How Could I Resist? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, it's bigger than I expected. How big is it Johnny boy?" I didn't recognize the voice, so I assumed that whoever it was masking it on purpose.

"Honestly I don't know. I never bothered to measure it. I think I'm a little above average, maybe you fine ladies could measure it for me later" I said with a smile.

"Oh and I love you calling me Johnny boy and not Charles." I replied feeling my confidence rise.

I couldn't help but wonder if they were surprised by the size because I had a demeanor that suggested it would be small, or if I indeed was above average.

I drifted off a bit barely aware of my surroundings. I heard the same voice again that I didn't recognize saying "Oi Johnny boy! Come back to reality for a second."

Then I felt a slap to the left side of my face. Not hard, but not gentle either.

With great effort I pulled back into the present, smiling and feeling a bit rebellious I said "What? I was kind of enjoying my own little world for a second there. So, I'm guessing you are going to keep torturing me?"

"No, we couldn't possible do that to our naughty prince now could we?" Courtney said, making it clear what was what in store for me.

"We just wanted to make sure you weren't cheating by filtering out our fun." Now it's time for you to go back to being quiet and resume your role as my toy."

Suddenly I heard Mark begging for mercy saying "Let me have a short break or I'm going to shoot any minute now." It sounded like Beverly was riding him.

"Beverly responded with a dominant voice" Oh my poor little man, tonight WE decide when and where you cum. You won't get any sleep until you are completely drained. YOU GOT THAT?" emphasizing the last few words.

I heard Mark trying to answer but he was interrupted mid-way by an orgasm "Yes my la... OH SHIT OH FUCK ARRRGGG!!!"

Then losing all control of his body and voice he started whimpering like he was in pain rather than in heaven. At the same time I could hear irregular heavy breathing from Beverly as if she couldn't breathe.

When they got past their orgasmic bliss Beverly fell hard to the side of the bed making it creak loudly. I heard a loud sigh coming from Mark; he probably wouldn't move much for the next ten minutes or so.

I could feel my balls aching for release, my cock throbbing and hard to the point that it was starting to hurt. But I didn't want to cum before I had made the girls cum .Hearing what Mark was going through was the distraction I needed to prevent myself from shooting early.

Someone was using her fingertip slowly going up and down over my shaft while blowing softly at the head. Knowing I would be dead meat if I made a sound I bit down into my lower lip to avoid anything escaping my lips. Again Courtney leaned down next to my ear again asking in a seductive voice

"Who do you want to cum inside first my naughty prince? You get to choose between me and Rachel seeing as Amy is having fun cleaning up Mark and Beverly so she won't be available for the next five to ten minutes. Your friend really shot a big load; I hope you'll do the same."

"Trust me, after having been teased the last hour I won't disappoint." Knowing I had to be careful not to give the wrong answer here.

This was getting dangerous so I decided to go with the diplomatic option "How could I ever choose between you? I'm so fucking excited that I won't last long this first round so how could I ever choose between who gets me first knowing I can barely last a few minutes in my current condition, and who gets me when I can last long enough to share the pleasure?"

Rachel stopped teasing my cock and then yelled out "DING! DING! DING! Correct answer."

I felt myself get pulled out of the chair with surprisingly strength. Having been in the char for so long and having been teased endlessly I almost fell over as soon as I got to my feet. Not being able to see and still not allowed to talk I tried to remember the layout of the room.

I took a few steps in the direction where I thought the bed might be. I wanted to lie down for a bit. But I was stopped by two soft but firm hands on my grabbing my shoulders tightly.

"Stay right where you are Lover boy! Or the punishment will continue." I was threatened by Rachel. She really loved being in charge, and I didn't mind at all. I was getting more and more turned on. I groaned, not daring to defy her.

Courtney said in a rather telling voice "My turn first. Or It'll be me punishing you later Rachel" she said threatening but also with lust in it. Rachel was about to interject, but seeing the lustful look on Courtney's face she knew better than to argue. Courtney was a girl you don't want to mess with unless you are ready to face her wrath.

Courtney grabbed me, and with urgency and need she lay me down on the floor immediately. Getting on top of me Courtney rubbed my cock on her outer lips, and then slowly rubbed the head getting me wet with her juices.

She took off the bra that was blocking my vision. It felt so great finally being able to see and appreciate our masters for the evening. I managed to look around the room for a few seconds before Courtney without warning slammed down hard. Everyone had stripped down to their birthday suits, but I was too far gone to really notice it.

"Oooh, that feels so good. Hmmmmm." She moaned, her voice sounded like it was coming deep from her throat and not her mouth. I yelped in shock, her inner workings of her pussy felt like a vice on the base of my cock. It both hurt and felt incredible at the same time.

Getting her breath back she looked me intensely like she was daring me to break eye contact. She paused for a minute then said "Lie still, I need to get adjusted to your size." I just lay there, feeling helpless and desperate for release.

