This guy can't do me the way I want. I want you guys to show him how to take care of a lady. Turn me into your little slut."

The larger of the guys undid his fly and walked over to her head. He pulled her towards him and stuck his dick in her mouth by grabbing the back of her head. She didn't fight it at all and he forced his dick in there. Neither guy had a larger cock than me, but that didn't stop her from making those passionate sounds again. She gave the large guy a sloppy BJ, licking his balls and deep-throating his cock.

The second guy was a little more timid, but he jumped in by licking her pussy while she ate his cock. It didn't take her long to orgasm from all of the attention. When she came he felt more confident about himself and lifted her legs and plowed his uncovered cock into her pussy. She groaned with pleasure, but the first guy grabbed her head again and said, "Suck it you slut. Show me what a good cocksucker you are."

I was impressed by the staying power of both of them as they both seemed to pump deep while at the same time not getting anywhere close to cumming. Eventually the second guy said "Let's switch." And he moved to her face while the other moved to her pussy. The smaller guy then grabbed her head and said, "suck your pussy off of my cock," and she started to deep-throat him like she did the first.

Not to be out done, the second one lifted her legs over his shoulders and really pounded his cock into her. I couldn't tell if she was screaming from pleasure or from the way she was being turned into a pretzel, but she didn't stop them. The larger guy just kept pumping her deep and said, "Take it like a good little slut."

The smaller guy realized that Annette was open to a lot and decided that licking his cock and balls was not enough. He lifted up his testicles and shoved his ass into Annette's face. When she proceeded to lick his ass he said, "Oh you are a nasty little bitch, aren't you. I can't believe Jon was keeping you all to himself."

This was the first mention of me since they started and the larger guy looked over at me with a look of superiority as I watched these two guys use Annette to her encouragement. "Hey Chuck," said the larger guy. "How about we turn this bitch over and see what she can do?"

The larger guy lifted Annette up while Chuck lay on the bed. Annette mounted him so that she could go deep. The larger guy had other ideas, however. He pushed Annette down on top of Chuck and gave no hesitation to shoving his dick up her ass. The forceful thrust was even more than Annette could handle and she gave out a scream of pain. This encouraged Chuck some more and he said, "First time you've had a cock in your ass, bitch? Well, I am going to make your ass burn with pain." You could see that he was all in it for his own pleasure and started to thrust deeper and deeper in her ass.

Chuck cheered him on from down below yelling, "Yeah, rip her ass apart, Nick. Show this bitch who she is fucking." Eventually the pain subsided and Annette started gaining enjoyment about being DPed. She started to orgasm again in with a strange guttural scream. When they realized they brought her over the top, they actually double high-fived each other.

Chuck then said he wanted a turn on her ass and Nick flipped her over again, pulling his own cock out of her sphincter. As Chuck when to mount her, Nick went by her mouth and said, "Clean my cock you bitch. Suck all of your ass juices off of my cock!" Annette didn't even hesitate. She started to run her tongue up and down his cock before letting him thrust it into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Chuck slid his cock in her loosened up ass and started to bang away at her. Feeling his own level of kink, he started to alternate between her ass and her pussy. Finally he started to thrust with regularity in her ass and I could tell that he was beginning to cum. He hopped up, grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock in her throat. As he erupted, Annette started to gag, but he held on tight and said, "Swallow it all down you bitch." She didn't miss a beat and swallowed it all with a smile.

Nick, however, went back to her ass and pussy and was doing the same thing Chuck was doing. He had another idea in mind and decided he was going to get off humiliating me. "I am going to shoot a big load in this pussy of yours, you slut. That way when Jon here goes down on you, he can taste my wad."

Annette, having her mouth free for the first time got back into the dirty talk. "That's it, Nick, fill my pussy up. Make Jon take sloppy seconds. Pound my pussy like a real man. Show me those huge muscles of yours as you make me your cunt." The dirty talk was all Nick needed and he pounded away at her with full force. When he was done he pulled his cock and made her clean up his cock, too. He rubbed his wet cock all over her face.

I was horny as hell, and while I was not masturbating, I was rubbing my cock in my pants while all of this was going on. Nick got up and said, "Time for you to take your sloppy seconds you little wus!"

Annette played along, too and followed with, "Come on over here and fuck my stretched out pussy. Feel the cum of a REAL man. Kiss me and taste it." I dropped my pants and mounted her. She was more loosened up and stretched out than I had ever seen her. When I slid in I hardly felt anything at all. It felt good, but there was no grip on my cock. She said to the boys, "You stretched me out so much that I can't even feel his pathetic little cock at all."

The humiliation wasn't helping, but she continued, "Come on you pathetic piece of shit. Fuck another man's pussy. Give me another load in my cunt."

I wasn't about to let her get away with that. The anger made me fuck her harder and Nick and Chuck started to cheer me on. "That's it, Jon. Use the bitch. Blow another load in her."

