How Can I Persuade You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged. "I care about most people. Didn't like you being together and I'm glad you're not anymore. You seem like a nice lady but you weren't right for my Dad."

I laughed at her honesty. "Why so?"

She put her hands on her hips. "Because you're fucking hot and it made me jealous, that's why. You got any breath freshener?"

I looked at her in astonishment, barely able to comprehend what she just said. I pointed to my bag on the coffee table. "Yeah, in there. Why?"

Her eyes burned into mine. "Use it to lose your cigarette breath then come into my room and I'll show you how fucking hot I think you are."

I was used to strange things happening in my life, but this utterly floored me. "Aspen, what the fuck? You want to go to bed with me?"

"Uh-huh. Since the moment I first saw you."

"But... but... I'm your step-mom!"

She wrinkled her nose. "My step-mom? Hardly. Far as I'm concerned your just another in a long list of Leon Ventura dalliances. I know you're into women, so c'mon - the step-mom thing doesn't bother me."

I was utterly incredulous. "Well it bothers me, Aspen. For another six days until the divorce comes through officially, you are my step-daughter and I am not going to sleep with you."

She turned towards the door. "Ok, I'll wait then." She ticked off on her fingers. "Tuesday today. Let's make it next Wednesday, just to be sure. No smoking beforehand or the deal's off."

I was left open-mouthed. "Aspen, there is no deal here!"

"Would you if you had just seen me in a bar?"

I swallowed and nodded. She had been so honest, I felt I should be too. My voice sounded small. "Yes, Aspen. In a heartbeat."

"Ok, I'm a patient and persistent girl. Next Wednesday we'll have this conversation again. Goodnight, Mallory."

I stared at the closed door for a very long time then wrestled with my conscience over her all week as I threw myself into a headlong rush of partying with my friends and getting fucked in all holes.

When Aspen walked through the door the following Wednesday, she didn't have to say a word. I merely held out a hand and led her into the bedroom.

I was so glad I did.

I thought it would be a one-off thing - her getting it out of her system, but when I returned to the Cove, she called me a few weeks later and said she was coming up to spend some time in her Dad's holiday home. There were no worries - he was off in California with his new squeeze. Did I want to hang out?

I was so thrilled she wanted to spend time with me. Any time I wasn't working, I spent with her and at first, Taylor was a little horrified. Then she joined us one night and as with everyone who's life was touched by tiny, blue-haired Aspen Ventura, she fell under her spell.

Taylor has a thing for nicknames, hence me being called 'VW'. It was she that first called Aspen 'PinkyBlue' when she lapped at the girl's insanely cute pussy and ran her fingers down her blue Brazilian. Aspen liked it and it stuck. Two nights later, Aspen told me of her big ambition and the name was perfect for what she intended to do.

That night, PinkyBlue00 the webcam girl was born.

We lay together in a jumbled mass of sheets and intertwined limbs, her scent still strong in my nostrils, my mouth still wet with her juices. We had previously spoken at length about my time with her father and my choice of career and she was cool with both, but she had not as yet opened up about herself. As we were so mellow on sex and wine, I thought it was time to broach the subject and quizzed her on her nomadic lifestyle.

"Oh, I just get bored in one place. Got some friends in Providence when I go stay with Mom, so we hang out a lot. Same in Boston at Dad's." She nudged me in the ribs. "And now hopefully up here too!"

"So what does Miss Ventura do to earn her place in this complicated little world of ours."

She let out a puff of air. "Not much at the moment. Dad kinda subsidises me being a wandering star. Been doing some stuff to help out friends and I got a few plans, but that's about it."

I wasn't going to let her get away with her evasive tactics anymore. "Come on, Aspen. What plans? What 'stuff'?"

She sighed. "Ok, you've been straight with me. You got a tablet handy?"

Intrigued, I told her where it was and signed her in when she returned with it. She pressed and poked at a few keys and frowned at me. "Any parental controls?"

"Hardly."

"Just checking. Ok, this is a friend of mine, Kenzi Gray. When you see what she's doing, it's gonna be pretty obvious. She goes under the name of Rhode_Island_Red."

