All Comments on 'How did I Become a Cuckold? Pt. 01'

by ritestuff

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant! Five stars.

I had to give you 5*s, because you earned it. I loved the whole progression of the cuckolding theme, and became aware that I am really looking forward to chapter two. That what great literature was meant to be 😊💡.

The desire to be cuckolded is very strong in some men and you included all of the elements, even a sort of instruction manual. At least he got in four or five strokes 😳,lol.

One of the top stories, ever!

Thank you for your time and effort.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
no

note only for f.... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well at least it was easy

To read chapter title to just rate it & not waste time on reading any part of it.

Really, would probably be more suitable in fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I remember when

This story reminded me of my introduction to voyeurism where I grew up in Baltimore City. I watched a good friend of mine fuck one of the hottest girls in our neighborhood on my bed, when I was 17. That scene was forever embedded to memory. After meeting and eventually marrying my wife after college at the age of 27...two years later...we became parents.

Our sex lives seemed to be non-existent. Our son's well being took over our lives.

I'll never forget, my wife and I had gone to a local mall to do some baby clothes shopping...she walking ahead of me, while I pushed our son in the stroller.

My wife was wearing a yellow sundress with flat sandals...she had this glow about her that made me so proud to be her husband, and the mother of my son.

She would go in and out of stores while I waited nearby with our son. Upon her return she handed me a purchase, and I told her to go ahead as I would catch up with her after I went into the men's room to change our son's diaper.

Eventually I caught up to her, but some 30 feet away I noticed a couple of guys sort of eye fucking her. I know they were making comments back and forth, about my wife and for some reason I got flashbacks to the night I saw my friend with the neighborhood hottie.

My pants started to pitch a tent, and I told my wife after getting next to her..."we need to leave, right now." She was dumb founded, asked me "why?" but did follow me out to my car.

When we got home our son had fallen to sleep, and after I put him in his crib, I damn near raped my wife...telling her..."I need you right now." I didn't even wait to get her dress off...lifted the hem of her dress above her hips, pulled her panty to the side and began to rub my hard on up and down her slit. I know my wife was confused as to why I was doing what I was doing.

Once I entered her, I began to thrust as hard as I could, picturing one of those guys at the mall doing my wife. I exploded inside her a few minutes later. Of course she was wondering what brought this sudden advance on her, and I told her about the two guys I had seen eye fucking her, which "for some reason excited me." I mentioned to her how beautiful she looked in her sundress, and how I was sure her admirers thought so too.

All she did was laugh at me with that smile all us men love to get from our wives, and said..." I think I'll have you go to the mall with me more often...do you think I should wear the little blue mini skirt you like so much?"

It wasn't long there after that baby number two came along.

Many times I'd bring role play into our bedroom...wanting and needing that spark to return in our relationship. I know my wife humored me by playing along with me, bit it soon lead to much more.

Maybe I should write a story about how it all progressed?

Thank you for writing the story you wrote. I enjoyed it, and I hope you write a continuation. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

LW needs more stories like this!

Five stars!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

stupid story stupid man she is just another whore wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
51 HEY ANNON

guess the story reminds you of your fucking dumb marriage and your dead ex wife the whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chubby making story.

Damn, sounds so delicious. Will be looking for more stories by Ritestuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh, oKAAAAY, NOW(!) I understand....

It is alright to be a cuck as long as you are actually just a voyeur first and foremost.

Hmmm

Still an unhealthy enterprise, and your descriptions don't inform of any preparations to guard against all the REAL issues that will grind away and fragment your relationship, and ultimately lead to the day when suddenly, you aren't "OK" with it anymore.

Just do yourself a favor, and stop deluding yourself that this is "love".

It might be an understanding, but it isn't love.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 6 years ago
Terrific tale

I can't wait to read more.

Booting hubby out, while seeming cruel, also adds to the excitement. It's great to watch but the imagination can be a wonderful part of the experience.