"Oh god it feels so good inside you. Please don't tease me anymore; I won't last at all if you keep this up" I pleaded with desperation and fear.

"I don't want to cum before you've had some pleasure as well."

Rachel came over straddling over my face while facing Courtney and putting one hand on her breast, and the other down towards her clit, stopping just before reaching it. She really was a tease.

"Be a good boy and get me soaked so you can fuck me hard afterwards." She said to me.

I felt Courtney grinding back and forth maybe an inch each way, painfully slow. It took all my will power to not start moving up and down with a ferocity that could match a lion in heat.

Switching my focus back to Rachel I placed my hands on her hips to make sure she couldn't escape. I ran my tongue slowly but firmly up and down her outer lips, being rewarded with a barely audible moan each time and her juices flowing even more.

She tasted so sweet I could be happy licking and teasing her for hours .I started making circles around her sex, slowly and barely touching her. Then I softly flicked my tongue just below her clit. Again I was rewarded with a moan and an increase in her juices.

But it was getting really hard to focus properly on her. I felt Courtney's pussy spasm. I felt like I was both in heaven and hell at the same time.

Rachel definitely deserved better than someone barely being able to pay attention to her. "Oh well "I thought "The night is still young, I'll have plenty of time to make it up to her later."

Then in a flash Courtney rose up, slammed down hard on my cock, went up again then slamming down even harder. She moved up again going slower this time but I had reached my breaking point.

She wanted to be in control but I was having none of that. Not after the torture I had been through, not after having been rock hard for the better part of an hour. I really needed a release right about fucking now. I bucked my hips up with all the effort I could muster, slamming hard into her as she had just started going back down.

I heard a high pitched "Oh goooooooooood...Shit...fuck!!"

I came harder than I've ever done; moaning and screaming loudly witch each spurt of cum exploding from my balls.

Being under Rachel's sex my mind going blank while shouting and moaning hard I lost control, my hands falling down hard on the floor on both sides.

Rachel lost her balance since I was shaking hard during my orgasm and my hands that had supported her had fallen away. She fell to the side hitting the floor with a small whimper.

I saw stars, and then complete darkness. I drifted off, losing consciousness

And the next thing I remember is Beverly leaning over me with her head barely inches over my mouth to check if I was still breathing.

Someone was gently massaging my chest at the same time, going down to my belly button, and then going up and pinched my nipples lightly. It felt nice.

I raised my head only to find my muscles giving up and my head fell down again. I felt numb, not feeling anything. I was barely able to think yet alone move.

Not being able to focus my vision and my hearing barely there I got out a question "Damn...Did I pass out? How long was I out?" I was worried I wouldn't be able to move until next morning or even feel anything.

"Wow" Courtney said coming over, continuing she said "I've never seen anyone pass out from an orgasm before. Are you okay? That was so fucking hot. It felt like an explosion inside me. It felt fucking amazing. I feel so full right now."

She paused for a bit, and then went on "You were out cold for several minutes. I think we better get you to a bed so you can get some sleep so you don't pass out again."

It felt nice having them worry over me and taking care of me, but I was definitely not going to stop now. I were committed to going all night long, and damn it, I wasn't about to back down from that. Smiling weakly I tried to maintain eye contact while saying: "No... I want to keep going, I NEED to keep going. I'm still fucking horny. I just need like half an hour to recover. Do we have anything to drink? I could really use some water right now."

I looked around hearing soft moaning; Mark was on top and Amy had her legs wrapped around his hips like she was desperate to not go anywhere. Slowly and teasingly Mark was thrusting in and out Amy's pussy with shallow strokes. Every few strokes he slammed down hard and deep and then waited for a few seconds before pulling out to the edge. His eyes closed and a dazed look on his face he was definitely having a good time but was also focused on taking care of Amy's needs. Amy was breathing hard, letting out loud moans every time Mark slammed into her.

"Looks like dear old Jimmy boy have recovered at least. He should be able to hold you gals over while I'm recovering, though it looks like he is busy right now". I said nodding over to Mark and Amy with a broad grin. I felt a strong pain in both my cheeks.

I loved Mark as a brother so I was glad he got to fuck Amy with a little bit of privacy, even though I was about to change that. With all the teasing I had gone through it was only fair he should go through it as well. He had after all had his eyes on her most of the night.

"Only half an hour, are you sure? We sort of figured you'd be out for the night after unloading like that." Beverly said suspiciously.

"It's the least I can do after you gave me the best orgasm I've ever had. I just hope I can return the favor when I can get up"

An idea floated through my mind. I called out to Mark. "Yo Jimmy boy, I don't mean to interrupt but are you ready to play when you've made Amy c um a few more times? "

"What do you have in mind?" he answered, then turning his attention back to Amy with love and not lust in his eyes.

To be continued..

And with that, I think it's time to finish the first chapter before it gets too long, though it probably already is. But you have the next few chapters to look forward to now that the story has been set up.