How Did You Know?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy pushed her fingers out and squirted my cum all over her stomach. All I could do was scream at this point. She picked me up and laid me down on my bed. She started kissing my stomach and she looked at me as I played with her.

"What is it?"

"What I said earlier?.." I nodded. "I meant it Ash...I love you." She then laid her head down on my stomach.

It was like she hated herself for saying it out loud, but for her it was already the purple elephant in the room. She needed to say it. I guess. I wish she knew what those words do to me. They take me back to that dark place I never want to be deep in again.

I lifted her head and looked her right in the eyes as tears filled mine with the terrifying truth.

"I never stopped loving you."

.......

"How did you know it was over?" My friend asked me. I knew I needed to answer, but I didn't want to admit it was really over. Even though I knew it was.

"You know every time, even after we weren't together anymore, I would see her. And every time she would tell me she missed me and I looked into her eyes..and I knew she meant it." My friend looked at me with solemn eyes. I could tell she could see the hurt all over my face. I continued. "Until one day I saw her and she didn't say it and I knew then and only then that she was gone. I had lost her."

I knew I had lost her long before her last "I miss you." I just didn't let myself accept it until now.