I lifted her legs and pounded her until I was ready, but I wasn't about to let her win out. She was so stretched out that I knew I could do it. At the last second I lifted her higher and stuck my cock in her ass. I know it was sore from earlier and her face told me so. That didn't stop me and I buried my cock with full thrusts until I came. I too wanted to use her so I took my cock out of her ass and stuck it in her mouth. I don't think she was happy, but I didn't care.

When she was done, Annette said, "Well boys. It seems a pathetic little fuck CAN be taught a lesson. Good job."

The guys went into the other room, dressed and left. I was about to do the same when Annette said, "Where do you think you are going?"

"I thought we were done? I thought you dismissed us?" I stammered.

"Don't think I am going to let you get away with that little stunt you just pulled. I wanted another load in my cunt. You WILL make this up to me. Now, get down her and give me another orgasm with your mouth."

I was very hesitant. I did not like the idea of sticking my mouth where another guy had just cum. I wasn't gay. I went in, however, figuring that if I gave her clit attention, I wouldn't taste where he buried his cum.

As I went in, she would have none of that. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to make me pay. She wanted me to be her bitch. She grabbed my head and forced my tongue into her vagina. She ground her pussy with my face and she talked nasty. "That's right! Taste his cum. Clean his cum out of my twat." It worked for her and she went over the edge again. I ran to the bathroom and washed my face.

When I returned, she laughed and said, "Now you know what it is like for a woman who doesn't like to swallow and a guy cums in her mouth."

I gave a shy little grin. She followed up, "On Friday I want a full out gang bang, you understand? I want several guys to cum in my pussy. Those two were fine, but I want someone else. IF you can do that, I will let you cum again, but only if I get at least 3 or 4 guys. Now, make it happen." She dismissed me so I grabbed my cloths and left the room, but not before I gave her a "yes ma'am." God, what I a loser I had become.

It was a long drive back to the base. Getting on base was as quick as ever with everyone gone. Normally there would be a lineup of cars on Sunday night, but not this Sunday. I would love to say that I said to myself, "Fuck that bitch!" and never called her again. That is not the case. Something inside me needed to please this lady, needed to be with her. Let's face it; she was pretty much the whole picture. Good career, hot body, insatiable. I was willing to share her only if it meant coming back to me.

So, I spent the night figuring out the logistics of the situation. How was I going to get several guys to her place? I couldn't grab guys from my unit, I didn't want to be the laughingstock of the base and I commanded respect from a lot of my peers and subordinates. I was good at what I did and great for the MP Corps.

Fortunately, I came up with an idea, and Labor Day was the perfect day to do it. I had played Division III Football in college many years earlier and I knew that Westminster College was nearby. One of the coaches was an old friend of mine from my playing days. Usually the DIII schools would have a scrimmage on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend, but would be back for practice on Monday. I would stop by the campus and see what was up.

I hung around practice and got to know some of the guys. Not in a friendly sort of way, but in a coaching sort of way. We even went to the dining hall together and started to talk about women. I had a group of 3 guys, but they seemed to have a following on the team. Somehow I broke the ice about this "older woman" who was a MILF. I guess you could say older as she was in her late 20s and these guys were 19 - 21. Anyway, they all seemed very interested, so I texted Annette and told her I booked a hotel in Jefferson City.

I didn't talk to Annette all week. I also didn't go to the gym or take care of myself. I figured, if I was going to do this I was going to be horny as hell. When Friday came around I made arrangements for her to pick up a key at 7:00 to get ready and had the guys meet me in the hotel lobby. Some weren't old enough to drink so I didn't even broach the subject of the bar. I knew they had 11:00 curfew and I also knew that they had a game the next day. Still, when I played ball it was always good luck to get laid the night before the game.

I still remember the guys pulling in. Six of them were piled into an Oldsmobile. One was the Quarterback, Brad. He was one of the 3 guys I ate with. He was there with Jeff and Bo, a running back and a linebacker respectively. All three were well built and attractive. There were also two larger guys who were introduced to me as Shaun and Leroy. They looked like linemen and were nice enough. This was Division III, so none of them were the fat guys you picture as a lineman. Leroy was 6 - 4 or 5 and weighed 270 at least, but he was built. A southern boy who probably could have played Division I ball, but my guess is he wasn't very quick. Shaun was the only black guy in the bunch. A little shorter than Leroy, he was also less stocky. Finally there was Eric, who I guessed was a placekicker or something based on his size. They were all in ties as they came from the pregame meal. All looked nervous, but horny.

I took them upstairs to the room. It was not a suite this time, but was a nice huge room with a couch and a king sized bed. I knocked and Annette answered in a robe. I waited until 8 pm on the nose before I knocked. I could tell by the look on her face that she was pleased with the number of guys. In fact, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered "good job."

Annette guided them in with a smile on her face. She looked like a little kid at Christmastime looking at a room full of presents. Leroy and Shaun took seats on the couch and the rest of them formed a semi-circle around her. While keeping the robe on she said, "I assume you all know why we are here. I just want to make sure that you are all comfortable doing this. I don't want any of you getting all gun-shy on me." The guys sized each other up, but they nodded back to her with an affirmative. I was actually glad I got these guys, not the big-ego roiders from earlier.