How Did I Find Myself Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a big cock and he used me hard, shoving his cock all the way down my throat, making me gag on it. He was a big cummer too. He came down my throat and had plenty left to fill my mouth and add to the mess on my face.

I licked at his cock head and looked up at him, "Thank you".

He looked disgustedly at me as he wiped his cock on my face, "We get all types in here but you're biggest cock slut I've seen yet."

I got up and went out to my car. I sat down and my body began to shake. The adrenaline rushed out of me, or through me, I don't know which, but I shook like a leaf and my legs felt weak. I felt strangely relieved, strangely excited, ashamed, I don't know. I felt wildly turned on still and realized that my cock was hard. I tore open my pants and desperately stroked myself there in the parking lot, in my car. My underwear was full of cum from obviously having cum in my pants at some point earlier but I desperately needed to cum again. I stroked myself madly and when I became aware that there was someone standing just outside the car looking at me, I just looked at him through the window, the desperation apparent on my face and I didn't care. My head fell back against the headrest and I looked at him watch me, looked at him seeing the cum all over my disheveled face, looked at him watching me pant and stroke myself, looked at him watch me erupt and bring my hand to my mouth to lick and wipe more cum on my face.

He grinned at me, "nice, faggot."

His comment caused more cum to surge from my cock. This is who I am now.

12