How Did You Know?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We make small talk. Talk about our days obviously avoiding how we feel or anything along those lines. "Come up here." She says to me.

"Why?"

"I just want to be close to you. Come here." I'm laying in her arms against her breast.

"What are you thinking about, Ash?"

"Nothing really. This is just nice. Laying here talking to you."

I start to get upset. I think about how we haven't had this in a long time. Since before Vanessa. I mean that's her girlfriend now and I get that, but we still love each other. And that's something that everyone around us should still understand. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." My eyes are starting to get watery. I know she can tell, because she's looking right at me.

"Ash."

"I-I just miss this." She pulls my face up to look at her.

"I do too." I turn my face away from hers.

"Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Being hesitant."

"I'm not being hesitant I just..I know we shouldn't."

"We want to."

"I'm not being hesitant."

"You are." I look up at her. And I leaned in.

Her scent is engulfing me. That's how close we are. Our lips finally meet. I became aroused instantly. I was aroused when I first saw her. I managed to break the kiss but only for a moment. To look at her. She is beautiful. In this brief moment, I start to think. I don't know what it is about this girl that keeps me coming back. Her lips kiss me this time. The kiss brought something out of the both of us. Heat. Passion. Intensity. The truth.

As she climbed on top of me my hand found her face, never breaking our kiss, pulling her lips closer into mine. Our tongues caressed each others' as our hands started to explore the bodies they knew so well.

The thing is she knew everything I liked sexually. Every fantasy I've ever had. How just the touch of her hand on my thigh made a wave of goosebumps wash over me. How I loved my back being scratched while having sex. How I loved the teasing. Being brought to the edge over and over but not quite being able to cum. Giving up control to her. Controlling her. Making myself vulnerable and open. How hard I cum when she chokes me right before I'm ready to get the release.

Her tantalizing lips found my neck. Every thought I had slipped away. I didn't think about Vanessa. I didn't think about if my roommate would come back. I didn't think about anything but this moment. She was in my arms. Right now, in this moment, she was mine. Once it was over I knew she wouldn't be but right now she was still mine. In a way she never stopped being mine.

With every moan, sharp intake of breath, I felt our familiar rhythm come back.

"Are you sure?" She quietly asked. I simply whispered, "I want you."

Our lips touched for a moment before she lifted my shirt over my head. She just looked at me and even before she opened her mouth to speak I knew what she was going to say, "You're so beautiful." A slight smile crept over my face before I caressed her cheek and placed my lips on hers again.

She slid one of my bra straps off my shoulder before planting a kiss there. Her lips graze back up to my neck. Kissing and sucking the soft sensitive skin there. I let out a gasp. I wasn't surprised that she was doing this just surprised at how hot she makes me.

She kisses me again. This time I'm the one taking clothes off of her. I slip my hands underneath her blue work shirt and pull it up over her her head. Her breasts look bigger than they had the last time. They are so perfect. While I'm kissing on her neck, I let my hands wander to her pants. I unbuckle the belt holding her pants up. We lock our eyes as I pull the zipper down. I reach both my hands inside and I pull them down until I'm on my knees in front of her. All while keeping my eyes focused on hers.

I couldn't even think straight my head was spinning when she asked me to stand up. I lifted myself up from the my crouched position, standing in front of her. She unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down my legs. Her hands slid back up over my tight ass. I start to pout and ask, "What happened to all that talk of spanking me?"

Her eyes widened at my words. "Lay down on your stomach" the tone in her voice had clearly changed. I feel the weight of her climb on top of me. Next thing I know- Slap. I moan, holding my breath for the next one. Instead, I hear her voice, "You're such a bad girl."

I question her, "Am I really?" She answers me. Slap. Her hand feels so good against my ass. I'm waiting for the next one when she turns me over. I was slightly upset, but what happened next made up for it.

She turned me over onto my back so I was facing her. Her lips meet mine again. Hungry. Wanting. I moan against her mouth. She slipped her soft hands around my back to unhook my bra. She carefully slides the bra off of me. All the while keeping her eyes directly on mine.

Her lips graze across my neck. Teasing me. Her lips latch on to my neck and suck and pull on the skin there. I moan, just anticipating those same lips wrapped around my nipples. She starts to nibble a little. It feels so good.

She kisses on my collarbone. I think she's going to go lower. She moves up to my earlobe and sucks on it. Swirls her tongue around it. "Ahh," I let out. My breathing gets heavier and short.

She kisses my collarbone again. This time she goes lower. She reaches her hand up the grasp one breast in her hand. They're small enough to palm them but not too small because all of the flesh doesn't fit in her hand. The other is attacked by her beautiful mouth. Her tongue licks around my areola. Later flicks my nipple. She wraps her lips around my nipple and sucks on it. My body feels like it's on another planet. I feel a knot in my stomach and my moaning becomes louder. She could do this only and she could make me cum. She nibbles on it and rolls it around between her teeth. She does the same with the other.

My body is on fire. I'm more wet than I would be if I was in the shower. My insides were turning into mush. That sweet spot between my legs was gushing. The intensity was too much. All I wanted was for her to slide her fingers inside me. For her to feel how bad I wanted her.

She kisses down my stomach. Soft, sloppy, wet kisses. She takes my legs and loops her arms underneath them.

Her lips find the inside of my thighs. She plants long, sloppy, wet kisses there. Her lips come dangerously close to my inner lips. I shudder. Wanting them to. Wanting to feel the wetness of her mouth on the wetness of my passion.

"Stop teasing me please." I managed to get out.

"But it's so fun watching you squirm."

She takes her hands to the sides of my lacy panties and slides them off of me. She comes back up to my face and kisses me. While I'm getting lost in her kiss, she moves her hand down to my pussy and wets her fingers with my own juices.

She pulls away from me and pulls her hand to her lips and sucks the wetness from them. Her fingers make their way to my lips and I take them into my mouth and I suck them while I'm looking right into her eyes.

I hear her say, "You're so fucking sexy."

"So are you."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Chelsey.." I look in her eyes, pleading. She knows what I want. She just wants to hear me say it. She wants to see it come from my mouth.

"Tell me baby."

"Slide your fingers inside me and fuck me please."

"Spread your legs for me."

I do what she tells me. She does what I tell her. She slides her fingers down my mound and inside the deepest part of me. She puts in one at first. I took in the deepest breath, looking in her eyes. She moans while our eyes are locked in each others. "Fuck you're so tight."

She starts building up a rhythm. In and out. Slowly. Agonizingly slow. It feels so good like this. I can feel every ridge of her finger going in and out. I can hear the sloshing sound I'm making over our moans. But I want more. My primal instinct is kicking in and I want it. I want her to fuck me right now. We can go back to slow in a second, but right now I want her to fuck me.

I whisper in her ear, "Go faster please."

She looks at me and shifts her position a little bit. Slides my leg over her shoulder and she starts going faster. In and out. In and out. So fast I could hardly think straight.

"Chelsey. Chelsey. Ahh fuck yes." I cry out. She slows down a little bit. I get angry, "don't you dare slow down. Fuck me." I'm practically begging. Whining. Crying out.

She does what I say. It's not enough. I need more. "Add another finger." She does. Then she starts picking up speed and if it feels so good I feel so full. "YESSSS. Right there. Just like that baby."

"Oh you like that?"

"I love it. Keep going." I kiss her to keep from screaming. I feel the heat in the pit of my stomach. I'm about to cum.

I feel it pooling inside me just waiting to be released. Her free hand wraps around my neck. She squeezes only a little bit at first. The harder she fucks me the harder she squeezes. My breathing is beyond erratic at this point. I'm basically screaming.

Right when I'm about to cum I grab on to her and in her ear I say her name over and over again. Letting the euphoria just wash over my body. So much so I almost pass out from the sensations.

"Fuck baby, are you okay?"

I try to gather the words to speak. They don't come out. My mouth is dry. Eventually I manage to tell her that I'm alright.

"That was only the beginning ash."

"Ooo there's more?"

"Always pretty girl. You're insatiable."

I decide to take matters into my own hands before she decides to start making love to me again. I roll on top of her and I just look down at her. Take in her beautiful body. Nike grey sports bra and gray Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I'm just dying to rip these off and just indulge in her. Unfortunately I want to take my time. She deserves more than a quick fuck. And I was going to give her more than that.

I kiss her. Not like before but a sweet kiss. An innocent one. Kind of like the ones we had shared before we had ever had sex. I melted against her lips. Possessing them a little bit. Biting, sucking on the bottom one. Really kissing her. It was so intimate I wanted to cry. Mainly because I knew this would be the last time. Somewhere deep inside me I knew this would be the last time I would pull her clothes off of her.

I open my eyes just as she opens hers. I see this look in her eye. Probably the same that's mirrored in my own. Longing for more than this. Wanting and wishing things had've worked out with us. That we hadn't of rushed into our past relationship so fast. I quickly direct my attention elsewhere. Her breath and mine both had quickened. I decided I wanted to taste her. It had been so long since I last tasted her. I wanted her to cum under the flick of my tongue. She was never really one for getting head. She liked the fast in and out motions. The continuous hitting of her g-spot over and over. But I loved her pussy. The copious amount of her sweet juices. The way he muscles clenched when I slid my tongue inside. I could stay between her legs forever.

I kiss down her sexy body after slipping off her bra. Her breasts way bigger than mine. I adored them. Loved having them in my face. Against my body. Warm and heavy. They halfway seemed out of place but in that same way they were perfect. Our rhythm was perfect. Our sex was perfect. It was just that our love wasn't.

I didn't just kiss and suck on her breasts. To me that wasn't enough. That would've been a downgrade to what they deserved. I needed to make love to them just like I needed to make love to her sweet pussy.

I slid my hands over her soft mounds of flesh. Relishing in the feel of them. The softness. The way they swayed. The way they made her even more sexy than she already was. More feminine. Her presence overwhelmed me. I slid my hands down to her nipples. I swirled my finger around her hard rock nub. She gasped for a tiny breath of air. Then I pinched them both. Not softly, not letting her adjust to the small amount of pain I was causing her. She winced at first. But I knew pain and being dominated turned her on.

When I got to her abdomen I looked up at her for conformation to go lower. It had been so long since I had tasted her. Right now I wanted to more than ever. I pushed her legs open and up and kissed the inside of her thighs. Swirling my tongue over her soft skin. I could feel the heat coming from her. I licked the outside of her boxers right over her pussy. I heard her moan and I looked up to find her head thrown back. I just imagined her pussy all wet and glistening underneath those boxers. All for me. I wanted to see if I was right.

I reached up and slid them right off of her. I knew once I got back and opened her legs again that she would try and stop me. I kissed around her sweet lips. She only looked down at me, pleading with her eyes. I was going to give her exactly what she wanted. I slowly licked up her labia. They were a little puffy which was always so sexy to me. It was like they were pouting at me. Her breathing was so sporadic. I blew my hot breath over her pussy and I watched as her lips opened up for me.

"Baby," I heard her manage to say.

"Yes?" I looked up into her eyes.

"Please.." was all she said.

I continued to look into her eyes as I licked right over her leaking hole. She closed her eyes and let herself feel everything I was doing to her. The more I licked, the louder she got. It got to a point I didn't even know she could be that loud. I looped my left arm underneath her leg and placed my hand on her stomach. I started to suck on her clit, pulling it in and out of my mouth. Loving her reactions, loving her taste. I slipped two fingers easily into her wet pussy. "Ahh fuck ash." She was groaning and I could feel her legs start to tense up. I sped up my in and out motions and I started sucking on her clit faster. She tried to run from me and I only pulled her closer to my mouth and my fingers. I kept it up until her moaning was uncontrollable and felt her muscles tighten around me. She screamed and let go and I watched as her orgasm took over her body.

Her legs were wrapped around my neck, her head thrown back, eyes closed shut, her fingers gripping the sheets. I slowly slid my fingers out and my mouth eventually let her clit go. She reached for my hand and sucked her cum right off of her fingers. She pulled me up to kiss her so I could taste her too.

"You've been practicing?" She was half-joking, half making a comment about Kiera. I knew she was still jealous, but this was about her.

"It was good?"

"The best."

"Well I'm glad I could help." I smiled and kissed her again.

She sat up and wrapped her arms around me. I looked at her to see if something was wrong. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm perfect I just want to hold you. Just let me hold you."

I stood up as she swung her legs off the bed. I stood between her legs and I just let her hold me. She started to kiss my neck and I felt my pussy stir right back up.

I looked at her quizzically, "Round two?"

She scooped me up and sat us both down in the chair with me on top. It had been a while since we did this one. I was excited. This was made evident with the wetness growing between my legs. I started to grind my pussy onto her thigh, which drove me crazy. I looked deep into her eyes as I rode out one of the many orgasms that I had that day.

She picked me up and walked me to the door. I wrapped my legs around her and I knew what she had in mind. We were looking right in each other's eyes as her fingers found their way to my pussy. She slid them in and I greedily bounced up and down on them. It felt so good like this and I thought why the hell haven't we done this before. I grabbed on to her like she was going to drop me, but I knew she wasn't. I just wanted to feel closer to her. She pulled them out and whispered in my ear, "Slow down baby I'm not going anywhere." My body shook from the way those words rolled off her tongue. I almost came from her voice alone.

She thrusted them back into me. I gasped at the intrusion. I remembered her words from earlier and I slowed down my movements this time. She let me bounce up and down on them until my cum slid down her fingers and I was screaming.

"That was so good," I said before my lips crashed onto hers.

"You want more?"

I bit on her earlobe before whispering, "Always. I could only have sex with you forever and I would forever be satisfied."

"I could too ash." She half-smiled half-smirked at me, but I could see a hint of sadness in her eyes. Like they knew this whole time that this would be the last time we would make love like this. Like they knew before we did that that would never happen. Her brain had just caught up. That made the thoughts I was already having real. It was the last time. We never said the words out loud though. That would've been too hard.

I thought she was going to put me down, but she didn't she walked me over to my desk. Before setting me down on it she knocked over everything on it. I was mad I had just cleaned up.

She started at my earlobe, sucking it and out of her mouth, causing me to moan audibly. Her tongue made its way to my neck. Her efforts to try and leave a mark were made evident the next day.

Her hand snaked its way over my breast and down to my open legs. Spreading my pussy lips with her fingers before rubbing small circles over my clit. In my head I couldn't take any more orgasms, but my body was definitely telling me differently. I scratched her back and screamed her name over and over while I came.

I had just knew she was done. I was wrong again when she slid her fingers back into my sopping wet hole. "Fuck Chelsey. I don't think I can cum again."

"You sure baby? Your pussy is telling me a completely different story." As she said this, her fingers were making their way to that spot inside me where I was sure to cum regardless.

I threw my head back and shut my eyes to enjoy this feeling in all its entirety. My raspy, breathy voice struggled to get the words out, "It always betrays me." She just laughed out loud. Obviously focusing on giving me the most powerful orgasm I've had all day.

She just kept hitting the same spot over and over. Rubbing it, putting just enough pressure on it. I was forcing myself down on her fingers, to keep her fingers right on that spot. I felt a fire build up inside of me. I felt my juices dripping down onto my thighs, her fingers, my desk. I didn't care right now I wanted it so bad. I needed it.

Then she said it and my eyes shot open. "What did you say?" I said as she stopped the motions between my legs.

"I love you." I closed my eyes. This has to be a bad dream and I'm gonna wake up any second.

I opened my eyes again and I could see every vulnerable bone in her body that came with those three words. The sadness that came with those words. The hurt that came from and with those three simple words. She didn't need me to look at her like I never loved her. She needed me to tell her it was okay so I did. She looked like she was about to cry. "I-I didn't mean to...ash I'm sorry..."

"No Chels don't cry baby it's okay." I brought my hand up to her beautiful face and I said it again. Not only assuring her, but myself as well. "It's okay." I kissed her softly. And I embraced her. Repeating those two words. Trying to make her and myself believers of them.

"Did I ruin it?" She asked wearily.

"A little, but I still want you to keep going. If you're up for it."

She kissed my lips before sliding her fingers back into me and up to that spot. I groaned. Trying to get my mind off of what she had just said was hard. In a few moments I felt that same fire as before. A little stronger this time. Goosebumps and chills overtook my whole body. She put a lot of pressure on that spot and rubbed my clit with her thumb while sucking on my neck. It was too much. I couldn't handle it anymore and I let go.