She turned the iPad towards me and a cute little pigtailed redhead beamed out of the screen. The camera panned out to show her lying naked on a bed on her tummy, her hands on her chin. Her voice was a clone of Aspen's - cute, sing-song and coquettish. "Hey guys, welcome to my latest web show. I'm delighted to be sharing the camera tonight with an old friend of mine. It's taken me a long time to persuade her, but..." She knelt up and shook her fists in the air, pigtails and cute little titties jiggling. "Yay, we got there! So without further ado, please welcome the lovely debut girl, Miss Aspen Colorado!" She giggled. "Ok, it's a terrible name, but we didn't have much time, so it will have to do for now."

The cute redhead was joined by a mousey-haired girl I recognised as the pre blue-period Aspen. The blue-period Aspen now paused the playback. "Wanna watch or have you got the idea?"

I took hold of her finger and pressed it against the screen to un-pause the scene. "Both."

Aspen smiled and cuddled into me. "Good. I've never watched this with anyone before. Starts off slow but gets quite hot!"

She gave me a running commentary about what was going on and what she felt at the time as it unfolded. They were a little clumsy and giggly at first but soon got into their work and when Kenzi started on Aspen with a ribbed glass dildo before going down on her, things really took off. By the time their wet little faces beamed at the camera and they waved goodbye, I was wet myself and ready to go again.

Aspen summed it up. "A little rough around the edges, but I think we probably popped a few corks around the world." She sighed. "Getting off knowing people would be watching and hopefully... well, you know... Jeez, it was such a turn-on, such a blast. I think I'm kinda addicted."

I kissed the top of her head. "You're a little dark horse, missy! Are there any other examples of your fine work out there?"

"Uh-huh. I've done two more with her and another with one of her friends."

We watched the first one as we made out together once more. This time Aspen had obviously made a slightly unsuccessful attempt to 'go blue'. It was a little patchy in places, but she and Kenzi were a lot more polished in their performances and we timed our orgasms in the Cove in perfect time with the onscreen cam-girls. I decided to keep the next two for our next session together.

I edged up onto one elbow and looked down at her tousled head. "So, that's you helping out your friends then. Mighty fine work, Miss Colorado! If I were a betting girl, I'd lay odds that those plans you are still keeping me in the dark about involve setting up your own show?"

She tweaked a nipple, making me squeal. "Jeez, Mallory - you're so empathic, how did you know? I told one of my teachers once I had no idea what I wanted to do when I left. She told me to do what I'm good at. I'm only good at one thing and I liked her, so I intend to take her advice." Then she looked up at me with those big eyes. "Trouble is, I can't exactly ask Dad to set me up, can I?"

"What would you need?"

She thought for a moment. "Kenzi gets by with a laptop, couple of Go-Pros. A few little things to help naughty girls be a little naughtier. Dad's allowance is generous, but it won't run to that kind of outlay."

I couldn't let the opportunity go. It came to me in a flash. It would only take me two, maybe three paid sessions to recoup the initial costs, and hopefully the subsequent benefits would be there for a long time to come. "Then I'll run to that kind of outlay. Tell me what you need in detail and I, in conjunction with a well-known online retailer, will provide."

It took me ten minutes to calm the girl down and get her coherent enough to give me a list. I ordered it there and then for her and she asked me how she could possibly repay me. I had something in mind, but I wanted to ask her in the cold light of day, not in the heat of passion and excitement.

Instead, I produced a bottle of my finest lube and inducted Miss Aspen Ventura into the gentle art of fist-fucking. Afterwards, as she slept alongside me I went back and re-opened the order and added a few more things I thought she may need, but not necessarily know about at her tender age.

Of course I would be required to show her how butt-plugs and nipple clamps worked and how to fit body harnesses and strap-ons. If I was going to finance her, I was going to be her mentor. I also decided she was going to be called PinkyBlue as Aspen Colorado was indeed a very bad name.

The last thing I added to the order was a wicked looking G-spot vibe the same colour as her hair.

Then I lay awake most of the night working out how she could really repay me.

I asked her over coffee the next morning. At least I tried to. Nothing like the direct approach, I thought, and though I patently failed in my attempt at directness, I never expected such a direct answer. She watched me over her coffee mug, those big eyes sparkling in amusement behind her glasses as I struggled to find the words I wanted to say.

I got as far as, "Look Aspen, I've been thinking about what we said last night and... well..." I tailed off and cursed myself for not being able to finish the sentence I had rehearsed for most of the night.

She took a sip of coffee. "S'ok - I'm cool with it."

"With what? I haven't said anything yet."

"Put it this way..." She rose from her side of the breakfast bar and put an arm around me. "I'll do anything you ask if you promise you'll let me lick your pussy in one of my first shows. You can be anonymous if you want, I don't mind, but I want Mallory Felder's beautiful snatch out there for all to see, even if they don't know who it belongs to. We got a deal?"

The girl just out and out astonished me the more I got to know her. "Well I suppose... but you have no idea what I have in mind."

"Haven't I? So you don't want me to join you with some of your clients that have fantasies about making out with a Mom and her step-daughter?" She slid onto my lap. "You don't want me to sprinkle a little PinkyBlue magic on some of those older ladies and gents yearning for their youth?"

Her mouth closed on mine and all thoughts of coffee were put on hold for a while as she led me into the lounge and we made out on my long leather sofa.

Three nights later, a wealthy fifty-two year-old banker from Toronto gazed at us in lust and amazement as we cavorted in front of his tied and tethered body for an hour before we gave him blessed release. Two weeks after that, PinkyBlue made her first solo recording. Another two weeks down the line, she turned on her cameras and lapped at the pussy of a very well-disguised older woman who then, still incognito, reciprocated on her with an electric blue vibrator the same colour as her hair.

I was brought back to reality and the present day when my Country-blues ringtone made me jump I was in such a deep reverie.

It was Taylor, giving me good and bad news.

The good news was that someone had made an offer on my apartment.

The bad news was that Scott's end-date was suddenly a lot closer.

Seven - Scott

It was Taylor that first set me up with her and Mallory's latest plan. She lay in my arms and stroked my chest after we had just watched PinkyBlue's latest show from Providence. She had been away a while and I missed her more than I could ever imagine. I couldn't wait for her to come back soon and do another show with me, but more than that, just to be in her company. Aspen 'PinkyBlue' Ventura was becoming very special to me and I sensed that I was to her.

At least I hoped I was.

As we lay there, for some reason Taylor began to recite a list of names, ticking them off on her fingers in a sleepy voice.

"Emily Jacobsen. Abigail Trenton. Tammy Lewinski. Bobbie-Jo Cooper." She paused as I looked at her, puzzled, and went on. "Probably Gretchen Muller and definitely Becky Saunders. Must be a few more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Oh, of course. How could I forget the dead cert, the 'Black Widow', Fallon Kavanaugh?"

For some reason, that last name resonated with me, but I let it go. I tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, Ms. Whiteley, but why are you reciting women's names?"

"Oh pay no heed to me, Scott. Just thinking out loud is all."

"Yeah, of course you are. I don't believe those are selected names from your client list, Madam, so come on, I've not been here long, but I can tell when a Whiteley plot is hatching. Spit it out."

She licked my nipple. "I already did, all down onto my titties!"

"Yes, and it was wonderful, but what are you thinking out loud about?"

She tried to pretend it was nothing. "Oh, just something Mallory and I discussed. Nothing to get your big shaggy head in a dither about. It can wait."

"No, Taylor. It can't. I know you have a busy day tomorrow so if you do not tell, I'll nag you and keep you awake all night, so spill the beans, lady."

She wriggled from my embrace and put her elbows on my chest, her chin cradled in her hands. "Just a few candidates we thought of, that's all."

Something stirred in me. I thought I may like where this was going. "Candidates for what, Taylor?"

A sly grin crossed her face. "Why, candidates for being in the position I am in right now. Women of a certain age in the area who would probably benefit from being looked after very capably by a handsome young British guy with a rather pleasing appendage. Know anyone that fits the bill?"

I narrowed my eyes. "Are you trying to set me up with some of your friends?"

She shook her head solemnly. "Oh no, not my friends. Mallory's friends. She's the one setting you up. You start with Becky Saunders on Friday afternoon. Once word gets around, I'm sure the rest will beat a path to your door - or at least ring Mallory's phone off its metaphorical hook."

I felt myself stir down below and she took hold of me, stroking me gently. "Well, I think he likes that idea!"

In fact I liked that idea very much. As Taylor mounted me and set up a gentle cadence, she told me more. It wasn't quite Desperate Housewives, but it certainly had its appeal. A ready-made posse of older women, some widowed, some merely bored, some with much older or philandering husbands.

Whatever their situation, the bottom line was, they were all hot and horny and willing to pay top-dollar for 'fresh meat'. Mallory would take a percentage, but otherwise whatever they paid - less her commission - was mine.

Their ages ranged from late-thirties to mid-fifties. Becky Saunders was thirty-nine. It seemed they intended to break me in gently. Apparently she was a large lady and pleasant memories of the buxom Maxie came to mind. If I agreed, Mallory would contact me in the morning with details.

I thought Taylor may ask how she could persuade me, but I needed no persuasion. I was going to get paid a lot of money to have sex with older women.

I soon found out that I may be getting paid a lot of money, but fuck, did I earn it.

The next evening I met Taylor and Mallory in the Dockyard. I had hoped it may be the precursor to a steamy threesome, but it turned out to be a seminar on what my new tasks entailed. Mallory coached me on etiquette and manners and Taylor said she had booked me in for a haircut and beard trim at a salon the next day.

I wandered out into the warm evening after an hour of do's and don'ts with my head reeling. There was a lot more to think about than getting jiggy with these ladies and I wasn't sure if I would be able to remember it all when push came to shove.

As Mallory said her goodbyes, she handed Taylor a small package. "You know what to do."

An hour later, I watched on in terror as the woman carefully shaved me down below before sending a picture of my newly depilated nether-regions to Mallory and Aspen.

I wandered around the quaint old town over the next couple of days having my trim and at my mentor's insistence, buying some new clothes. I found myself appraising women in the age range on Taylor's list, wondering if soon I would be sharing a bed with them. A few ladies met the description of Becky Saunders and I hoped she would be the buxom one with bee-sting lips and curly dark hair.

Whoever she was, my curiosity would be satisfied soon enough and Friday morning dawned to good-luck messages from the three ladies in my life. Aspen's made me laugh - a sad smiley and a comment that she wanted to be the first to have the newly-shaven Brit-guy. I responded that Taylor had been granted 'first use' as she was the sheep shearer, so as Aspen was absent she would be a long way down the queue.

Her next smiley had its tongue out, but was accompanied by, "Go get her, no-pubes Brit-guy!"

Two o'clock on Friday afternoon approached and the last half-hour felt as though someone was hanging on the hands of the clock. I changed into my new finery and paced an empty room overlooking the approach to the property waiting for a sign of Becky's arrival. The sheets were fresh and Taylor had come in during her lunch break to run an approving eye over everything for me. She wished me luck and instructed me to leave something for her for later.

At least it would all unfold on familiar territory for me. That had been part of Mallory's plan. Becky lived a few miles out of town and a gentleman visitor in the mid-afternoon would have curtains twitching in her quiet neighbourhood. Here we were far enough out to be nice and discreet.

I still felt as though I had swallowed a breeze block, and as I heard a crunch of tyres on gravel and a small, sporty coupé rounded the corner of Taylor's condo, I held my breath. The sun reflected off the windshield, so I couldn't make out the occupant, but it was obvious from her actions that she was putting finishing touches to make-up and teasing her hair in the rear-view mirror.

At last the door opened and she got out. It wasn't the bee-sting lady, but I liked what I saw. As she made for the front door, I ran downstairs and composed myself in the hall trying to get my heart to settle in its rightful place instead of somewhere up in my throat. Mallory's words rang in my ears. "Just be you and everything else will take care of itself."

Despite my experiences with Taylor and Mallory, I was nervous as a kitten when I opened the door to Becky. It was something of a relief to find she appeared to be as nervous as me.

I began by offering her wine, which she politely refused. They were just about the last words we spoke for the next hour as she pinned me to the living room door-frame in her soft embrace. She proceeded to suck the very breath from me as her hands roamed and she practically devoured me.

Despite the almost manic intensity with which she went at me, I never heard a single dirty word from her, but her actions belied her lust. Somehow, after the sheer filth that emanated from Taylor and Mallory's lips, it was almost more of a turn-on to hear her breathy moans, the soft rustle of clothing and finally, the wonderful liquid slurps as I sank into her sopping wetness.

There were no messy facials, deep-throating or smoky blow-jobs. Just an unforgettable melding of bodies and a mutual desire for both of us to bring each other as much pleasure as possible. We never even made it to the bedroom and I was glad the large corner sofa was black leather as it needed a lot of TLC afterwards. I also needed to mop up below the open staircase as that got a lot of use as well. At least I knew the buyer wouldn't be too offended by the mess if she saw it.

1...345678