All Comments on 'How Did I Ever Here?'

by SubmissiveRomantic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hotrod26808hotrod26808almost 11 years ago

the ending ruined it

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 11 years ago

I agree with hotrod26808. The ending ruined it. It would have been fine had they been stepsiblings, but as it is now, it's a bridge to far and it ruined a good story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I enjoyed this story so much that I gave it FIVE Stars, made it a favorite AND...

...made the author a favorite. I think I might have read it quite a while back but am not sure. I, too, did not care for the ending but did not let it influence my general impression of the story. No one pleases everyone. It pleased me a lot to read the whole story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
..

Different !

Good read though !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It wasn't to bad until the ending. Really? Brother and sister boxing against one another? The sister just happens to be the better boxer just like her mother and will get to fuck her brother, just because they are home schooled? What BS!

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I would of just cleaned out my locker before the beating took place. Left the gym NEVER to return there or talk to anyone from there again.

jrquilconjrquilconabout 4 years ago
Not bad...

I wouldn't say the ending RUINED it, but it was pretty fuckin good before ...

Now I just gotta say "Not Bad!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What's with all the quotes?

And why didn't her husband have her arrested for beating the hell out of him?

If it'd been the other way around there'd have been such a hue and cry.

Meh

***

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveRomantic@SubmissiveRomantic
I'm just a guy; married for fifty one years to the same wonderful woman. My stories are based upon aspects of my life, are usually romantic in nature and feature strong dominate woman/girls and the guys that love them.