How Can I Persuade You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at my phone for a very long time, unable to begin to contemplate that I had been paid that amount of money for a night of absolute and utter ecstasy. When Taylor came back from a morning of shopping in town, I was still staring at the phone, reading the glowing comments from Fallon that Mallory had left me.

It took me an hour in the Dockyard to tell her the full tale of my evening and I was glad we had a booth to ourselves. Later, I somehow found the energy to do some of the things I had done with Fallon, but Taylor wouldn't agree to what I now knew was my second little weakness.

Over the next week, Mallory seemed to be fielding more calls for me than herself and we also got the first of what we came to call our 'joint commissions'.

I was getting in ever deeper. I didn't want it to end, but my parents were suddenly a little more agitated by my prolonged absence and my seeming reticence to look for a job. I could hardly tell them I had a new job and that it paid better than anything I was likely to find back in the city.

As time wore on, I knew my days in Smuggler's Cove were coming to an end and I couldn't bear the thought of a return to my previous life.

I needed a miracle and I needed one fast.

Eight - Scott

I had known for a while that Mallory's apartment was under offer. They tried to keep it from me, but Aspen overheard her on the phone to Taylor. By her reckoning there were only a few weeks left for me in this strange new Paradise I had somehow stumbled into, wide-eyed and legless.

I just fervently prayed that when the time came, they would make me an offer I couldn't refuse. They had made many plans for me over the previous few months. It was time to make one of my own and in Aspen, I had a willing and eager accomplice.

All we had to do was wait for the right time.

That time came a couple of weeks later and once more thanks to Aspen, I knew something was about to happen. She said Mallory had confided in her and it was to do with her house sale, but the rest was going to be a big surprise for me and wouldn't elaborate further. I knew it was futile to push her, so left it and waited for the big day.

If I hadn't known something was about to occur, I would have when Taylor handcuffed me to her bedhead. This usually precursored something special, so I went with it and awaited developments.

After she had worked on me with her mouth for a few minutes, she got up. "Sorry - forgot something. Back in a minute."

When she returned, she was flanked by Mallory on one side and Aspen on the other. Mallory wore her new boots - thigh-length and deep red. She had worn them to one of our joint commissions the previous week and they were utterly sensational on her. Her breasts were thrust forward by a black leather corset. She held a cigarette holder to her lips and her arms were clad in long opera gloves to her elbows.

If she wasn't enough of a sight for sore eyes, Aspen looked simply incredible in a red latex catsuit with holes cut out around her bellybutton - now adorned by a little jewelled stud - and her private parts. I shivered in anticipation as the threesome walked slowly towards me.

Taylor broke the silence. "Feel a little under-dressed and naked here. Never mind, these two look good enough to eat, so I'm happy. Now Scott, we each have something to say to you, young man. I'll let Mallory go first."

She strode towards me and leaned down, pulling on her cigarette. She blew the smoke on my erection, which had already begun to stir and the inevitable happened. She looked into my eyes. "I complete my house sale in three days. As you know, the den next door is self-contained and it is superfluous to my requirements. It's yours, free gratis - at least it is until I pay back the twenty-five big ones I extorted from you on the house sale. Then we decide a fair rent."

She took another drag and held her mouth over the head of my erection and the smoke billowed out making me shiver. "I expect that if I had gone out among the ladies of Smuggler's Cove and raised a petition to make you stay, I would have a long list of signatories. They will be devastated to see you go, and so will I. So..." Another long plume of smoke made me bite my lip. "Will you stay with us Scott?"

A small figure now knelt on the other side of the bed to Mallory. She reached out a hand and took the cigarette holder from the older woman. She looked at it in slight distaste, then at me. "I want you to stay too, Brit-guy. Look what I'm prepared to do to make that happen."

She sucked on the stem of the holder, grimacing slightly, then inclined her head and exhaled a long stream down my shaft through pursed lips. Mallory lapped at me with her tongue and I pulled against my restraints wanting to run my hands through Aspen's soft blue hair. She repeated her actions and handed the holder to Taylor with a pained expression. "First and last time. Looks great, but yuck!"

Her eyes met mine once more. "I want to make more shows with you. I want my big hunky Brit-guy right here in the Cove where I know I'll have instant access." She reached up and touched me on the cheek. "I want us to become famous porn stars and win AVN awards together. So, will you stay with us Scott?"

A third voice joined in from the end of the bed. "I haven't got the talent of these two, nor the fancy moves or clothes. All I know is, I'll miss my favourite toy-boy if he goes back home. I can offer him a gentle respite from these two feral animals and the rest of the rabid pack of she-wolves that inhabit this apparently quiet backwater. I can also offer him a trainee role at Whiteley and Mason so that at least one of his employment opportunities is kosher and respectable. So, will you stay with us, Scott?"

It was time for the little scene I had rehearsed with Aspen. She looked at me and I nodded imperceptibly. She leaned up and unclipped the cuffs from my wrists. I reached out and dragged Mallory alongside me and flipped her onto her side. She squealed in shock as Aspen pounced on her and held her down. I put the head of my erection against her wet, slippery pussy lips and her squeals turned to soft moans.

I looked up at Taylor who stood open-mouthed at the foot of the bed and winked. "Oh, I'll stay ladies. I have no intention of going anywhere and I accept your kind offers of accommodation and employment. But I am putting one caveat on that statement. Mallory - if I stay, then you will agree to appear on-screen with myself and Aspen in our next show and you will be revealed in all your glory. If PinkyBlue and I are going to be porn stars, you are too."

I gripped her breasts and slid all the way home and she grunted in pleasure as my hips thrust against her buttocks. Aspen moved in and began to lap at Mallory's pussy, her long tongue darting between Mallory's clit and my shaft as I set up a steady rhythm.

Squeezing Mallory harder, I tugged on her nipples as she turned to me and gave me a long, feral kiss, biting on my lip, one hand twisting into Aspen's hair. As Taylor moved round towards her, I pulled her off me and pushed her head hard against the woman's groin. Taylor put both hands in her hair and ground her friend down onto her, moaning with pleasure.

I leaned forward and nibbled on Mallory's ear as I thrust into her. She screamed into Taylor's snatch as I went even harder and Aspen's tongue flickered like a snake at our point of union. It felt utterly incredible and I couldn't wait to do it on camera with these amazing ladies.

I smiled down at the blue-haired girl then up at the lady who had started all of this for me just a short time ago. One chapter of my life started when she spoke five words to me. I hoped another chapter would begin when I repeated them to Mallory.

"So, Mallory... that caveat of mine..."

I stopped thrusting for a moment and held her tight in my grasp.

"How can I persuade you?"

1...345678