As long as the cuckolding is about their experience together and not just about her getting fucked it can have a positive impact on the relationship, for those so inclined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Typical cuckold garbage

Slut wife fucks another man. Demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband. And you want us to believe he's okay with that? In what universe? Does her husband lack pride and self respect? Does he not care about diseases? Does he worry about pregnancy? What about if she discovers her husband is a lousy lover and she can't do without her new man? This is a recipe for divorce. You just didn't get to the inevitable ending. Badly done.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The only one melting down is YOU troll ( bayernpeter1)

Posting anonymously and using one of your aliases doesn’t disguise the fact that you seem to be the only one about to have a coronary over this story. Everyone else seem d to enjoy it. It was well written and gave a lot of great background into how he came to love his wife with others. I suppose since your wife left you when you had her fuck another man that you probably related a lot to what he went through, but you just can’t seem to let anyone else b happy since you are such a miserable lout now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was HOT

Damn, I went through a lot of the same things. good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best description I have read lately

This gives a great insight into how one man was lead down the path to being a cuckold. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think I got hard from the first girlfriend

This story had my dick hard from the time the first girl gave the guy a handy in the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I watched my girlfriend get fucked once

When I was in high school I was going with Kelly. She was probably out of my league but she loved my thick cock. Turns out she loved ALL cocks! It was slow at the restaurant I worked at and was sent home early. I decided to stop by and see if Kelly wanted to catch a buzz and fuck. No one answered the door at her house and I was turning away from the door when a car pulled up. I knew that Camaro, it was Rodney’s a senior on the football team. I hung back and watch Kelly and him making out then watched her go down on him. I should have been mad but it was hot watching when they didn’t know any was. Then I watched her slip her jeans off and climb on top of him. She fucked him right there in the driveway. After that I would tell her I had to work and then spy on her on those nights. She was having sex with lots of the older guys at school. But she was always ready for me and never turned me down. She went to college in another state so we drifted apart. I wish now that I would have married her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pecker pounder

This story is one of the few that had me stroking. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Wish I could give you more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was ok

I suppose my husband could relate more than I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

why is always the woman that cucks the hubby why not the other way around he cucks her and does other women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Definitions

Who are the Closet Cuckolds

Closet Cuckolds are those bachelor, divorced or married male people who want hot wives and want to be cuckolds, like to read Cuckolding stories. They want to be members of this sexual minority group.

Those people who do not like cuckolding stories, do not want to be creampie eating cuckold husbands, do not want to see his wives, girlfriends fuck other men, those men are sexual majority people and they are not Closet Cucks.

Closet Cuckolds do not like BTB, Consequence stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great, if not for the distractions

I loved your story, but please find an editor or at least a proofreader. They might catch things like the following:

"one of our neighborhoods hottest girls house" Were there multiple neighborhoods and multiple hottest girls? I'm betting you meant "neighborhood's" and "girl's".

Or what about: "she told me to be quite" Quite what? Oh, wait, you probably meant "quiet". There were more mistakes, but I'm sure I've made my point.

Sorry to sound so critical, but I'd like my mind to remain locked on your delicious filth, rather than all the errors. Please keep writing, but please proofread! Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "I remember when"

If you simply use the thought of other guys lusting after your wife to wind you up to fuck her yourself, that's cool.

Just don't start wanting them to actually fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'd like my wife to do that!

Lucky stiff! I enjoyed this immensely!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 6 years ago
Pile of crap

Sorry not to be more erudite, but he is one sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You do know

You are a very sick person, don't you?

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Just do as you are told, Anonymous,

or the Moral Brigade will be down on you like a ton of bricks

Lue:

The Admonition:

@Anonymous Re: "I remember when"

If you simply use the thought of other guys lusting after your wife to wind you up to fuck her yourself, that's cool.

Just don't start wanting them to actually fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Shutup, jackass.

chrisb581chrisb581about 6 years ago
good i liked it

loved the story I think that things that happen to us at an early stage of our sexual development stay with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the author

Could you please do something about all the ridiculous "cuck shit" "sick" "garbage" comments? They are nothing but one a-hole's way to try to bully people. It's great that many of the other authors are deleting his filth.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
My goodness, fun is in the air

Great start, keep it going xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Of course

Of course you love it you slut. The other AB wrote your biography. You should read that one. xoxoxoxo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re:anonymous- to the author

Hey ass wipe, why are you reading the comments if they bother you so much? Feeling guilty about something and have the need to lash out at others?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ugh

The sewers are so overflowing; all this stinks to high heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: anonymous- I remember when

Hell anon, why don't you write a story about your own experience, you'd fit right in with this group of erotic readers. Perverts and willing cuckolds always hang out together be it in real life or on a website story. Those that complain about the comment, news flash folks, don't read them, or do you just like to whine?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shy voyeur

I can remember being young and painfully shy. I always was cute and never had trouble attracting girls but was to shy to do anything. Well as me and the girls got older when I didn’t go after her there were guys that did. I also watched as other boys and later men took what was mine. Eventually the shyness went away but the sickness of watching someone you care about being used didn’t. I have seen many girlfriends then wives submitting as other more confident men took what they wanted. I never stopped them. Good story and accurate about how it starts.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
I don't know

Maybe she will never let you eat that ass but there is always hope.

alan13703alan13703over 5 years ago
I gave you a 5

Forget the anonymous comments because they are the pathetic spineless people. I loved your story. It was erotic without being crude and I loved your wife’s attitude. I have enjoyed 11 years of being a cuckold.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife has me leave too

My hotwife Elaine sometimes wants to fuck without me watching or being there also.

Her last long term BF just moved away but Ken preferred fucking her when I wasn't there also. He told me he likes it "because she is so much sluttier when you are not there"

He has her come over to his place in the early afternoon while I'm at work. He will text me and tell me that "his slut has arrived". He also tells me how many of his friends will be fucking her that day.(usually at least two of them).

She has been made to be submissive to him and she will do almost anything he tells her to do. She has been sucking and fucking his friends for several years. It took him about 6 months to slowly turn her into a total submissive slut. The day he finally took her ass is when she turned herself over to him. Him and his friends started ending their sessions by all coming in her ass, confirming that she is a total slut.

The last night before Ken left town he had 6 of his friends over, all had fucked Elaine before. He had me come over to watch "his slut". She sucked and fucked all of them, some several times. As she laid there all covered with cum Ken said he had an announcement to make. He told everyone Elaine was now his best friend Tim's slut and told him to fuck her ass to seal the transaction. Next was Ken followed by all of his friends. Then he told me to quit playing with myself and fuck her ass too. She was so stretched and full of cum. I came in about 10 strokes.....they all laughed

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Oh goodness

All the little cuckwads remembering their good times, or raging against better men who laugh at them. Famous LW whores making their usual silly comments, tee hee. Proponents of the cheating is harmless fun crowd and dozens of others. I didn't read it, but if polyliver thinks it's hot, I know what it is.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This.... I am a cuckold and I nor my wife are complaining about it...well duh!

You're a sad little ignorant pet, helping provide a life for a woman who views you as a little more than a brother or, as I said a pet.

I have total sympathy for you and others closeted males, like those who cheer this. it takes a diseased mind to prefer to have other men have sex with your wife instead of you....again, leading to that closeted man thing.

BigVic77BigVic77about 2 years ago

Great story and nicely written, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story BUT I thought you missed so many opportunities of showing the feelings of being a cuckold and how a cuckold feels and what it does to him while his wife is engaged with other men. I have been a cuckold for over 30 years and now have many stories (real) on Reddit. I am not a writer I just relate my thoughts and feelings of my wife , my true love, cuckolding me during our life together, Sorry only rated it 4, it was really good, I just wanted more. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous