All Comments on 'How Close We Are'

by teller72

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An entirely new dimesnion of kink

When is the gay son going to experiment with his mother, too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Donnie squealed in pleasure as the thick dong penetrated him, "Fuck me, fuck my tight white ass. I want you to bang it hard and tear it open. Fuck me with that big black dick."

It's so great when a mother and her boy have a common interest. Here mom and Donnie's common interest is in big hunky Troy's big black cock and all the creamy sperm he's got in his big low-hanging black balls. Donnie's a cute good-natured little faggot and he lives to suck off his friend's fat cock and to get ruthlessly fucked up his tight little twat by Troy's powerful prick. Troy's a good-looking young guy and he loves stuffing both of the family cunts, the mother's cunt and her boy's cunt, with what he's got between his strong legs, his big hard cock. Donnie makes himself useful by spreading his mother's cunt lips for Troy's cock and licking and slurping around his black friend's big cock and his mother's warm wet twat, to give his buddy easy access. Donnie loves seeing his mom getting the fuck of her life and cumming like crazy, his mother loves seeing her son getting mercilessly fucked up his cute boyish butt by Troy's big dangerous cock. Donnie screams for Troy to split his ass wide open, to bang his cunt till he faints. Troy grins, his big white teeth gleaming in his handsome face. He's proud that his prick can drive both mother and son wild, making them mad with lust. Donnie's sad and bereft that Troy can't fuck a baby up his tight little twat, but he's happy that his friend can at least fuck a baby--lots of babies--up where Donnie was once a baby. He knows Troy's got the balls to do it and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Careless

Slow down.... try spellchecking and proofreading and maybe a textbook on grammar and punctuation. Obviously you're just going for raunch, but even raunch has to be composed properly to be effective. All the mistakes and errors were a distraction.

marduk10000marduk10000almost 10 years ago
nice

best story ever , more!!!

bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhoustonalmost 10 years ago
Great

Very nice indeed! I enjoyed very much. Being bi and having a close relationship with my Mom I can relate. Keep up the great work.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

African Phallus has breeding rights on all Beta White males and their mothers and wives. BBC Worship is true.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 5 years ago
Oh my

Oh my yes...I have to say I loved it! Now, to read your other stories too.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
very sexy

loved it. as the prior writer said - time to read your other stories!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow

very sexy. as the prior writer said - on to some more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Taboo at it's hottest!

As somebody who recently discovered how hot fucking a cute Femboy/Sissy can be. The idea of fucking one and his slutty hot milf of a Mom has got me wild up like no other taboo though has. Great job, amazing sexy story!! Thank you!

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

A mum sharing cock with her homo son, that's sick. I love it!

TabooMom30TabooMom303 months ago

Damn, now that really made me wet and have even more sexual devient desires for my son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous