How Annette Turned Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette then untied her robe and let it drop. She was wearing a red and black corset with thigh highs, garters and high heeled shoes. The 4 guys standing took it as a cue and started to undress themselves. The one that had his pants down first was rewarded as she kneeled down in front of him and said, "My first catch of the day." She started to suck on him and rub beneath his balls. He closed his eyes, either from enjoyment or because he didn't want the other guys watching him. I thought he was going to blow his load right there, but he held off. Just then Jeff got next to him and Annette started to suck and stroke him while keeping her free hand on the first guy. Bo and Eric came up behind her and soon she was alternating all four of them and finding that she was always leaving someone hanging.

She stopped long enough to say, "I think you will enjoy yourselves more if I get on the bed and you have your way with me. She crawled on the bed and the guys practically raced over there. The kicker lay on the bed and she crawled up to him and started to suck him. Meanwhile the QB grabbed her hips and started to rub his cock in her pussy.

One of the other guys said, "Well, you are the starting QB, I guess you should get dibbs."

She lifted her head up from Fred and said, "A football team, hunh? Had I known I would have worn a cheerleader outfit."

The QB said, "What you have on is just fine," as he slid his cock deeper into her pussy. The other two guys climbed on the bed and she tried to give them hand jobs, but it was tough to keep her balance. Fortunately the kicker had a smaller dick or she may have gagged the many times her weight shifted her forward.

I would have expected the QB to hold out the longest, figuring he scored with a lot of chicks, but in mere minutes he said, "Oh God, I'm going to cum!"

Annette lifted herself onto all fours and said, "Give it to me. Show me how hot I am." Brad didn't last very long, but he kept pumping away as he unloaded in her.

As he backed away, Bo came over and took his place. He didn't even hesitate to stick his cock in her sticky box. Being 21, I imagine he was hornier than I was, even though I basically watched from the front door. Annette resumed sucking on Fred who was enjoying the look of her hot face on his cock. I imagine the lack of consistent attention kept him from cumming, but he was enjoying himself anyway. While Bo fucked Annette, he started to rub her anus with his thumb - lubricating it while putting slight pressure there. Annette pulled away from Fred again and said, "Don't be shy, if you want to do it, do it. Just be gentle about it." Bo took the cue and started to ass fuck her with his thumb while he pumped away. He was clearly building, but something showed he wanted to hold off.

Bo leaned over her and said, "My girlfriend never lets me do her ass, can I stick it in there?" She didn't even lift her head off of Fred as she didn't want to neglect him anymore. Just as Bo slid his cock in her ass, Fred unloaded in her mouth with such quantity that she almost gagged. She stayed true to form, licking up the residual while Bo pounded away. She stopped him mid way and said, "This is all fine and all, but I need something in my pussy. Get over here," she said, looking at Jeff. Jeff lay on the bed and Annette mounted him. This was the third guy to stick his dick in her pussy and she loved it. She bent over Jeff, who had the biggest dick of the group and kissed him deeply. She was just telling him how good his dick felt in her when Bo slid his cock back in her ass. Before long it was her time to cum and she went into what can only be described as an epileptic fit. Now, the guys from the week before would have been acting like assholes, but these guys were true gentlemen and clearly got off watching her cum. In fact, each of them came rather quickly in the aftermath of her orgasm.

When Bo dismounted her he was not only polite, but thankful, "I have always wanted to do that."

She was already a bit tired, but she rolled over on her back, looked at the two linemen still sitting there and asked, "Are you guys going to join in on the fun?" They didn't need any more persuading. They got up, removed their cloths and stood alongside of her. Being taller guys, they were also more endowed, with Leroy even larger than his black friend Shaun. She looked up at Shaun and said, "You know, I have never had a black guy before, how would you like to be my first?"

Shaun was more than happy to oblige and lifted her legs up in the air. As he slid his cock into her wide open pussy, she began to suck on Leroy. I don't think Shaun was getting any deeper than some other guys, but she was clearly getting into it and started her dirty talk again. "Yes, give me that black load! Shoot your load in me." Shaun must not have gotten any in a while because he didn't last too much longer and had one hell of an orgasm. Almost simultaneously, Leroy shot a load all over her face because she had pulled of his cock as she was having yet another orgasm.

Annette was clearly a mess, but she was not done yet. Brad, the QB, was the first to step up and say, "You didn't tell me I could fuck your ass!" He lifted up her legs and started to pound her in her ass. Because he had cum less than 30 minutes earlier, it took him awhile and I could tell that Annette was getting sore. Eventually he let out a grunt and finished in side of her with a big smile.

Annette then looked at Bo and said, "I gave you what you wanted...can you give me another big load in my pussy?"

"Yes ma'am," was his quick reply and he came over to her. He was having trouble getting it up so she went over to him and sucked him from his flaccid state to another erection. As she was on her knees doing that, you could see some jizz run down her legs. When Bo was at full mast she said, "Now show me you know how to please a woman, too." She lay on her back again and he came over and started to fuck her. He kissed her breasts and she enjoyed it and encouraged him. I think he did that because she still had Leroy's cum all over her face. Like Bo, he lasted longer, but it only made her enjoy it more and start up with the dirty talk.

"Oh god you have the best cock of all your friends! Please cum in my pussy! Please give me another load!" It took a little longer, but Bo went over the top again with a scream that showed he was just as pleased with himself. She had grabbed his ass while he was cumming and held him in her and smiled at him. I think he would have kissed her, but she was quite messy.

He climbed off and she started to play with herself. When it was apparent that none of the guys was going to be ready anytime soon, she looked over at me standing in the corner and said, "I guess it is your turn, Jon, come over here and lay on the bed. " I stripped down and lied down; wondering what was going to happen next. The guys didn't say anything, but they were all watching fairly intently. Annette then sat up, bent over at the waist and started to give me a blow job. I didn't need any encouragement to get it up; clearly I was turned on at the sight of her. She really started to get into it and deep throat me. It was then that she caught me by surprise. Under normal circumstances this would have been a great surprise, here, it wasn't. In one swift motion she threw her leg over me and buried her pussy in my face - 69 style. She was still quite wet and open and she ground her pussy in my mouth and face while continuing to go down on me.

I was caught in that weird place. I was having immense pleasure from having her give me head, but at the same time I knew that the cum of three or four guys was leaking all over my face and in my mouth. Not able to fight it I started to lick her whole cunt. She paused for only a second to say, "That's it, Jon, right there. You know how to lick my clit." I could feel her body tense up and I was getting close myself. Just as I could tell I was going to cum, she ground her clit into me like crazy. As I shot a load in her mouth, I felt the jizz of these guys shoot all over my face as her pussy clenched up with her orgasm. I knew I was a complete mess, but she held her pussy there as she continued to drain every ounce of cum out of my balls.

When she finally did roll off of me I was having trouble opening my eyes from the sting of the jizz as it got in them. What I could see were five guys, mouth agape, staring at me. I got up and went to the bathroom where I washed up. I took a while because I was not going to come out of there with anything on me. When I came out, the guys were gone and she was wiping her face off with a towel. She came over to me with the biggest smile I had ever seen and planted a huge kiss on me. As she pulled away she whispered, "Thank you" in a very soft voice. I honestly considered staying the night, but the sheets were a mess and I wanted to get away for a bit.

I got dressed as she basked in the glow of the experience. I am not sure, but I think she was even playing with herself some more. As I headed out the door, close to eleven, she said, "I am out of town until late Monday, but I will see you in the gym on Tuesday, right?" I gave her a coy smile and nodded - kissing her one more time.

The next two days I spent a lot of time thinking about that night. I even went to the Westminster College football game. They crushed their opponent and I am pretty sure that all 6 of the guys had great games. If anything, they had more bounce in their step. By Monday night I was feeling the urge to see Annette again and planned my day around getting to the gym Tuesday night.

Unfortunately, that Tuesday morning something tragic happened and our worlds were shaken quite a bit. The base was put on high alert for several days and the text messages from Annette had totally different tone. A few weeks later I received orders that we were going to war. To her credit, Annette gave me one heck of a goodbye present. She brought another young lady to my place and gave me an experience "to think about while I am alone overseas."

Though we maintained some contact, I never went back to Missouri and I heard somewhere that she got married and moved up to Minnesota. It wasn't until the late 2000s that I heard the term cuckhold and actually put it together. I have never had another relationship like that with any girl I dated, though at times I've hoped that girls would at least talk dirty like Annette. In the end, she is just part of the highlight reel and hopefully I am to her as well.