All Comments on 'How Carol Got Her Groove Back Ch. 04'

by chaospez

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Goofy

This is just too over-the-top and cartoony. I really liked this series at first, but it's getting ridiculous. And in this episode, you make it sound like she barfs all over him. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please . . . . . . .

More please . . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The fucking content is ok, but the basic storyline is just plain weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE GIVE US THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON

I wonder how her white son has a bigger cock than the black guy. Anyway, it would be nice if carol got tattoos and piercings to tease her son.

I would like a scene where the mom accompanies the son to a barbershop. There she gets her hair cut and then requests the barber for a pussy shave. She rewards him with a fuck.

The son could get a bit jealous. No harm there.

bigcozybearbigcozybearabout 12 years ago
Love it

Cant wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved It!

It may be goofy and cartoony to some, but OH MY GOD it really turned me on. I loved the choking and gagging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

This story started off great and just turned into crap. Adding Jerome made this story unbelievable. This last chapter had nothing to do with her son mother relationship anymore. It became a story about two lovers with a peeping tom thrown in. This story has no where to go except to the garbage can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not that good

I agree that adding the Jerome to it ruined the story and in the next chapter I think she should get with the son and dump Jerome but hey not my story. I did find it disappointing and gave it a 2 and that was being generous. The black guy brought in ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

I have really enjoyed this series, hopefully you are still planning on writing the 5th. With a blowjob and lots of filthy talk please. I think Carol should be as slutty for him as she is for Jerome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There are lots of us very anxious to read more of your story

You cannot stop now. this is an EXCELLENT story and we need to read more.......

Don't let us down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No more

No more, you ruin the story since chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, more . . . . . .

Please continue and don't disappoint your fans..........

richbwrichbwover 10 years ago
sucked

was good till you brought a black lover instead of moving on with the big dick son lost intrest after that and mom never banged son she wouldve kicked black dude to the curb in a heart beat terrible story after the first chap better luck next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
damn...

this story was good, in my opinion. kinda sucks the next chapter ain't up. I wanted to see the son screw his ma!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a shame...

This could have been a really great story. Like it could have been near perfect; had it

A)showed some relationship development between Carol and Brad (romantically) rather then just making him a cuckhold.

B)made Jerome a one time thing and then tossed him. (Never bring him up again)

C)had Carol and Brad get together at the end as lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You can still fix it!!!

Finish the story and fix these little things and it would be awesome!!! Even if you don't, you should still finish this story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THIS STORY STINKS!

THIS STORY IS NO GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE A MOTHER'S SON JUST WATCHING HER HAVE SEX AND HE NEVER GETS TO. THE POINT TO MOTHER -SON INCEST IS THAT THE SON GETS TO MAKE LOVE TO HIS MOTHER, NOT WATCH HER GET SCREWED BY SOME JERK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please finish the series!

We have been waiting for chapter 5 for so long. I know you are taking a break from writing but please finish this series!!!! Would really appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

I REALLY need to know what happens next in chapter 5!!!! PLEASE finish the story!!!! I REALLY want to see Brad get with his mom!!!!

If you do write/post another chapter PLEASE let me know: alljones124@gmail.com

A FOREVER FAN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Looking forward to the next chapter, love the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I know it's not you,

it's me. There are some Literotica conventions that, although absurd, I accept: all men but cuckolded husbands have dicks bigger than average, all women are either openly or potentially bisexual, birth control is entirely optional and there is no disease, and all people are multi-orgasmic. There are also some I find I cannot: women in their forties with double DD breasts that don't sag and mothers and sons who masturbate each other but are just not sure about that final step. I have no explanation for the distinction. No disrespect to the author, but this one doesn't work for me.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Sacred

I need to drink that cream pie from Mom's hairy pussy.

chaospezchaospezalmost 6 years agoAuthor
No stories in the future:(

To all of you who have asked for me to finish it I wrote another chapter (I write by hand), typed it into the pc and all I had to do was edit it. I saved it, made some copies, and even put one on an external hard drive. That was 7 yeas ago. Then I moved twice, got into a serious relationship (she does not know nor will ever know about these) and got a job with nowhere near as much down time. I went looking for the story (5 years ago) and it had disappeared. To make matters worse I had thrown out my notebooks so my girl would not find them. On top of that I HATE trying to rewrite a story. It has been so long I probably could rewrite it without going crazy and there is a possibility I will find a hard drive in a box and it will have chapter 5 on it but for now the story and author are retired. In chapter 5 Carol and Brad have a steamy workout session that leads to them having passionate sex in the gym. I always envisioned a chapter where Brad, Jerome, and Carol all get together but that would probably be the end of it. If I do return to writing, and I plan to once I have the time and privacy I would start with finishing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope you finish

I really liked it alot I have been wait just about 2 years to see if you finish please if you dont post it could you send me a PDF treyestrada1207@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous